Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 16 November 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true
we need a "course" setout

anyone up for suggestions?

old road would be nice but maybe impractical?
  Send a private message to this user    
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 16 November 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
royal national park would be much better for a picnic although its in the opposite direction and incovenient for some, and the roads are bit a rough which makes it dangerously fun, although we could cruise through old pac and stop later at palm beach ? Confused that would be alright i guess.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 16 November 2003 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift, add these suckers onto the guest list Very Happy

friend 16V (non member)
friend 20V (non member)
AE-8686 (could be a member but cant remember nick)
GAS-51T (")
Sam (Moderator)
1GGTE ae86 (non member)
Pearl white ae86 (non member - X2 -son's car also)
Squeak (member - also X2)
Jaydik (member)
KoKo (member)
Dabbid (member)
twinturbo86 (member)
Willy86 (member)
Supertran (member)
Adamae86 (member)
turbora28 (member)
SPRINTAH (member)
nup_4AC (member)
Thundertiger00 (member)
4-ac (member)

Trying to get:

13B ae86
SR20DET ae86

Also can get reach of some of the 'Levin Kids ae86 club' in Wollongong. Pending replies. (approx 3)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

edit: also, being a local, I think we should cruise through the old road (this road must be Christened with 20+ sprinters) then at the end of sector 3, have a photo shoot at 'the drag strip' (nice enclosed long road for angled shots). Also the BBQ suggestion looks to be a good idea, and this could be either at Terrigal or Palmy. Both locations have the 'fully sik' factor along with the nice scenery and head turning effect from civilians Cool

Happy Dorifting

[Updated on: Sun, 16 November 2003 23:55]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 16 November 2003 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah go audioslaver Shocked thats more people then ae86drifts list haha

*thumbs up

[Updated on: Sun, 16 November 2003 23:49]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 17 November 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WINNAR!

fucking go nuts audioslaver

ill put these in the main post

u have contacted them and they are confirmed/semu confirmed?

FUCKYEAH!
*happychappy*
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 17 November 2003 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking forward to it Very Happy

is there a prize for 'bringing the most unexpected guests' ??! Laughing

As for the route, this is just a rough suggestion and hopefully more of you guys can contribute with some more ideas. But this is the usual journey for a cruise through the old road. (well at night anyway Razz )

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 18 November 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe

depends on how many you bring

Wink
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 18 November 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey why not do both routes if we start early enough guys n gals ?
make a whole day of windy road cruising from the north 2 south of syd , might get magazine attention with this considering pending release of inital d dvd in australia

ps count me in yet depends if ive got my baby running and a license Wink
arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 18 November 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey garth.
me and sam might drive down. we are still looking at how much its going to cost but ill have to get back to ya. i wanna organise something like this up here. whne are u commin up. ill try and match up the dates. Very Happy

shane.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 18 November 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink

sounds like a good idea for both

thats a LOT of driving!
Wink
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 19 November 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Im up for sure unless any gay plans turn up Eye Spin But yeh I don't see why going up the old road would be dangerous. Just go up in teams just to avoid any real dramas. Hopefully I will have my new engine in. But I don't really have any suggestions at the moment. I wouldn't mind having a bbq as well.
Eds
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 20 November 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youd chose gay plans over a sprinter cruise???
we have different priorities my friend.
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Fri, 21 November 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah not really plans just have to do some stuff for my uni course as I have to do hospital work around that time and its something i can't miss really. Fingers crossed though but I hope I can make it.
Eddy
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Fri, 21 November 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm there guys, but can u put me at the top that list?? Laughing
i'll feel special, wont be there if someone buys my car though
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Fri, 21 November 2003 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I got my ae86 by then I will come Smile
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 23 November 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ae86drift

Saturday February 7th...
I need to see, coz I might at japan then... but I'll see..

[Updated on: Sun, 23 November 2003 06:40]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 24 November 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs mate
hope you can make it!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 25 November 2003 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Holy Moly!

I just noticed the cruise is on a Saturday! - This may be a problem for some due to work commitments etc. Am i right?

I think a Sunday is safer, but we will see what people are willing to do.

