Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bseven
Newcomer

December 2003
New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 22 December 2003 12:21 Go to next message
Hi all. Just saying hi, and hoping for a Canberra local get together soon. As the father of a 15 month old daughter, long trips unfortunately will not be easy for me to get to, but I look forward to causing "trouble" on the ACT streets.

I'm out Belconnen way, in a Black 1999 Corolla Levin. Full body kit, with a few left over red vinyls on the side. BAT15M. If you see me, let me know. I will add a pic to my profile as soon as I get my photos finished.

Thanks, and see ya's soon.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 January 2004 00:33]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 22 December 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I'm just saying Hi back Heart haha Laughing kidding Rolling Eyes Smile

Just don't cause tooo much trouble on the streets, you don't want the cops after you Laughing .

I'll have to keep an eye out for you, If your out belco way I might just see you, (that's the area I am from)

PS. I have always wondered what's the point of having a love smiley on here (I think I have now used them all Very Happy )
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 22 December 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome are you a member of the Canberra Celica Group if not get your but into gear Very Happy

http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/

heres the address

SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Sun, 18 January 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there, I just joined up too, and get this, belconnen aswell, i'll keep alook out for you and do the same for me. join up with the CCG,
http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/

There are a few things to look at there, Later, Justin
bseven
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Sun, 18 January 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I signed up to CCG the day after I signed up here.
What you drivin' SprinterBoy? I can keep an eye out for you better if I know what you are getting around in.

As you could probably tell, that is my beast on the left.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 19 January 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm driving the sprinter you see hear. it's stock for now but a 3SGTE will be in soon. Lots of drift power
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 19 January 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hold on... white sprinter.... belco area....

by any chance were you at Gibbs auto electrics on monday (today for this post) afternoon about 4:30ish
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Tue, 20 January 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm always flowting around in belco. but there is another guy how works at carco, he own's 2 aus spec ones, i think, i know he's defanitly got a white one with gold wheels. got a very tired GZE. where you work? around that area?
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Tue, 20 January 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greetings
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Tue, 20 January 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man I don't work around there, I am more of a Student and a pizza dude part time (see my sig)

Yeah I know the one you mean with the gold wheels, I have seen that down the end of the carco, but this was a stock white one, with normal stock wheels, looked a lot like the one in your pic, thats why I was wondering.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Wed, 21 January 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok cool, there is a couple going around, did'nt see any for years and now they pop up, mine's got the cressida wheels, there's a panda aus spec one(hearl, gag, cough)and a plain stock white one around, we should all meet up on friday or something. anybody interested?
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Thu, 22 January 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the all white sprinters with stock wheels could be my sisters, just look for the one with the sun roof and the tall blonde. She's a Woden girl though but she may have been out and about...
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Thu, 22 January 2004 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tall blonde and drives a toyota! Very Happy

WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 23 January 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey that's my sister you're talking about!!! Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 23 January 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad Chris... Down boy Laughing
physh
Regular

May 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 20 February 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azrael wrote on Sat, 24 January 2004 00:07

Hey that's my sister you're talking about!!! Laughing

seb... Doesn't that mean we just need to ask your permission FIRST... Evil or Very Mad

hehehe... *ducks for cover*
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 23 February 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I wouldn't be worried about me, I'd be worried about my sister she's about a foot taller than I am (damn Amazons!) Very Happy
Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 23 February 2004 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I wouldn't be worried about me, I'd be worried about my sister she's about a foot taller than I am (damn Amazons!) Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Thu, 26 February 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amazon hey....

THE PLOT THICKENS!

*throws dirty images out*

still... tall blonde and drives a toyota. cant get much better than that..

all she needs is bad taste in guys AND IM IN! Very Happy Very Happy

juuuuuuuuust kidding mate Laughing
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Sun, 29 February 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all, im another new canberra guy, i live down in weston creek, the only unique thing about my car at the moment is the shitty exhaust Smile
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 01 March 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
New Canberra Guy too lol, this is becoming a trend lately, I am driving an Silver Blue MR2 3SGTE with NSW plates live in Farrer ( South Side) for all you belconnians.

