Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet! Fri, 31 October 2003 10:58 Go to next message
OK I've put my money down yet again, this time for the Max Action Motorkhana. The event is held in the Belmont Park Racecourse Carpark, on Sunday November 9th, and is easily accessable from Farmer Freeway. I'll be taking my Celica, so if anyone wants to come down for a look and a laugh, feel free. There will also be other performance orientated cars competing, in one morning and one afternoon session (I'll be in the pm session). This is a great cheap entry level motorsport event, so for all those who think they know how to drive, I encourage you to come and spectate (or compete), and see how much more you have to learn!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet! Tue, 04 November 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when & where?

i'll come watch
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet! Tue, 04 November 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Belmont Prak Racecourse Car Park, from 9 till 4ish on Sunday November 9th. If you come in through the tunnel (cos I know you live in Mindarie), then take the off ramp to Belmont Park, you should find your way there no worries. Coming in from the north means you'll actually see the cars competing in the car park first, so this will be a good indication of where to go. I'll be in the afternoon session from 12:30 ish onwards.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet! Tue, 04 November 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might be able to make it im supposed to be going GO kartin so i'll see, good luck annyway
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet! Wed, 05 November 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i was there last month!

i cant exactly afford the cost of the session plus the one day cams license (totals about $90 one guy was saying...)

but i usually drop the g/f off at work about 9, and come back that way, i'll hang around (dark blue metallic camry, names mark BTW)
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: Motorkhana Madness Meet! Wed, 05 November 2003 10:18 Go to previous message
If you plan on doing more than three or four speed events in a year, it's cheaper to get a 12 month license. Just look for the white RA28, with the driver who's having mass fun, and you'll find me!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Any cruises or that going on in Perth?
Next Topic:places to drive in Perth
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:23:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074310302734375 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.