Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Lone
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Au Starlet Club Qld Cruise 6th December 2003 Fri, 07 November 2003 03:34
The third AU Starlet Club Queensland cruise has now been finalised for Satuday 6th December 2003.

This cruise is having a photographer from Fast Fours coming along for photos of cars from the club and a group photo for an article on the club in an upcoming Fast Fours magazine, so be certain to get your car looking good for the day, so dont miss this opportunity to get your starlet into a magazine! Refer to the thread on here titled "Fast Fours article feature article cars" if you want to get your car in the featured rides for the club.

The final details for destinations and meeting are still to be finalised (in next week or so) however for those needing to prepare already for the cruise to arrange times with their work etc. the cruise will start on the Southside of Brisbane off the M1 and will be meeting around 1pm (most likely later but just saying 1pm to be safe so everyone can organise their day).

The cruise will leave the meeting destination and head south along the M1 and then turn off and head up Tamborine Mountain where we will stop for a while. We will then cruise back down the mountain and back onto the M1 and head towards the final destination of Broadwater Car Park at the Gold Coast in the early night and from then on those who want to stay down the coast to cruise the night can go somewhere for some food and then head back to Broadwater Carpark in a group later in the night.

I aim to have the final times and destinations and approx travelling times up soon here.

For the cruise we will be using channel 27 on the uhfs for those who have one.

Ill also start up a definate list on those who are coming, so please reply or email me at lee@toowoombacarforum.com to confirm. Other models of cars are able to come along if they want but just keep in mind the photography for the magazine will be for starlets only. Although confirmation isnt necessary, it will be good to get a list of those who are coming. If need to call me about the cruise, and for those who want my number to put in their phone for on the day to tell me if their going to be late etc. my number is 0438 981907.

Feel free to checkout the thread on our forum about the cruise to see who is coming already and feel free to reply to it or email me to add yourself to the list

http://pub131.ezboard.com/ffwdtoyotafrm22....picID =286.topic

Checkout our website at the following address as well.

http://www.austarletclub.com

Hope to see you all there!

Lee.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:*update* change of plans for sunday
Next Topic:Official Toymods Event, * * MEGACRUISE II * *
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 14:50:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004364013671875 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar