Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What pet(s) do you have?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 03:04 Go to next message

What pet(s) do you have?[ 77 vote(s) ]
1.Cat(s) 20 / 26%
2.Dog(s) 39 / 51%
3.Bird(s) 4 / 5%
4.Reptile(s)/Amphibian(s) 3 / 4%
5.Rodents(Rabbits, mice, rats, ginuea pigs etc) 1 / 1%
6.Fish 6 / 8%
7.Ferrets 1 / 1%
8.Other... 3 / 4%

It was commented on the weekend that my place is somewhat lite a zoo, and the animals we keep add to that perception Razz

We have between us 2 dogs(cattle dog + dalmation), one cat(manx cross) and 2 Ferrets...One big happy family really!

Technically only the ferrets are mine tho...

Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 Cats of course if my girlfriend had her way there would be a lot more
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Dogs (jack russels)

We had a guy (long hair) girl (short hair) he got horny so we ended up with a crossbread girl shes half long/short hairt by that i mean she has hairy knees and a goatee Laughing

shes a mad bitch
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a cool Staffy that I don't think is going to allow me to have any other pets except toughish dogs.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got an expensive Bengal Cat that I bourght for my girlfriend for Christmas last year. Bastard of a thing climbs everything, I found it on the roof one day just after we got it and I'm still stuffed if I can work out how it got there. Mad
I Hate Cats Mad
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does your family count...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Mon, 15 December 2003 13:29

and I'm still stuffed if I can work out how it got there.

My cat used to be able to jump about 2.5m straight up, running up a brick wall of course, but still, Jackie Chan style

Anyway, I got one cat and one dog, so I aint votin

[Updated on: Tue, 16 December 2003 02:29]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one pet chick, and she is trained very well if ya know what I mean Wink

And you can keep ya mouth shut John Twisted Evil
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thought the pets were supposed to be alive...not blowup Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got two dogs, a Labrador which is mine and and a Jack Russell which is my mum's. We have a guinea pig which we found, don't really like, but keep it healthy Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 dogs here ..
1 Saint bernard
1 German Shepherd .
1 ratdog ( jack russel )

Saint bernard goes for rides in the Gt4 regularly Smile and just fits Wink

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lemme start the list shall I...weould be no point to me voting

I've got 2 dogs - whippets - Tully and Sam
I've got 2 horses - 7/8th ASH x TB gelding Remmington out of Nabidibah Gun and a 1st cross Andolusion mare Go For Jasmine out of Go For Gold...
I've got 5 head of cattle - one herroford merrindah and 4 black steers without names
I've also got various wildlife including sister and parents....and foxes, birds, hares and anything else...ohh a couple of snakes in summer too Wink

Cheers
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't like pets... so... nyah.. Smile
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Mon, 15 December 2003 22:41

Lemme start the list shall I...weould be no point to me voting

I've got 2 dogs - whippets - Tully and Sam
I've got 2 horses - 7/8th ASH x TB gelding Remmington out of Nabidibah Gun and a 1st cross Andolusion mare Go For Jasmine out of Go For Gold...
I've got 5 head of cattle - one herroford merrindah and 4 black steers without names
I've also got various wildlife including sister and parents....and foxes, birds, hares and anything else...ohh a couple of snakes in summer too Wink

Cheers

Oh yeah, I'm Part owner of 2 Trot horses and a greyhound that hasn't raced yet. And don't get me started on what is out in the paddock.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 dogs (border collies, aboout 11 years old, brother and sister)
1 rabbit (dwarf, about 8 or 9?)
1 cat (chinchilla, about 4? dunno)

pets are cool

Surprised
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 15 December 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 dog (staffy called odin) who is a member of the car club as a mascot
1 fighting fish on my desk at work
10 tropical fish
And soon to have a marine tank yay

Heres a pic
http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/gallery/odin.h tml
Odin rides on the back seat all the time to meets and that sort of thing Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 16 December 2003 01:55]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 16 December 2003 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have creative liberty to have what I want...
I live on a farm...I mean....acerage...
trotting horses are wierd...they trot funny hehehe Wink
they're bloody hard to retrain after they've trotted too!!!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 16 December 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 16 December 2003 12:24

I have creative liberty to have what I want...
I live on a farm...I mean....acerage...
trotting horses are wierd...they trot funny hehehe Wink
they're bloody hard to retrain after they've trotted too!!!

Meh... It's easy to make a horse run flat out. trotting is more controlled Razz Both the trotters are also equestrian/dressage compeditors (unfortunately they win more dressage events than the races where I get money)
The two working dogs on the farm my uncle called "Turbo" & "Diesel" and the Yap Yap bloody mongrel house dog is called P.O.S. All affectionatly named after the work truck. Dinner time is like "Turbo, Diesel, P.O.S. Grub time"
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 16 December 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not easy to make a horse run flat out withouth losing connection, rythm, and balance...trust me...after 11 years I think I'd know...I've been riding since I was 5, force to give up 3 years ago cos of HSC/Uni committments now...

