Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Does it matter what a person does for work ??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 00:51 Go to next message

[ vote(s) ]

I was out with a mate the other day and we got talking to this nice young lady. She seemed realy nice and I thought my mate was keen on her and would chase her up at a later time. During the conversation she mentioned that she was a check out chick (not in those words) at a supermarket store.

Anyway, after we left her I asked my mate if he was going to follow it up and visit her at work etc. He surprised me with saying, NO. And the reason being, that he wouldn't date a girl who was a check out chick (no offence to anyone who does this for a job. These are his thoughts not mine).

Just wondering what you guys and gals may think about this. So the question is, "Does it really matter what a person does for a job or is it more important as to whom the person is".

P.S. No smart arse replies and NO, I wouldn't ask a hooker out!
P.S.S. I'm married, so it doesn't make any difference to me I'm just curious as to your thoughts. Kevin

Send a private message to this user    
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
judging a person by what they do for a living seems rather shallow to me
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehendrikd wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 12:57

judging a person by what they do for a living seems rather shallow to me

totally nailed this in one post!

i agree with above.

lock the thread down, no more discussion Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exactly.

Just say you met the love of your life, spent time with her, got to know her, and then found out that she was a - say in your mates scenario - a check out chick. Would you then say, "Oh no, I'm sorry, I dont like you any more. I cannot spend time with you because you are a check out chick." Yeah right. Look past the job and at the person. A job is exactly that, a money earning pastime.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And second to that she may be a checkout chick to pay her way through a doctors degree at uni.

Very Shallow person.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It kinda matter what they do
But only to the fact that I wont go out with someone who refuses to work, ie, is a permanent dole bludger, and happy doing that
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How old was she?

If someone is 25 and STILL a checkout chick, then I'd be a bit wary.

If she was studying law then she would've said she was doing that, and paying her way by being a checkout chick.

My girlfriend was a checkout chick at go-lo when I met her (6 years ago). I was kinda worried that she'd always be in that sort of job, but then she told me she was doing some diplomas at TAFE to get into child care. Now she's finished her TAFE couse and has been in child care for 3 or 4 years now.

Working as a checkout chick (or at Maccas/KFC/etc.) is a great thing to do for pocket money. For a full time job though?

You may call it shallow, but I really don't like people who don't know where they're going in life, and waste it by continuing what they're doing - being a checkout chick. I always ask people in those rolls how long they plan to be doing it and what they want to do afterwards.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete's post ties in nicely with the IQ discussion.

Agree 100%. It's not shallow.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ditto just about everything that's been said - except for the "job is just a money earning pass-time"
it is if your job is meaningless.

but if I won a billion dollars tomorrow, I'd pursue the same career path, because more importantly than paying well, I will be helping a lot of people, which makes me very happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry, but I still have to say it's shallow. He obviously didnt know her that well to know if she was doing it for a degree or anything. So why dismiss her out of hand just because she is a checkout chick?

Besides, correct me if I am wrong, but isnt it a males responsibility to provide for the family? I know society has changed a lot and it is not so much now, but I still think it is his responsibility.

If you meet the love of your life and you really get along and she wants to be a checkout chick, then why not? Who are you to say she needs to get a "proper" job. Besides, if you love her, then you wont want to tell her to change from doing the thing she loves to do.

Anyway, that is just my view. Very Happy
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ditto just about everything that's been said - except for the "job is just a money earning pass-time"
it is if your job is meaningless.

Yeah sorry I should have clarified. I meant it in relation to the fact that your job doesnt mould your character. For example, just because I work at IBM in the IT department doesnt make me a computer freak/nerd. That sort of stuff.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cal, I agree with the provide for the family and as long as she's happy bit 100%. My girlfriend doesn't make much money, but she enjoys what she does. I'm more than happy to pay extra for all our joint expenses (we just bought a unit).

If she was still checkout chick, theres no way I'd buy a unit with her.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah true.

So maybe not shallow, but a very premature judgement.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess it depends

No girl I would ever go out with would be a life-long checkout chick... but that's not a reflection of hating checkout chicks, it's a reflection of the sort of girl I go for.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. True true. Same here.

