Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Gold Coast Cruise Tue, 06 January 2004 20:41 Go to next message
I was wondering if any gold coast toymodders were up for a cruise in a few weeks time. Even if it's only for an hour or so, just something little so we can all meet up. I have no ideas for when/where
  Send a private message to this user    
oldskoolrolla
Regular

September 2002
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 07 January 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about meeting up at coomera bp, then going to tamborine mountain via oxenford-tamborine rd, then down the other side of the mountain (toward nerang) and then up to hinze dam via nerang-murwillumbah rd

its only an idea, but its a nice drive tho.
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 07 January 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds like a good idea. I would definately be up for it. Is anybody else interested? How about Saturday 24th January or Sunday 25th of January?
beyond
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Tue, 24 February 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if I can get a car by then sure Smile
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 25 February 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm... dude, i think you should check the date. But keep at em and they'll have another one.
How about when i get my bike on he road? me and levindrifta might ride along. Its a good route you picked.
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Mon, 01 March 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen on my bike fellas...

I'll bring my car when it's a JDM AE86...

Shouldn't b long...
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 31 March 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i'm up for a cruise Smile

isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Fri, 02 April 2004 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still up for a cruise. If anybody wants to, send me a mail at isaac@islade.com or add me to MSN (same address)
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sun, 04 April 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BWCP is always a good place to meet up
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Tue, 13 April 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we definitely need to organise a cruise soon as i just got my 3tg hybrid running and wanna drive.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Tue, 13 April 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i get my car in a desent working condition i'm up for a gold coast cruze!! keep us posted.
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Ok....

Time to set a date i think...

Pls Post asap as to whether or not the date is ok...

I will b pming all the people who have posted on this thread...

How Does 8th of May sound..? It is approx 4 saturdays away...

I say we meet at the Hungry Jacks out the back of robina (on the highway next to a shell)...

We can then go over the range there and then up tambourine Mt For lunch...

Good? Good?

I will also bring some Brissie toymodders if that is ok with gold coasters???

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good to me...so long as the car is on the road by then im up for it...getting the 1/2cut tomorrow hopefully so it should ge a goer
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no licence for the next 4 months, so count me out boys. Sad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'm in.
DunkyMonkey
Regular

March 2004
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger i work saturdays, damn uni and work to hell, TO HELL I SAY!!!! ~thats was alittle over dramatic tho~
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also anyone who can't make it due to licenceing/car probs like Norbie but would still like to come, just put down the suburb you live in and Any toymodders from a nearby suburb should be kind enough to put you shotgun.... Smile

Pls give these people lifts as it would b a shame for them to miss it...

Also when the Exact route is decided i will give everyone maps on the day as to avoid confusion (like the last brissie cruise)
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm car-less again (gee, what a surprise Razz ) so i'm stuck in Kenmore - but can get to Indro if that's helpful.
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be in for that providing im not working. Will find out as we get closer to the date.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if someone would like to taxi me ill come.. im soooo unbeleivably broke atm with the manual 1jz going in and all that i couldnt even afford petrol lol
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Wed, 14 April 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If my car is done i will be in... the big "IF"...
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Thu, 15 April 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will come if the celica is running well and run in.

Daniel
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Thu, 15 April 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on work commitments that weekend, I'm in.
MD0086
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Thu, 15 April 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im down for this cruise and any toymoders who live south of the border and need a lift PM me i live in Tweeds Heads
Michael
oldskoolrolla
Regular

September 2002
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Fri, 16 April 2004 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I am not working on the day, I might come down.. my cash flow is a bit restricted at the moment. But if all the winds are blowing in the right direction, count me in!

How about deciding on a route... any ideas?
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sat, 17 April 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to quote one of my ex girlfriends here when were talking about which route to take and say "i'm easy!" just let me know and i'll be there.
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sat, 17 April 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

how about some input from the gold coasters? Anyone know any good places to cruise to?

my suggestion would be for a spot where bris/coast toymodders meet up (ie: coomera bp or something like that, depending where we go of course) and take it from there

what are the options fellas, lets hear it.

o'reillys?
natural arch?
tambo?
one of the dams...is it somerset?

where else is there?

isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sat, 17 April 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, you ugly bastards, since nobody can make up their minds imma tell you how it iz...

We are going to go to either Hinze Dam or to go see the glow worms, which we will do late afternoon/into the darkness (i will need directions, i don't know how to get there but it's cool).

We will meet up at coomera bp, but bris boys might want to meeet up somewhere else further like yatla or further and so they can cruise down together.

Now somebody decide on a day/date/time Cool
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sat, 17 April 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isaac wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 20:48

We are going to go to either Hinze Dam or to go see the glow worms, which we will do late afternoon/into the darkness (i will need directions, i don't know how to get there but it's cool).

I like this idea! I have a glow worm I would like to show off hehehe
isaac
Regular

March 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sat, 17 April 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, if everybody could fill their car with hot single chicks i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sat, 17 April 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isaac wrote on Sat, 17 April 2004 21:09

Also, if everybody could fill their car with hot single chicks i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys

no doubt
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Sun, 18 April 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in. need to get some k's on my new engine. any one set any dates??
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Mon, 19 April 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K. k.

I have a couple of ideas of where we could go...

Firstly i thinK May the 8th is a good Date.

I ride my motorbike down in the mountains out the back of the gold coast nearly every sunday morning so i know the area like the back of my hand... (except i forget street/road names really easily lol)

I think a really good idea for the cruise would be for the Brisbane toymodders to meet at Yatala Bp and then cruise down all together to meet the Gold coast Toymodders at the Hungry Jacks/ Shell at Exit 79 on the Pacific MWY.

The Actual cruise would be to then cruise up Gold Coast - Springbrook Rd up the mountain (Good road with many corners).

Then turn down pine creek Rd (excellent road with nice long corners).

Turn right down Nerang - Murwillumbah Rd and go the the Hinze Dam(BBQ and Photo ops). ( Each person should bring his/her own food)

We could then travel further down Nerang - Murwillumbah Rd and then turn up Beechmont Rd to Beechmont and around to Canungra for fuel if needed.

We would have two options from here.
1. We could head up the 'goats trail' (Tamborine Mt rd) to Tamborine Mt and then split up from there. GCers down Eagle Heights Rd (turns into Tamborine - Oxenford Rd and gos to Oxenford). The Bris people could go down The other way that leads to Beenleigh.

2. Go Down Beaudesert - Nerang rd to Nerang

O.....k thats a big post...

Pls reply to this post with your responses on the route and the date...

[Updated on: Mon, 19 April 2004 04:33]

MD0086
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Mon, 19 April 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that sounds good now for everyone to get behind this crusie and make a list of all the people coming and post it up
Ill be first on the list
Michael
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Gold Coast Cruise Mon, 19 April 2004 23:40 Go to previous message
I Am Starting a New Thread For the GC Cruise...
Pls Post on There From Now on

And yes michael there is a list of people attending there Very Happy
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=33621&start=0&rid=2029&S=e862f9f2a30 94a0456d91599ca34f2cb

[Updated on: Tue, 20 April 2004 00:18]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise Tonight!!
Next Topic:Tip Top Titles- Whos going??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:12:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077311992645264 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.