Classifieds » Miscellaneous » "SOLD"3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22"SOLD"

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
"SOLD"3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22"SOLD" Sun, 07 September 2003 01:47 Go to next message
No longer for sale: 3T-GTE with reco CT-20, front mount inter-cooler, with all pipes and hoses, Bosche plumb back BOV, Supra 5 speed alloy gearbox W57/58. Haltech computer, with complete wiring loom. Turbo timer, and 2.5 inch exhaust system turbo to tailpipe. Absolute bargain @ $2000.00 for the full conversion. ( do the numbers guys it's worth nearly 4 grand.)WILL NOT SEPERATE!
The entire system was removed from beautiful 1975 TA22 which was sideswiped and destroyed.
In addition to the engine conversion package, there are available a pair of front King springs and 2 pairs of rear King springs.@ $60.00 per pair.

Contact me on 0414 594 173

regards Chuck.
"Its all gone guys", thanks for the phone calls.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 September 2003 10:30]

Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Sun, 07 September 2003 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a bargain - I hope you get a worthy buyer buddy!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Sun, 07 September 2003 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why must u tempt me

that is a definite bargain

good luck with the sale

Ta
Mani
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Sun, 07 September 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone wanna loan me 2k? be your best friend!

good luck with the sale.
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Sun, 07 September 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested you have a pm
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Mon, 08 September 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn chuck why do you sell something like this when i am so very poor???

though i might be interested in the king springs

was this engine out of one of adam's cars??
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Tue, 09 September 2003 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What kind of condidition is everything in? How many kms has it done? What kind of work am i looking at to fit this into a TA22?
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Wed, 10 September 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what haltech is it? you wouldnt be willing to sell that seperately would you?

let me know,
cheers
gussyboy2
Regular

October 2002
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Wed, 10 September 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it still f/s
how long since engine rebuild

gus
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22(drop in) Wed, 10 September 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys I was given a heap of duff gen by the guy who owns all this stuff. Had a look at it all on Tuesday night.
Gearbox is a stocky T50 (it was alloy!).
CT20 is a bit iffy (end float)
Computer Haltech F7b.
Engine has seen duty in 2 other cars before this guy bought it,K's unknown.
He has realised that the price was cool for what he thought he had but is way over the top for what he's got!
I honestly think the package is worth around $1200.00
Again my apologies for stuffing anyone around, I will check tomorrow and see if it's still available. keep you posted.

regards Chuck
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22(drop in) Wed, 10 September 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuck, called you today regarding one front and one rear pair of King springs. Any progress with your mate yet?

Thanks.

-Michael (0401 912 279)
myTA22
Regular

December 2002
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Wed, 10 September 2003 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is your mate interested in selling any of the parts off the TA22? Is he still solid on not seperating the lot?

Regards

Daniel
spoon_god
Regular

April 2003

Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Thu, 11 September 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale, i am very interested, any chnace of coming down to have a look at the setup?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Thu, 11 September 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuck,

I'm getting old mate dont scare me ! I though something must have happened to your Son's tidy TA22. Sorry for your mate but stocked its not your sons. Smile

Good luck with the sale $1200 is not a bad price at all depending on condition of the gear.
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Thu, 11 September 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys Mitch Sloan is putting up an offer for the 3TGTE setup Friday, will let you all know the outcome. As for springs and other bits, they are my commission IF the sale goes thru. Will keep you posted.

regards Chuck.
ps. Rod thank god it wasn't Adams car.
ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 3T-GTE full conversion kit for TA 22 Fri, 12 September 2003 07:40 Go to previous message
well i may make an offer depending on what he offers, so we might have a bit of an auction. i would like to see a few pics thught.

thanks jason
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ta22 parts anything whole car.
Next Topic:CT12 Turbos - Perth, WA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 9 10:20:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008152961730957 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.