Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans )

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sat, 08 November 2003 02:14 Go to next message
This is for the ACT boys

How many of you are geaing up to go to the toyota nats 2004 ?

Ill be going this year in the Gt4 - and i have to catch up with Jezz anyway to see how my old ta22 is going - so id be keen to cruise up with you guys when you leave Smile

I think jamie ( 1uztt ta22 ) will be heading up that way as well from albury to meet a few friends - so ill probably see him , then roll to dubbo with you guys ..

Ideas ?
  Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sat, 08 November 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think there was about 15 of us for the last one, were expecting a few more next time, maybe double??? Surprised

I'll be there, with a few mates.
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sat, 08 November 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll hopefully be going this year too in my MA70 Very Happy

Trent
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sat, 08 November 2003 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man ill be there!!!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 09 November 2003 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So far so good ..

Im SO hoping to have my group a bumper on by then ! Exhaust will be done shortly seeing my mainifold gasket went Pop last week - drivning it with a leak atm - so im down on ponies ..

ECU is being made as i type it - 2 MR2's are having them installed first to fine tune it before the one goes into mine
( first gt4 to use this Ecu setup )

Should be a fun weekend - I might even embarress myself on the 1/8th mile Smile
( got no hope of catching norbie or oldcorollas though )
Stuart
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 09 November 2003 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You think your going to embarass yourself on the 1/8th, dude I have a 3STGE in front wheel drive hehehe No No No hehehe No No No ARGH Up To Something

By then I am hoping to have a nice ST185 gearbox to run it (a bit stronger than an ST165 I hope Embarassed ) and a clutch that won't slip (perhaps a twin plate Cool )

And then maybe I can up the boost ARGH Eye Spin Up To Something Freak
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 09 November 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Mon, 10 November 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wiso - if anything - your should be quicker than mine on the launch - thats where the Gt4 sucks ass .. as soon as its moving though - hold onto your butt - Boosts kickin in !
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Mon, 10 November 2003 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuart
For a small 'Club' we had 10 cars and 15 people from the CCG alone cruise to the Nationals! We also had a nother bunch of CCGians just turn up over the weekend to enjoy the TOYOTA FEST!

From all the interest this year, we are hoping to get a hell of a lot more people next year to make it an even bigger and better event. We welcome all to join in the cruise from Canberra to Dubbo at Easter as the more the merrier.

You will see a LOT of posts closer to Easter next year so will look forward to hearing from you and definately seeing you there.
Cheers
Mitch (CCG)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Mon, 10 November 2003 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well for me the mad scramble is on -

I have to sdo my exhaust, ECU and the group a nose before easter - working overtime just to afford it ..

If its going to dubbo - the gt4 will be going in the best possible shape i can afford to put it in!

with looks to kill Smile

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Mon, 10 November 2003 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me, Me ME!!

I wont miss out this time.

Phil
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Tue, 11 November 2003 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might not be able to make it this time around now because i might be in Poland but will confirm closer to the time
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Tue, 11 November 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know if jezz is gunna go ?

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Tue, 11 November 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id say jeremy will be there with bells on! Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 16 November 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he better have at least ONE bell on Smile

i wonder if he'd let me reminiss good times with a lap around the block in my old car !

probably have to give him the Gt4 keys for the same block Smile

BTW - if any of you guys see him - tell him to get some pics of the old redbeast !

Still waiting to see what hes been doing with it Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Mon, 17 November 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone else planning on bringing more than one car?? Laughing

I know i am!

Good to see you guys already motiated!

I'll be doing my best from the other side of the planet to get everyone possible from Toymods to come down to Dubbo next year to make it one HUGE event!
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 29 February 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there if i have the money at the time, although the only thing the camry will be entering is the car park
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 29 February 2004 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately I'm a no go Sad Got too many family commitments. But I really really wanna if that makes it any better???
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Sun, 29 February 2004 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm what the hell is a dirk kart???
|
|
\/
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Early Curiousity: Numbers for Dubbo 2004 ( canberrans ) Mon, 01 March 2004 01:19 Go to previous message
How much is that ECU costing you?? i am looking at a motec or Haltec but they are so $$$$$ although i spose you get what you pay for.
Would love to see how the GT4 does against my MR2 same Engine and i am running pretty stock Razz
Would like to come to dubbo but need some more details.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT-CCG Dirt Kart Day @ Moruya
Next Topic:ACT- Who, What, Where
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:56:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048689842224121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.