But you never know what might come your way. Like I said, not necessarily shallow, but very premature to dismiss someone just because you find out what job they have.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have a girlfriend *sniff*, but then, either do you greg... Smile I need a chance to prove myself, "not shallow"

haha

Hey greg, howz the thesis? You should have handed it in by now... Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 12:58

it's a reflection of the sort of girl I go for.

or the sort of controlling man you are Laughing
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, its not shallow if he knows her, if he doesn't, then its silly. Nothing worse then someone who doesn't want to work, and all they do even when at work is cruise around internet forums, yeah I hate those peo.... wait a minute! Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, I find out december some time how I went
*fingers, toes, and testicles crossed*

and of course I dont have a girlfriend - I have to be single for another 2 years or so.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 13:43

...and testicles crossed*

Woah, be careful what you wish for Greg, I had a friend who became "tangled"
Needless to say it wasn't the best time of his life
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I play with my twinkie Embarassed
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 26 November 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 15:25

We know, we know
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 27 November 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 18:25

And very good at typing one handed. Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 27 November 2003 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Thu, 27 November 2003 13:10

Hmmm, I thought he would have Speech-to-Text by now, thus leaving 2 hands free... Confused Confused
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 27 November 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What if your girlfriend was a prostitute???? would you still not care what job she has??? or a drug dealer; leader of a crime syndicate; contract killer etc etc.

I also believe that its not really important what "normal" job a person has but there are always some exceptions.

Some people will say that the jobs listed above are not real jobs but in truth they are... they might not be legal in some cases but in the end a job is..

Quote:

A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one's trade, occupation, or profession.
A position in which one is employed.

A task that must be done: Washing the windows is not my job.
A specified duty or responsibility. See Synonyms at task.

A specific piece of work to be done for a set fee: an expensive repair job.
The object to be worked on.
Something resulting from or produced by work.

chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Fri, 28 November 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as I have a shit job and not much money Im going to say no.

I guess someone with a good job and heaps of money is going to say it IS important.

but as ive got a great GF who met me when I was jobless "loser" I dont give a toss what other "successful" people think.
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Fri, 28 November 2003 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chrisss,

Not that it matters what I or anyone else thinks, but if you were out of work this doesn't make you a loser. If your looking for work and trying, this is a big difference to those out there that bludge of the system and dont even want to better them selves.

This thread wasn't meant to cause any arguments and/or point out the bad in persons, but just to see if it realy matters what one does for a career.

I'm also feeling out people to see how they may react when I tell them what I do for a job. You will also have to just wait for now as I'm not letting the cat out of the bag for now.

Be happy, Kevin
kc_347
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Sat, 29 November 2003 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my opinion...
it doesn't matter what you do for a living/job. There are a lot of jobs out there. Some good, some bad.....some permantent, some temporary.
We don't live in a perfect world where everyone can chose what they want to do. So its a matter of what's available. Soooo don't diss check out chicks

for the record some of them are really hottttt........ Evil or Very Mad
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Sun, 30 November 2003 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 27 November 2003 15:14

HKSPete wrote on Thu, 27 November 2003 13:10

Hmmm, I thought he would have Speech-to-Text by now, thus leaving 2 hands free... Confused Confused

Freak he need 2 hands so that one can shake the pepper shaker and the other holds the tweezers..... Very Happy

*edit* and to answer the thread title, as far as i am concered it doesnt matter what someone does for a living.
if you click with with a chick, you go for it.. Smile *edit*

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 01:15]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Mon, 01 December 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think it matters what someone does for a job, unless their job involves working nights, and you work days, making it hard to see each other. Or they are a Flight Stewardess and you are one of those people who needs to spend lots of time with their GF.

However, sometimes their job reflects what kind of person they are. It's not so much that I would mind dating a stripper, or a drug dealer, it's just that the kind of person who would become a stripper or drug dealer doesn't really appeal to me.
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Tue, 02 December 2003 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK

Well i work in the city morgue, does that mean i am not good enough to talk to?
Does it mean i am sick in the head?
NO, i am looking after other people's loved ones till they are buried.

