Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poombah
Regular

August 2002

WA Supra Owners Mon, 29 December 2003 14:49 Go to next message

Just a reminded we have a sort of semi-active club, and even more importantly.. a mail list.

Mail list is mostly for buying/selling and swapping of technical stuff but you never know one day might actually organise another cruise haha

To join email:

suprawa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

or check out:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/SupraWA/

The list is not that high traffic wise, a few mails a week.

- Russ
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: WA Supra Owners Tue, 30 December 2003 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
two of my friends have supras 89 and 90
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WA Supra Owners Tue, 06 January 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way people, I have also started up a mailing list for Perth old school Celica/Supra owners and enthusiests in Perth.
Send a message to:
M2K_WA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
if you wish to join.
hopefully we can then organise some meets and some cruises, etc etc. Maybe even give a few of the Mk3 boys a run for their money hey Russ! hehe Razz

Unfortunately this is just the beginning stages of some sort of old school Toyota Group, maybe ending up just old school cars in general (ie pre-90's cars).
Just trying to generate some interest at the moment - but there are apparently lots of old school Toyota enthusiests in Perth.

At first it will be more of a joining in on others cruises from some of the more bigger car clubs. ie - let them do all the organising, and that way, if no one off the M2K list turns up, you'll still have a cruise to go on!!

Once we have a few more members - we can start organising some events of our own.
But for now I'm just happy to see a bit of interest in cars that you don't have to be earning $50K a year to own!! lolz

So far so good.. around 10 peeps on the list with old school Toyota's.
To send a message to the group I think you just email the address: M2K_WA@yahoogroups.com

Cheers
DAMO
MK2 Supra
rebbot
Regular

October 2003
Re: WA Supra Owners Wed, 14 January 2004 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah dude more more more crusises~~~!!! Very Happy I missed out on the last one as I was overseas Sad
spans
Regular

January 2004
Re: WA Supra Owners Wed, 28 January 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Next Cruise will be in celebration of my Manual Conversion / Fitting of Coilovers / Fitting of big intercooler / Celebration of my front bumper being fixed / Installation of an Electronic Boost controller (And throwing away of the bleed valve)!

Hopefully Next month or so ;P

Stay Tuned.

Luke

rebbot
Regular

October 2003
Re: WA Supra Owners Thu, 29 January 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dudes,

Interested in getting a decal that reads SupraWA for the club...Anyone interested in that? If I get enough response, might consider doin it for free Smiley = If anyone has any designs can post your ideas

Cheers!
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: WA Supra Owners Mon, 09 February 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too much sting from cops

no need to advertise we are enthusiats Wink
JZA70_R
Regular

December 2003

Re: WA Supra Owners Sat, 13 March 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldnt mind a cruise either...
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: WA Supra Owners Thu, 01 July 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump! Any progress on this cruise?

Smile
JZA70_R
Regular

December 2003

Re: WA Supra Owners Sat, 03 July 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Spans how much did your coilovers cost u where did u get them from???
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WA Supra Owners Mon, 05 July 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mofo III - pity you just missed one mate!
Wasn't strickly Supras, but most of the Supra WA boys .. sorry Russ.. Supra Club, joined us on the OldSkool Toys run.
Mainly a group for pre90's vehicles, tho we are happy to make exceptions as a few Mk4s also came along for the day.

Check out the reviews and info under "Old School Cruise" post.
Should be another cruise coming up in a couple of months that I'm planning, so be sure to keep an eye on the forums! Smile

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: WA Supra Owners Wed, 14 July 2004 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA70_R wrote on Sat, 03 July 2004 19:44

Hey Spans how much did your coilovers cost u where did u get them from???

if ur interested in coilovers i recommend seeing aaron at supraforums.com.au.. i bought a set of teins landed here for about $800(u have to be patient to get these bargains), 10,000kms old. should get them this week as i saw a big arse container ship in freo today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 14 July 2004 15:04]

Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: WA Supra Owners Wed, 21 July 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Any plans for another cruise? I've met quite a few MA61 drivers around Perth lately Smile . And maybe *gulp* I might have my project car on the road by then. Otherwise, I can bring my wife's beat-up ST162 (with 3rd gen 3SGE conversion and many scars and battle damage!).

Whatcha reckon, folks?

regards

Justin
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: WA Supra Owners Wed, 21 July 2004 15:03 Go to previous message
i got tein HR's for $500... not too bad condition... whip the ass off my old koni adjustables... much better super sido Smile

car still isnt firm enough for me... need solid uppper mounts.... and negative upper arm for the front to help sido efforts Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Beer O'Clock - Tuesday 3 August 2004
Next Topic:Perth 18th July cruise!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 13:15:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053699016571045 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.