And how come the date is so far away ae86drift? I can't wait! Mad

Laughing Laughing
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 25 November 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver wrote on Tue, 25 November 2003 15:20

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Holy Moly!

I just noticed the cruise is on a Saturday! - This may be a problem for some due to work commitments etc. Am i right?

I think a Sunday is safer, but we will see what people are willing to do.

And how come the date is so far away ae86drift? I can't wait! Mad

Laughing Laughing

yes i agree !!! we should make it a christmas cruise
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 25 November 2003 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coz

to organize it better
and generate moren interest

plus i work sundays
Sad
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 26 November 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hands up who thinks we should make it a sunday and ditch ae86drift? who cares if he organised it we dont need him anymore Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hehe just kidding i can go either day.

and the advantage of having it so far away is ppl can arange to have the day off... or just take a sicky either way.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 27 November 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can make it sunday or saturday
just got the day off Very Happy

who has issues with saturday?
MosQiTon
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 30 November 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys,

AE8686 Black Sprinter here. I will be trying to join the cruise if I'm not working at either of my 2 jobs.

If you guys want NEW parts from Japan my friends shop will be able to get anything for you just go to this site

new pages will be coming soon and a AE86 link too.

http://www.hioctaneracing.com.au/

also good for anything for other cars as well.

Used parts I can get my friend in Japan to look for you.

XAE86X is a member but forgot his nic as like me we don't post much I'll let him know as well and a few others to join too.

I just read mostly when bored at work.

who was the one taking photos of my car while I was driving with their mobile phone and digital camera?

Allen
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 30 November 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha tell your mate xae86x
that the person lookin at his car last friday arvo in haymarket was me... hehehehehe

Very Happy

he was yellin at me from up the street i think
lol, oops

im just a sprinter addict thats all, not a theif Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 30 November 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allen, saw you driving on Friday night......was in my other car though, dammit!!!~!

Love the wheels...sexay!
MosQiTon
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 03 December 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friday night? I can't remember what I was doing? Maybe I was working on getting the tread on the back tyres down as they grip too much
So you like my Longchamps XR4?
I'm still waitin to see your beast
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 04 December 2003 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah bro, they look hella nice

Yeah saw u turnin onto Goulburn street toward Chinatown. haha, 'wearing the tyres in' aye....

you respray the car? looks different Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 04 December 2003 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where did you get the longchamps allen?
MosQiTon
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 04 December 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver
I bought the car with that crappy paint job. the colour change that you had noticed is due to the lack of washing the car since it gets really dirty soooo qucky at where I live and park it... so yeah I was told by someone that it looks gunmetal grey now from the dust and dirt.

ae86drift
I got the Longchamps from Japan with a crate of other stuff.
I'll be getting J-Blood products and Jubiride as well later when got more money free to burn. I'm not as rich as you dude. I have to fix other loose parts in that old shitty car that is comming to an end.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 04 December 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah RICH??

not any fuckin more...
and i aint rich, just work a lot, and shitty shift Smile

also saved 15k for the car and shit Smile so i got the car and extras included

and i was going to buy longchamps new but.... woah exxy wheel
cri_ag
Regular

August 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 06 December 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you better add one more to the list, but i may be overseas, do we have a definate route yet?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 06 December 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorta

im finalizing it right now actually!
Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 06 December 2003 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds so sick. I got a fully stock sprinter and i dont get my P's till the 18th February. That sucks!! I wish it was a later date. oh well maybe next time.
Megz(a very sad Megz Sad)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 07 December 2003 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just come with your bro!!
MosQiTon
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 07 December 2003 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why don't we all drive down sussex street and flood chinatown with Sprinters as well?
maybe if we have enougth time we'll take up all the streets parking as well and annoy all the honkies who drive Nissans, Honda's etc.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 07 December 2003 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hha thats a logistical nightmare driving through the city, even worse chinatown.... Surprised
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 08 December 2003 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit, Garth - number 21 and 39 on the list is the same person (haha sorry Allen Laughing )

Yeah just thinking about the meeting point, I reckon Thornleigh Maccas will be a far cry on a Saturday morning. This due to cars cluttered all over and it'll just look ugly with Hachi's scattered all over the place.

