Hi Everyone
Carline Mufflers Powercruise #2 Update Number 1
www.powercruise.net
(Copied from another site)

Carline Mufflers Powercruise #2
Queensland Raceway Willowbank
Easter Long Weekend
April 9,10 and 11. 2004

Ok boys and girls, get your camping gear out its Powercruise time again. so get your act together because it’s time to start working on your car again, fixing all those little things that usually let you down over the weekend. There’s a lot of cruising to be done this EASTER LONG WEEKEND at Qld Raceway.

Powercruise is going to be busier, tougher, and COOLER, with more time on the track for cruising with sessions limited to 1 hour but with 8 sessions over the weekend. The action will be thinker and faster this time with the burnouts happening on Saturday night along with Victor Bray’s Chevy doorslammer, Allan Sarkis’s Outlaw Centura, Chris Hollingworth’s Pro Street commodore Ute just to name a few. There are also a few other big names in the pipeline so you will have the chance to not only watch these guys in action, but ENTRANTS will have the chance to give ‘em a run in the cruising.
Yep that’s right, these guys and more will be cruising the track looking for any guys willing to have their asses handed to them buy these PRO STREET OUTLAW STREET MONSTERS.

The website has been updated with a new look. You can check out the action video clips, pictures and results in the media section.

SPECTATORS have not been forgotten. There will be plenty to look at in the outdoor show and shine on both day, competitions in the pit park all weekend, the MUD WRESTLING will be back again. The wrestling was tough last time, so I can imagine what it will be like this time when the GIRLS GET DOWN AND DIRTY WITH $500 CASH on the line to the winner once again.
I suppose we will have to have another WET T-SHIRT COMP of course, I think I am going to have to invite back last years winner just to tease the boys. The will be another $1000 CASH for the winner of the WET-T-SHIRT COMP.
Plenty of other attractions are planned so keep an eye on the updates and the program when it’s added to the site for all the details.
Spectators will also be treated to a little surprise when about 10 OF QLD’S TOUGHEST STREETCARS pull into pit lane to hand pick a few spectators to go for a cruise around the track with them. Imagine getting into a 9 second torana, your cruising the track and the owner just happens to pull up next to Victor Bray and give him a street race. Chances are your GUNNA GET YOUR DOORS AND YOUR EARS BLOWN OFF but I can guarantee you will be walking around with a permanent smile on your face all weekend.

So DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM from the entrants section and post it off to make sure you’re apart of all the action or catch the Carline Mufflers Powercruise team when we are out and about handing out flyers.
All previous entrants will be posted a few entry forms. If you can’t download the entry form, just send me an e-mail with your postal details and I will drop one in the snail mail box asap.
The first round of Pre-Paid entries cut off date is 31 January so don’t miss out on the NEW CHEAPER ENTRANT COSTS.

Catch ya cruising
www.powercruise.net
Please call 0407172413 for more info.
  Send a private message to this user    
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: QLD - Powercruise Apr 9,10,11 Sun, 18 January 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn..that sounds like fun! Shame the nationals are on the same weekend Sad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: QLD - Powercruise Apr 9,10,11 Sun, 18 January 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, forgot about that!

I wasn't going to the nats anyway as it is hard to get off work and i don't really trust my car on such a big trip yet.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: QLD - Powercruise Apr 9,10,11 Sun, 18 January 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove down to the nationals last year just 2 weeks after my 2JZ rolled under its own power for the first time. Toyota reliability, it's all good! Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: QLD - Powercruise Apr 9,10,11 Sun, 18 January 2004 23:37 Go to previous message
but you used to drive your car didn't you?

my car hasn't been registered in about 3 years!

I am not worried about the engine, just the car Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dyno Day 8 - Yep Its happening !!
Next Topic:Gtech night tonight , Friday 19th Dec
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 19:59:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052459239959717 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.