Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Fri, 09 January 2004 00:50 Go to next message

Was going to a mates last night, pulled up next to a vk ss thought he'll want a run so we where coming to a big roundabout (this is on a 4 lane road) so i stayed at speed (about 70kmh) i thought you've got more weight than me budy so i slapped it back to second as i did i heard him plant it but i got the launch on him and had him upto the top of thirds about 120 then he got about 2 car lengths on me but i was keeping up upto 160 Very Happy

so i proceded to my mates

on the way home i thought id go get some fuel there was a maroon skyline im not up on the info so i dont think it was a gtr just a turbo one so anyway we both payed for fuel and then left at the same time. We pulled on to the same 4 lane road (marmion for the perth people) i cherped it and pulled up next to i got a bit of a launch on him in second he got about a car length on me in third but i stayed behind him, we then came to the same round about i hurt the vk on but he was turning right i thought fck it i'll take the long way home so i slapped it back to second coming out of the roundabout and got a car length on him but then his turboss action kicked in and he got a good 2 car lengths but i was still keeping with him we got up to like 130 and he braked as if pull up so i did we slowed down a bit did the thumbs up to each other before his thumb was even down i was back to third got a little on him then hes lapped it back and got 2 car lengths again but i wound it up to 180 and pissed pass Evil or Very Mad Laughing

teh corona will nevah lose

sorry about the punctuation
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Fri, 09 January 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good old ronas hey mate! Smile

sorry, what engine do you have again because it sounds like your car is pretty fast. Stock r33 gts-ts do mid 14's.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Fri, 09 January 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The other night I had a good run against a GTST, but after I hit second and started to get some traction it was all over for him Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Fri, 09 January 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bassaholic55 wrote on Fri, 09 January 2004 14:18

good old ronas hey mate! Smile

sorry, what engine do you have again because it sounds like your car is pretty fast. Stock r33 gts-ts do mid 14's.

the mighty 4m Evil or Very Mad

http://xdesign.com.au/coronamk2/thebeast.jpg

soon to be the lowered,5 speed,drop tanked biatch

[Updated on: Fri, 09 January 2004 06:48]

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Fri, 09 January 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u have an obsession with that pic dont u Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Fri, 09 January 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marmion Ave is fun Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Sat, 10 January 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

u have an obsession with that pic dont u

no kidding! Razz
Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Mon, 12 January 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of last night i dragged my mate, me in the rolla and my mate in his parent fairmont ghia (2003) and it was neck and neck till we hit the speed limit, he probably woulda started to pull away from me if we went longer but i was happy with myself, i shifted to second just as the drag ended.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Mon, 12 January 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philmelvin wrote on Fri, 09 January 2004 20:20

u have an obsession with that pic dont u Razz

yeah i have it framed and in my wallet Very Happy jk

its the only decent photo of my car that i've got but give me 2 weeks and i'll be posting pics of the beast with a fresh polished steel drop tank

mmmmmmmmmm drop tank Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Mon, 12 January 2004 02:16]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Sun, 18 January 2004 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah go coronas Very Happy
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: corona had a busy night (skyline & VK SS) Thu, 22 January 2004 14:47 Go to previous message
Grinder wrote on Mon, 12 January 2004 12:15

Speaking of last night i dragged my mate, me in the rolla and my mate in his parent fairmont ghia (2003) and it was neck and neck till we hit the speed limit, he probably woulda started to pull away from me if we went longer but i was happy with myself, i shifted to second just as the drag ended.

You must have a quick rolla, my parents have a 1996 model fairmont ghia and it is pretty quick.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HSV VX XU6 vs. 4agze mr2
Next Topic:1990 GSR VS 1988 COROLLA SX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 07:41:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051729679107666 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.