I've trained Remi to Elementary Dressage, Prenovice/novice open eventing, 10 years pony club exp, hacking, showjumping, NSW Junior Equitation over fences Champion in my maiden year...
Carla's (Go For Jas) trained Grand Prix and was selected for olympics in her day (she's about 21 now), she mazed out about c-c-grade showjump and was never evented cos she was my sisters horse and she rode less than I did...

Pacers/Trotters ... not really understanding how they can compete dressage they lack the ability to canter without racing...in my experience anyway...
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 16 December 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 16 December 2003 12:46

Not easy to make a horse run flat out withouth losing connection, rythm, and balance...trust me...after 11 years I think I'd know...I've been riding since I was 5, force to give up 3 years ago cos of HSC/Uni committments now...

I've trained Remi to Elementary Dressage, Prenovice/novice open eventing, 10 years pony club exp, hacking, showjumping, NSW Junior Equitation over fences Champion in my maiden year...
Carla's (Go For Jas) trained Grand Prix and was selected for olympics in her day (she's about 21 now), she mazed out about c-c-grade showjump and was never evented cos she was my sisters horse and she rode less than I did...

Pacers/Trotters ... not really understanding how they can compete dressage they lack the ability to canter without racing...in my experience anyway...

Yes, I'll agree I lose touch at full gallop esp. over uneven ground, I was thing more in terms of a 4' 10" elf riding in race conditions. Razz
Without boring everyone with details, my Family on the farm have a pace history and my Aunites brother in law is a respected trainer/driver and has a swag of trophys for trainer of the year etc. My Auntie formerly trained equestrian horses but was talked into owning training trotters, so they together with mum and I and my grandfather bourght into 3 horses from Paleface lodge in Temora the 2 of which I was part owner were involved in a float accident on the way home from a wagga Time trial and were injured. Seeing they were only 1 yr olds and not yet trained fully my auntie used them on the farm equestrian field as a reabilitation thing and one of them is showing some promise the other may be put to stud due to it's history (direct line from Palface Adios)
My apologies GRLTOY I'm not up on the equestrian classes but you sound as though you have a good thing going there you should keep at it after your studies.
My riding history is utter crap started riding when I was about 8. basically rounding cattle in the hills where bike fear to tread. Ended up Jackaroo'in near the S.A border for 18 months on horse back. I was the fool who kept putting my hand up to break in horses for the first time. and did a few rodeos for fun. My only attempt at equestrian riding resulted in being headbutted by the horse on a water jump being knocked unconsious and nearly drowning. Haven't ridden in about 8 years until I went for a group horse ride a few months back and I've lost the rythmn for riding (thou I nearly had it back by the end of the ride.)
By any chance do you know Debbie Hone? She may be before your time.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 16 December 2003 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the maori cat concept:

take one large framed breed of cat,

feed it full of growth hormone and animal steroids, and do various growth promoting excercises with the cat to bulk it out

shave all its fur off and put maori tattoos all over its body

put a fat spiked collar on it and dock its tail off

what do people think?
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 16 December 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 dog.. American Pitbull.... So dont try to jump my fence!!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Thu, 25 December 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 Cats
Tropical Fish

Oh and Joe, new alvatar looks awesome dude...

[Updated on: Thu, 25 December 2003 23:05]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon1.gif  Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 26 December 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One mutt (Garfield) and two guinea pigs (Poo Poo and Pimp Daddy). Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sat, 27 December 2003 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i count a brother as a rodent?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 28 December 2003 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY odin is awesome!!! lol

Laughing

altho with the bandanna he looks like he belongs to a harly davidson club! and not the CCG
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 28 December 2003 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For dogs we have a Rottweiler, a jackrussel and a silky terrier. Cats we have 2, no idea what they are because all our cats that we have owned have been ones that were dumped. We also have a 6 footer tank of tropical fish, a turtle and two big cages of birds.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 29 December 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 Cattle Dogs and a little Terrier allsorts! They look after the place well and are rewarded deservingly so!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 05 January 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

can i count a brother as a rodent?

lol hahaha
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 05 January 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want to get a dog, but at the moment we just have a Budgie, and my sister has a Guinea Pig. Gross.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 13 January 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...gunie pigs are cute!
I took mine to skool once for show and tell...
bred about 200 of the lil creatures and they lived with the rabits...
I was only about 6 or 7 but dad got a male and a female and kept them in separate cages...

me and my sister let them have lil midnight rendezvus and hence they were moved outta the house and into a pen 6' square!
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 13 January 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brother Beau. i dont think there is any dog special enough to compete with the genuine gorgeousness, loyalty and toughness of this doggie dog. He is the fluffiest, cutest collie you have ever seen. Beau is a God walking amongst dogs.

Also have a poodle names jacques, after the canadian f1 driver, he sucks.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Digging up an ancient thread...

