Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * taps nose suggestively... Mon, 12 July 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That video doesn't do the thing justice. It bucks and heaves when going from the ignition breaking down to full power...but all the while under WOT the thing sounds like a V8 Supercar Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
MaxPower
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Mon, 12 July 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 11:36

MaxPower wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 11:28

Did u have a look at what the original memcal was?? That is if u spoke to Brad yesterday after u called him??

I'll have a chat to Alan about that memcal when I give it back to him.
I swapped the 4cyl Camira one, and he gave me what I presumed was an 8cly one.
And when we filmed the output of the ignition module, it was pulsing 8 times per double revolution, so I presume it was an 8cyl one.

That part is dependant on the crank trigger so that was ok. The number of cyl for everything except fuel is set in the ECU code and is not memcal dependant. But the memcal has whats called a NETRES, or resistor network. It controls the limp home operation but more importantly it uses a resistor to tell the ECU the number of cyl for fueling.

If u have the memcal still tell me the part numbers of the black IC's and ill let ya know what the memcal is from.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Mon, 12 July 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MaxPower wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 12:01

CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 11:36

MaxPower wrote on Mon, 12 July 2004 11:28

Did u have a look at what the original memcal was?? That is if u spoke to Brad yesterday after u called him??

I'll have a chat to Alan about that memcal when I give it back to him.
I swapped the 4cyl Camira one, and he gave me what I presumed was an 8cly one.
And when we filmed the output of the ignition module, it was pulsing 8 times per double revolution, so I presume it was an 8cyl one.

That part is dependant on the crank trigger so that was ok. The number of cyl for everything except fuel is set in the ECU code and is not memcal dependant. But the memcal has whats called a NETRES, or resistor network. It controls the limp home operation but more importantly it uses a resistor to tell the ECU the number of cyl for fueling.

If u have the memcal still tell me the part numbers of the black IC's and ill let ya know what the memcal is from.

Meh
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Sun, 25 July 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee its a clash of v8s next year man Smile soundin and lookin good Cool
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Sun, 25 July 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 16:30

Oh, my word it is
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Sun, 25 July 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do it in the day light.. couldnt see a damn thing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Sun, 25 July 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 18:36

V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 16:30

Oh, my word it is

estimaton on your powah?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Sun, 25 July 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 16:37

do it in the day light.. couldnt see a damn thing

I plan to
I get home in about 10 days.

Will do a daylight run then.

V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 25 July 2004 16:38

estimaton on your powah?

Depends, if I get another project car, expect the motor to remain internally stock, but with extractors.
So maybe 300hp+

If I decide to spend the moolah on this car/motor, expect a shit load more!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * taps nose suggestively... Sun, 25 July 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Sun, 11 July 2004 18:08

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/uzzy.avi

Right click, save target as...

Needs DivX 5.05

I think you have a leak on your nos bottle sounds like everyone has the giggles... spoils the effect when you have to turn the sound down Razz

other then that... Coolies
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * taps nose suggestively... Sun, 25 July 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Mon, 26 July 2004 07:37

I think you have a leak on your nos bottle sounds like everyone has the giggles... spoils the effect when you have to turn the sound down Razz

other then that... Coolies

Hehehe, yeah, he was drunk
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Mon, 26 July 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope this was all done witin the 50km/hr limit Rolling Eyes

Nice, look forward to dubbo next year!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Mon, 26 July 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Mon, 26 July 2004 12:49

hope this was all done witin the 50km/hr limit Rolling Eyes

Of course!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Mon, 26 July 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink I get my motor bits back this week so i can build my motor...finally getting somewhere Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, she runs, she runs well.
Just ask Nathan.

The pull from midrange, to redline, is phenomenal.
Doing 90 in 3rd, floor it, pulls to 140 in no time, hit 4th, floor it, pulls to 170 in no time.
She just keeps pulling and pulling.

Vid will come soon enough.

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/eng_conv_2/fi nished_ bay_1.jpg

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/eng_conv_2/fi nished_ bay_2.jpg

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/eng_conv_2/fi nished_ bay_3.jpg

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/eng_conv_2/fi nished_ bay_4.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 04:42]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friggen awesome! Evil or Very Mad
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt look like ill be able to race you peewee Sad

Ah well one day man..one day!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 16:43

doesnt look like ill be able to race you peewee Sad

Ah well one day man..one day!

