Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Wanting: 2T-g, TE-50 gearbox, other parts etc.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
brad855
Occasional Poster

October 2003
icon4.gif  Wanting: 2T-g, TE-50 gearbox, other parts etc. Fri, 16 January 2004 14:19 Go to next message
Hey, sick of 4k, although my 1980 KE-55 4k engine has never ever had a single hiccup i am Sikh of having roughly at an estimate 60hp and the flywheel hah, so i need these parts if you live around the gold coast or Brisbane or there abouts and you have these parts and aren't going to rip me off, i will love you for it and greatly appreciate it, I'm going to convert to 2t-g as you've guessed from title here is the plan, I'm a complete novice so slap me if i have said something wrong or my idea or plan isn't possible -

2T-g head on 3t bottom end 1.8 instead of 1.6, te-50 gearbox there are holes 17cm back from my original gearbox for the t series gearbox to bolt right in, I NEED BADLY THE 2T-g CROSS-MEMBER so i don't have to cut pieces off my tailpipe and that way it will all fit in nicely.

If you have a 2T-g whole head and block and solex in working order and in good running condition then i can just bore it out a little its not imperative i get the 3t bottom end, just put up a price and i will more than likely get back to you.

All things like alternators, pumps, radiators, hydraulic clutch also needed so please tell me if you wish to sell it off Smile

Thanks again,

Brad

P.S tech help will be greatly appreciated also.

Send a private message to this user    
ta22gt
Regular

February 2004
Re: Wanting: 2T-g, TE-50 gearbox, other parts etc. Wed, 25 February 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brad i have most of the stuff u require call nev in briz 0418530166
kaos
Regular

February 2004
Re: Wanting: 2T-g, TE-50 gearbox, other parts etc. Wed, 25 February 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squeak has a full package ex a KE35 see parts for sale. back a little while.
brad855
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: Wanting: 2T-g, TE-50 gearbox, other parts etc. Thu, 26 February 2004 02:00 Go to previous message
bump Thanks Nev, replied to nev. phoned nev, tuesday

[Updated on: Mon, 29 March 2004 05:04]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanting to SWAP: Flip Levin grille for Clear Grille AE86
Next Topic:JZX81 Radiator - Thanks Guys - FOUND ONE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Oct 11 05:21:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053319931030273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.