Toymods » The Outhouse » September 11 Conspiracies... :P

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 02:12

If you don't like the topic T APLUS 22, don't post on it.

There are more reasons for all the circumstances surrounding S11 and the counter attacks than we can possibly ever understand even if people DIDN'T try to cover things up. We are just posting our views on various aspects of it, some are simply feeling we have, other posts are more researched theories. I would apreciate you not yelling at people for simply airing their oppinions... no matter how radical they may seem to you.

a) Sorry I don't remember ever saying I didn't like the topic.

b) I've only ever had a go at the people vocing their opinions as fact when they don't know the truth to it, just speculation. Hence, I haven't "yelled at people for simply airing their opinions", Alas I quite openly encouraged it. When will you understand this?

c) How can you make the assumption that there are things that cannot possibly be understood, everything can be understood with the right sense and capacity of mind. Maybe the use of the word "understand" could of been substituted by something else, I'm unsure of the exact meaning your words held, However I will not assume it to be something I simply don't know.

So I would appreciate, if you would read the posts i have made. Before assuming, that I didn't like the topic and that I was actually yelling at people for airing their opinions.
  Send a private message to this user  
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The topic is "September 11 Conspiracies". The post I made, that you targeted, was accurate. Since Nam, America hasn't had much luck in warfare. They did need a show of strength. It isn't the sole reason they counter attacked, but it is one of them. This isn't just my opinion, this is what my mother has gleaned from reading various books on the subject as well as news articles and the like. And I would say she is far more intelligent than six or seven of us here (including me) put together.

I think if your mind was to be fed all the details of the circumstances surrounding September 11 and the counter attack, by the time you got 20% through it you would have forgotten the first 5%. Life is infinitely more complex than we as human beings can understand. We take small parts of things, and generalize the bejezzuz out of them until we can sorts kinda understand parts of it. It would take more than just a passing interested to understand it even just from America's point of view. You would need to have spent a large portion of your life since the tragedy looking into it until now. And even then...
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Sun, 04 January 2004 22:21

I just think its great how people all over the world, and on this thread seem to know what it is that People are thinking..? So undoubtedly. Like what the real motive was.. .....ETC..ETC...

I can't even believe anyone would've replied to this offensive tasteless pointless piece of post... feel sorry for you, after all this is the "Outhouse"

alwaysRA23: I'm pretty worried about the pic that you posted with the tower tilted, I know that pic was the "official" footage, but if that pic is true, there's no way that huge piece of concrete tilted on its side, would have landed 40 floors below without shattering into pieces and destroying everything.

ed_ma61:
Quote:

you're an idiot

that just satisfied me so much more than writing pages of basic engineering principles

THERE'S NO WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE ANY SMARTER... Rolling Eyes

Tell me what can counter the effects of the huge tower's potential energy, into not tilting into its side if it was THAT damaged by the second plane hit at the corner (as the media reports) , even the dome/stadium needed huge reinforcement to keep the thing round.. so if the corner was that damaged, it should have tilted right to that corner, but it didn't...

BUT ED: YOU STILL DON'T GET THE POINT, the media's and expert's explaination of the tower's collapse is due to the high temp burning of the jet fuel, but obviously #2 tower is has been treated way differently with all the jet fuel splashed OUTSIDE the tower, but it was the #2 tower to fall first, now SMART BOY, THINK, what is the credibility of the media's report????

Can someone at least digest the point I made in red text????

Come on guys, T APLUS 22 IS WAY OFF TOPIC, can people just ignore him??? Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 04 January 2004 17:12]

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 03:05

The topic is "September 11 Conspiracies". The post I made, that you targeted, was accurate. Since Nam, America hasn't had much luck in warfare. They did need a show of strength. It isn't the sole reason they counter attacked, but it is one of them. This isn't just my opinion, this is what my mother has gleaned from reading various books on the subject as well as news articles and the like.

Returning to what was written by yourself:
"Nam is the reason they did this" hence a comment I proceeded to attack for its outrages propensity to being speculation.

Quote:

And I would say she is far more intelligent than six or seven of us here (including me) put together.

once again you are commenting on something you can clearly not guage.

Quote:

I think if your mind was to be fed all the details of the circumstances surrounding September 11 and the counter attack, by the time you got 20% through it you would have forgotten the first 5%. Life is infinitely more complex than we as human beings can understand. We take small parts of things, and generalize the bejezzuz out of them until we can sorts kinda understand parts of it. It would take more than just a passing interested to understand it even just from America's point of view. You would need to have spent a large portion of your life since the tragedy looking into it until now. And even then...

With no offence intented you seem to lack the rationality to be able to understand things, and assume that everyone else is the same. Remember that there are people greater than you or I, yet you comment on the intelect of all?

Quote:

Come on guys, T APLUS 22 IS WAY OFF TOPIC, can people just ignore him???

TOPIC: September 11 Conspiracies... Razz

Eds right. in his words, not mine: You are an idiot.
A simple reading of the topic...in reference to my posts would reveal the accuracy of my intent to the as mentioned topic.

Quote:

I can't even believe anyone would've replied to this offensive tasteless pointless piece of post... feel sorry for you, after all this is the "Outhouse"

pointless: so i take it you didn't understand it either? Feel sorry for me? Well thats original, so your in fact doing extactly what it is you claimed I did in my posts "offensive". How about you get set in where your coming from. Then stick to it. IMO its quite obvious you lack the state of mine to know what it is you are commenting on. And because you obviously don't understand my obviously related posts...you ask that others ignore them? Showing real signs of intelligence there.
Quote:

THERE'S NO WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE ANY SMARTER

Don't need to imagine, its quite apparent.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

BUT ED: YOU STILL DON'T GET THE POINT, the media's and expert's explaination of the tower's collapse is due to the high temp burning of the jet fuel, but obviously #2 tower is has been treated way differently with all the jet fuel splashed OUTSIDE the tower, but it was the #2 tower to fall first, now SMART BOY, THINK, what is the credibility of the media's report????

There are some things we will never be able to explain. You know like how a 97 year old grandma was able to last for 8 days under rubble with only minor injuries and yet many others have died in the same circumstances. So who know's why. The plane might have hit at just the exact angle and speed that was needed to bring it down quicker or something like that. I dont know, and I doubt you do either. But to try and say that a government has gone and killed 3000 of it's citizens is taking it a bit too far I think. Just think about it for a second:

PRO's for the US government:

Getting rid of Osama (which they didnt do)
Getting to invade Afgahanistan
World sympathy

CON's for the US government:

Loss of revenue from the WTC
Loss of taxes from the citizens that died
Amazing amount of money spent in the clean up and now the remaking of the towers.
Amount of money spent on the "war".

When you look at it it really makes no LOGICAL sense for the US government to have done it.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have not read all the posts, so i will say that i can not comment on everyone who has posted a reply to this topic. what i have seen is people saying that this is an offensive post in somehow...and others saying that people are just putting foward there point of view on what happened. What everyone has to see is that to some poeple this post is very offensive because many people died in the september 11th attacks and talking about the planes crashing in such an easy manner can make it hard for some people because they could have lost people they care about. Just so openly talking about it like it isnt really anything is harder for some than others so everyone has to realise that...its just like no one is thinking about all the people who died, and concentrated on the planes and how low they can fly etc. etc. although everyone wants to know exactly what happened, and talks about there ideas, it has to be kept in mind that brothers, sisters, mums, dads, and best friends died in it, and that has to be respected...but then the people who were hurt more by the attacks have to realise that people are going to talk about it, and sometimes in a way that seems offensive, and they cant just bite their heads off....what happened happened, and it was a terrible thing that so many people lost their life, dont fight about who is right and wrong and what people should and shouldnt be saying, just everyone be aware of what they are saying, and think...would you say it to a daughter of sumone who's dad died in it, because you dont know, one of the people on the forums could be that person...
one person's death is a tradgedy...a million deaths is a statistic...
my two cents
MEL
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sun, 04 January 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phew! I am out of breath after reading that LONG sentence. Very Happy Very Happy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are commas there,

do you need lot of gaps,

or you forget to breath?

