Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Bad Drivers Tue, 09 December 2003 09:13 Go to next message
My exciting trip home,
Almost had 2 accidents on the way home (in Dads Car)
1. Driving along Main Rd Blackwood. Someone pulled out in front of me turning right, without even checking for oncomming traffic. jammed on brakes and couldnt have missed his drivers door by more than a meter..... The bastard looks at me, smiles, laughs and drives off..... I couldnt believe it.
2. not more than a k down the rd. turning right at a roundabout again some prick pulled out infront of me causing me to hav to stop in the middle of the roundabout and almost getting taken out by the car behind me.....
Lovley end to another exciting day at work....
Sigh
  Send a private message to this user    
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: Bad Drivers Tue, 09 December 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everytime i drive my fathers Rav 4 on the highway kangaroos like jumping out at me... the last one i was eye level with. that scared me. would have come straight over the bull bar.

i've lost count with how many near misses i've had with kangaroo's, birds i've killed, rabbits and wallabies...
all at night time. except for the birds.
rollawagon
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon5.gif  Re: Bad Drivers Tue, 09 December 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows this one, driving home this arvo i was sitting in the left lane just motoring,why rush in peak hour.and this stupid cow in her vl comodore nearly runs into me from the right lane due to her eyes being stuck that far up her butt.then she undertakes me when theres 3lanes and thinks it can hurl abuse at me.what more can u dobut give the b...h a lesson in bird watching Twisted Evil .all that 4 2 legths . Evil or Very Mad DA
Jaze
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Wed, 10 December 2003 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the way back from Southland today I was behind some youngish guy in a VL Calais that was all over the shop. Going in a straight line he almost mounted the curb twice. Anyway, after he takes the corner I'm going down he is driving real slow and I didn't wanna get stuck behind this lunatic again, so I just floor it and fly past this guy on the inside. Pet hate, the rule is KEEP LEFT!!

Anyway, thats my incident with bad drivers for today.
rollawagon
Occasional Poster

November 2003
icon14.gif  Re: Bad Drivers Wed, 10 December 2003 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeha had a incident free day today apart from all the stupid wenches who seem to love sitting in the right hand lane.lucky theres a left 1 & my car is small.
Jaze
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Bad Drivers Wed, 10 December 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it must be christmas? every day this week i've followed home some total dickhead who's come out of indooroopilly somewhere, headed off towards kenmore and failed 'indicator-use-101' in about 10 minutes of driving.

monday was some wanker in a BMW or similar 4WD who managed 8 lane consecutive changes without indicator.

tuesday was a generic white sedan who got several hat-tricks (only used indicator when there was no cars in their danger zone - go figure)

today was idiot doing 50K in inside lane who after a few failed attempts to change lanes without indicator (or they were swerving because they were pissed), then proceeded to use indicator and nearly wipe out car parallel to it in outside lane.

i tell you, it was like charge of the fucken idiot brigade out there!

all these fools who've taken public transport all year (or their spouse/wife/better-dirver has been forced to ferry them around) and suddenly think they're champions because the volume of cars has dropped off.... wankers.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Bad Drivers Wed, 10 December 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This morning, a lady I worked with was driving into work and a truck tried to pull into her lane and hit her car and sent it into a spin. Then as she was spinning it ran into the side of her and was pushing her along the road sideways!!

Bloody truck drivers!! Razz
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 12 December 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking truck drivers are so bad. the way i drive to uni is pretty industrial and there are shit loads of trucks. i am garunteed to seee about 2 or 3 trucks running red lights so that everyone who has the green has to sit tehre and wait for the truck to pass.
and why is it that people who drive those mini-4wds (rav4, suzuki ignis, holden cruze ESPECAILLY) are shit drivers. i ahd some bitch parallel to me and just change lanes into me, i beeped, but she kept going, so i ended up on the gravel on the side of the road doing 80 skidding all over the joint. but at least she got in the lane she wanted.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 12 December 2003 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Truck drivers and 4WD drivers shit me. Although, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of okay truck drivers and some people who get a 4WD so they can actually go bush bashing. I'm talking of course about the execs and soccer mums who drive 4WDs. They shit me so bad. 4WD are dangerous! They can more easily kill pedestrians, and are more dangerous in a car on car accident. The bull bar that many of them come with is like equiping the front of your car with spinning blades of death! And then you put them in the hands of some of the worsed drivers in the country. WHEN DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?! You should need a special licence to get a 4WD (easier to get if you live further out of the city) and you should have to get a special permit to get a bull bar fixed. Bull bars should not come standard from the factory AT ALL. Cars should just not be sold with them full stop.

Police on my side
Anyway, I have a story to tell. A story of the Police actually working FOR me! MWAHAHAHA!
I was coming home last night in my girlfriends car (she was driving) when some knobjockey decided that us being a whole 100m in front of him, could deal with him putting his high beams on. So anyway, we are driving along, and my GF is getting really pissed at this dick, when who should come the other way but the coppers. Sure enough, the cops flash their high beams at this driver. The dumbass just leaves his beams on. So I'm watching behind me to see what happens. Sure enough, the cops stop and chuck a U turn. Heh heh heh. High beams go off. Stupid drivers and their not knowing what high beams are for. Altohugh, the cops didn't pull him over (I don't think). I think they just followed for about 500m then did another U-Turn. Oh well, I can't have everything I suppose.
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 19 December 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
retard volvo drivers... do i need to say more? i swear to god since they put thos bloody volvo driver commercials on tv EVERY volvo driver is making a concious effort to drive like an absolute moron!

