Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Wed, 24 December 2003 10:53 Go to next message
As the topic says guys the first offical cruise for Sydney Rolla Club will be held on the 25th of Jan we will all be cruising down to wollongong via the national park.

Meet Place: Sylvania Maccas at 10:30am depart at 10:45am
drive down pacific hwy regroup at Waterfall were we will then go down though the national park regroup at Stanwel Tops look out when we will then proceed down though into wollongong regroup at maccas north wollongong then head up to flag staff hill for bbq lunch and drinks.
$1.50 snags and $1 for drinks

All the stickers should be made up by then and iam hoping shirts will as well

The new offical cb channel for sydney rolla club will be channel 21 guys so bring ya cb bring ya friends bring some women and iam sure we will all have a great day out.

By the way if you wish to purchase shirts and a stickers pm with your details and i will have them ready for you at the cruise.
  Send a private message to this user    
Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Thu, 25 December 2003 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sylvania... is that the 24 hour maccy?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Fri, 26 December 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, near southgate bowling
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Fri, 26 December 2003 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigga please.
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

icon14.gif  Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Fri, 02 January 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i still come, although im not im the rolla club ?
i can get like 5 white rollas to come along.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Fri, 02 January 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested Smile
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Sat, 03 January 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im there

[Updated on: Sat, 03 January 2004 01:12]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Sun, 04 January 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kayotik, any Rollas are welcome to come along...
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 05 January 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can a ke70 come.

mr ke70
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 05 January 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if so make me a sticker.thanks

mr ke70
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 05 January 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can come but please have your LED washer jets turned off , as well as any other LED's or neons you might have.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Fri, 09 January 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. ive got them on a switch so its all good.

mr ke70
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Fri, 09 January 2004 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i'll be down the back of the pack me thinks as i wont be able to give it a bit cause of some ride issues

brad
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 12 January 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the coast road is shut so ya cant go to the gong from stanwell, you need to go on the highway

hey on my shirt can it say corollas suck! ??

Rolling

[Updated on: Mon, 12 January 2004 07:20]

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Wed, 14 January 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iam sure we can all come to an agreement on the morning of the cruise on which way to take if the rd is closed guys
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Thu, 15 January 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad

10:30 the morning after the Big Day Out? 50/50 chance at best. And you probably don't want to see some shattered, scattered train wreck of a former human for an event like that. Shocked
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Thu, 22 January 2004 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hey boyz is the crooze still on ?
there hasnt been anywerd from you guys fo awhile now.
im all ready this sunday.

MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Sat, 24 January 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its still on

Meet Place:

Manny @ Sylvania Maccas at 10:30am
or
Dan @ P6 carpark homebush bay olympic park at 11am

Destination: Palm Beach

kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Sat, 24 January 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will it still be on if theres rain ?
most likely i think there will be.

OH well, against all odds i should be there at homebush parking lot tomorrow at 10:30 am.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Sun, 25 January 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well what can i say guys not a bad turn out for the first offical cruise 14 ppl showed up shame the weather wasnt at it's best. Nice to finally meet every1 off the forum after much daliberation we all decided to cruise to Newport via Manly after stopping half a dozen times b4 we got there thanks to CrusinSx for the first break down of the day 10 mins into the cruise and a big cheer for brad his car over heating what car i say rollas u got to love them. Thanks to Matt in the KE 70 rolla flat battery at manly. After the cruise down main forshore of manly we procided to Newport for some lunch and to get away from the rain:). We would like to thank the bogan in the commodore and the typical women driver in the laser for some much needed afternoon entertainment. Thanks to Kev for leading the way out of manly and for helping get the stickers done in such short notice. Pics of the cruise will be up l8r 2nite thanks to manny and Glen for the pics. Iam sure the next cruise in March will be much bigger. Just like to quickly mention we have hit over 100 members on the forum as well. The club can only get bigger and better from here guys.
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 26 January 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad Had to work. Damnit.
Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 26 January 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was on a camp to give me better youth leading skills.

On the way to church at night though i noticed i think the white (or was it red?) seca first 3 letters are SXX on a red and white number plate and a red ae82 twin cam with red wheels probably 14's, in menai (coming out of hall drive.) They would of gone close to running a red light i wet through as it turned orange.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sydney Rolla Club First Offical Cruise Mon, 09 February 2004 09:35 Go to previous message
all the src boys dont post here. wats going on. i know i havent been lately but im trying my best. toymods will always be here for me.
yeah cruise was mad. thanks heaps fellas
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drag Combat: Saturday February 14th
Next Topic:Feral Friday Free For all Cruise ! - Feb 6th 2004
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 02:32:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062170028686523 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.