Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sun, 22 February 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry Joel. I found a roll of concretors plastic, so I'll just line the boot area with that.
Then we can all go for a swim. Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Mon, 23 February 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, I may be in for this, the IS200 will be getting a conversion done still, so I might come in a Supra.

Ive told the supra NSW guys if they can come (if its ok)!!

Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Mon, 23 February 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey adam rolla sorry dude but on your reds you can only do 90km/hr Laughing
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Mon, 23 February 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will be there if I don't end up in bed with the chick I'm seeing Friday night. Hope I don't see ya there Twisted Evil Very Happy
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Mon, 23 February 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK i will be there.......but no panno.
Spewin
Will be there with my mate in his sportivo and will bring a mate in a lo-lux.

See you all there!!!

Also who is going from Campbelltown maybee we can orginise
a mini cruise thing out there.

Cheers
Richard
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Mon, 23 February 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bandit..i dont kno if i can go cos my cars got a pwer leak.. and i dontwant to be caught out by a power failure .. soz m8's
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Tue, 24 February 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this weather keeps up, I'm out for sure. Driving in this is fucked.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Wed, 25 February 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WUS!!! Laughing

This weather means I can actually break traction. Laughing

You just gotta look out for the idiots who don't know how to drive more.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Wed, 25 February 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're enjoying driving this, you're absolutely bent. No way a 4 hour drive would be 'fun' at the moment.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Wed, 25 February 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive all day, every day no matter what the conditions are.
Mind you I drive a 150kW RWD car during the day which is owned & paid for by someone else. Smile

A lot more fun than 60kW FWD Razz

I've just learnt to make the best of it.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Wed, 25 February 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ozzie wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 14:14

If you're enjoying driving this, you're absolutely bent. No way a 4 hour drive would be 'fun' at the moment.

Tell me about it - I just drove back up from the South Coast today! Confused

That said, even if it's raining chances are I'll still be there. Smile
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Wed, 25 February 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any word on what's happening with this cruise. Question

Rain is predicted all the way through the weekend to next week. Crying or Very Sad

Gonna put a dampener on any BBQ.

BTW Joel if I turn up with a full tank of petrol, I prolly won't make it Windsor. Laughing
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Thu, 26 February 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the forecasts I can find say it will be mostly sunny on Saturday, so everything will be going ahead as planned.
Unless things are really crap first thing saturday morning, & no one shows up, but that's not gonna happen, is it! Very Happy

BTW, here's a range of forecasts:
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=sydney+weather+f orecast&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&bt nG=Google+Search&meta=cr%3DcountryAU

[Updated on: Thu, 26 February 2004 13:44]

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Fri, 27 February 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Won't be there , starts too early and I plan on sleeping.
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sat, 28 February 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Fri, 27 February 2004 19:13

Won't be there , starts too early and I plan on sleeping.

Liar ! Twisted Evil
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sun, 29 February 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No apologies guys. Spent 4 hours with the most fark off gorgeous Swiss chick you gave ever seen. Very Happy Twisted Evil
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sun, 29 February 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just woke up from party , head hurts lots , will post photos of cruise soon.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sun, 29 February 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/Pics/Photo.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/Pics/Cars.jpg
http://members.optusnet.com.au/rascal3/Pics/People-wide.jpg
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sun, 29 February 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good stuff, I like the pics. Smile

It was a bloody good day with some very nice cars on display, and plenty of new faces, thanks to everyone that showed up, & big thanks to the weather (in particular Mr. Sun), who can always be trusted to make an appearance. Very Happy

As you can see from the pics, we had a total of 15 cars, so it wasn't a massive turnout, but but it does make it a far smoother running day with less stress for everyone involved.
It was a pretty early start, especially for the people who had to travel up to an hour to be at the meeting point. We had a great run all the way up to Broke, with a few stops along the way, and through some of the nicest windy roads around, which made so keen to get my celica back on the road! I was driving my brothers cressida, which was great for such a long trip, but really couldn't cut it through the corners.

After our bbq lunch & photo session, we continued on through the Hunter Valley into Cessnock, where we must have caused some confusion with our mixed bunch of Toyotas & one Nissan.
From Cessnock we split up a bit a headed home down the freeway, with most people heading off home after the 370km or so journey, but a few of us made it to the final destination of Thornleigh Maccas.

Once again a big thanks to everyone that came & helped out, next time I'm gonna make a bit of an effort to learn a few more names. Keep an eye out for the next official cruise, which will be a city run this time. Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 04:15]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: **Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!! Sun, 29 February 2004 08:04 Go to previous message
Sorry I missed it boys and girls... Forgot about the cruise and woke up at 10:30am... Got up, got on the net and kicked myself silly...

Looks like I'll have to make it next year...
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday
Next Topic:Attention Campbelltown Sprinter Owners!! (mini-cruise through to Sprinter Cruise.)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 00:38:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051050186157227 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.