anyways, driving through the carpark, brand new volvo, in the running for shittest parking effort in the history of the world. half the car is up the gutter on one side of the parking space! how do these people pass their licence tests. more to the point, who gets "into" a parking space, half in/ half up on the curb, gets out of the car and says to themselves "alright, im satisfied with my parking effort i will now go forth and go shopping!". THEN as if that wasnt bad enough, same carpark different volvo parked at 45 degrees across 2 carparks. later that day, busy one lane road with parks to one side, proceeds to take 5, yes 5 attemps at a reverse parallel park whilst holding up about 15 cars!

damn i get the shits with crap drivers... and then they blame young people!
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Sun, 21 December 2003 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:58]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 26 December 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sun, 21 December 2003 18:07

Was going into a local carpark today, where a middle aged woman decided she wanted to exit (parked at a 45 degree angle taking up both the entry & exit lanes at the same time!!!) So I motion for her to reverse ever so slightly so I could get into the carpark.

Damn woman would not move, like yeah it's so hard to find reverse bitch. A standoff ensues, I didn't move, she didn't move. Finally I get fed up with her tactics so I get out of the car, lock up & walk away. She's pissed off yelling & screaming that I've blocked her but I just kept walking around the corner (where I could keep an eye on my car).

Anyway a minute or two later she realises that she's going nowhere so she backs up & takes off through another exit with her tyres squealing all the way!!! I just walk back to my car & park...

Gotta love those non-aggresive tactics Laughing

haahahaha gold jerry! gold!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 02 January 2004 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know where you can get one of those paint pellet guns from?
I'm getting so sick of finding every crap driver between Sydney & Brissie on the Pacific Highway.
Last time I went up just before Christmas, some @#$# in a 4wd Hilux wouldn't get out of the overtaking lane despite doing about 80 in the 100 zone.
Then he get cheesed because I overtook him in the left lane & so sits so close behind me that I couldn't even read his numberplate through my back window. It freaked me out & I almost retaliated by cutting him when he came to ovetake next time. But I had about another 7 hours to drive & just didn't want the aggrevation.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 02 January 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can order them through most paintballing places (if you're talking about the paint pellet/compressed gas ones). Bear in mind it's very illegal to carry them around anywhere but a paintballing field
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 02 January 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was driving my mates WRX on the south coast, and some loser in a $100k landcruiser just would not get the fuck outta the right hand over taking lane...

i wasnt sitting up his arse or anything... but he just wouldnt get outta the way... and after seeing a motor bike duck in behind me... then overtake up the inside because he got the shits i thought fuck it,

so ram it down a gear and give it hell.... as i didnt wanna stay on the inside lane for too long, boosting like crazy i flew past this guy at warp speed, to see the woman in the passenger side abusing the shit outta me... i didnt think much of it as they fell into the distance,

10 minutes down the track im back sitting on the speed limit only to have, you guessed it... the fuck wit in the land cruiser come screaming up behind me with lights flashing, arms flying around, from both him and his passneger.. horns were blairing! i couldnt believe it... sure enough an over taking lane apears and the dick goes to over take me..

he pulls up next to me so i gun it, for shits and giggles making the blow off valve ring as i get to his door and took off into the sunset, Very Happy Very Happy

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Bad Drivers Fri, 02 January 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never really got that
you blow past someone, and they go nuts to try and catch up to you so they can yell at you.
And for what? 'Cause it was dangerous? A hell of a lot less dangerous than what they were dong to catch up
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Bad Drivers Sat, 03 January 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dude was a mobile S bend!!!

and hes prolly thinking bloody young bastard in a high powered car driving like a nut..
Very Happy

mind you as soon as i got past this clown i saw a sign on the side of the road saying left turn 60 km an hour,
and im pushing 140 at this stage... i just kept it calm and went into the corner at that speed and kept it in my lane with out any dramas at all,

but being an STI that nots even supposed to be street registred, she turns like its on rails, and with enough grunt to go from 100 to 180 just under 9 seconds, its the biggest fun machine ive driven so far!!!

the thing i really dont like is handing back the keys Sad
phrenzy
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Sat, 03 January 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was on a 1 lane road on my way to visit freinds in saulsbury today, some idiot in an ancient commadore decided that doing the speed limit just wouldent do so he pulls into the other lane to try and overtake me, he gets a bit ahead of me and and sees another car coming the other way round a corner about 400m ahead tries to accelerate more but his car just hasnt got the grunt because of the car coming up fast he slams 0on the brakes pulls back into the lane and clipped my rear end. nice crappy blue paint mark on moms car now....
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bad Drivers Sun, 04 January 2004 04:09 Go to previous message
On old dandy road (single lane, 70hph) I was stuck behind some dumbass doing 60. I though "Okay, I can deal with this, 60 is okay". Anyway, we come to one of the nice smooth corners (That I have taken at 100 in my Lancer) and he slows down to about 55... I'm like, screw this, so I revv the engine at him, he doesn't like that at all and pritty soon we are all (And when I say all, I mean the three or four cars behind me) doing 50 down a 70 zone.

Anyway, we get to the lights and he pulls over and waves me through. I thought that was considerate of him. Anyway, I blast past and am back up to 70 before I even enter the intersection. And wouldn't you know it? The idiot pulls away and gets up to 73ish... Like... what the hell?! He is starting to catch up to me! Anyway, the roundabout comes up quick and being the hoon that I am I get away from him quicksmart.

Crazy old man.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 January 2004 04:09]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTH: Turbo diesel gets thumbs up from Ferrari!!!
Next Topic:Proud of the ra23 :)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 09:26:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063610076904297 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.