WHat a person does for a job is better than being one of those individuals who does not work because THE WORLD OWES THEM, and they DONT need to work.

It is really what an individual is all about, who or what they are, what they stand for etc etc.

Hell, i deal with Coppers all the time, and they are human too, but they get slagged on more than they deserve. OK, so you get the minority who who take their authority to their heads, , but that is a minority.

It is the person who does the job, Not what the person does as a job.

My 2 cents worth.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Tue, 02 December 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops do not make up the law. Politicians who are so out of touch with the needs of the people we may as well elect rabbits to run the country make up the law.

The Police enforce laws that are, unintentionally, designed to make us rebel against them. That's why we all hate them. They are the messengers and we want to shoot them (figuratively speaking).

I hate working, but only when I'm not working. While I'm working I love it! Smile Oh, and I have only spent four months on unemployment in my life.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

NO, i am looking after other people's loved ones till they are buried.

I agree. But there are limits. I mean I dont think you could argue that drug dealers or prostitutes are just looking after other people.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 03 December 2003 11:18

I mean I dont think you could argue that drug dealers or prostitutes are just looking after other people.

Well you could, but you would be an idiot. Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 17:57

Politicians who are so out of touch with the needs of the people we may as well elect rabbits to run the country make up the law.

VOTE 1

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/huh.jpg
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 26 November 2003 15:56

If she was still checkout chick, theres no way I'd buy a unit with her.

Difference being it would be called a "Love nest" and owned by you? Laughing

I do agree it does matter, unless theres a good reason by the 20's one should start to have there life on-track sometimes things get de-railed all depends, never hurts to get to know someone before you decide if there a life-time-loser and move on.

Allan
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 20:48

OK

We all know what you get upto with those bodys at night Shocked ......

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's got my vote!
http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/huh.jpg
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 03 December 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys/gals,

When I started this thread, it wasn't so as you would put shit on each other or any other profession. If you read the original thread (mine), I was against what my mate thought about not chasing up the check out gal. When I was still single, I had a place of my own (paying it off) and was seeing a girl that had no savings and only worked at the markets, trying to make a living. If she had of been the one for me, it wouldn't have mattered about her bank account (or lack of) or the job she did. I would have loved her, for her.

When it comes down to it, we are all in-titled to an opinion and maybe some of us should keep them to them selves. Be happy Smile
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 11 December 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have to enter every relationship with the long term in mind...If she was nice he should go for it! if it doesn't work out, well he can have fun finding out!

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Sat, 13 December 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/rant

Hmmmz...with the vanity of being part of an evolving generation of aspirational youth...I have to admit that when it comes to potential...u've gotta have more than a body and a mind...

Statistically proven, we go for someone who is our equal...that means simply, that we want someone exhibiting equal physical, mental, emotional and financial attributes...

Shallow is a contradiction of terms made by everyone who wants to live in denial...If u don't wanna be shallow, then everytime u walk down the street u see chicks...u've immediately gotta think that each one (including not so pretty ones) are cute and potentially sexy...*reality check* who tha fark does that? seriously? little simple test that shows that everyone...in one way or another is shallow...

/rant

[Updated on: Sun, 14 December 2003 21:27]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Mon, 15 December 2003 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im shallow. Cool
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Mon, 15 December 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, I'd say shallow more indicates that people dont care much for what lies underneath the sexy exterior.
of course I only go for the girls I find sexy, but that can be largely influenced by what I think of a person's personality.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Mon, 15 December 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg isn't shallow, he loves all men equally. Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Tue, 16 December 2003 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Waaaaait a lil minute here...
Draven dude

I'd say shallow more indicates that people dont care much for what lies underneath the sexy exterior.

Roiiight so if thats correct...and lets sayyy income lies underneath the sexy exterior...you can't be called shallow for deciding whether or not to date a chick based on her income???...

I was thinking about this the other day too...
Guys modify cars to pick up chicks
Chicks pick up guys with modified cars
Chicks get called car sluts by the same guys that modified their cars to pick up the chick...

Guys have a big issue with having a higher income than chicks
Chicks dig guys with higher incomes
Chicks get called gold diggers by the same guys who have higher income to pick up chicks...

