Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
icon10.gif  PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. Sun, 16 November 2003 16:59 Go to next message
Ok we have decided on Sunday the 14th of December. There are a few options as to where we can go so it would be good to have some feedback on ppl's opinions......

1st (starting at Thoneligh Maccers)is Bells Line road, which will take us to the blue mountains, the "senic" route. And on the way back, we stop in at Krispy Kreams for some refreshments Very Happy.

2nd (starting at Brighton) is Wolongong, via the national park. It's more corners throught Nat. park, but after Stanwell park it's crusing all the way Smile. On the way there is a great lookout at Mt. Kira, you can see the whole of wollongong. We'll stop for luch at one of the many seafood places next to the Novatel on the water.

3rd is the Hunter Vally but i'm not that familiar with that area so i'll have to do a bit of reading up on the maps and things.

[Updated on: Sun, 01 February 2004 12:19]

Send a private message to this user  
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm im not to familiar with the places you have mentioned although it seems like it will be a pretty sweet drive.I'll see if I can get the 2 other guys to come along.

SMT 007 - Yeah Craig fron Newcastle has the GEN3 Camry with a 3S-GTE.There is also another bloke that goes by the name of Docatay (on forums) who has a GEN2 version Camry and is currently in the process of fitting a 3S-GTE ST205 Very Happy.I was talking to him the other day on CamryMan.org

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

Howabout a cruise upto Newcastle since doctakay and craig are there?, then we can cruise and take photos/video in newcastle. Ive been to Newcastle a few times and its a nice place for cruising and plenty of places to eat. Just a Suggestion.

StephenT Smile
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats another option.....

i really dont mind.

i just suggested the places i've been, that i know are good drives. Smile
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PS:
smt_007, hows the repairs going on ur SV21 after that incident with ur sister? Shocked
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Iceman [PM Sent].

Check this out:
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyotacamryowners australia/members.

I posted the cruise there. Not many members though.

StephenT Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, i dropped off the car to get fixed today, I took all my audio gear out coz i know a few people that got audio gear stolen at auto shops.

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 02 December 2003 00:55]

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 17 November 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might bring the beasty along or might bring mum's new avalon grande (i feel like a gangsta driving that car)
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 18 November 2003 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My father's birthday is on the 14th so I can't make it.

As long as there is no traffic, the old pacific hwy is good for a Camry with suspension and handling work on it. If it is stock it it can be suicidal.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 18 November 2003 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make sure you camry folks bring ya cardigans and white bowls hats Razz Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 18 November 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey 4DaDrift, Toymods is a place were everyone respects other peoples cars no matter what they are, we dont need more fools bagging out other peoples cars.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2003 23:20]

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 18 November 2003 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Tue, 18 November 2003 18:56

make sure you camry folks bring ya cardigans and white bowls hats Razz Laughing

Is that so we can offer them to the Sprinter Girls when they get a bit cold Laughing
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Wed, 19 November 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see some ppl can take a joke 4 what it is still..a joke Smile
nah the adrenaline of driving a sports car will keep us "sprinter girls" warm camryman Razz
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Wed, 19 November 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there, hopefully the car will have a 3s-fte by then, but with stock suspension with stuffed shocks, sounds suicidal Surprised
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Wed, 19 November 2003 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody unreal great to see im not the only fool doing up a camry Evil or Very Mad im there for sure be good if you guys come to newy esecialy on a sunday packed bad on the waterfront in the arvo i can show everyone there that im not alown lol whats ya's thinking about for lunch? how about a bbq? Anyways definatly count me in!
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Wed, 19 November 2003 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes hopefully my Camry will be ready so I can join you guys on this cruise.Should be a very good day.Hmmm BBQ sounds pretty sweet but whos going to supply the goods ? Laughing
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Wed, 19 November 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so far that's.....

1) Iceman
2) smt_007
3) westlife
4) turbocamry
5) crazy_camry
6) mx83toy

Anyone else coming "for sure" ??

