Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JimmySR20
Occasional Poster

August 2003
DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 00:49 Go to next message
Gold Coast,
Meet at 9 oclock PM at Ferry road McDonalds.
Make sure you got some fuel coz we drift in some far out places.
Beechmont, Springbrook, Burleigh, Worongary, Gaven, Labrador.
You can bail out any time, we got some of the best drifters in Australia come take a look if oyur interested, and especially if you wanna learn. Everyone is friendly and will help you out if your a beginner. BTW if you need an extra set of rims or tyres for drifting. ring me 0414703951 ill hook you up with some scrubs you can burn out for 50 bucks. And I got craploads of em.
CYA THERE!!!!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why can't somebody organise something like that in SYDNEY! Sad

I'd be there for sure...

Dan
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol! Sounds like soooo much fun. Pity I am in sydney. I would so be there in a heartbeat! Cool
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will go for a cruise danners

me and a few guys black rb20 big turb silvia, white bid turb r32 gtst, flip flop colour vtec civic go all the time. and a FTO just joined the crew.

let me know PM

shane

did DAn sell his car
JimmySR20
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im surprised you guys have no rated drifters down there. I mean come on Sydney kicks ass in every sport from sheer size. Look at the NRL for example. You got 10 teams we got 2 who's gonna win 9 times outta 10?

Anyhow back to the point, set up some drift nights its not hard shit. Get together a few like minded people and a few old sets of tyres and go for it. Seriously guys make sure oyu go out of the way though, I will not stress safety enough hence why we go on 45 minute detours to make sure no innocent bystanders get hurt.

Once again if anyones interested come on down. We got 3 guys that are rated in the top 10 in Australia. We HAD the 7th best in the world "Messiah" but he went back to Japan Crying or Very Sad
Anyway get your asses down there to see some serious dorifto action, we got cameras an stuff to so if u want a copy of your killer corolla dorifto let us know and we will give u one. And dont stress all number plates etc are blacked out and all traces of names etc are edited from audio and visual loops Laughing
Cya there Very Happy
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys have better roads, less cops.

squeal a tyre down here other than on a race track and you get raped, or a cavity search.

when i go to gold coast, its sik, heaps less hassle than here

there are some very good drifters down here.

any way, i will be up in november, i will give you a call.

ps, do you know a guy named sasha in a R32gtst maroon big turbo, apexi intercooler. he is from gold caost area?
JimmySR20
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah yeah i know sasha, well not exactly know but i know the car and know of the guy so yeah.
And your full of crap you get it hard down there compared to us. We got chased for 3 hours last time we went out, from springbrook to gaven then to burleigh and back to nerang round trip of 3 horus. They didnt get one of us for anything hehehehe. Piece of advice get a scanner and 2 ways they are priceless the amount of times we split off in 5 directions and they didnt have a clue which way to go. Organisation thats all you need.
But yeah i will agree that there are more cops down there.
Anyway make sure you call me in november when your up its my birthday and I VIP membership to a few of the strip clubs up here we can go out for a perve, a drink and a drift lol
Just for anyone thats interested that number again is 0414703951
we go drifting about 3 to 4 times a week. mainly tuesdays thursdays sat and sunday.
Cheers Very Happy
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 28 August 2003 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might be worth taking a Trip to brissy soon!
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Fri, 29 August 2003 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A perve, a drink and a drift..........that's one of the best summaries I have heard all day!........ Very Happy
GT4_Steve
Regular

June 2002

icon14.gif  Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Tue, 02 September 2003 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll make a trip. How many 4WD drifters do you get on a good nite?

Steve.
Chris-008
Regular

January 2003
Re: DRIFT CRUISE TONIGHT!!! Thu, 11 September 2003 13:15 Go to previous message
This still on... im in sydney, but may go for holiday

My parents are around the wynum area.. i think thats correct spelling.. anyway i may be interested.

Chriso
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HELP! NEED LIFT TO JAMBOREE!!!
Next Topic:anyone up for a cruise to newcastle in the near future
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 09:56:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083770751953125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.