Allan
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 04:09[color=red

BUT ED: YOU STILL DON'T GET THE POINT, the media's and expert's explaination of the tower's collapse is due to the high temp burning of the jet fuel, but obviously #2 tower is has been treated way differently with all the jet fuel splashed OUTSIDE the tower, but it was the #2 tower to fall first, now SMART BOY, THINK, what is the credibility of the media's report????[/color]

Bill 747's have a belly tank aswell dont thay?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shraka - just so you know, at least 2 doctors are taking part in this discussion Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 11:09

there are commas there,

do you need lot of gaps,

or you forget to breath?

Allan

I must of forgotten to breath. Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont agree with the bit where america had to go and kick some ass because they hadnt done anything since they got beaten at Vietnam? if i read wrong please let us know.

what a bout the golf war?
or all the peacekeeping tours in places like somalia?

surely you cant be serious,

oh if i hear someone say OH IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE OIL, im gunna tear my hear out Razz Razz

aaaaaaaaanyways, i think im gunna stay outta this thread for a bit....

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sigh*
If you think your meager understanding of the world around you is all there is to know, then perhaps you don't know as much as you think T APLUS 22. You seem to be under the impression that just 'cuz I don't agree with you, that I must be wrong. However, you don't have my side of the story. To understand my side of the story would take more time than we have. Oh well, your loss I suppose. I should have put "IMHO" or "There is a theory" before my posts, but I hardly think that such little slip up warrants this kind of abuse.

Anyway, I think I have actually said everything I wanted to say about the actual topic of this thread.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 09:19

The plane might have hit at just the exact angle and speed that was needed to bring it down quicker or something like that. I dont know, and I doubt you do either.

Yes, maybe, as I said, combined this with all the other "co-incidents" to make this story work, and what is the possibility? Probably less than the chances of winning lottery, but the reason why people win lottery is because they had millions of people try and millions fail, but the wtc with hundreds of co-incidents had came out perfect, (well, almost perfect)

Quote:

But to try and say that a government has gone and killed 3000 of it's citizens is taking it a bit too far I think. Just think about it for a second:

In history, things like this had happened MANY times, including USA themselves, German, Israel, they create a disaster, and frame it onto another country and start the war..

Quote:

PRO's for the US government:

Getting rid of Osama (which they didnt do)

If you research a bit, you would have found out Bin Laden had died (or should've died) in Dec 2001 because of Liver problems, some people may have remembered, but, the "MEDIA" brought him alive again, because he was the scapegoat from day 1, I don't understand how people can still believe the media and the pictures and videos they brought forward?

Quote:

CON's for the US government:

Loss of revenue from the WTC

You are kidding, WTC had changed hands and had huge insurance premiums just weeks before it was blown up

Quote:

Loss of taxes from the citizens that died

You must be kidding again, there's MILLIONS of tax paying citizen in USA, what's 1000 less? Anyway the "important" people didn't go to work Sept 11 morning.

Quote:

Amazing amount of money spent in the clean up and now the remaking of the towers.

Again, this is paid by the insurance, the money from the policy is enough to built another 6 wtc, with money left in the pocket, so the loser is the insurance company.

Quote:

Amount of money spent on the "war".

Sorry, I never heard that USA will go to a lossing war, that will make them lose money, because the reason why they go to war at the first place was because of money, except once, which is the gulf war, US failed, Senior Bush failed, they wasted huge amount of money, and now Junior Bush is back for revenge, as soon as he's in power.

Think about this, North Korea revealed to the media they had nuclear weapons, and they are going to produce MORE nuclear weapons, this was before they decided to invade IRAQ, tell me who is more dangerous???

USA was the one that promoted so called "human rights" and split up Soviet Union, USA tried to provoke the war in China by standing on Taiwan's side, so as to try to split up China too, but failed, as USA is still scared shit by China.

Tell me how much they wasted both in Gulf War and the War in Iraq again??? If they are not making profits, if USA is such Mr Nice Guy, imagine this same amount of money was spent in countries like Etheopia (can't rememeber spelling) or something, spend these money on World Vision, if I let you set the priorities, is saving the world from starvation and disease more important than stopping a powerless old man in Iraq? Why restructuring Iraq is more important than restructuring the world peace?

Look at the world after Saddam was captured? US dollars drops (partly due to Australian interest rate high and low confidence in US economy)

BUT, Gold prices have risen, and Oil prices drops and continues to drop, I think there are many smarter people in this world than you think.

here's one for you : T APLUS 22: The losers in the world is the one that always think they're smarter, and are always right.

http://home.t-online.de/home/willy.brunner/911Unso lved.html
(German investigation into 911)
http://www.gallerize.com/Gallerize.News.htm
(Interesting article that may be a bit wild for some to believe)
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/10/UA93/WTC_NORAD_T imeline.html
(Air Force response time? But you can't prove if these data are real)

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 04:11]

Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Allan

Yep, about 57 tonnes worth.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 11:41

You are kidding, WTC had changed hands and had huge insurance premiums just weeks before it was blown up

Actually, only one of the towers was insured. Seems pretty stupid if you know something is going to happen. As someone said, you can dig out all the facts you want but guaranteed there will still be more and the feeble human brain in all its complexity will STILL not be able to fully grasp the situation.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll start with this one
Quote:

here's one for you : T APLUS 22: The losers in the world is the one that always think they're smarter, and are always right.

If what you were saying was
"The losers in the world are the people that always think they're smarter and always think they are always right"
couldn't agree more, arrogance and ignorance are poor qualities to have. And hence why I attacked certain posts in the first place.
Quote:

but I really hope you think hard about what you were saying, and hope you find some sense there

Has quite a taste arrogance in my opinion.
I'm taking it as an insult to me, however I ask you what have I lost? Being called a loser means jack shite to me, the only contest remotely with anything you know of would be the arguments carried out in this post, and I don't think I've lost this one.

Quote:

If you think your meager understanding of the world around you is all there is to know, then perhaps you don't know as much as you think T APLUS 22

Pretty simple, I know what I know and don't think I know any more..Pretty damn simple. You either know something or you don't, no pretending here - unlike others.
In fact where did you even get the notion that my understanding of the world is all there is to know. I believe it was YOU who was cutting short the comprehension abilities of the human being... so to me it is you who has failed to come to grips with the notion that there really aren't any foreseeable limits to the capacity of a human mind.

Quote:

You seem to be under the impression that just 'cuz I don't agree with you, that I must be wrong.

You obviously have poor perception skills. I never said you were wrong..just making remarks outside of your knowledge, unless you were somehow involved in the bombing on September 11th 2001, or involved with the attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan. In which case I'd be forced to take some of my remarks back.

Quote:

However, you don't have my side of the story. To understand my side of the story would take more time than we have. Oh well, your loss I suppose.

I guess so, as I have no objections to hearing you side of the story..even though I'm not sure what story your talking about.

Quote:

dont agree with the bit where america had to go and kick some ass because they hadnt done anything since they got beaten at Vietnam? if i read wrong please let us know.

oh if i hear someone say OH IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE OIL, im gunna tear my hear out

Good too hear some sensible comments. A rational respsonse. So look out alwaysRA23 keeping tuned into conspriacies theories will have you rid of your hair before the next terrorist attack.

