Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon4.gif  Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 04:35 Go to next message
I was just reading the internet news about how the Frankston serial killer Peter Denyer is appealing against his prison's refusal to let him wear women's makeup.
Intrigued, I read up on him and was interested to discover that it was his yellow Corona Mk2 (MX10) that led to his discovery.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/graphics/photos/serial_killers/predators/paul_denyer/5a.jpg
The car was unregistered and had no plates. It was at the scene of the third murder and police had noted the chassis number from the rego label that was still on the windscreen.
Apparently he used to get parts for it from Harvey's Auto Wreckers in Langwarrin - a pick a part style wrecker I used to go to when I lived out that side of town.
I then realised - we very likely stripped parts from the same cars!!!!! Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe cool........ hey wait a minute..... how do we know that your not actually Peter Denyer and Dave is stewing in gaol right now after a fiendish identity swap?!?!?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently he was 120 kg.....I'll admit I'm overweight but not morbidly obese! Laughing

Which raises another point.....can you imagine a 120kg man in women's makeup?

[Updated on: Thu, 16 October 2003 04:46]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*rob calmly chuckles at Daves reply while dialling 000*
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not an attractive thought by any means...
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my secrets out Shocked Laughing
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did he learn about frankensteining by putting a nissan motor in his Corona?? Laughing

I was watching a CSI-like show on discovery channel last night, one of the cars that was used as a car-bomb was a KE20! Shocked Was fully booby-trapped to expel harmful gas if anyone opened the boot.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 16 October 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was from the hole in the exhaust!! Laughing
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Mon, 20 October 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 16 October 2003 14:35

I was just reading the internet news about how the Frankston serial killer Peter Denyer is appealing against his prison's refusal to let him wear women's makeup.
Intrigued, I read up on him

can i ask why you were intrigued after u read he wanted to wear womens make up Rolling Eyes
were u gonna help him appeal Very Happy
megan
Regular

December 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Sat, 29 November 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 16 October 2003 14:45

Apparently he was 120 kg.....I'll admit I'm overweight but not morbidly obese! Laughing

Let google come to your rescue.

Google Image Search.

Cheers.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Sat, 29 November 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megan that was...well...to put it nicely....nasty Crying or Very Sad I didn't enjoy that link, cant explain why.... Rolling Eyes
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Sun, 30 November 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think someone should use this as their new avatar Laughing

http://marvinnathan.8k.com/images/soft-divine.jpg
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Sun, 30 November 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rainier Wolfcastle: Argh....my eyes!!! The googles do nothing!!!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Sun, 30 November 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 15:52

I think someone should use this as their new avatar Laughing

http://marvinnathan.8k.com/images/soft-divine.jpg

i dont even believe in jeebus Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Wed, 16 November 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just watched ch7 crimesceen show about this guy...

he looks exactly like cambelt, is around the same age, is around the same height/weight and is also obsessed by mk2 coronas...
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Wed, 16 November 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha too true........but I dont even want to think about cambelt in girls clothing and some ruby red lippy!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 17 November 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

http://www.yttermera.se/lackochratt/images/manadens_bilagare.jpg

Close enough?
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Thu, 17 November 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 16 October 2003 14:45

What about a man in his 40s in a Sailor Moon outfit Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Confused

wawa
Occasional Poster

November 2005
icon10.gif  Re: Corona Mk2 - Serial killer's car of choice Sat, 19 November 2005 13:24 Go to previous message
all the more reason to get out of my MX23......youll never take me alive coppers!
by sheer coincidence my car is unregistered and I am a husky gent! as for the make up and serial killing, well there are some things best left unsaid
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Doom
Next Topic:System Of A Down - Hypnotize
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 10:31:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0076529979705811 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.