Oh and where did we end up aggreeing on going to? Woolongong, Bellsline Road or Newcastle? Rolling Eyes

I've got some phat-ass maps from NRMA so just tell me where and i'll make some photocopies for everyone Smile. But i'll only make copies for the PPL who say they're definitly coming.

I got a few friends who wanna come so i'll be bringing them. But they'll be coming in my car as it IS a TOYOTA cruse Very Happy
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Thu, 20 November 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe.. i'll bring a rope so i can tow u all up bells line of road. Hate toymods to be responcible for a traffic jam Wink
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Thu, 20 November 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I was also thinking about Food. If we have have 10-15 cars plus, maybe it would be better if we just eat at maccaz/kfc/subway/kebabshop etc etc,coz if we have a barbeque one person wil have to do the work and buy stuff etc etc and it will put pressure on them. Its much easier to go buy from a restaurant.

Also where does everyone want to go. Woolongong, Bellsline Road or Newcastle?. Im up for Newcastle but will go where everyone goes. Smile

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2003 03:47]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Thu, 20 November 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm up for anywhere aswel, but the only thing i have against Newcastle is that it is ALL freeway drining!

Where as Woolongong and the Blue Mountains are both engaging and fun drives.

The idea of sitting on the freeway, no corners, hills, going straight ahead, doesnt appeal to me anywhere as much as the other two drives.(the nat.Park is soooooo much fun!)

Last time i went was a sunday and there was only one truck on the road for about 500m, the rest was hair-pins and hills. If you want a bit more of a relaxed drive, Bellsline Road to Black heath is full of sweeping corners and fun little straights.... and there's always Krispy Kreams on the way back Wink. And then the M5 back home.

The Gong will take between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 hours each way.

The Blue Mountains will take between 4 and 6 hours round trip.

I really would preffer a cruse which was not ALL freeway driving. Rolling Eyes
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Thu, 20 November 2003 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

PS:

chop chop, who else is coming?

Names pls.......
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Thu, 20 November 2003 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will come if I have the sprinter by then Surprised, but if not I will bum a ride with crazy camry. Rolling Eyes
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Fri, 21 November 2003 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i will be up for it u guys let me know where and when
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Fri, 21 November 2003 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
offt cant belive i didnt see this event, gotta chek up the forusm more often! yes please do count me in kind sir, in opinion i prefer option 1, havnt been 2 krispy kremes yet, wanted a good excuse to go see wat al the fuss is about!

but wherever we 2 decide end up going itl just b great 2 cyaz all ther!

take care

-Adz
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Sat, 22 November 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!

I'll be there wearing my old man clothes in my old man cap wearing my old man slippers and smoking my Dr.Plumbs tobacco pipe and i'll be reaking of old spice!!!!

I hope to god my car will be out of the shop by then! and if it's not you can still count me in people, wouldn't miss a camry hook up. BTW turbocamry, you and i still need to meet up in newie sometime to swap info and talk about your new workshop sounds like you could become a pretty big conversion player in newie.

Let us know what you guys decide on, I may just have to meet you all from a waypoint somewhere and charge into newie with you guys. Keep us upto speed guys on the details guys.

I'm in.

Regards,
Chris.
Chubby SV21.
Was SW20 3S-GE.
Now ST205 GRP-A 3S-GTE.
hehehe! Captain Snooze!

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Sat, 22 November 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The list so far is..........

1) Iceman
2) smt_007
3) westlife
4) turbocamry
5) crazy_camry
6) mx83toy
7) thunderbird1
8 ) DrExTc
9) nomuken
10) Doctakay

but where does every body want to go?

Lets take a vote.....

How do you do a "poll" on this forum??

Doesnt matter.... Just relpy with 1 for Bellsline Road (blue mountains) and 2 for Newcasttle.
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Sat, 22 November 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 Very Happy

U guys could always come up to newy the weekend before
for my workshop grand opening bbq and cruise in newy Very Happy
these gana be heaps of people hehe just a suggestion!

