Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 24 December 2003 04:20 Go to next message
DATE: Sunday 1st February, 2004

LOCATION: Carpark FCC 42C, north side of the E Shed markets, in front of the glass wall, so we have both easy access to food and drink, and can still keeep an eye on the cars.

TIME: 8am, to avoid crowds, temperature, and hopefully get car park bays closer together.

BRING: Appetite and the desire for real coffee, and money to feed the parking meter!

ATTENDING:

Clint, white RA28 - complete with blown manifold gasket!

Celicachick (Marnie), white RA28 (guess?!) - looking respendantly blonde!

gtman, black RA23 - the dark horse!

CrUZisda (Andrew & a "dead wench"???), white MX73 - too slack to put the 1UZ in for us!

wizzfizz2097 (Mark & fiance), Grey SV21 Camry Sedan w/rice - rice rice baby!!!

82MKII (Peter), black MA61 Euro Spec Supra - can't really poke fun at this one - it's a bloody nice car!

Celia-Sue (Justin), 82MKII's shotgun - His is still at Chrysalis stage

justcallmefrank (Nathan), RA60 doorstop, colour optional!

WA_TRD_83 - haven't heard, could be sleeping in?
sleekher - C'mon Lauren, I want to see if you've got those god damn awful braids out of your hair yet???!
ra23celica - probably under the wife's thumb - AGAIN!!!
Poombah - recovering from Motorvation sunstroke???
rx793 - pushing his car there!!!
Dominic - no one's bothered to tell him yet!!!

POST WHORES WHO WON'T BE THERE! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Rolling Eyes

DenZel (Jesse), in a mate's car, or on the deadly treadly!!!AE95 - probably psyching to go the BDO, .., yay??!?
Skip (Brent), the mystery car - what the FiretrUCK is a JZJ71G???!
coronamark2 (Adam & his "wench"), green Mk 2 Corona - but looking shakey - doesn't want to look pussy whipped by rocking up in his girlfriend's Sirion?!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Shocked Laughing Rolling Eyes

I'll be cruising in from the Burswood area, if anyone wants to meet up at join me somewhere around there at 7:30, PM me?! Please leave all yobbo tendancies at home, I don't need any aggrevation from drift boy wannabes or tyre fryers, as I'm sure everyone else there won't either!

Clint

[Updated on: Sat, 31 January 2004 01:35]

Send a private message to this user    
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 24 December 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im regestering my interest for the 18th!

i havent been to Gino's in quite a while...

anyone have a hankerin for a BBQ as well?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 24 December 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, I'm up for the 25th
As as the moment I will be in Rotto for the 18th

But hey, thats me
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 29 December 2003 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motorvation is on that weekend... and ill be there ;D

*starts polishing car now*
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Tue, 30 December 2003 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well spotted, how's February 1st for everyone then?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good

i might have some new bits for my car by then Evil or Very Mad
(5spd,suspension,drop tank)

ohhh yeah

so are we leaving the women at home?

otherwise i have to be a nanna Crying or Very Sad
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Feb 1st is the goods from my neck of the woods (hehhe, rhymes)

Hopefully (like CMK2) I'll have my new motor in by then
Anyone wanna lends me 15 hunj or so? Its about all I need if I wanna get it in by then
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah

the bank Very Happy

go credit card action its like $40 a month if you have a fulltime job you'd get one piece of piss
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats the problem, I finish fulltime work in 4 weeks
Then no cash.

Grrr, damn this wanting a manual V8
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get it before you leave you can still get like $300 a fortnight from the dole Very Happy

or just get a job Razz
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Mon, 05 January 2004 10:19

get it before you leave you can still get like $300 a fortnight from the dole Very Happy

or just get a job Razz

Get what before I leave?

And getting a job is in the works, it justs takes a while to find a job as an Electrical Eng that I actually want
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a credit card Laughing

so your going to do the wiring harnece when i go the 7mgte ay? Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, that will be a piss of piss

You have the problem of the carby fuel tank

Move to PM/ICQ

[/thread hi-jack]
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 05 January 2004 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint loves it

were just trying to get more people to look on here so they say yeah we'll come.

my petrol gauge is fkd the fuel senders stuffed so i figured drop tank is the way to go, i was going to get an eletric fuel pump but the its got one on the motor thats working fine so i'll stick with it till it dies then go electric Very Happy

the guys also going to make up some nice chrome overflow/winow washer bottles with billet caps + billet oil/radiator cap to Very Happy

shiny!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Tue, 06 January 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and on the original topic...

