Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 28 September 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks!

I'll grab a video of it tommorow.
  Send a private message to this user    
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 29 September 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove it today... Very Happy

Completely transformed the car.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 29 September 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Details man...we need details of how its transformed Smile
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 29 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The power... just when you think it's gonna run outta puff, and be boring, it just powers on.

I've not had the chance to truely test it yet though Wink
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 30 September 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The rear end squats in 2nd gear when the full boost kicks in... Very Happy

Lights up both rear tyres with no trouble (open diff!!)

Boost comes on much quicker at night.

GT4 intercooler mounted up front isn't the best intercooler for the job Razz But thankfully I have a nice little ARC version to whack in when i'm not as poor!

After driving it around a bit tonight, I must say i'm pretty happy with it. Needs new brakes and suspension now.

Check engine light came on tonight once... turns out the air temp sensor wasn't working... AFM has the air temp sensor right?
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 30 September 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did you go for the rebuild specs? Did you get reciepts and part no.s and stuff? Not that you'd notice of course, with the fun you've had driving Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 30 September 2004 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got some prices... the papers are in the car.

I dont have part numbers handy, but i'll try find out!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 11 October 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fixed idling the other day... turns out the ISCV wasn't getting power Rolling Eyes

I think it's time I found out what else isnt getting power Rolling Eyes
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn it is hard to choose between suspension, brakes and performance stuff (BOV, intercooler, boost mod).

Suspension is starting to look like the winner for the next pay packet, new KYB inserts and shocks, king low springs! And if I have any spare change, ARC intercooler and HKS plumb back BOV Evil or Very Mad

How much should I expect to pay to get one end tank welded onto a bar&plate core?? I hope they can also weld a little bit of pipe onto this BOV, since it's currently atmo venting ricer bog down between gear changes crap Sad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't go KYB's, go Tokicos. The KYB's weren't as good.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where buy tokico's in australia?

I can probably get some KYB's cheaper, so they are an attractive option.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Tokicos for a Mk2 are easiest to source from the States on EBAY. The KYB's aren't available locally anymore.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KYB's are available locally anymore? Well that sure does suck!

I'll see what I can find still though, no point in giving up so easily Wink
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 23:03

KYB's are available locally anymore? Well that sure does suck!

I'll see what I can find still though, no point in giving up so easily Wink

Might as well try, as others including me already have about 8 months ago. Hence Glen getting Tokiko's from the States and me going for Koni's.

In order of work, it should be suspension, brakes and then performance. Make it handle and stop properly, then think about going faster.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 13 October 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I've come to that conclusion Smile

Ordering tokico's now instead of KYB's Razz
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 19 October 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hooked up a cool little supercharger boost gauge from a boat on the weekend to get an idea of what boost I was getting. The gauge reads 1 under while just sitting around, and it looks a little abused, but it still works!

At max boost, I believe I saw it sitting at around 10psi (after the 1psi correction!) but I was looking more at the road at the time Smile

If the gauge is reading correctly, I now have 2 bits of evidence to support the idea of this being a gen III engine. Crankshaft bearings were for the 3rd gen, and now the boost pressure seems to be around that of a gen 3.

There is another possibility.

While installing a newer oxygen sensor (mine was buggered) I noticed some scratches on the turbo compressor housing... these scratches looked a lot like writing. Looked closer, cleaned them off a bit, and they seem to have been replaced! So maybe the turbo's are from a 3rd gen? But that still doesn't explain the crankshaft... Maybe I should just be happy that my car is running Rolling Eyes

Speaking of running, it's running quite rich still. That and the cold start injector doesn't seem to be doing it's job. Oh yeh, I get an error code after a run up the freeway over about 90km/h... I made a thread about this in tech and conversions though Razz

Tokico shocks I am buying tommorow, king springs should come very soon! yay!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 19 October 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do we know the Gen3 bearings are different to the Gen2 though?
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 19 October 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, thats a good point Smile

I think the best bet is that the bearings are for a late model car... I think they are listed for a cressida? I don't actually know off hand. They are apparently unique to the 3rd gen 1ggte. If someone can confirm this, that'd be great! But then, how many people actually rebuild a 1G...
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 19 October 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Tue, 19 October 2004 17:11

Hey, thats a good point Smile

I think the best bet is that the bearings are for a late model car... I think they are listed for a cressida? I don't actually know off hand. They are apparently unique to the 3rd gen 1ggte. If someone can confirm this, that'd be great! But then, how many people actually rebuild a 1G...