Quote:

Yep, about 57 tonnes worth

Roughly how many litres is that? I'm unaware of the weight of aviation fuel.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 04:09

.....explaination of the tower's collapse is due to the high temp burning of the jet fuel, but obviously #2 tower is has been treated way differently with all the jet fuel splashed OUTSIDE the tower, but it was the #2 tower to fall first

untill you care to tell me about

-the prevailing winds
-the air flow around the towers
-the exact distribution of fuel
-the thermal air shifts occuring due to burning fuel
-the internal functional structure of the building
-the internal air flow of the buildings both pre and post collision
-the air supply, and the exhaust gas flow routes from the fire
-the heat of combustion, lean/rich air supply
-the thermal conductivity of the structures
-the exact stresses both thermal and mechanical placed on all structures

then maybe you can pass comment on the feasability of a tower falling in a particular way

until then - please give up

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 12:08

i dont agree with the bit where america had to go and kick some ass because they hadnt done anything since they got beaten at Vietnam? if i read wrong please let us know.

oh if i hear someone say OH IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE OIL, im gunna tear my hear out Razz Razz

Somalia wasn't a victory. The US pulled out at the first sign of danger.

:: Somalia 1993 ::
When the UN voted to intervene in Somalia, the US voted for the operation. However, after the shit storm that was Somalia, Clinton said "The UN should learn to say NO" In reference to getting involved in the first place. Boutros Boutros Ghali who was the head of the UN at the time, said the UN doesn't "say" anything, the member states vote and the UN only takes their direction.

3 October 1993, on a mission to capture two of General Aideed's Lieutenants, US Forces where ambushed by Somalian militia and their air support is downed. The next day, 4 October, UN forces in the form of US and Pakistani armour rolls in and pulls the surviving US Rangers and Delta Force from the shit storm. After losing 18 US soldiers, and killing over 1,000 Somalians the US Rangers and Delta Force retreated to safe ground. After that, the US lost its taste for war, and withdrew from Somalia.

15 October 1993, US Soldiers start being withdrawn from Somalia and within a month have completely withdrawn. Once the US had withdrawn the UN no longer had enough support to stay in Somalia, and by March of 1995 the United Nations had completed its withdrawal from Somalia.

Rwandan Hutus were so impressed with how easily the US crumbled that they decided to murder 10 Belgian UN Peacekeepers who were protecting the prime minister of Rwanda, Uwilingiyimana (also murdered) - this was deliberately done to effect the same result as in Somalia - and it worked, the Belgians withdrew.

===

18 July 1995, at a breakfast meeting Clinton states "The United States can't be a punching bag in the world anymore."
Dick Morris, Clinton's poll taker said "Bosnia had become a metaphor for Clinton's weakness."
French President Chirac said when asked whether America's reluctance to send troops into Bosnia was undermining the US leadership "There is no leader of the Atlantic alliance."
Lawrence Freedman, professor of war studies at Kings College, University of London told the Washington Post "I don't remember a time where there was so much scorn for American policy. You don't find anyone here who thinks the US is acting properly. We're told that what we're doing isn't good enough, but there's no attempt to help us."

That sounds to me like there wasn't much faith in the US forces as a dominant power. They never followed through. In Iraq the first time they never found Saddam... so they kinda just... gave up. Somalia is described above. There are many other battles like this, but I can't be bothered researching it all for you, go have a look for yourself.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 13:31]

gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 00:21

untill you care to tell me about

-the prevailing winds
-the air flow around the towers
-the exact distribution of fuel
-the thermal air shifts occuring due to burning fuel
-the internal functional structure of the building
-the internal air flow of the buildings both pre and post collision
-the air supply, and the exhaust gas flow routes from the fire
-the heat of combustion, lean/rich air supply
-the thermal conductivity of the structures
-the exact stresses both thermal and mechanical placed on all structures

then maybe you can pass comment on the feasability of a tower falling in a particular way

please be sensible, but seriously, even if the jet fuel was burning inside the building, it would've been burning REAL LEAN, as there's no way there's enough oxygen to feed that amount of jet fuel and the only thing that came out of the tower was white smoke. Thus the heat of the combustion is "too low" to melt steel

now even if there was any airflow around the tower, the only difference it would've made would be: the direction in which the tower will tilt while falling, but in this case, the tower fell straight down, did you think the wind really made ANY difference???

the thermal conductivity of the tower would've been low, the sprinklers in theory should be working fine, the materials should be at least 2-3 hours fire proof, now don't tell me it was jet fuel that caused the combustion temp. to be higher thus less fire proof, because #1, there wasn't enough jet fuel in tower2, and #2, the fuel was burning lean, reason 1, there's not enough airflow inside the building to bring in fresh oxygen, #2 due to the high alt. of the tower thus the thinning of oxygen anyway. thus lean mixture

Quote:

If that is the case, then I don't think there's human beings, coz we'll all be alps because as soon as we start to learn to think, the evolution would have stopped, I don't know how old you are, but I remember education have taught us to make educated guess, it's a method of putting numbers together, and give a very good estimate, even though we don't know the exact conditions, but if you put all these together:

1) Low amount of jet fuel in tower #2 (compared to tower #1)
2) High alt of tower
3) Lean mixture of jet fuel
4) Low combustion temp.
5) High melting point of steel
6) You need a controlled combustion (certain amount of air to fuel) to create the temp. enough to melt metal
7) There's many metals to melt before the WTC will fall down into itself

did we really have the right environment to demolish 3 wtc into itself?

it's quite obvious that the "official" media report has very low credibility, but the government thought they'll chuck it at us anyway, the media report doesn't even go into as much detail as your post (ed_ma61) and the government doesn't even bother to research the topic even more, the information surrounding Sept 11 is closed, congress blocked further investigation. FBI released the names of all terrorist within days, the official report is released the next day, the site was cleared ASAP, all scrap metal was exported instantly, hundreds of billions of tax payer's money was spent on US defense, and it failed? Has it failed? Or was this whole thing a fraud? But the government doesn't want anybody to investigate it any further...

Please hand up those that still think the government is trying to do us any good? Sorry I just feel like rambling... Very Happy
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 16:35

gt20v wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 11:41

Actually, only one of the towers was insured. Seems pretty stupid if you know something is going to happen.

where did you get that ONLY one of the towers was insured?? Show me the article?

Quote:

As someone said, you can dig out all the facts you want but guaranteed there will still be more and the feeble human brain in all its complexity will STILL not be able to fully grasp the situation.

yeah, as I said, I'm not someone that's going to make a difference, the true story will never come out, but just feels like complaining... Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too much fuel, not enough air, hence burning RICH, not lean.

years before 9/11 there had been a documentary done on the wtc on the fact that much of the fireproofing on the steel superstructure had flaked off

airflow around the tower will also affect how well the fuel there burns, and also the direction of the flames.
thermal conductivity of steel is actually fairly reasonable - what's important is how it conducts when you add in the concrete etc that was around - which we dont know.

as tall as the wtc towers are, the oxygen would not be much thinner.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so, all this handwaving is based upon:

a guess:
gt20v wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 01:04

even if the jet fuel was burning inside the building

another (dumbfounded) guess:

it would've been burning REAL LEAN,

another guess:

as there's no way there's enough oxygen to feed that amount of jet fuel

another guess:

Thus the heat of the combustion is "too low" to melt steel

another (incorrect) guess:

now even if there was any airflow around the tower, the only difference it would've made would be: the direction in which the tower will tilt while falling

yet another guess:

the thermal conductivity of the tower would've been low,

another guess:

the sprinklers in theory should be working fine,

another guess:

the materials should be at least 2-3 hours fire proof,

another (bold) guess:

of the tower thus the thinning of oxygen anyway. thus lean mixture

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 14:19]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 16:27

Allan

Yep, about 57 tonnes worth.