Feb 1st sounds good to me! So far I'm free.
I may be able to generate a few other cruising people too once we have a few more details. I'll try and keep an eye on this post! Razz

and off the topic...
coronamark2 - who are you getting to do your drop tank? and what sorta cost are you looking at?? (got a site for your car?)
I've been thinking about one on the back of my Mk2 Supra for a while now, but not sure who to approach?!

Clint - keep us posted on the cruise details as I'm sure many others will check out this post before Feb.

Cheers
DAMO
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon10.gif  Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Tue, 06 January 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed Sorry guys to say dis, i know you said u didnt wanna hear it but my car might be finished Razz
hahah,
if not,
- corona mkII, do you go past kingsway shops on your way through (wanneroo rd), if so do you give lifts? Razz Razz
And on that note, anyone else>? give me a lift and ill gladly join the perth boys. Never n e thing good in this town Very Happy
cya!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i can go past kingsway rx793.

WA TRD 83, its getting done from a place in morely called mics metal craft i've got his card somewhere at home, i went there he quoted me $900 for the tank (+ fitting) it would be cheaper but my spare tyre sinks where the tank is so he has to fuck around.
+ for another $300 he said he'll make up a custom overflow bottle / window washer bottle with billet caps + a custom oil cap Very Happy

he was a top bloke his moto is "anything metal i'll make it"

im going to see him for some heat shrouds to Evil or Very Mad

back to the topic sorry clint feb 1st or whenever is good set a time & a place i'll be there.
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Coronamk2 - Would you be willing to give me a ride? If my car wasnt ready, if it is my dad will probably drive me down there in it, (i havent got licence yet, 9 months to go Razz)
Im actually in greenwood, just down the road from kingsway shops, it may be easier to go straight down the freeway and off at hepburn ave but thats if you agree to let me ride with you.
Havnt seen n e toymods guys in perth.
very disapointing, this could turn over a new leaf Smile
steve
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'll give you a lift dude i can go to greenwood shops if that helps.

rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, well...if your going up coolibah drv to get to that? may as well go straight to my house..(i dont know which way you are going here)
my dad would like to see your car i think if u came here, i havent seen a 1g conversion up close yet Very Happy
Yeh, but whatever suits you, i can do whatever is easiest for you mate.
Steve
thanks
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah my mate lives on coolabah drive i can go there.
I havent got a 1g conversion its got the mighty 4m with a few tweaks Evil or Very Mad .

You might know him James has bunga cars out the front of his house.

rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh...that rings a bell. It isnt an old white corolla, with spoke rims is it?
I also know of a house that has like..an old landcruiser, camira, bike, etc out the front
anything ring a bell?
Right near coolibah shops?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
his dads got a little yellow corolla one of his mates has a white one and theres always a ford wagon out the front, i havent seen him in like 6 months that reminds me i have to catch up with him.

later dude
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Guys, I've posted details in my original post for those of you interested in meeting up?!

Clint
0403 733 054
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there im not wannabe drifter but i'll have to let you boys here the rumble of the mighty 4m Evil or Very Mad
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hhehehe, sound like a good idea
lets get there niiice and early and wake up all of Freo

hahahh

Count me in (just remember to remind me)
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget! there you go - reminded!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 07 January 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me rephrase that, remind me the friday/saturday beforehand
I am notorious for forgetting things when I am told weeks in advance
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 09 January 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this clashes with the Big Day Out

which is where im going.
i cant make it, just letting everyone know in case they were planning on going
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 09 January 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You do realise that Big Day Out gates open at 11am, and we are meeting at 8am onwards?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 09 January 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck the BDO i dont like sniffing fat cunts bo for 6 hours Razz

id rather sniff some ultimate 98 Evil or Very Mad
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Sat, 10 January 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I don't plan on being there past 10am anyway, the crowds get too much, and it will probably be another "beautiful" Perth Summer day, better spent indoors than moshing with a bunch of teenagers. This meet is more a quick rock down, say hi, dribble shit, leave type of affair. Those of you that want to go thrash to music can do that afterwards!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 12 January 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so can we do a role a call? whos in?

me!

ohh and my wench wants to come to i said well we'll just be dribbling shit about cars and looking at cars basically nothing womanly, my hoonness must be rubbing off on her Very Happy

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 12 January 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me!

