Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Rockclimbing - Tuesday Night - 7 PM - 14 October 2003

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Rockclimbing - Tuesday Night - 7 PM - 14 October 2003 Thu, 02 October 2003 08:25 Go to next message
TO ALL CCGians AND TOYOTA ENTHUSIASTS......
As the CCG does not have an October event anymore, we are making arrangements with TOYMODS for the meet/extravaganza on 2 November 2003, we decided to run an intermediate event that is not dependent on the weather etc. You dont even have to have your wheels rolling for this one!

Therefore, we have arranged the following event for Tuesday Night, 7 PM, 14 October 2003:

Canberra Indoor Rock Climbing - 38 Essington St Mitchell
- Entry (Tuesday special price) - $10 (other nights $13)
- Harness hire - Free hire for group over 10 (usually $6)
- Shoe hire (optional) - $6
- Chalk bag (optional) - $2.50

So, for as little as $10 its a very cheap outing. However, we really do need to know firm numbers so we can make the appropriate bookings, so email me or post ASAP (no later than 8 Oct) if you wish to come along. We may even set up some team and individual times just to make it a bit more interesting/competitive eh!
Cheers
Mitch and Phil

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2003 03:48]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Rockclimbing - Tuesday Night - 7 PM - 14 October 2003 Sat, 04 October 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I said man, I'll be there.
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Rockclimbing - Tuesday Night - 7 PM - 14 October 2003 Mon, 06 October 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn,

Well guys, I'm gonna have to bail out of this event as well due to a back injury that just won't heal.

I might pop in to say hi Smile

Trent
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Rockclimbing - Tuesday Night - 7 PM - 14 October 2003 Tue, 07 October 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Trent. You dont have to climb. Just come along and catch up......laugh at the rest of us hangin around!

Dont forget TOYOTA fans. All are welcome to the CCG events. If you want more detail call me on 0408994410 after hours.
Cheers
Mitch
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Canberra Celica Group (CCG) - Rockclimbing - Tuesday Night - 7 PM - 14 October 2003 Thu, 09 October 2003 03:12 Go to previous message
Ok, just a quick note. Tuesday nights you get free harness hire too. So itll cost you guys $10 if you dont want shoes or chalk.

On another note im always there from around 8 every Tuesday, so even while im not a CCGer ill be there. Look for the white AE92 out the front, with white mags.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tassie Toyota Cruise
Next Topic:Tassie Meet - Let's do this!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:59:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058867931365967 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.