Toymods » Members Rides » DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 22 September 2003 10:07 Go to next message
Here is my little beast and all its modding glory.

Running a mighty 4afe engine with advanced timing , soon to be pushed a little more , CAI , A 2" exhaust with a high flow cat.

Also has some nice sparco rally rims with some sticky 195/50/R15 rubber sitting on some decent shocks , soon to be replaced with some low KYB's , and some 2" lowering max stiffness springs.

Inside are the standard seats which hurt me bum a bit on long trips , soon to be upgraded , an SX dash , a JVC 4x50 CD deck mounted in the middle console , some 100watt 4" under dash speakers soon to also be replaced , and some very nice Pioneer 7x10's that are about to get amped.

All up its a nice little ride , not too fast on the take off but I can get it up to speed and hit those corners pretty dam fast. Lost more is planned including a rear sway bar , strut braces , and even a GZE conversion.
  Send a private message to this user    
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 22 September 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/Car/Car.jpg
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 22 September 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very clean
those rims go well with it

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 06 October 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Latest addition to the beast , a heavy duty 23mm adjustable rear sway bar from whiteline. Very Happy
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 06 October 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fully sik Twisted Evil
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 06 October 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahaha yeah forgot to mention , mangew and juggs helped me with the installation again , we didnt even use the vacuum pipe/breaker bar Very Happy

They were also the first and so far only people to have a test drive, dam rain.
Juggalo
Regular

March 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Mon, 06 October 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually I think Matt used it once. Razz
RobVanDam
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didz,
saw the corolla not a car you would look at driving down the street thats 4 sure, get new wheels to begin with and tints.If you get those and get cams modified then brag until then dude not a car corolla i would even look at .
rvd Laughing
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobVanDam wrote on Tue, 07 October 2003 18:44

Didz,
saw the corolla not a car you would look at driving down the street thats 4 sure, get new wheels to begin with and tints.If you get those and get cams modified then brag until then dude not a car corolla i would even look at .
rvd Laughing

Learn some english before you post again you knob jockey.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ you got knocked the $%&# out!

get some chromies you hoe bag Twisted Evil
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Over my dead body nigga! Cool
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get some quad throttles

then come and see me Rolling Eyes
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about I get a supercharger , and go see matt Very Happy
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good

less worries for me... Razz
RobVanDam
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DIZ
man just stating a fact about the corolla if it had anything worth looking at then you would brag about it but the best thing about your so called " beast" is that it has a nice little P plate on it so for that it looks awesome .Mate no offence but sell it and get a AE 82 saw that blue one for sale compare that rolla to yours no contest .Get some Mods on it then brag until then its just a car not worth bragging about to anyone at all
rvd

P.S hope you understood me that time hahaha
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobVanDam wrote on Tue, 07 October 2003 21:48

DIZ
man just stating a fact about the corolla if it had anything worth looking at then you would brag about it but the best thing about your so called " beast" is that it has a nice little P plate on it so for that it looks awesome .Mate no offence but sell it and get a AE 82 saw that blue one for sale compare that rolla to yours no contest .Get some Mods on it then brag until then its just a car not worth bragging about to anyone at all
rvd

P.S hope you understood me that time hahaha

nothing like a keyboard warrior! get a life!
RobVanDam
Newcomer

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got to luv the P plates best bit on the rolla
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 07 October 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sory rob , but I don't consider window tinting and giant chrome wheels a modification. I think you have the wrong forum , sounds like you would be more at home on the hot4's forums.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Wed, 08 October 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fast fours forums ahoy loser Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

You still havn't told me what car you drive rob van dyke...
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Wed, 08 October 2003 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently ,and I do say apparently he drives a wrx. Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2003 11:31]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 09 October 2003 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey RVD how about you post some pic's of your ride so we can
tease you and leave the rolla alone.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 09 October 2003 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sell ya car tim, face it you got owned.

time to move on son

Twisted Evil
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 09 October 2003 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/funnypost.jpg
NuGeN
Regular

April 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Fri, 24 October 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hm... was this car called a FX-G from factory??
Your car looks nice and clean. Exactly the car I'm looking for, for my first car.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Fri, 24 October 2003 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ I like your ride buddy. Seen it in the flesh as you know.. with an impossibly clean engine bay.

Don't let anybody give you crap about it dude, it's your baby and I think it is damm fine Smile
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sat, 25 October 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NuGeN wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 22:16

hm... was this car called a FX-G from factory??
Your car looks nice and clean. Exactly the car I'm looking for, for my first car.

The car was originally a CSi but when it was repaired from when a 4wd hit the rear it recieved a FX-G replacement hatch , so the car now looks like it was imported , and since it has the SX dash if you didnt know better you would rekon it was a little faster than it really is.