Hmmm lets say about half made it in (25ish tonnes)

add High winds/updrafts typicly found in CBD areas

the air rushing up stairways, ducts and other gaps mixing with the fuel runing down, then heating the remaining fuel to turn it to a gasious state would of been like a big oxy torch no matter how you look at it!

not to mention the damage done by a big fuckn plane comeing to a dead stop in the side

its obvious planes took down the towers Razz

i think a few people here have not met enough crazy middle eastern dudes!

Allan
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

not to mention the damage done by a big fuckn plane comeing to a dead stop in the side

its obvious planes took down the towers Razz

i think a few people here have not met enough crazy middle eastern dudes!

Allan

You see this is exactly what i mean, say what you want to say, but say it in a tastefull way, Allan...i have nothing against you giving your oppinion, but from how im reading it, to you it is sort of a joke, remember that to other it is a serious issue, think about the fact that you might be talking to somone who lost there dad, or there friend, because we dont know who are on these forums....be tastefull, be respectfull to the people who died...
MEL

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 23:15]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Mon, 05 January 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mel, you must understand I for one, am very respectful of the people who died. I have met a number of people who were there that day and who have the emotional scars that will be with them for the rest of their lives. I have seen how it has effected people.

But this is a forum. This discussion was getting quite heated and all that and I for one am grateful for Allan trying to lighten the mood.
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are certain things you joke abou tho
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes there are certain things you joke about, and certain things you shouldnt. And you need to be careful about how you joke about it, but I think we all on this forum understand what the deal is and do respect the people who died.
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=T APLUS 22 wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 20:18]I'll start with this one
Quote:

Quote:

Yep, about 57 tonnes worth

Roughly how many litres is that? I'm unaware of the weight of aviation fuel.

I'm not sure (we order fuel by the tonne, not petty litres) but I think about 75.400 litres odd. (depends on temperature, density, stuff like that)
But why on earth are we talking about centre tank fuel in a 747? The aeroplanes that hit the towers were a 767 and 757. There were no 747's involved at all.
It seems like the only person that knows anything about what happened with the planes is me ....
Also FWIW, the first plane hit the first tower fairly wings-level, so damage was mostly limited to one or two or so floors.
The second plane hit the second tower at a pretty good angle of bank, so it would have taken out a LOT more floors as the debris cut through the building.
This seems to be conveniently forgotten by the conspiracy sheep ...
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

But why on earth are we talking about centre tank fuel in a 747? The aeroplanes that hit the towers were a 767 and 757. There were no 747's involved at all.

I thought the same thing, but put it down to a typo.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 01:14

too much fuel, not enough air, hence burning RICH, not lean.

oops, sorry dravan, sorry used the wrong word, yes, it's burning rich, and rich mixture is low in temp. compared to lean mixture as it's actually much hotter when there's more oxygen (up to a certain level) as the chemical reaction is much quicker and releases much more heat..

thermal conductivity of concrete is bad, that's why double brick / concrete homes are cool in summer and warm in winter

If Bill says there's 56 tonne of fuel, and if there's 2 planes, with 2 towers destroyed, we will need at least 1,680,000 litres of air for the 100 tonne of fuel to start burning at ideal temp.
that's 840,000 2L milk bottles lined up around the holes of the WTC, and remember when something burns, it vaporises, change to gas, and expands, this will push any further fresh air away, the oxygen doesn't get "attracted" to the fuel, in an engine the air is "sucked" in (thus the correct combustion ratio), and in a metal furness (wrong spelling I know) the air have to be blown towards the flame, so the burning temp. inside the 2 towers won't be too much hotter than any normal home fire, and that is no way enough to melt steel! (The fire will take longer to put out as there's consistently new fuel to keep the fire going, but it's not going to be hot, no way enough to melt steel!)

ed_ma61: don't be stupid, all the "guesses" that you listed can be proven in a test environment, you're not even working at the problem and just try to simply say someone is wrong without trying to prove that it's wrong.

What's wrong with a good close educated guess? After all, the stupid media report of the jet fuel burning hot inside the tower is a PURE SPECULATION, it's a very bad one too!
* There was no numbers crunching
* there was no investigation
* the report was released the next day
* they did not even try to test if the jet fuel can really melt the huge steel supports
* there was no laboratory testing after the accident
* they did not even take the "molten" steel to analyse the damage, didn't find out how they was damaged, but instead exported them all as scrap metal ASAP
* there's no "super computer" simulation of the physical forces of the upper floors
* SO HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET THE CONCLUSION IN THE REPORT???

now why didn't you (ed_ma61) goes to the media report and tell them it's a stupid guess? But instead accepts the media report with all your trust? I'm teaching you to think here (like it or not)

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 06:14]

gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

the air rushing up stairways, ducts and other gaps mixing with the fuel runing down,

Why will the air rush up the stairway?

Quote:

then heating the remaining fuel to turn it to a gasious state would of been like a big oxy torch no matter how you look at it!

It's a big oxy torch without oxygen

Quote:

The second plane hit the second tower at a pretty good angle of bank, so it would have taken out a LOT more floors as the debris cut through the building.
This seems to be conveniently forgotten by the conspiracy sheep ...

* sheep are those that doesn't think!

* Cutting through more floors would mean going through more concrete slabs, thus less damage to each floor

* doing more damage to 1 floor would actually bring the tower down quicker, as if the whole floor was brittle and damaged, the top floors will fall right down onto the bottom sooner, and that is the theory of the media report (top floors falling into itself in a domino effect etc.)

* so if the plane actually hit at 90 degrees, in theory the structure wouldn't be damage too badly at all

* so tell me if your theory is right, and so is the media's theory, tell me which tower should fall first??
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If Bill says there's 56 tonne of fuel, and if there's 2 planes, with 2 towers destroyed, we will need at least 1,680,000 litres of air for the 100 tonne of fuel to start burning at ideal temp.

Where on earth did I say 56 tonnes of fuel ???? I have never mentioned anywhere as to how much fuel those planes had, no-one's asked me.

sheep are those that doesn't think!

Correct.

Cutting through more floors would mean going through more concrete slabs, thus less damage to each floor

Mostly incorrect. I won't bother telling you why as you won't understand it.

doing more damage to 1 floor would actually bring the tower down quicker, as if the whole floor was brittle and damaged, the top floors will fall right down onto the bottom sooner, and that is the theory of the media report (top floors falling into itself in a domino effect etc.)

Incorrect, see above.

so if the plane actually hit at 90 degrees, in theory the structure wouldn't be damage too badly at all

Extremely incorrect. As above.

so tell me if your theory is right, and so is the media's theory, tell me which tower should fall first??

I don't know what 'the media' theory is, nor do I care. Every time I have seen 'the media' involved in anything to do with aeroplanes, they invariably get it very very wrong.
In any case, I've already explained why the second tower fell first, there's no need to type it out again.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Where on earth did I say 56 tonnes of fuel ???? I have never mentioned anywhere as to how much fuel those planes had, no-one's asked me.

sorry I must have misunderstood when you talked about the belly tank

Quote:

Mostly incorrect. I won't bother telling you why as you won't understand it.

geez, you must be very smart, much smarter than any imaginable person in this world.... Rolling Eyes

Quote:

so if the plane actually hit at 90 degrees, in theory the structure wouldn't be damage too badly at all

Extremely incorrect. As above.

so you reckon if I took a vertical column out of a tower, the tower will self destruct into itself??

Quote:

I don't know what 'the media' theory is, nor do I care. Every time I have seen 'the media' involved in anything to do with aeroplanes, they invariably get it very very wrong.

Even though this "media report" is supposed to be compiled by the world's most repected experts, but you still think you know better? I think next time when the "terrorist" strike again, the media better consult "Bill Sherwood" THE MAN before they even dare to publish their report... Rolling Eyes Because you are the smartest guy in this world... I know...