I see a pattern here somewhere...hehehehe...
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
icon3.gif  Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 17 December 2003 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think GRLTOY has a point.

Everyone seems to have thier own ideas.....
at least he / she is working.
Does it matter that it might take others longer to find direction in life?
I mean does it make you feel any better because you have a better job than someone. Remember these two points
Different strokes for different folks
And Money is not everything for some people

Just my ideas

Mike
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 17 December 2003 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, so I always have a point here...
I'm a literal and lateral thinker...
LiL JZA Type R Boi

I mean does it make you feel any better because you have a better job than someone

Seriously...u think thats true? Cmonnnn who here bitches about what they earn and dreams of having a better job/income!...of course it makes u feel better...Even those with money wish they could have more...those without money wish they had more! Society and the sociological world are controlled by money, greed and jealousy...
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 18 December 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 16 December 2003 12:34

I was thinking about this the other day too...
Guys modify cars to pick up chicks
Chicks pick up guys with modified cars
Chicks get called car sluts by the same guys that modified their cars to pick up the chick...

hmmmm nice stereo typing there

Quote:

Guys have a big issue with having a higher income than chicks
Chicks dig guys with higher incomes
Chicks get called gold diggers by the same guys who have higher income to pick up chicks...

I see a pattern here somewhere...hehehehe...

And we wonder why the devorce rate is so high
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 18 December 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummmz...have to put something in here...
Ummz...divorce rates hunnee...are at about 50%...
I have a distinct feeling tho, that that figure isn't totally correct nor linked directly to my previous post.

Everyone makes choices, we live an die by the choices we make...some people choose to end up in different situations to their 'perfect' mentality held about life...

Divorce rates are so high simply because men are hopeless at monogamy... Laughing ... Rolling Eyes ... we women tend to marry and then wake up to ourselves...I for one do never be in a situation that ends in divorce.
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
icon4.gif  Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 18 December 2003 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look,

I love the job i am in, have always wanted to do what i am doing..... And i get a great salary for doing what i enjoy in fact i might get a little overpaid with all the perks.... But i would not change it for the world ...... I mean for a 22 year old to be making over 60+ without going to Uni...... And having my rent subsidised.........
I would have to have rocks in my head to give that up......
No thank you i am just fine where i am.

Mike
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Thu, 18 December 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I take it u're in the RAAF then??? Laughing
Nahhh nothing wrong with that at all...I know a few people who are in the raaf and enjoy it too Wink and the navy...and the weekend warrior army stuff...
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
icon4.gif  Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Fri, 19 December 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No i am not in the Navy and i am not Ronny Raaf...

Full Time Army.

Peace
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Sat, 20 December 2003 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Full time Army hey...nooooiiiice...are u one of those big buff boys who carry round those big gun thingies? My ex used to do that weekend warrior style...ummmz then he ended up going in an ultimate man comp thingie and dressing up in modified cams and army paint stuff and coming 4th to a few well respected people...
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Sun, 21 December 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 18 December 2003 14:53

Divorce rates are so high simply because men are hopeless at monogamy... Laughing ... Rolling Eyes ... we women tend to marry and then wake up to ourselves...I for one do never be in a situation that ends in divorce.

The latest figures show that women are practicaly as likely to have an out of marriage relationship as men. Men are still in front, but women catch up every year.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Tue, 23 December 2003 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn straight we catch up every year!
aint none of this 'have u're cake and eat it too'
going to be raised against one gender Wink
annnnnd anyway...u think that women are dumb enough
to stay in a relationship that isn't the best for them?
I don't like taking second best, but I generally get rid of the loser first...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Tue, 23 December 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your in a bad relationship, break up with them. It's not hard, you just say "This isn't working".

Cowards cheat. People who are too chicken shit to admin the truth, that the relationship they are in just isn't working and should end.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Does it matter what a person does for work ?? Wed, 24 December 2003 06:58 Go to previous message
In my experience...you often hear of chickies/guys running back to their ex's...

My motto to all: If u're not over the past, don't even start with the future Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Got my nomad mp3 player
Next Topic:The Witzl goes to Colorado tomorrow!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:29:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094728469848633 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.