Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » How do I get my Car Image on the members page??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Regular

July 2002
icon8.gif  How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 03:24 Go to next message
Gday , As a member of toymods now and not owning a digital camera I have seen and know of a few shots taken of my car on recent cruises and would like to know if anyone can supply them to joseph moore so he can update the member page..
Anyway in case you dont know which car i am refering to its the cobault blue ta22 celica next to yogis beast in bigworms cruise last weekend..I know there are a few more photos out there and it would be nice to show the other members my pride and joy..
THANKS
  Send a private message to this user    
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Ruben how about this?

http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/whitegze/online_celica.jpg

You have to grab me on the next cruise so I can take some really good designated shots. I've always got my camera with me.

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks freakin' AWESOME Matt! Nod (I'll have to get you to play with some pics of my car some time..)

If you guys need anything else to work with, try these...

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0022.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0026.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0027.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0028.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0029.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/cruises/190502/images/DSCF0052.jpg

(Just a few for ya') Razz
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, are you using Photoshop!?

How do you like just select the car so damn well? Without cutting out any of the car or including some of the background etc.

I'm usin photoshop 7...
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once you've decided which pic you want, shoot me an email with the pic attached (or the URL to the pic) along with your member number.
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Paul.

Sure, if you send some pics to my email I could probably knock up something similar when I have time.

Daniel - Yep photoshop. Selecting takes a while to get the hang of. I use the magnetic lasso and that does a fairly good job. Where it doesn't quite work I zoom up close and delete the bits I don't want.

Regular

July 2002
icon10.gif  Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 23 July 2002 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt, Thanks mate Thats unreal..
You sure know how to make someones pride and joy look great on the internet..
No worries next cruise If we have a opportunity we can do some nice shots..
I think you have a few good ones now..
Anyway Thanks again..
Paul you have some magic photos also..Keep up the good work they are a bunch of great photos..

Nark, I will send you an email with my member number and I will let you know which picture..
THANKS GUYS

[Updated on: Tue, 23 July 2002 22:52]

ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Wed, 24 July 2002 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max

I have also sent you 2 emails of my car image and specification for the member's page.

Thanks Craig
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon1.gif  Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Wed, 24 July 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Craig, when did you send them?

And where?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Wed, 24 July 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Nark,
I also sent in pics and specs of my car to toymodscarclub_board@yahoogroups.comages ago... Actually on the 7th of July... Would u plese be able to put them up soon???
Matt, would you please be able to do something like that with my car??? That looks freakin awesome... Tell me where to send the pics...
Paul, who is that goose in teh pic of the Celica badge??? hehehe hehehe hehehe ...
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Wed, 24 July 2002 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max

Yesterday to max@toymods.com.au

Craig
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon1.gif  Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Wed, 24 July 2002 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben, yup, got that email, it's in my task list. Been really busy recently with the move to Canberra. Sorry. Sad

Craig, OK, I can only check that when I get home (Syndey), that's why I wasn't aware of the email. Smile
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Thu, 25 July 2002 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max

I don't mind sending to another address if you give it to me.

Craig
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Thu, 25 July 2002 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah that's OK, I don't have Internet connection at home down here anyway so I won't be able to do it until the weekend.
Regular

July 2002
icon10.gif  Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Mon, 29 July 2002 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark , Did you get my email with the two images so you can edit my profile and provide a link to it in the members section..??
Let me know if you did or nat and I will send it again..
Cheers..
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Mon, 29 July 2002 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup. Got it dude. Had to do my BAS over the weekend though so I didn't get a chance to do much ToyMods stuff. Sad
Regular

July 2002
icon10.gif  Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 30 July 2002 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark, Let me know when you have done it so I can check it out..
Thanks for your help..
Hey do you know what stud pattern your car is..IS it the same as TA22/23????
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Tue, 30 July 2002 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it's the same. 4x114.3
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Fri, 02 August 2002 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max

Can u use the stuff I sent or do I have to clean it up and resend.

Craig
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: How do I get my Car Image on the members page?? Fri, 02 August 2002 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig,

Yeah, I can open it.

I run Linux so have no worries. Smile
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Perfect example of why toymods is too slow Sun, 15 September 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday

This thread is a perfect example of why toymods is too slow. With all of the imbedded images it has taken 10 minutes to get to this stage and it is still unloading. If people want to include images of their cars how about making them attachments!!!

Max

Obviously u have forgotten me. I have beenn waiting some months for the picture of my car and the specification to be loaded on the members page. Have you lost it - do u wish me to resend it? I promise that I have got rid of the virus. By the way it has changed again, got to include cruise and remote entry and emobiliser.

Thanks Craig
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Perfect example of why toymods is too slow Sun, 15 September 2002 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Craig,

Send the photo to me at sam@toymods.org.au and I'll fix it up. Max has been a bit flatout lately. Include in your email yr membership number.

Have you created a page under the NSW Section like the others? If you put your spec in there then I'll point your membership details to it - that way you can keep it updated yourself.

rgrds
sam
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Perfect example of why toymods is too slow Sun, 15 September 2002 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Craig,
Sorry dude, I haven't really had a chance to put your info up. Things have been a bit hectic since I moved to Canberra.

I'll try to get your stuff up ASAP though.

Once again, sorry for the delay.
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Perfect example of why toymods is too slow Mon, 16 September 2002 23:43 Go to previous message
ddeane wrote on Sun, 15 September 2002 19:20

Gidday

This thread is a perfect example of why toymods is too slow. With all of the imbedded images it has taken 10 minutes to get to this stage and it is still unloading. If people want to include images of their cars how about making them attachments!!!

the page loaded fine for me, took max of 25seconds. im on 56k dialup.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Payment Options
Next Topic:Toymod stickers?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:11:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055749416351318 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.