Quote:

In any case, I've already explained why the second tower fell first, there's no need to type it out again.

don't tell me it's because you reckon there's more damage done when the plane hit the tower at an angle?

Does any body have the original report? I want to know what reasons the media explain the collapse of tower #2 before #1??
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez, you must be very smart, much smarter than any imaginable person in this world....

Nope, I'm pretty average actually. However, being average means that I'm hugely smarter than the media.

so you reckon if I took a vertical column out of a tower, the tower will self destruct into itself??

A tower or the Tower? I assume you mean the Tower, in which case no I doubt it. I think they had something like eight or ten very large columns in the central core and they would have designed in a certain degree of redundancy into that core.
If you mean removing one column by means of a loaded 767 travelling at about 500kts (900km/h roughly) into the side of teh building, then yes am about 95% sure that the Tower would still have fallen.
They were designed to take a 707 hitting them at about 200kts odd. A 707 masses out at maybe half that of a 767, and hitting at 500kts would give a plane of the same mass a good five or times as much energy in the impact. They would not have allowed for two or even three times that much excess, so five times let alone the ten or maybe more times as much energy being let loose into the Tower it was only a matter of time before it failed and came down.
In retrospect, I'm very impressed that they took as long as they did to come down.

Even though this "media report" is supposed to be compiled by the world's most repected experts, but you still think you know better?

So who are they? Are they just media clowns or real aviation experts? Name them and their report.

don't tell me it's because you reckon there's more damage done when the plane hit the tower at an angle?

Correct.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

why will the air rush up the stair way

This is not meant to offensinve so please don't take it at that. It seems to me that your making alot of comments, ones that wouldn't be made by anyone with a pea for a brain. However you ask the question above. Now anyone with a well rounded education, especially one able to make an informed descision on this topic; would know the answer to this question.
So I have come to the conclusion (admitiadly quite hastely)that the basis of your comments are hearsay. And that many may not have been conclusions you have come to via life experience and education. As I assume bill's would most certainly (example only as you seem to be having a dig at his obvious intellectual superiority to that of your own) be quite thought-out examples of his experience as a pilot, and the lessons taught in training.
And its also come to my attention at the low level of maturity you posses.
Quote:

Even though this "media report" is supposed to be compiled by the world's most repected experts, but you still think you know better? I think next time when the "terrorist" strike again, the media better consult "Bill Sherwood" THE MAN before they even dare to publish their report... Because you are the smartest guy in this world... I know...

Sarcasm is easily the worst way in which to prove ones point. As weak of a point as it may be.

As you grow in maturity you too will learn not to take the word of the media's 'most respected' experts. As you seem quite keen on being exposed to world events and disscussing them openly, i would advise that personal research be done to make sure what you say is correct.

As a side note...do you think a media outlet would quote that they report via conclusions made by " a really really reliable source" I think not. Must filter out the baffle and realise that things are not always as they seem.

And bill...umm, was it a typo or is Fuel really bloody heavy.
75.4 ltrs weighs 57 tonnes?

finally,(gt20v) after reading your most recent posts once again...you contradict yourself, one miniute you make a correct comment about the chemical properties of combustion..the next is rubbish. really quite a laugh to read.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 09:00]

gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

So who are they? Are they just media clowns or real aviation experts? Name them and their report.

So you mean a world-wide published report explaining the collapse of the 2 tower doesn't have any credibility?? That's good, because that's what I'm getting at, but why don't they research any further? As this topic have caused 2 wars and killed thousands of Americans and thousands more of people of other nation. Doesn't anyone want to know the real answer why the tower fell? Or does it really not matter??

Quote:

They were designed to take a 707 hitting them at about 200kts odd

YEAH, SORRY I JUST READ IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE IT... it IS a 707, but was told it carried more fuel, but how fast can they travel??

T APLUS 22: Sorry, I wasn't even going to reply your message, because you never have a clue, you are posting a long and pointless but offensive post, full of rubbish, flaming people with no explaination of your point, I think we rather you stay away from the post in the first place..

try to explain why the air will rush up the stairway, after the initial explosion, air would have been pushed outwards, with a short period where the reaction will pull some air back, but soon it will reach equilbrilium again, and the combustion of the materials will continue to expand and push air around it outwards, the heat wave may start to burn other things around it, but nothing will cause more air to rush to the fuel, so it will not burn at a temp. much higher than a normal fire, at least not inside a pretty much closed building, if it was in a jungle or in the football field, it would've been different as there's plenty of air around.

Quote:

And bill...umm, was it a typo or is Fuel really bloody heavy. 75.4 ltrs weighs 57 tonnes?

So you reckon 75.4 litres of fuel that you mentioned is enough to fly a plane? You'd be lucky to get to Brisbane with your TA22.. Very Happy

yeah, and no, your offensive pointless post didn't offend me, don't be too worried... Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 12:02]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 19:35

Sorry Bill, but you are grossly wrong, the wtc was designed to withstand a slightly smaller plane (747 or something) hitting the tower at a higher velocity (therefore the same momentum), not a stupid odd 707, please check your sources..

I'm not Bill but in his absence I'll post this. Actually, YOU are wrong, check YOUR sources. With the close vicinity of the two airports, structural engineers at the time of the building being designed constructed it to withstand an impact from a Boeing 707 at a speed conducive to landing at the airports, just as Bill said.
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you mean a world-wide published report explaining the collapse of the 2 tower doesn't have any credibility??

Do you know the name of the report or don't you? Please link to it - I'm sure there's a lot of reports on what happened that day, so we need something a little more specific than some 'world-wide published report' as a title to discuss.

Doesn't anyone want to know the real answer why the tower fell? Or does it really not matter??

Gravity, physics, and using religion as an excuse were the reasons.

Sorry Bill, but you are grossly wrong, the wtc was designed to withstand a slightly smaller plane (747 or something) hitting the tower at a higher velocity (therefore the same momentum), not a stupid odd 707, please check your sources..

Something smaller than a 747, perhaps the Spruce Goose or the Antonov AN-225 perhaps?
Considering that the 757 and 767 weren't even built and the 747 wasn't operating commercially when the Towers were built and the biggest commercial airliner was the 707, why would they use a 747 at a higher velocity.
And what was that velocity? Was it in CAS, TAS, IAS, M, .... which one? It has to be one of those.
The source I have for the figures of a 707 and 200 kts is the guy that designed the Towers, in an interview on an ABC documentary. I figure since he's the one that actually worked it out he would most likely be the one that would really know.

And bill...umm, was it a typo or is Fuel really bloody heavy. 75.4 ltrs weighs 57 tonnes?

I hit the full stop instead of the commar, it's seventy-five thousand, four hundred litres odd.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi Bill,
read this article, I'm sure you have a very good knowledge about plane communication and tell me if this guy is making any sense...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/unanswered.html

Quote:

sorry just figured out this was referring to something else, but any scientific knowledge would've told you the density of 756 g/cm3 for a liquid would've been impossible on the face of this Earth.. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 12:44]

Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 22:43

I'm not Bill but in his absence I'll post this. Actually, YOU are wrong, check YOUR sources. With the close vicinity of the two airports, structural engineers at the time of the building being designed constructed it to withstand an impact from a Boeing 707 at a speed conducive to landing at the airports, just as Bill said.

Backing this up, they did this because of the Empire State Building B-25 crash in World War Two. A B-25 got lost in fog and flew right into the side of the building, causing a lot of damage.
They figured since the Towers were so large it may be possible that the largest aeroplane of the day - the Boeing 707 or to give it it's original title of Boeing 320 - might also get lost in fog, and when they checked with the airlines as to what speed the plane would be expected to be flying around at in a typical configuration, they were told 200 kts.
So that's what they worked with, to give the people inside a chance to get out in the event of such an unlikely accident.