And I'll see if I can dig up a willing wench to chat with yours, but I don't like my chances. (and no, I'm not a necropheliac Twisted Evil )
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 12 January 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/hand goes up too

plans are being laid down, my woman will come too, not unless either of us gets called into work (damn them, well i'll come if she does anyways Razz )
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 12 January 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll try and get there but I can't make any promises, my schedule is abit over the place at the moment. I've only got my crappy black celica on the road so I'll have to come in that, missing side mirror and bird crap stains Smile Tho I might wash them off before hand Smile

speaking of mirrors, does anyone have a spare side mirror for an ra23?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Mon, 12 January 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may have one kicking around, I'll have a look tomorrow and PM you if I do.

My girlfriend will also be coming to keep the female percentage up, and besides, she looks better than any of you lot!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey people

I've still getting fkd around with my gearbox getting put in but it should be ready by monday then im getting the carbie fixed and a new muffler.

I was going to drop my car off to get the drop tank done on saturday but figured it can wait if the coffe convergence (i think it should be PINT convergence) is still a go is everyone still going?

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there regardless
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the drop tank can wait for another week or 2 Very Happy

u going in the pimp mobile?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed
and hopefully a v8 powered pimp mobile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there regardless, I can equally dribble shit about cars or coffee, so I don't care!!! I'll be rocking up in my white RA28 Celica with 3TGTE.
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8am on a Sunday morning.... Clint ur insane Razz, mite make an appearance depending on tha circumstances....

Now if it was bout 2 weeks later it could be the maiden voyage for the new and improved celica Very Happy but meh. Will try and fire up some enthusiasm in my camp and see what happens.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well you have three options: One: stay out all night, and use it as the finale, two: set your alarm, three: Fail to show, then post a day later, asking how it was?! Laughing
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I'll definately be there. Clint, any word on that mirror?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, couldn't find it sorry. Email "sleekher", I know she has a couple of RA wreck s at the moment.

For those of you coming, please PM me with what type of car you'll be bringing, and I'll list them at the top of the thread so everyone has an idea of who everyone else is?!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 23 January 2004 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peewee aka Andrew - MX73 Cressida, hopefully UZX73 Cressida, providing its on the road
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Sun, 25 January 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To everyone who needs it: THIS IS YOUR ONE WEEK REMINDER!!!
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Wed, 28 January 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok...so how many people are coming now...around about?
count me in Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 29 January 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

bad news i was supposed to get my exaust fixed (dirty rattle) i go to pick it up yesterday and cant see the exaust tip out the back so i ask where my exaust, its still there well half Razz my brother says they want me to get my drop tank done before they do the system so i cant drive to freo with half an exaust so i'm going to have to drop it off for the drop tank on saturday and pic it up next week then get my exaust finished.

sorry guys i was looking forward to it Confused

never rely on family for anything
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 29 January 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That doesnt stop you from coming, it just stops you from bringin the CMk2
Bring another car
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 29 January 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

what like my missus sirion Razz

she has to follow me to morley to drop my car off on saturday then to belmont to pick up my new carpet then all the way back to mindarie.

i dunno
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 29 January 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint,
just discovered this - I'll be there although I need to leave at about 9:15.
How about I meet you at your place at 7:30?

Peter
(goes off to wash 4 weeks dust off car)
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 29 January 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might be able to make it to say hi only cause im going to the BDO too. Hopefully my car might be ready but i doubt it, the tuners have had it for 5 weeks now!!!! Crying or Very Sad Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 29 January 2004 09:05]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Thu, 29 January 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it's down at Barrie's hey?!?

For those of you that need it, THIS IS YOUR THREE DAY REMINDER!

I've had a bit of fun with the attendance list too!!!

Clint
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 30 January 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pending an e-mail from work, I should be there, 12.15 start means my morning is free Smile Yay! Very Happy
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 30 January 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i dont want to embaress any of you boys in the 3cylinders of POWER! Laughing

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 30 January 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Muahaha, I share your pain, my gf drives a Matiz Smile Just bring the damn thing, I have to take the RA60... Sad
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 30 January 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those of you that need it, THIS IS YOUR TWO DAY REMINDER!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence Fri, 30 January 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
An SMS at 7:30am on Sunday would be good too thanks Clint
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:All Interstate Users Please Read
Next Topic:New to Canberra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:06:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091578960418701 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.