Who said they were unique? I'd be interested to know. As for rebuilding a 1G, its on the to-do list Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 19 October 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a quick check around the EPC. I found the bearing number for the Gen2 1GGTEU, then fed it into the parts translator, and it came up as the bearing number for a Gen3 as well Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 19 October 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We (me and foursnmore) did something like that too, but when the bearings came, not all of them fitted...

My brain hurts too much to work it out right now. I'd say it was the big end bearings that were different. They did cost more...

All the seals and gaskets cost about $181 Shocked

The end result is worth it anyway... no oil leaks Smile
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 20 October 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the suppliers for your seals and gaskets? Or part numbers? I'm very interested...at that price.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 20 October 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those are the prices Fours n More got them for... I suppose they'd have contacts in the industry. From what I remember, they were all genuine seals and gaskets.

Have you asked toyota for a price on the seals and gaskets? They should have a listing of them...
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 21 October 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics and video pllllllllease Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 27 October 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll try get a camera tonight, but since it rained yesterday and my headlights are doing their crazy "do not go down" bit since last week, i'm gonna not take many exterior shots Razz

You guys want some engine bay shots and that sorta thing? Any specific details that you're after?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 27 October 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everything and a video Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 27 October 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I took a few piccies when I got home.. i'll upload soon!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 27 October 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's the latest and greatest pics:

http://www.users.on.net/hydra/celixx/new

Enjoy!

Please forgive the dodgy intercooler mounting... i'm going to bother with proper mounting when I have the ARC cooler in there!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 28 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got a little more done tonight... but some majorly important things imho!

Fuel pump triggers through circuit open relay now, the reason it wouldn't trigger before was that there was ONE ground wire that wasnt going anywhere, now it is grounded Rolling Eyes

As a result, the tacho seems to be working!! What a bonus Very Happy

Headlights now go up and down again, the "pink" wire coming from the + terminal was really worn out inside Smile 20 years of abuse and battery swapping can't have helped!

I'm pretty happy! Very Happy
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 28 October 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ops i thought this was jcmf thread

[Updated on: Sun, 31 October 2004 12:54]

HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Fri, 05 November 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes

My thread has progress in it, so it isn't a JCMF thread Razz
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 08 November 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am expecting the tokico's soon... within a week with any luck!!

The sooner the better though, I am sick of floating, dipping and bottoming out.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 08 November 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 18:07

Fuel pump triggers through circuit open relay now, the reason it wouldn't trigger before was that there was ONE ground wire that wasnt going anywhere, now it is grounded Rolling Eyes

As a result, the tacho seems to be working!! What a bonus Very Happy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I suggest it was an earthing problem HERE
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 08 November 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed

I thought I had them all... seems I missed one Razz
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 08 November 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno if I mentioned this, but the tacho still doesn't work that well, as soon as the engine gets into some heavy work (ie. on boost) the tacho doesnt read correctly. I need to bother trying to fix it.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got Tokico shockers and King low springs sitting behind me Very Happy

This weekend I hope to install them... just gotta hope the strut cartridges aren't too hard to get out.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 14:21

I've got Tokico shockers and King low springs sitting behind me Very Happy

This weekend I hope to install them... just gotta hope the strut cartridges aren't too hard to get out.

YAY!

Make sure you have large multigrips or stilsens for the front struts.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, i've heard they are a challenge to remove Smile

Can I soak them in WD40 to help removal? Might soak them tommorow night and then soak them again sat morning while I work on the rears.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 17:28

Yes, i've heard they are a challenge to remove Smile

Can I soak them in WD40 to help removal? Might soak them tommorow night and then soak them again sat morning while I work on the rears.

Yep. Plenty of RP7/WD40 etc on the threads that hold the shocks in, and the brake nut at the end of the hardline in the wheel well. Make sure you get a set of flare nut spanners (even cheapies are OK) and if you need some spring compressors, I have a set you can borrow.

Or, if you don't want to use the springs again, use an angle grinder to cut the spring into 2 pieces. The King Lows don't need acompressor to be refitted.

Cheers

Michael B
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh yes, I will have to remove the brake line. Looks like i'm gonna need to get some brake fluid then.

Thanks for the offer on the spring compressors, but i've got some already Razz

I dont have an angle grinder, but I don't wanna use those springs again... not when I have king lows!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 14:50

Make sure you get a set of flare nut spanners (even cheapies are OK) and if you need some spring compressors, I have a set you can borrow.

Or, if you don't want to use the springs again, use an angle grinder to cut the spring into 2 pieces. The King Lows don't need acompressor to be refitted.

Flare nut spanners for???

And you can remove all the springs without compressors.
I hate spring compressors.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy, i bought those strut casing things from u ages ago... so no fucking with the top nut bolt bit! yay!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 17:55

Flare nut spanners for???

