Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 11:45 Go to next message
A fellow Toyota enthusiast based in Cali has put together a DIGITAL AE86 TECH MANUAL on CD, taking up 6 meg approximately.

He is currently sourcing a microfiche (for part numbers?) and doing some research on the standard Aust-spec engine the 4AC and the 4AGZE (currently it is 4age based) for an updated version which will be released in a couple of months.

If there is any request or suggestions on things to add, tell him, I am sure he would
appreciate it
Update versions of the manual will be shipping and CD-R cost to previous purchasers.

US$10 plus US$3 shipping.
(Approx: Aus$15 plus Aus$4.50 shipping)

Well scope the pictures and email him for questions, suggestions, negotiations or purchase.

Gary Snow
Valve Industries
infinate_spiral@hotmail.com
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1933http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1935http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1934

Attachment: Menuscreen.jpg
(Size: 57.39KB, Downloaded 257 time(s))
Attachment: EFI.jpg
(Size: 58.51KB, Downloaded 252 time(s))
Attachment: pageshot.jpg
(Size: 37.93KB, Downloaded 252 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One more pic.http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=1936

Attachment: propshaft_shot.jpg
(Size: 48.88KB, Downloaded 238 time(s))

Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This apply for a oz spec Sprinter?
Also is it possible to skip postage and simply have it emailed since its only 6mb?
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah I am not a pro, that is why I need the manual myself.
Much will be the same I'd say, engine won't be, until he sources some 4ac info.......
Email it.... I dunno. Email him man!
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh are u sure this is a legal thing? reproducing a toyota manual e.t.c?
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good question, but as you can't get the manual from Toyota is your concious going to be ok........probably!

Rolling Eyes
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Wed, 10 September 2003 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, I am just spreadin the word, I am makin no profit and didnt make the thing so Toyota cant sue me. And if they cna goto the trouble to sue someone ova that shit, they cna goot the toruble to reprint the manuals so we can all buy the damned things!
Poolshark
Regular

February 2003

Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Thu, 11 September 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sif there is no profit when charging 10 bucks american for a burnt cd
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Thu, 11 September 2003 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, but if you consider the amount of work that musti've gone into it, it's not like he's making much for all the hours he spent on it

imho of course Smile if he sells 50 000 copies it'd be different
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Thu, 11 September 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, I sed I am not makin a profit, I didnt deny he is makin a small one, but I am sure its worthwhile cause I havent seen many manuals, n they r in Japanese the couple I seen grrrrrrrr....
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Thu, 11 September 2003 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suprisin, no-ones interested hmmmm.......
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Thu, 11 September 2003 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure Im interested but I thought we had to wait a few months for it to be updated?
Chrisso
Regular

August 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Fri, 12 September 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definitely interested too. Did anyone find out whether he would email it? Smile
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Digital AE86 Technical Manual (6meg) $15 Fri, 12 September 2003 09:40 Go to previous message
Email him lol, Not sure, if it is small as it says it is and not a typo sure he could email it I guess.
Ah the updat eno get one now and he will sne dyou the updated bits later, plus you have to suggest what youd like info on in the update, which means you have to look at current manual lol.
I am just a messenger boy! Email hiiiim lol.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS:IMPORT RWD 4AGE MOTOR *SOLD*
Next Topic:14inch Charcoal Mesh Alloys for AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 9 02:20:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065791606903076 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.