They had no way of knowing that a plane of roughly twice the mass, travelling about 2.5 times faster than that would be deliberately flown into the side of the building.
As I wrote above, the increase is the release of energy is in the order of ten times what they intended the building to be able to survive.
As I wrote above, I'm really surpised & impressed that they lasted as long as they did before they came down.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fire inside the WTC is actually no where as bad as the media reports?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.htm

explosions before the tower collapsed??
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shake2.html

other reasons why the tower collapsed??
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.htm

Muslims website shut down, Iraq hosting company raided days before Sept 11 by FBI??
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fbishut.html

Insider Trading
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/illegaltrades.ht ml

Internet have become the method of free speech since its creation, you can dismiss the above as being no credibility, I always like to see both sides of the story before I make up my mind, and I hope the creators of these website didn't do it just to muck up the world, but many of the articles are hosted by respected news medias, it's sure worth a read..
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 23:04

hi Bill,
read this article, I'm sure you have a very good knowledge about plane communication and tell me if this guy is making any sense...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/unanswered.html

From that site -
No ones knows what happened because EIGHT (Cool indestructible black boxes (2 on each flight) were destroyed or reportedly damaged beyond possible restoration. Guess that is why they are referred to as indestructible.

By who? No-one in the aviation industry has ever said they're indestructable. True enough they're down the back of the plane (pic on my site - http://www.billzilla.org/blackbox.jpg - as the rear of the plane is most likely to be intact after an accident. They're also very tough and have comprehensive criteria that they have to pass to be acceptable to be fitted to a plane.
But having tens of thousands of hard rubble collapse onto them is a big call. I also doubt that the one that hit the ground without hitting a building was intact due to the speed, but they may have got something from it.
The article conveniently neglects to mention that the power to the FDR's (Aussie invention, 1953 by CSIRO) & CVR's (Cockpit Voice Recorders) was cut by the terrorists pulling the circuit breakers, so they recorded no useful information anyway for the last half hour or so of the flights.

We have been told that seven cell phone calls were made from the planes. Not ONE of the callers described the hijackers as Arabic, Saudi, Muslin, Iranian or anyone from the Middle East. Barbara Olson, writer, author, investigative reporter, famous commentator, attorney, and wife of the Solicitor General of the United States (Mr. Olson being George W's lawyer who argued before the Supreme Court in Bush v. Gore), did not describe the hijackers to him as being from the middle east. She was trained to be observant and mentally record details, yet there has been no report that she described the hijackers at all. Are we to believe she didn't describe them, or did she describe them and we just aren't being told? And if we aren't being told, is it because her description doesn't match the profile being fed to us?

I'll try to only comment on aviation info, but this one I'l make a quick comment on anyway.
What are the exact transcripts of the conversations?
People are notoriously very bad at remembering things when under pressure. An example is a woman who was raped. She didn't panic though, and took the time to make a bit effort to remember the face of her attacker.
In a line-up later on where he was present, she picked a person that did not resemble her attacker at all.
There's not really enough reliable information on the phone calls to make a judgement on what really happened.

Do you really think that a few 120 pound middle-easterners overtook eight pilots, and their crew members and passengers, using razor-blade boxcutters? Do you really think a commercial pilot would give up his plane under threat from ANYONE with a boxcutter?

Yes, actually. Up until that day we were trained to co-operate with them and not antagonise them at all. We're also not soldiers, we're pilots.
We're certainly not Bruce Willis in a movie!
They also killed (according to the unreliable phone calls) a couple of Flight Attendants to reinforce the point that they were going to take the cockpit regardless of what the pilots were going to try.
They were trained & highly motivated & dedicated mercenaries against totally unaware members of the public.

How many hijackings have you ever heard of where the hijackers brought their own pilot? And four times in one day?

None, because it's never been tried before - duh!
If it had, we would have had different procedures to follow to stop them
We certainly do now, and anyone trying to get into the cockpit will find it rather difficult.
There's the problem of one of the pilots having a wife or girlfriend as a Flight Attendant, but that's part of the risk we accept in the job.

And if you were going to do this deed, wouldn't you have a driver's license in your own name, get your pilot's license in your own name, and leave your calling card everywhere you went, being rude and obnoxious so everyone would notice you?

Guess who's never worked in the Middle-East .... !
Pretty normal for some of them over there. Not the norm, but I've seen it too many times.

Explain to me how all of the defense systems were disabled?

What 'defense systems'?
The only offensive thing we have on-board is the catering.

How did four planes, that were not on their computerized flight paths, fly around for more than an hour and a half without alarms going off all over the place?

Uh, they did.

When their altitudes and positions CEASED TO BE VISIBLE ON RADAR, why weren't people (air traffic controllers) alarmed?

Uh, they were.

As close as Boston and Dulles are to D.C., why would disappearing planes NOT be a cause for alarm? Why was it more than an hour AFTER the WTC crashes that fighters were scrambled? Was the Air Force sleeping at 7:45 AM on a Tuesday morning when the planes were supposedly hijacked, and deviated from their designated flight paths?

Because that's the speed of beaurocracy. The thought that they'd better be damnwell right if they shot down a plane that wasn't taken by the terrorists as well.
The US, like most countries, is set up to react to intruders from outside the country, not inside. The fighters were - correct me if I'm wrong - also Nation Gaurd, not regular Air Force. I'm not sure if those guys are on 24 hour alert or not. It may well take the weekend warriors nearly an hour to get the fighter up & running from no warning at all.
I have personally driven all over Amberley Air Force Base, near Ipswich, for a good 20 minutes before I was stopped and asked WTF I was doing. (I was watch a practice for an air display for the World Expo 88 in Brissy) That's a typical level of alert in a military base when there's no threat.

Are we supposed to believe that when a transponder is turned OFF that no one is alerted that the plane is no longer being tracked by altitude; and that such a thing could occur to four planes almost simultaneously in the same geographical region, dangerously close to the seat of government, and NO ONE was alerting the media, the defense department, or anyone?

The planes were still being tracked by primary, not SSR. (Secondary Survailance Radar) and there was still doubt as to their intentions. Up until 11-9-2000, every terrorist has always made the crew land at an airport and then make demands. There was no warning that the first two were going to fly into a couple of buildings. There's typically no TV in the radar control rooms as no distractions are allowed. No doubt someone else in the building would have seen the reports on TV, but it perhaps wasn't until the second plane hit that the intentions were really clear.
The level of confusion ramps up very quikly when you increase the number of people in events like that, especially when the 'bad guys' don't play to the rules, as it were.

I have talked to three pilots who have told me in their own words and understandings that what we are being told happened, could NOT possibly have happened.

Ask another three, or three hundred, and they'll give a completely different answer. I suspect that he asked a lot of pilots, and came up with a total of three that fitted the answer he was after.

And 110 story buildings do NOT collapse because a plane hits them. The second plane nearly missed the building, only going through the corner. Most of the fuel burned in an outside explosion.

As has probably been mentioned, the Towers were not 'normal' buildings. They were built with a strong central core and skin, so that they could have a lot of floor space and little in the way of intruding supports for the floors to reduce office space. This made them susceptable to damage to the skin & core.
Also, the entry point of the second plane looked reasonably close the centre of the face of that side to me, though the exit point was about 75% along the opposite side.
Pretty far from the 'corner'.

The refined Kerosene (a/k/a jet fuel) burned up fairly quickly.

Except the fuel that we couldn't see.

The stuff burning from that point on was desks, paper, plastics, carpet, etc.

And people. We burn as well.

