Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *SOLD*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *SOLD* Mon, 22 July 2002 10:08 Go to next message
I have a custom alloy intake manifold for a 3TGTEU.

fits standard 3TG injectors, or any other similar top feed style such as mazda 13B turbo (550cc) etc.

volume is just over 3.6 litres. Fits 60mm or 65mm throttle body available cheap from wreckers off V6& V8 VN commodores onwards. Throttle body faces forwards for easy plumbing to intercooler.

Has 5 vaccuum fittings hidden under base of plenum for brake booster, PCV valve, fuel pressure reg, blow off valve, and map sensor. all fittings are threaded brass, and can be removed/changed for different sizes.

plenum is match ported with bellmouth shape to match intake runners.

$500 o.n.o , comes with fuel rail, all vaccuum fittings & fuel pressure reg.

EDIT: Will Sell for $400

[Updated on: Sat, 27 July 2002 07:33]

Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold Tue, 23 July 2002 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why ya selling mate?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold Tue, 23 July 2002 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a new project!
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will this manifold have any clearnce problems in a TA22? Also what are you using for an ignition pickup? Are you running coil packs? I am using a locked distributor which would need to be removed to fit a plenum chamber of that design. If it will fit in a TA22 I would be interested. I think $400 is a bit step without the throtle body though.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 July 2002 09:36]

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm using a machined alloy disc on the crank pulley with a hall effect sensor mounted on the timing cover. This is for sale also if someone wants it.

You shouldnt have a clearance problem in the 22, the engine bay is very similar to mine, same size booster, clutch cylinder etc. I can still remove the booster and clutch master cylinder in mine without taking the manifold off.

I'd probably let the throttle body go with it for $400, although they're cheap as chips from holden wreckers anyway (about $40), i just wanted to hang on to it cause i've modified it for my cable etc. I dont think you'll find a workshop making them for cheaper, including rail, damper & regulator, there's a fair bit of time involved in doing it properly. Things like the brass fittings all add up too, if you were to make it yourself.

Cheers

Phil
tanman
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be interested in the ignition pickup as well. I will need to find out if it is compatable with EMS computers though.
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil if you will cod ill give you $325 without the throttle body. Give me a call on 0408482399. Thanks

Jamie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The pickup is a haltech 2 channel hall effect sensor. Let me know if you can use it with the EMS. I dont know the details on how the EMS system works. This disc has the magnet for #1 TDC set at 70 degrees before TDC. with haltech you just type in that figure to get an accurate base figure.

Phil

MRTA22, are you saying $325 & you'll pay freight (COD) on top of that?

MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about $340 and you pay postage, that should almost cover it anyway.

Jamie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just sent you an email a moment before you posted!

TAG!
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: 3TGTEU Custom intake manifold *discounted* Wed, 24 July 2002 14:38 Go to previous message
MANIFOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SHORT SHIFT for AE86
Next Topic:5m-e decompression plate
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Oct 7 09:29:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060579776763916 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.