Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4play
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Mon, 22 July 2002 05:45 Go to next message
I have a set of twin solex carbies on manifold with linkages to suit 2tg. Also I have a 2tg head but needs 1 new valve guide and a couple new valves but has cams.
I live in Newcastle make an offer.
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Tue, 23 July 2002 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a friend whos looking for 2tg Solex carbies - pretty keen to get them too i think .. Lemme get onto him about the carbs.

Also the head - have you got everything else needed to swap it onto a 2t Block - ie front timing cover etc etc ???

4play
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Tue, 23 July 2002 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a heap of bits and pieces all over the garage but i don't think i have the timing cover. i know there is the head, cams, valves and springs maybe a dummy cam and some other little bits.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Tue, 23 July 2002 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh - well if you have the other bits - let me know
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Wed, 24 July 2002 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the Original linkage Kit for the solex carbies

If you can help me out, Email me supra7mgte@HOTMAIL.COM

as for the other guy, i have a spare 2TG sitting in the garage witht he Yamaha head off but with no carbies. Email me if your interested, cheers

Frank
4play
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Wed, 24 July 2002 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any other parts for the 2tg just the parts i mentioned before.

As for the linkage, Im not sure if it is the original linkage but it looks factory made. its just one bar that goes from the single cam linkage that bolts onto the car to the centre of the carbies. It was missing a part off the end but i made up a new part.
bogstocka
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Thu, 25 July 2002 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stu u can always have that yamaha head of mine if u want 2tgeu big valves has timing cover and everything, has the lot.
i want to put it on but no point if dans going to be drivin it. if he wants more power i'll grab erics old 2tgeu and rebuild that. or 3tg
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Thu, 25 July 2002 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hijack the thread

im in brisbane and have for sale

2tgeu with twin solexs $600
3t-c with downdraught webber $100
t50 gearbox...make an offer

also have a ta22 with or without 2tg as above
inferno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Fri, 26 July 2002 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have any inlet manifolds for a 2TG, if so i'll give you $100+postage for a pair.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Fri, 26 July 2002 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would you be looking for just the 2 carbs + manifold ??

I have an idea that MAY work - but need a rough price on the carbies + manifold - dont need the linkage as id use cable

Stuart
4play
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Re: Twin Solex's + Manifold + 2tg head Fri, 26 July 2002 06:33 Go to previous message
Make an offer, I'm not sure how much they are worth, Ive seen so many people wanting different amounts, but no reasonable offer will be refused. I just need the money to get my car going.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2TG EFI
Next Topic:FS: AE86 Vented Fr Brake Kit
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Oct 6 21:26:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074639320373535 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.