Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica28
Regular

May 2002
DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Tue, 11 November 2003 02:21 Go to next message
Hi Girls and Guys,

The original date for the CCG Observation Run/Economy Run was set down for Sunday 16 November 03. As Mitch and I have done nothing to advertise this event, it has been decided to move the date back one week so that we can try and get as many people interested in this event as possible. Therefore we will now be running this great event on Sunday 23 November 2003.

Starting place will be the Shell Service Station on Ipswich St in Fyshwick at 9.30am. Cost is $5.00 per car regardless of how many people are in each car. All details will be revealed when you arrive. The course will take you through the majority of Canberra over approx a 100km route.

There will be 3 prizes up for grabs along with a booby prize so don't miss out on this fun day.

Finishing place will be announced on the day when you receive your map of the course.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Mitch and Phil
  Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Tue, 11 November 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaaahhhhhh..... dammit! Mad

I had been planning on going out with friends for a big night in civic on sat 22nd, (we've been planning this for weeks)

So I'll have to see which one turns out better.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Thu, 20 November 2003 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a reminder for the Observation/Economy Run this Sunday. Thanks to Phil E we have a few good little prizes too!

Of course we welcome anyone who would like to join our 'club' and participate in the event. All Toyotas especialy welcome!

Mitch
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Thu, 20 November 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does that mean ash can have a run in the ford???
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Thu, 20 November 2003 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure can. Anyone can turn up and join in!
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: UPDATE/ for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Fri, 21 November 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE:-

Roll up around 9.30am to Shell on Ipswich St.

Pay your $5 and I watch you fill your car up. I place masking tape over your fuel cap/Fuel flap and when it is your time to leave I hand you a map. I will record your speedo reading and also check to make sure the car trip meter (if it has one) has been reset).

Follow the directions, answer all the questions. The idea is to answer as many of the questions as possible correctly and to get the best fuel consumption as possible from the car.

First three places receive prizes and there is a "Booby" prize.

This is not a speed event, it is more about being conservative with your right foot and being observant as your drive around our beautiful city. As this is the first one for the Group it will be fairly easy with a couple of tricky questions thrown in to test occupants, but nothing nasty.

By the way, if the masking tape is tampered with those cars will not be eligible for prizes. I will also be supervising the refuelling at the end and checking speedo readings at the refuelling point. A navigator is advisable as well as a pen and a clipboard. Any other questions just ask.

By Phil Eacott
Marshal for the Observation/Economy Run!

Questions over the Weekend???:
Phil - 0412699144
Mitch - 0408994410
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Sun, 23 November 2003 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys Embarassed

Howd the run go on Sunday, someone cough up some info, results for those of us who couldn't attend, unfortunatly. Sad

PS. without me there to challenge jezz for the booby prize I guess he got it? Razz
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Sun, 23 November 2003 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i won the booby prize but not for the worst fuel eco chuck took that in the fuel guzzling soarer

i got the booby prize for the best answer

to a question but you gotta ask phil what it was
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DATE CHANGE for CCG Observation Run/Economy Run Mon, 24 November 2003 14:08 Go to previous message
Ok Phil, What was the Question and what was jezz's answer?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Re-licensing moded car in ACT
Next Topic:Any cruises or that going on in Perth?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:09:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004457950592041 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.