And thanks rob , I love my ride even though it is still less than halfway completed as a project. Is's not the fastest thing on the road , or the best handling car , but its mine and it has my sweat and effort from building it up from scratch embedded in it forever.

Edit - forgot to mention the updates , One cadence Q2000 ultradrive amp for the 7x10's , dam they are loud now Very Happy And also one air fuel guage mounted on the steering colour.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/Car/DriverView.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 25 October 2003 08:32]

NuGeN
Regular

April 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sun, 26 October 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So in actual fact the FX-G would be that 2 door ae92 with a 4age??
If possible could u post some pictures of the rear??
With the SX dash did you get the oil temperature gauge working?
Do you need the sensor that came of the 4age?
Just out of curiousity how much did the car originally cost you?
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sun, 26 October 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NuGeN wrote on Sun, 26 October 2003 13:36

So in actual fact the FX-G would be that 2 door ae92 with a 4age??
If possible could u post some pictures of the rear??
With the SX dash did you get the oil temperature gauge working?
Do you need the sensor that came of the 4age?
Just out of curiousity how much did the car originally cost you?

FX-G could be anything over in asia , I wouldn't have a clue
The oil guage isnt hooked up as I need a oil pressure sensor which this engine doesnt have. Taking one of a red top would work , but they are a little hard to get and a tap on the expensive side. The car didnt cost me very much at all but it did come bare stock with 180,000km's on the clock.

Edit , here is the bum.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/Car/Back.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 26 October 2003 08:27]

Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 13 November 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She's a beauty!

I love how u erased the 'P'...

But we already know it's green from your first post. Razz
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 13 November 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can all these people talk this crap to you when they most likely have shit boxes themselves Rolling Eyes

Nice car Diz keep on modding Smile
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 13 November 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude..
why RobVanDam was giving your car shit is just bizzare...

But yeah I said it on twincam16, and I'll say it again, This car is Da Bomb, HEAPS of potential, especially at the price you got it...

Concentrate on the encouraging opinions.... Ignore the ones that are just stupid, people can have opinions, but calling the car shit or anything like that isn't giving an opinion, well it might be their opinion, but do u honestly think the owner will want to know your opinion if someones gonna call it shit??

Mad little car, its got lots of character, not everyday u see a CSI with this much character etc....

This cars got a lot more character than just another WRX..

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 13 November 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim: dont listen to everyone else get some cams mate then you can brag ok Razz
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 13 November 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Thu, 13 November 2003 22:17

Tim: dont listen to everyone else get some cams mate then you can brag ok Razz

What has cams got to do with whether you can brag or not?

His car is nice as it is and if it is his wish to brag or let other know about his car, let it be.

My car has 1.8ltr twin cam turbo but with no aftermarket cams, does this mean I am not allowed to brag or tell others of my car because I dont have aftermarket cams?

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 11:33]

TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 13 November 2003 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why waste the money on Cams when he's getting the 4agze later on??? What a waste.

Eviljack - stop encouraging people to have 17's and cams just to be accepted by one person... Very Happy if he likes his car like that, accept it lol.. The less money he spends on the 4afe engine itself, the quicker he can get the 4agze..

RVD wrote this "Get some Mods on it then brag until then its just a car not worth bragging about to anyone at all"

Well it might not be worth braggin about to u, but to those who care, its a great car, he can brag all he likes..

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Fri, 14 November 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta23, i know Diz personally and i give him crap from time to time

he loves it dont ya dizzy Razz
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sat, 15 November 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Fri, 14 November 2003 18:06

ta23, i know Diz personally

dont ya mean intimatly
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sun, 16 November 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silly me what was i thinking Rolling Eyes
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sun, 16 November 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing ... Hahahahahahahahahaha...
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Fri, 21 November 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lawls you guys Laughing
NuGeN
Regular

April 2003
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 25 December 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I ask by how many degrees did you advance your timing??
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Thu, 01 January 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its at +16 atm.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Sun, 21 November 2004 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought i would bump this cos its cool Very Happy
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 09 August 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give us an update tim
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 09 August 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not finished dammit thats your update.

I'll be sure to make a new thread or update this when it is done.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 09 August 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have ya finnaly got that gt4 rear end sorted yet? cant be that hard can it?? Laughing
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 09 August 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pffft you try finding someone that will engineer a custom drive tunnel, fuel tank and running gear. Confused
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Tue, 09 August 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll do it, i have a PC and a printer...gime 2 mins
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DiZ's cool little Corolla FX-G :D Wed, 10 August 2005 06:49 Go to previous message
Niel Bates rally Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 3SGTE+RA23 3T turbo. PICS 56k warning.
Next Topic:Ben's RA60
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 23:23:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072860717773438 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.