But I have a new puppy! and i want to show her off!!

http://www.ferretclub.org.au/admin/photos/Tara%20on%20Couch.jpg
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cat (vicious) dog (unknown breed- bitsa?) and horse.....I would have like 6 or 7 dogs if i had my own place, dogs r awesome.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got a kitten, 5weeks old the cutest thing ive ever seen.
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got about 60 Reptiles. There's Pythons, Dragons, Monitors, Skinks, Geckos, Turtles.I'm also a WIRES rescuer and carer and have a few Reptiles I'm rehabilitating.
There's also about 100 or so Rats downstairs that I breed to feed all the reptiles. I've also got about 20 Bird Eating Spiders.
We aren't your average Dog or Cat type family.
Also got chooks, Ducks and a Goose.

Cheers, Greg.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven..

"27 Post(s) (9.73 average posts per day)"

dude, take it easy on the whoring

and i have/had a few fish and a bird
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 16:27

unforgiven..

"27 Post(s) (9.73 average posts per day)"

dude, take it easy on the whoring

and i have/had a few fish and a bird

I believe that unforgiven's post was on topic, unlike your little spray.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is my bird "jack"
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_32_full.jpg

but when i was a kid at 1 stage we had:
1dog, 12pupeys, 1 rabbit, 1 ginny pig, 1 blue tongue lizard, and 6 birds.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 Dog (beagle x foxy) Fred Cool
1 Alpaca...... Nugget Cool
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Fri, 11 February 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My wife and I have 2 dalmations. Pretty ironic, as we live across the road from a firestation.

We have young "Bodie" who was named after Bodie from the Professionals ( my wife is a big Professionals fan) and then there is the old boy "Stinky", named because he, well, has been known to clear out a room in 3 seconds with um, his Weopon of Gas Destruction. " So chumpy ya could carve it....."

Go the spottie doggies Very Happy
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 08 May 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why cant you vote for more than one! i have a snake, HEAPS of fish and birds... here are some of them..

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris Hills\Desktop\My Pictures\terrance.jpg
Diamond Python

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris Hills\Desktop\My Pictures\08-05-05_2121.jpg
Saratoga Jardini
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 08 May 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 dogs
2 cats
had barramundi for a while then they died Sad
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 08 May 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Sun, 08 May 2005 21:36

had barramundi for a while then they died Sad

died of bbqitis?
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 08 May 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My sisters poopmachine of a rabbit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/kikkomantest/poopmachine.jpg
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 08 May 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/1091/dexter5mi.jpg

My cat Dexter, he's awsome.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 08 May 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cat Angel, fluffy as a mofo Very Happy

http://img37.echo.cx/img37/5079/angel234qp.jpg
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Mon, 09 May 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is my Mini Dachshund Rizzo at 6 weeks,..

http://img146.echo.cx/img146/3142/rizzo10tb.th.jpg

And this is her now,. 1 year later.

http://img105.echo.cx/img105/627/rizsleep8wv.th.jpg

Best dog for our small place

Smile

Cheers
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 10 May 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets see
A female Siberian husky (pure breed, but no papers)
female blue heeler (with a bad temper, PMS ??)
female bitsa dog
a ginger cat that goes by the name "spot"
another male cat on 'roids (he's almost built like a brick and its not fat)
and timid female cat
They're all desexed except the husky, health reasons (with thanks from her old owner Mad )

Chooks, ducks, cows and an evil tempered dexter bull.
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Tue, 10 May 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i posted earlier but one pic didnt work, so here it is again...

[img][/url]
This is TOGA, my saratoga jardini, its about 40cm atm, but can gt to 90cM!! its a bloody aggressive fish and u cant keep much with him, but hopefully as he gets older he will calm down and ill be able to put some other fish in his 8foot home.....
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sat, 14 May 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 4 dogs a whipet(shadow a.k.a. mr sgwigle)2 greyhounds(luke and rollie) and a bullmastif+ridgback(fanny) and three cats

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 08:37]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sat, 14 May 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanted to vote twice as we have:

Ripley the cat - named after Ellen Ripley from Aliens due to its fearless hunting of bugs. spiders and other freaky creatures - despite losing it's tail and a hip joint, she still hunts for rats, plays with the dog and can get on the roof

Ziah the dog - our 7 month-old German Shepherd - new mate of Ripley, chaser of nearby cats and dogs, late nite barker and professional window drooler.

Laughing Very Happy
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 15 May 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that cat "dexter" looks the exact same as my cat "diesel". is it also a blue burmese? oh yeah we've also got a chocolate tonkinese(half burmese, half siamese) its mad
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 15 May 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 15 December 2003 16:18

I've got a cool Staffy that I don't think is going to allow me to have any other pets except toughish dogs.

staffy's are rad! thats the dog for me! but unfortunatley i have a border collie.... ahhhhhh one day Smile
GO STAFF
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What pet(s) do you have? Sun, 15 May 2005 09:52 Go to previous message
2 jack russells at home
1 male "paddy"
1 female "jenna"
mad bastardos

at work
1 rotty male called zeuce