Nice to see some south siders Very Happy.

Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 01 March 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, i've been a 'new canberra guy' for about 2 months now, where abouts in western creek are you jinx? I'm in holder and i've got a MA70 with a bunged front right hand gaurd (booked in for the 16th of march to get fixed). What car you drive? Good to see lots more toyota people in canberra, i moved at the right time Very Happy

Darren

EDIT:(I'll read sig FIRST next time Razz)

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 01:35]

Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 01 March 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah so that is the MR2 that keeps purring past in Farrer, sounds damn smooth!!! I reackon you'd give the GT4 and good run for it's money.
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Wed, 03 March 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it's a little quieter at the moment i put a bung in the BOV cause a cop pulled me over saying it was too loud, however i am running it over the pits with the original in there and then putting my Stage 2 i just got in, a lot louder Evil or Very Mad plus i will then have the papers saying it's all good.
I will be putting a new intercooler in shortly and ram pod, then a T04R turbo, not much will beat me then, however that will be a way down the track.
need new paint and a body kit first.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Wed, 03 March 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Layoric wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 12:34]where abouts in western creek are you jinx? I'm in holder and i've got a MA70 with a bunged front right hand gaurd (booked in for the 16th of march to get fixed). What car you drive?

hey, im in duffy driving a stock white 88 camry sedan, although ive just hooked up a fairly nice cai to it. i took it for a spin today just around the block with a few panels off it, got a few weird looks, but the power from cai = awesome Surprised
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Thu, 04 March 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, little off topic hear but i just picked up my new engine for the sprinter. i have a few pick's but un able to host, rekon anybody could do it for me? please? oh

welcome all new canberra people, i've only be on for about 3months, we should all meet up for a chat? sound good anybody?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Thu, 04 March 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man I can host some if you like send them to wiser@actewagl.net.au and I'll put them up where ever you like
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Thu, 04 March 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i think it would be a good idea to put some faces to cars Surprised
i'm in any others?? Suggestions??
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 05 March 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'll be in too, just nominate and when and where and chances are i'll be there Smiley =.

Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 05 March 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok showing my lack of knowledge - whats a 'cai'?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 05 March 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cold Air Induction. Smile
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 05 March 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep nominate a time and place, perhaps tonight and I will pop out with the rolla, it needs its weekly spin Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Shane.

Someone just pick the time and place. and post it up.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 05 March 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in too, time and place and ill be there
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Fri, 05 March 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe,

Well I just got home and decided to check if any meet up was organised, and nothing was Laughing

I didn't want to name the time and place because I was unsure of when I would be able to get home and grab my car.

Perhaps we can start a new post and get a mini cruise going? Meet up, go for a roll around eg. up Black Mt or something. Show some of the new comers a few of the local roads close by that are good for cruising on.

Shane.
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Sun, 07 March 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, where do we wann meet? well i like th idea of black mt,or mt anslie? so meet there say, 8pm friday? or does everybody wanna try a different day/time?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Mon, 08 March 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We will coordinate the Canberra meet up and cruise through the new thread "Canberra meet up and mini-cruise" that way all the comments will be on one post and under the right topic Very Happy

At least it looks like some people are keen so far.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Tue, 09 March 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Sprinterboy heres the pics of your engine (I had to reduce them to half size, they were massive)

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze1.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze2.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze3.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze4.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze5.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze6.jpg

http://wiser.actewagl.net.au/sprinterboy/4agze7.jpg

Thats pretty man, wheres the supercharger?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Tue, 09 March 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more importantly,

whens it going in the sprinter!?
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New Canberra guy, saying hi Wed, 10 March 2004 07:21 Go to previous message
well, i'm getting in am new supercharger from a 1G early next week, then i'll be picking up surge tank, lines, fmic and clutch the week after. so i'll pull the car off the road then and shouldn't take to long to the big bits. just the lines and pluming is a pain in the but. plus the fact i gotta get bigger brakes and an engineers cert. your rims would be nice too, can i have them on loan?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:freight fees???? how much
Next Topic:Canberran Meet and Possible cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:40:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071280002593994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.