Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Digimaster Digital Camera - 2 Meg-pixel + 64MB card ***SOLD***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Digimaster Digital Camera - 2 Meg-pixel + 64MB card ***SOLD*** Tue, 02 September 2003 10:50 Go to next message
Just got given another camera so looks like it's time to depart with this one.

Despite its small size, this camera has a lot of features - certainly makes a great reference tool given its small size & ease of bringing around. Plus it's guaranteed to make your mates look twice.

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/magneticrose/cam1.JPG
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/magneticrose/cam2.JPG

Specs as follows:

FEATURES:

- 2.0 Mega Pixels (1600 x 1200)
- 2X digital zoom
- 1.5 inch color TFT image monitor
- Video recording (up to the capacity of the memory used)
- Webcam Capabality
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Only 115g / credit-card-sized, good looking design
- Accepts Mini-SD Cards
- (SD Memory Card Sold Separately)

ACCESSORIES:

- English Users Manual
- ArcSoft image editing and transfer software CD
- USB cable
- TV-Out cable
- Case
- Carry strap

Similar to a Sony Cybershot but this one takes AA batteries - due to the LCD screen, it is recommended that you use rechargeables.

Looking for around $120 for the camera itself alone or if several ppl are interested, then to the highest offer.

I also have an SD memory card to go with this - Panasonic 64MB card. Am flexible to sell it separately but only if the camera goes first. Looking at a round $50 for this item. These things retail around the $100 mark in stores.

http://www.members.optushome.com.au/magneticrose/cam3.JPG

Postage can be arranged for both at the buyer's expense. Shouldn't be more than $20 given its small size.

Cheers all!

[Updated on: Sat, 13 September 2003 14:42]

Send a private message to this user    
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Digimaster Mouse Digital Camera - 2 Mega-pixel + 64MB SD card Wed, 03 September 2003 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Couple of queries put thru so far ...

Forgot to add that the camera comes with the usual stingy 8MB internal memory bank FWIW ...

[Updated on: Wed, 03 September 2003 07:10]

3TG - 23Q
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: Digimaster Mouse Digital Camera - 2 Mega-pixel + 64MB SD card Wed, 03 September 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh hi...
i am currently lookin for a digital camera and was wondering is there anything wrong with it....i am goin up to the goldcoast in about three weeks so we could arrange to meet some where providing the cam is ok....also y are u selling it....and would u take 100 dollars.....?

thanx luke
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Digimaster Mouse Digital Camera - 2 Mega-pixel + 64MB SD card Wed, 03 September 2003 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMed you Smile
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Digimaster Mouse Digital Camera - 2 Mega-pixel + 64MB SD card Thu, 04 September 2003 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've hopefully responded to everyone's PM by now.

The camera works fine ... just that I've upgraded to a higher mega-pixel camera and so have this one lying around.

You can't really argue for the price as the SD card is worth $100 so you're really getting a camera for $50.

Camera can be viewed here in Brisbane if it hasn't been sold yet. Smile

Doubt I'd take $100 for the camera at this point as I paid something like $265 for the camera alone. As I've told other people, I'm willing to drop postage to $10 now if you're outside of Brisbane.

Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Digimaster Mouse Digital Camera - 2 Mega-pixel + 64MB SD card Thu, 04 September 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMed you again Smile
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Digimaster Mouse Digital Camera - 2 Mega-pixel + 64MB SD card Fri, 05 September 2003 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems like the camera has been sold pending the deposit coming into the bank account.

Thanks everyone for your interests! If it falls through (unlikely at this stage), you'll see another repost here or something.

Cheers.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Digimaster Digital Camera - 2 Meg-pixel + 64MB card [COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR] Sat, 13 September 2003 14:41 Go to previous message
Camera has been sold ... thanks to all parties interested!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:complete 4agze (AFM/dizzy type)
Next Topic:is200 TRUST muffler
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Oct 8 18:22:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005763053894043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.