And you can remove all the springs without compressors.
I hate spring compressors.

Flare nut spanner is for the brake line nuts. Like a ring spanner (6 sided) with a slot cut out.

Remove std springs without spring compressors..... stand clear !!!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll use spring compressors anyway, I just plain don't trust springs Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 18:27

bbaacchhyy, i bought those strut casing things from u ages ago... so no fucking with the top nut bolt bit! yay!

Fit the springs and shocks, and just change the whole thing over !!! Piss easy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah, the brakes don't have to come off.
I didn't take mine off.
I didn't even take the caliper off the strut, but if you are worried about stretching the line, 2 bolts later, the caliper can be zip tied out of the way.

As for taking the spring off without a compressor, put the car up on stands, jack the front strut up with a roller jack, undo the top nut, and slowly release the pressure on the jack.
The spring will uncompress, and eventually just fall out.

As for the rear, do the same, but unbolt the half-shafts from the diff, unbolt the sway bar, and unbolt the shock, then let the jack out slowly.

Time taken per spring without a compressor 5-10mins
Time taken per spring with it, fucknose, after 40mins of fucking around with the rear spring and a compressor, and having to do it up, undo it, do it up etc, coz i couldn't compress it enough, I gave up.
The 2nd rear one literally took less than 5 mins.

Just don't stand DIRECTLY infront of the spring when you let the pressure of the jack, just in case.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Thu, 18 November 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True the brakes don't have to come off.

Never used spring compressors on the rears, agree with your method. Dunno about the fronts though. I'd still use them on the fronts.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Fri, 19 November 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Installed king lows and tokico shocks today... it's definetly lower, stiffer, BETTER!

I practically have to sit on the ground and slide into the car now, or fall down into the seat Smile

Taking the springs out without the spring compressors was kinda scary Razz I've always used compressors just in case, ended up having to use them anyway for one of the springs...

The original front shocks were totally fucked, they were sinking just from gravity Razz The rears were alright, but very weak compared with the tokico's. Yes, there is rear camber, but the power down isn't that bad.

Handling is fantastic now! Bushings need to be done soon Smile
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Fri, 19 November 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics or Ban.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Fri, 19 November 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommorow, when there's more light and I haven't been sleeping Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Fri, 19 November 2004 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, fair call. But I'm going to come home after work, and I expect there to be pics Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 22 November 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICS BITCH!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 22 November 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics once I get hold of some!

As of 14th december I am working for Internode (http://www.internode.on.net) so i'll have more money for the car to eat up!! Haha actually I should be saving money anyway, using public transport... parking in the city is expensive.

Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 22 November 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to Cruzsida and JCMF's begging I grabbed a camera from work and took some pics.

They're huge and not 56k friendly, I cbf resizing them so don't complain Smile

http://www.users.on.net/hydra/celixx/low

There's also a few pics of COROLA's car and one of a mates XR6... ignore if you like Razz
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 22 November 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And for some of you, who wanted a more side on shot, go here:

http://www.users.on.net/hydra/celixx/low2

Sorry that it's not really side on, but I didn't have much space to work with and I am too lazy to move the car right now Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Mon, 22 November 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still can't access the site from work Sad

You'll have to drop by some time and show me !!
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 23 November 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sure will!

Are you going to SCS at all? I'm probably not since I have a 21st to go to the night before, but I do live nearby.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Tue, 23 November 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Tue, 23 November 2004 12:09

Sure will!

Are you going to SCS at all? I'm probably not since I have a 21st to go to the night before, but I do live nearby.

Nope, busy as hell as well.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 24 November 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I need a wheel alignment... when going through switchbacks, wrenching the wheel from left to right, as it passes center it gets pretty damn tough to turn... just after I got the wheel alignment when I got new tyres it was alright at this, but I think I screwed up the alignment again Rolling Eyes Thats not mentioning the fact that the steering wheel is slightly rotated left while driving in a straight line Rolling Eyes

I heard there is a place in Adelaide that does old school wheel alignment, but I can't think of the name... any ideas?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: My GA61 Celica XX - Now 1G-GTE powered! Wed, 24 November 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
HyDrA wrote on Wed, 24 November 2004 09:12

I think I need a wheel alignment... when going through switchbacks, wrenching the wheel from left to right, as it passes center it gets pretty damn tough to turn

So, let me get this right.
If you were going through some witches hats type course, the car would feel like it lost its powersteering for a sec?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3SGTE Powered Sprinter Nearly ready for action take2
Next Topic:Me and my Mark Three
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 10:26:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013406991958618 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.