Having gone past the other day, I reckon Thornleigh RTA (right across the road from Maccas - back side) is a good place. The car park is behind and suitable with marked spots and subtle entrance. BUT~! then again, it's a Saturday and the RTA is open until 12ish noon?

thoughts?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 08 December 2003 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RTA? what u rekon? meet 12:30?

how many parking spots

we got a LOT of expected people?

and we are all gunna be going to broke on the 27h feb with the toymods guys too yeah?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 08 December 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah RTA is just behind maccas on the backstreet. The parking is like carpark style, flat ground, smooth surface and behind the building away from main road. Also it's top level parking so inclined. This is if all cars are cleared out after closing time, so we can fuck around and do angle shots and stuff.

broke?

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 08 December 2003 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check the toymods official cruse sticky Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 08 December 2003 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude
pm me your email

RTA at 12:30 will be start point
need to organise a route

panda_levin86
Regular

May 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 08 December 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MosQiTon wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 22:18

Why don't we all drive down sussex street and flood chinatown with Sprinters as well?
maybe if we have enougth time we'll take up all the streets parking as well and annoy all the honkies who drive Nissans, Honda's etc.

Hey thats just lame....
As if any cares if our shitty sprinter will flood Chinatown or not man....
Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 09 December 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We might br there......

TAKUMI
TAE-86T
AK-886
QDJ-914

Hope its going to be late afternoon......we have no aircon Very Happy
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 10 December 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gonna try convince the guy who bought mine to come up for it. I should be there with my new 1g-gte sprinter, dabbid's old one, with nice new engine when I finally get it going Smile
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 10 December 2003 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could possibly have my suspension and/or wheels done by the date of this cruise, hopefully. *crosses fingers.* Razz Laughing

just under 2 months to go now. Very Happy Very Happy
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 13 December 2003 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey ae86drift...

Keep in mind 7th of Feb is a friday ... it is still a work day
so if we are going to cruize, make sure the time is right.. because pacific hwy has bad traffic flow at peak hour

[Updated on: Sat, 13 December 2003 05:39]

FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 13 December 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ribbo, i hope your car is ready i so much want to see this car.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 13 December 2003 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
siggy wrote on Sat, 13 December 2003 16:38

Hey ae86drift...

Keep in mind 7th of Feb is a friday ... it is still a work day
so if we are going to cruize, make sure the time is right.. because pacific hwy has bad traffic flow at peak hour

nah dude, 7th of february 2004 is a saturday, u forgot to change it to 2004 lol. this year the 7th of feb fell on a friday, next year its a saturday. Very Happy perfect day for a sprinter cruise. Laughing Very Happy

later all!!
siggy
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 14 December 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh Yea.... 7th of Jan is a Saturday

sorry ae86drift,
Thx Sprinter_Saurus
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 14 December 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its coming very slowly, but god i cant wait!
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 15 December 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we have a re-cap of a total list and where we are meeting up and destination etc thanks

-rob

Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 15 December 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
motor is in and mostly wired up, should be going tomorrow night so ill definatly be at this day Smile
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 17 December 2003 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep its going, and boy does it go good so can't wait for the sprinter day Smile
Willy86
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sat, 20 December 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im Keen if my engine conversion is done Smile
4AG-T-C Shocked

Will
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 21 December 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im with sir_ae86 on this one. Can we have a re-cap of a total list and where we are meeting up and destination

Cheers
Andrew

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Sun, 21 December 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what we need is some goddamn organisation! lets get a FINALISED date and meeting place already. and an idea of the route. i demand twisty bits!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 22 December 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im running the route in a few weeks
then ill finalise all stops and post up

can everyone whos coming please post a CONFIRMED in the thread

the date is FINALIZED

[Updated on: Mon, 22 December 2003 07:16]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 22 December 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am confirmed until such a date when my car will no longer run.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 22 December 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in unless something drastic happens.

Steve
de_rift
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 23 December 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'm in...

Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Al Palmers All Toyota Day
Next Topic:SYDNEY - Skid Pan / Drift Day - Sunday 21st March
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 07:16:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089452266693115 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.