Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Toymods in South Austraila....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Toymods in South Austraila.... Sun, 12 October 2003 08:22 Go to next message
Hi guys hows things over there......
A small group of us are thinking of starting a car club for TOYOTAS and we are thinking of being apart of the TOYMODS group here in SA...
The club TOYOTA CAR CLUB OF SA or TOYMODS CAR CLUB OF SA
What you guys think of this....are you OK with this...
What we need to do to get this stared....
  Send a private message to this user    
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods in South Austraila.... Tue, 25 November 2003 23:49 Go to previous message
I'm going to speak for myself to begin with here, I think not using the Toymods name would be the right decision. The Toymods car club is not incorporated to run clubs in other states than NSW.

Getting a club up and running is a big task that luckily I have never actually had to do. Generally the department of sport and recreation in your state should be able to provide you with info on how to setup and incorporate your club, the NSW version is at http://www.dsr.nsw.gov.au/industry/INDEX.ASP.

My advice is to make sure you get the incorporation and insurance issues sorted out as early in the life of the club as possible. It's not a pleasant reward for all of your hard work if you end up getting sued personally for a persons injury because the club wasn't insured.

Speaking as a Toymods Board member now.

We are 100% in favour of Toyota fans having a club to get to know other like mided individuals through. We fully support the idea of there being more active Toyota clubs out there and will offer any advice and help we can. You have to understand though that we are a voluntary board who are rather busy looking after our own club so we tend to be far from speedy in getting things done for other clubs. This isn't because we don't want these clubs to run simply that we need to make ours run as well as we can in the time constraints that exist.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 23:53]

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Membership Card
Next Topic:Toymods sticker
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 01:28:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069699287414551 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.