Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rollie
Regular

July 2002
WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Thu, 25 July 2002 02:21 Go to next message
Wanted: 1974/75 KE30 2 door sedan. Overall condition not important but must have no/minimal rust.

I have been searching for these cars over the past four years. I have owned several of them, but most have had to be destroyed. After writing off my little show car I now need another one to work with. Can anyone help? Thanks

Email: rollie@better.net.au
  Send a private message to this user    
rehau
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Sat, 27 July 2002 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have somthing in common.... Very Happy where looking for the same car.
i havent had the joy of owning a 2 door rolla, im looking for one in the melbourne....Sad no luck. seeming you have owned "7" of them. do you know much about them, and do you have any pictures of the corollas. anymore info would be great Very Happy

Cheers Paul
Rollie
Regular

July 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Sat, 27 July 2002 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I don't have any photos of them. A 2 door KE30 is a 2 door KE30. I don't have any in the condition I need, but depending on what you are looking for or how much work you are prepared to put into one I may have something suitable. Also freight may be an issue.
rehau
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Sun, 28 July 2002 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me more...? what do you have, and what condition is it in. freight will be no problem depending on what condition the car is in. some infromation on the car would be nice.
Rollie
Regular

July 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Sun, 28 July 2002 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one KE30 2 door that is in repairable condition. Most panels are straight, however it does come with the standard 2 door rust (sills & gutters). It also hase rust in the right hand side A pillar which is starting to spread into the roof. Has dash and drivers seat but no other interior. Also is without wheels but otherwise complete (including 3K motor and 4 speed manual box).
rehau
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Tue, 30 July 2002 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it looks like i aint going to find one in any better condition. so do you have any photos of the corolla, if so it would be nice to see it before i get all carried away Rolling Eyes
Rollie
Regular

July 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Tue, 30 July 2002 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See TwinCam16
rehau
Regular

May 2002
Re: WANTED: KE30 2 Door Sedan Wed, 31 July 2002 07:21 Go to previous message
WHERE/WHAT excatly am i looking for.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FOR SALE 1985 GLXi TOYOTA CRESSIDA $3,850 (drop in a 1JZ or 7MGTE if you want !)
Next Topic:For Sale MX63 GLXi Toyota Cressida, 1985. $3,850ono.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Sep 30 08:38:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055689811706543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.