6 tubular steel columns in the center of the building designed SPECIFICALLY to keep the building from collapsing if hit by a Boeing 707 that, because it was older and less efficient, carried MORE fuel that the 757 and 767 that hit the towers

There's that 707 again ...
I don't have the figures of the two plane handy, but I doubt very much that a 707 could carry anywhere near as much fuel as a 767 could. Perhaps the 707 Super 60, compared to a 767-100, but again how does the write know how much fuel the planes were carrying anyway?
A 747-400 can carry 171 tonnes, but it doesn't mean that it is. In flying the 747 for nearly six years, I have had full tanks once only, and that was a special request.

And 53 minutes after Tower 2 was hit the tower just imploded because it was on fire? Yeah right! I discussed this with a structural engineer who investigated a HOTEL in Los Angeles that he said was 30 stories and it burned from the ground floor up. It burned for nearly a week. The fire totally destroyed everything on all 30 floors. The estimated temperatures were 2200 degrees because of the natural gas and other fuel that was the catalyst for the fire. The concrete and infrastructure did not budge. It cost more than a million dollars to TEAR IT DOWN. The 30 floors above the first floor did NOT cave in on the first floor when the support structure go hot. And he reviewed the architecture on the WTC and said the type of steel and the type of construction for the WTC was double the strength of the LA hotel.

It wouldn't have been in such a fine state if it had a ~140 tonne plane travelling at 500kts hit it, and dump a good forty tonnes odd of fuel into it.

The strength of the WTC towers was in the 6 Tubular Steel Columns in the CENTER of the buildings, not the steel structure on the outside like most construction.

AS I wrote above, the skin was an integral part of the structure of the Towers. They could lose a fair bit of it without degrading the structure though.

The buildings were literally, according to the builder, designed NOT to pancake in the event of a Boeing 707 crashing into them.

We'll never know, because they were hit with a good ten times the force they were designed for originally.
It's like having an engine redlined at 6,000rpm rev to about 20,000rpm and expecting it to hold together.
Just not going to happen ....

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 12:59]

Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I couldn't be arsed with those other links, if they're the standard of that first one.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Tue, 06 January 2004 17:13

Quote:

the air rushing up stairways, ducts and other gaps mixing with the fuel runing down,

Why will the air rush up the stairway?

Quote:

then heating the remaining fuel to turn it to a gasious state would of been like a big oxy torch no matter how you look at it!

It's a big oxy torch without oxygen

Someone didnt pay much attention in science at school!

Heat rises!!!

and yeah no oxygen at all around a sky scraper Razz

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't you know Allan? You use to have to wear an oxygen tank and mask to go out on the roof of the old Twin towers. Very Happy Razz
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Someone didnt pay much attention in science at school!

Heat rises!!!

and yeah no oxygen at all around a sky scraper Razz

I wonder who didn't pay attention, if heat rises, the heat from the burning floor will be heating the air up and above, so what is the air doing under the burning floor? Will they be heated so much as to go around the staircase to fuel the fire? There weren't much fire anyway, look at the photos at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.htm

There's plenty of air around the tower, but not enough broken windows to feed it, nothing near enough to fuel the 2x 91,000 litres of jet fuel that was supposed to be splashed inside the building, even though they were actually splashed outside the building

Quote:

By who? No-one in the aviation industry has ever said they're indestructable

The black boxs from the WTC may have been destroyed, but certainly the passport of the terrorist from the same plane survived, as it was found 3 blocks from WTC on ground level by the FBI, the black box from Pennsylvania was found 2 days after by the FBI, but the information was never released and no one ever talked about the black box

Quote:

Yes, actually. Up until that day we were trained to co-operate with them and not antagonise them at all.

Yes, you were trained to co-operate with them, but there was hundreds of passenger, and if I was the passenger, I'd know what to do, I'll punch him in either in the face or over the back of the head, box cutter? What a joke!

Quote:

What 'defense systems'?

I'm sure they were referring to the defense system in the states

Quote:

I have personally driven all over Amberley Air Force Base, near Ipswich, for a good 20 minutes before I was stopped and asked WTF I was doing.

But this is in Australia, they had an article in the US Air Force website, that talks about how the fighter jet can be in the air just few minutes after being scrambled in a normal non-terror situation (I've posted the link few weeks ago)

Quote:

The planes were still being tracked by primary, not SSR

there was no media report of radar information

We better not go into the discussion about the building as we don't know enough, there's hundreds of stories of how the WTC is built, I've seen photos of the WTC construction where there were huge beams supporting the floor from the centre of the WTC to the outer steel beams, but this info was never published, as the media tries to tell us the WTC is constructed differently

Quote:

Didn't you know Allan? You use to have to wear an oxygen tank and mask to go out on the roof of the old Twin towers.

Shraka: I thought you were making sense before you posted this badly constructed joke.

Bill: The other articles are info and analyse of scientific information (instead of a written article with questions), which I do not know the credibility of, but if you are saying the standard of the first article was cheap, I'll be worried about the dis-respect you have with other people's work, as your reply is not very persuading either, you are avoiding the obvious problems, that I've listed above.

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

T APLUS 22: Sorry, I wasn't even going to reply your message, because you never have a clue, you are posting a long and pointless but offensive post, full of rubbish, flaming people with no explaination of your point, I think we rather you stay away from the post in the first place..

I wish I had the time to pull apart every sentence you had written, then you'd see how really stupid you sound. "because you never have a clue" now thats a good start. Thought I'd get a couple of quick and simple references in. Like your first ever reply something about being off the topic, gee that was a fucking clever comment to make wasn't it? (no withdraw heard yet)

Or even the above "sorry I wasn't going to even post" followed be a reply. Can anyone make any sense out of this?
"With no explanation of my point" Are you that simple minded that you don't understand. I think other people obviously understood my point, hence their replies...Oh wait, it was you who also replied. With argument against my point..The point that wasn't explained apparently?

And as for "I think we rather you stay away from the point in the first place" Apart from your English/grammar of the standard of a year eight student (professional opinion, after examination by a school teacher) would you like to elaborate on who you mean by 'we'. I'd be keen to know, that goes for anyone..then I'd like to see you explain why I shouldn't have a say, and voice my opinion?

In true conspiracy theorist fashion. Why is it you don't want me around? Afraid I will prove you wrong, expose you as the phony you are? Pull away those borrowed words you keep retelling?

And just for the record in respect to me not having a clue, would someone like to count the times gt20v has been proving wrong in this thread? You can start by looking over the second page just to get the idea. And while your at it, see when I've been wrong, or listed untruths, Made stuff up, read a post incorrectly and then proceeded to comment on my misinformation.(So you reckon 75.4 litres of fuel that you mentioned is enough to fly a plane? You'd be lucky to get to Brisbane with your TA22.. ) But thats ok I guess, you apolgised (how many apologies have you made so far?) and I continued to laughed at how truly immature you proved yourself to be.

Yet again your attempts to insult me fall short..and in truth you end up insulting yourself..Yet your not quite able to see it. And yes, this entire post has been aimed at you. Why? because you decided to pull the punches on me in an attempt to shut me up. Your first post in reply demonstrated this. For I did not have a go at you, just your practices. However you took the first personal attack(see; gt20v - "offensive post" [in description of mine] for another contradiction). If you were right in any of them well, I guess maybe I'd think twice, but i can't see myself needing to do that with you around any time soon.

ps. hows this one to Shraka
from gt20v
Quote:

Shraka: I thought you were making sense before you posted this badly constructed joke

gt20v, You can't even structure your sentences properly, so I'd like to see a well structure joke.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 16:07]

gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

gee that was a fucking clever comment to make wasn't it?

Quote:

Apart from your English/grammar of the standard of a year eight student

good boy T APUS 22, keep swearing and keep flaming, but I still think you are the one with 8 year old standard because you can't even type out what I've posted properly, with words in the wrong order, and wrong words in the wrong place,

eg:
Quote:

MY QUOTE: I think we rather you stay away from the post in the first place..