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 10:20]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Sun, 23 November 2003 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbocamry - if your workshop opening was not on that date i would come for sure but its my Birthday Party on the 7th.

I will go any where for the cruise but my car doesnt like corners at the moment, it rubs the guards when hitting potholes and cornering coz of the 7.5inch wide 17z, but il get the guards rolled soon.

StephenT Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 24 November 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats Happening Guys??

[Updated on: Mon, 24 November 2003 13:04]

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Mon, 24 November 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
il go the 1, but im flexible hey its not wher we go, its who we go with wat we do and so on that count. Smile
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 25 November 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to go with 1 as well cauz i really dont like freeway driving. Nope

dont worry smt_007, they're all sweeping corners hehehe
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
icon10.gif  Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 25 November 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awww lil iceman doesnt like a bit of speed. aww coochiw woochie lil iceman Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 25 November 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok then ill say Number 1 then, i hope i have my guards fixed by then.

So doctakay and turbocamry are you ok for coming down to sydney?.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 08:14]

crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 25 November 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm happy with whatever, i just hope the turbo is in, but if i'm half way through the conversion, i can't go Rolling Eyes . i'll let you all know asap.
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 25 November 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate im keen and im sure doctakay will be in my car if his isnt ready but it would be unreal if the 2 3sgte's could do a nice run down come on mate give that car a kick in the arse! Well when its agreed let us know whats happening Very Happy
mx83
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Tue, 25 November 2003 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look forward to hopefully coming, iceman.

PS. Guess who i am?
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Wed, 26 November 2003 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who are you?....... well that's great u can come, the more the merrier Smile

where is a good spot to meet if ppl are coming down from Newcasttle?........... I suppose Casttle Towers Shopping center at Casttle Hill. But the car park is pretty big so....... maybe the koala park just before the shops would be a better idea. There's a small parking area(big enough for us) that way we wont lose time trying to fine ppl.....

just a suggestion. What do you guys think?
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) Thu, 27 November 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i've done something really STUPID!............ No No No I went and booked a holiday from the 10th to the 17th of December Crying or Very Sad forgetting that the cruse was on that weekend. Embarassed Embarassed

should we move it forward to the next weekend the 21st? or should i just not come ??????? Confused

Man i'm so dumb Shocked
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anywayz i've attached the map to the top post so check it out and tell me what u think......

we follow the red line. there's a red line coming down from Newcastle showing where the others are coming from...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!

Ill see if i can make it, its not looking good for that later date, or wait for everyone elses comments. Even if theres 5 cars ill still come. Smile

StephenT Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 07:32]

westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHA I knew something like this was going to happen Laughing

I would prefer it for the 21st cause im still not 100% sure if I can make it on the 14th Very Happy

Still what do the rest say ?

Woudnt want people to miss out on this event Smile
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmao Laughing man of all the people to do that classic!
im fine for the 21st give me time for my front mount Evil or Very Mad see how everyone goes
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'm cool with the 21st, means i will be ready (fingers crossed). we could call it the camry christmas cruise Rolling Eyes
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 28 November 2003 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know there had to be someone to throw a spanner in the works. I am usually the last person you expect to do this, ask any of my friends....(mx83)..... it's just it was a impulse decision and the organisation got rushed. Surprised

If most ppl can make it on the 14th, then GO on the 14th. I'm not about to ruin a fun day for everyone just cuaz I can't come! Smile But then again if some ppl need the extra time to finish off upgrades then maybe it's not so bad. Confused

Either way the day that more ppl can go will be the day that it's on Very Happy. Who says we can't have another cruse the next weekend anyway Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) 14th or 21st ???????? Fri, 28 November 2003 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok 75% sure i can make it om the 21st. Confused
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) 14th or 21st ???????? Sun, 30 November 2003 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, if everyone is right for new date of 21st ill be coming 100%. Very Happy