Quote:

YOUR QUOTE: "I think we rather you stay away from the point in the first place"

like you don't know where the point is to the point where point what post?
If you're that low to start complaining about other people's wording, at least you should make sure your quote from other people is correct and get your typing right, if you get it all wrong yourself, don't you feel stupid?

Quote:

Why is it you don't want me around? Afraid I will prove you wrong

No, the simple reason is you aren't even providing any help in the discussion, but instead, jumps in and flames everybody..

I apoligised because I misunderstood and thought the statement was directed at me, but later found out it was a question directed at Bill, I apoligised for the ethics in myself that doesn't exist in you.

I just think its great how people all over the world, and on this thread seem to know what it is that People are thinking..? So undoubtedly. Like what the real motive was..of anything remotly involved with S11. How people somehow profess to know what was behind the attacks...what G.Bush's actions are all about..Just the way in general they say things when really they know.........FUCK ALL, so just shut the fuck up coz you make yourself look like a opinionated nob, with nothing better to do then bullshit to make your voice sound knowlegable and mature. When all your doing is....speculating.

you jump in, swear the hell off, complain about how people is speculating, don't you understand it's a discussion?

You're saying nothing constructive, nothing to do with the discussion, and tries to tell people they're stupid from post #1, Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I better just ignore you as it's wasting too much space in the thread...

anybody want to look at this link?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

OR EVEN THIS, if you have a lot of time...
http://www.public-action.com/911/hvideo.html

titled: YOU ARE LOOKING AT A US GOVERNMENT LIE

So who believes Bin Laden is behind Sept 11? And who doesn't?

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 16:28]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to remind us of the events as they unfolded on that day, here is a tribute video.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why the music sounds funny??
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yes, you were trained to co-operate with them, but there was hundreds of passenger, and if I was the passenger, I'd know what to do, I'll punch him in either in the face or over the back of the head, box cutter? What a joke!

Well, if you are ever in that situation, I would like to see you do that. I dont think so. The passengers in the plane would have thought it would have been like any other hijack that has happened. They take the plane, force it to land or fly somewhere and then issue a series of demands. These demands are either met or the army comes in and deals with them all. Why should they have thought it would have been any different? Besides, as passengers we are also told to co-operate fully with the terrorists and not to antagonise them.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Tue, 06 January 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Wed, 07 January 2004 04:28

why the music sounds funny??

I would have thought an intellectual giant like yourself would surely be intimately acquainted with the comic genius of Benny Hill.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic... Laughing
but I don't know the Benny you talking about .. Razz

Quote:

Besides, as passengers we are also told to co-operate fully with the terrorists and not to antagonise them

I've been flying the plane many times but was never told anything about terrorist, if they only had a box cutter and no gun, and only 4 man, vs. all people on board, I'm sure any man would've taken him out, which unless they have guns, which we weren't told about... Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2004 04:43]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You underestimate their determination. How long do you think you would have to beat on a terrorist untill he stoped fighting back?
Until he was badly hurt?
Until he was bruised up?
Until you broke one of some of his bones?
Until he bled from multiple cuts and bruises?
Fraid not. You would have to knock him out cold or kill him to stop him from fighting with you. And he has a knife, and you have no weapons at all. They may not be well trained, but they are far more devoted than you are. They are more than willing to die for their cause, as demonstrated.

Assuming you didn't know they where going to crash it into a building, would you willing to die to stop them from hijacking a plane? No. You are probably not even willing to be permanently injured or maimed (ie, lose an eye, a finger, one of your kidneys etc). Would you even be willing to kill them? Probably not. Your just willing to beat them up a bit. The truth is a box cutting knife is more than enough of an advantage for them to be able to kill or permanently wound at least one person who jumps them (Assuming more than one person tackles each of them at one).
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Wed, 07 January 2004 15:39

hahaha, I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic... Laughing
but I don't know the Benny you talking about .. Razz

Quote:

Besides, as passengers we are also told to co-operate fully with the terrorists and not to antagonise them

I've been flying the plane many times but was never told anything about terrorist, if they only had a box cutter and no gun, and only 4 man, vs. all people on board, I'm sure any man would've taken him out, which unless they have guns, which we weren't told about... Wink

You have never been told anything about terrorists ON A PLANE, but surely you have on TV. I have heard it coutnless times that the passengers are always urged to co-operate. Same as ANY hostage situation.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

with words in the wrong order, and wrong words in the wrong place

One word in the wrong place? thats it? In a post typed after 2 AM in the morning, after nightshift..pfft hardly compares to the pathetic grammar displayed in ALL your posts.

Oh yeah, so one descriptive swear word counts as flaming? You really do have a few screws loose. And next to the likes of you..nah I don't feel stupid, not even close to someone who makes comments like this:
Quote:

and if I was the passenger, I'd know what to do, I'll punch him in either in the face or over the back of the head, box cutter? What a joke!

This pretty much confirmed my opinion of you. A boy without a hint of realism. Unable to really understand human behavior. Sounds just like a remark of a twelve year old.
How long would it take you before you were running to the toilet after being held at knife point? A Stanley knife to the throat is the same as a machete all you need to do is cut the neck and your in serious trouble. But come on gt20v show us your overwhelming strength. Enlighten me with your age if you will?

Quote:

I've been flying the plane many times but was never told anything about terrorist, if they only had a box cutter and no gun, and only 4 man, vs. all people on board, I'm sure any man would've taken him out, which unless they have guns, which we weren't told about...

Any man would of taken him out? a rush like that could have cost someone their life in the process. Would you be the one to sacrifice your life and let the others continue the attack? I strongly doubt that. "which we weren't told about" so this is how the rumor mills start. Someone doesn't understand the situation they are told. So they assume something else has happened that they can comprehend. How sheltered is your life?

As for saying nothing constructive. I'm now content on exposing you for the fool you are, hang on everyone seems to agree. With all the shutdowns you've received it seems you've become the void of a credible point in this thread.

Quote:

I apoligised for the ethics in myself that doesn't exist in you.

sorry, but can any one understand what on earth he's going on about? I'm afraid if I ask him personally I'll get some other poorly constructed statement, with no evident point. (should I make another remark on your lack of correct grammar)
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And he has a knife

yes, he has a boxcutter, but after a knock in the back of his head, the situation will become "he had a boxcutter"

there was no record of any fighting, I'm sure there's at least 1 hero in 1 flight (except the flight in Pennsylvania which is a pity because after they took control of the flight, the plane somehow got blown up in pieces, too bad... Confused )

I'm actually reading this and I think it makes sense, but no one made any comments regarding it?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.html
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Wed, 07 January 2004 16:29

Quote:

And he has a knife

yes, he has a boxcutter, but after a knock in the back of his head, the situation will become "he had a boxcutter"

there was no record of any fighting, I'm sure there's at least 1 hero in 1 flight (except the flight in Pennsylvania which is a pity because after they took control of the flight, the plane somehow got blown up in pieces, too bad... Confused )

I would like to see your re-action in the given situation? Ever been in a fight in your life? let alone one where a weapon was present?
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

Quote:

One word in the wrong place?

sorry that is just not acceptable due to the super high standard that you expect of people's wording.

But T APUS 22 don't bother directing any messages to me from now on because I've found the ignore button next to your name, you're providing nothing but trouble, no evidence of the events what-so-ever and I don't think it's any help to our discussion either, sorry Twisted Evil

anybody still interested in the discussion could you give me some comments about the argument presented in this article?? Cheers..

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.html
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:The Three-Word Story...
Next Topic:Anyone remember Robo Story?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 15:43:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012075901031494 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.