Do any of you guys with camrys want to come to the Sydney dyno day on Sunday 14th, A week before new camrycruise date?, youll get two runs and a printout for $50. Very Happy

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 08:26]

mx83
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) 14th or 21st ???????? Sun, 30 November 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 21st sounds good

i wanna stick my parents mx83 stock auto on the dyno and see what that puts out Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 08:45]

crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) 14th or 21st ???????? Sun, 30 November 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
21st is good for me. my nephew's birthday party is on the 14th, so it rules out me going then.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) 14th or 21st ???????? Tue, 02 December 2003 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok were getting closer, so whos coming to the CCC Camry Christmas Cruise Laughing on the 21st of December Very Happy ???

[Updated on: Tue, 02 December 2003 01:17]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time do you think is good to meet up at Castle Hill??? Rolling Eyes

11am sound ok?

Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iceman wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 14:33

what time do you think is good to meet up at Castle Hill??? Rolling Eyes

11am sound ok?

Smile

I think 10am would be better, 11 is quite late.

CURRENT LIST CONFIRMED FOR 21ST CCC:
Smt007
Turbocamry
westlife
Crazycamry
Iceman
Mx83

NEED RESPONSE FROM:

Doctakay
Drextc
Nomuken

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 02 December 2003 07:54]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok great 10am, but is that gonna be ok for the peeps coming down from Newy? Confused

Thanx for the logistics update, smt_007 Very Happy
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

mx83, you shold go on the 14th to the dyno day and take out the airfilter to see the roar power of ur 3L Laughing Cool
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the car isn't ready or rego'd I will roll with turbocamry. If it is, someone bring some tools and spare cv's for an 89sv21. Evil or Very Mad

HAHAHAHAHA! Laughing

count me in boys.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iceman wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 15:49

ok great 10am, but is that gonna be ok for the peeps coming down from Newy? Confused

Thanx for the logistics update, smt_007 Very Happy

True man, ok we will wait to see what doctakay and turbocamry say.
Ok cool Doctakay is an addition.

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 02 December 2003 10:34]

Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bear with me here guys and entertain the idea of coming up to newcastle via the old pacific highway. I know it's a little late in the thread to be chucking this in but sunday's in newie are great and the drive on the old pacific highway would be nice and involving due to the twisty stuff (it's the preferred way for moto riders for this reason)

Just an idea. Confused

I'll go with whatever, but i'd really like for you guys to come and see our town, and there's heaps to see in the way of the car scene. Just a thought.
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doctakay got progress pics ? hehe you didnt prely to my PM on CamryMan Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doctakay wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 20:06

Bear with me here guys and entertain the idea of coming up to newcastle via the old pacific highway. I know it's a little late in the thread to be chucking this in but sunday's in newie are great and the drive on the old pacific highway would be nice and involving due to the twisty stuff (it's the preferred way for moto riders for this reason)

Just an idea. Confused

I'll go with whatever, but i'd really like for you guys to come and see our town, and there's heaps to see in the way of the car scene. Just a thought.

What do you guys think, i have been this way and its a nice drive with many tight corners and deffinately not straight highway driving. Very Happy
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm...dont know if i can make it now guys, i'm going to be replacing the oil pump in the camry, which is not looking to be an easy job, amoungst aother things i've got to get, and be done. i'll see what i can do.

if i can come, bring another set of CV's for me too Very Happy , one of mine is cracked (like that now for about 9 months Sad )
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
crazy_camry wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 21:01

hmmm...dont know if i can make it now guys, i'm going to be replacing the oil pump in the camry, which is not looking to be an easy job, amoungst aother things i've got to get, and be done. i'll see what i can do.

if i can come, bring another set of CV's for me too Very Happy , one of mine is cracked (like that now for about 9 months Sad )

Try you have 3 weeks man, How would i know if my cv joints are cracked, does it feel different or what?.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 December 2003 10:32]

Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:SUNDAY 1st FEB ****ROTARY CRUISE*******
Next Topic:Newcastle cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:28:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088660717010498 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.