Eh?

Why not?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nationals says no no to ford v8s No No No

maybe a toymods drag day will be held one day Smile

Ill post some pics of my v8 later this week...not that there is much to show atm!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 20:41

nationals says no no to ford v8s No No No

maybe a toymods drag day will be held one day Smile

Ill post some pics of my v8 later this week...not that there is much to show atm!

fuck the nationals organisors!
just dont tell them what you're running....and hope you get away with it Razz
did they say you cant run full stop? or just cant win a trophy?
i think its a bit unfair. just because you've a hybrid car, the majority of its still toyota! Everyone raves about rotor rollas...but heaven forbid someone do something different and stick a ford engine into a toyota(not something i'd do...but more power to you for doing something extremely different!)

oh and andrew, you're picking me up from the airport next year when i come visit that side of the world Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 10 August 2004 11:06]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Tue, 10 August 2004 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats. You deserve a medal after all of your trials, but I bet that first powwer run made it all worthwhile !!!! Very Happy
3t-RA40
Regular

May 2002
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Wed, 11 August 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Tue, 10 August 2004 21:04

fuck the nationals organisors!
just dont tell them what you're running....and hope you get away with it Razz
did they say you cant run full stop? or just cant win a trophy?
i think its a bit unfair. just because you've a hybrid car, the majority of its still toyota! Everyone raves about rotor rollas...but heaven forbid someone do something different and stick a ford engine into a toyota(not something i'd do...but more power to you for doing something extremely different!)

oh and andrew, you're picking me up from the airport next year when i come visit that side of the world Razz

Come on Cyber-punk, I don't think that's the right attitude to have about this event. And any way I'm sure when V8_MA61 popped his bonnet most people would work that its not a Toyota power plant. I'm sure there are reasons for the nationals organizers to make these decisions (such as sponsorship from Toyota maybe)and you should take it up with them directly and not suggest to people on an unrelated thread to be deceptive to enter the event.

[Updated on: Wed, 11 August 2004 00:29]

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Wed, 11 August 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's right. Take it to another thread.

Congrats on your car Peewee!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Thu, 12 August 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys

Its been a long time coming

Custom Extractors begin work next week.
Tuning after that.

Will keep you updated.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Thu, 12 August 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your a pillar of persistence Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Up and Running, Vid Inside... Wed, 18 August 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those who give a shit, the car is in at the exhaust shop at the moment getting a set of custom 4-2-1 extractors built.

With my 'modified' header, when I floor it, and the motor torques over to the drivers side, and rested on my steering column, so engineering wouldnt have happened.

So custom extractors were a must.

If they are done before saturday, then tuning is occuring saturday, and a dyno dynamics will be used.
Hopefully I will have a printout for y'all.

Will be in touch.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Thu, 19 August 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for being slack and not reading earlier posts, but whats the final situation on your engine management? Did you use the Delco that was giving you all the heartaches?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Thu, 19 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Used a microtech Cool

Good luck, give me some phat quality vids on the dyno.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Thu, 19 August 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Microtech LT8S, and Bosch 008 Ignition Modules, currently still running the MAP it came with.
And I'm getting 4km/L at the moment.
Gotta love that fuel economy!!

By the way, in that last vid, the Cam Angle Sensor was wired backwards, so at idle the timing was 45 degrees out.
And it never got any further than 30deg BTDC, most of the time it sat around 40deg.
And I still managed 170 down the freeway.
Hahaha.

No dyno this weekend.
Extractors wont be finished till monday or tuesday.
So no dyno tune this weekend, will be next weekend.

Will have some PHAT photos of extractors on sat though.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Mon, 23 August 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Picking car up tomorrow night.
Will take some dodgy night-time photos for y'all.
And some better ones on Sat morn.

Then its off to the dyno to do a quick tune to pull some of the fuel out (I'm getting 4km/L or 25L/100km at the moment Shocked )
Its still running the map that the Microtech head office loaded it with.

Hey Pete, do you have an awesome power pickup a 4500rpm?
Or is it just my untuned ecu?
The power pickup is similar to a turbo kicking in.
I'm not sure if its a characteristic of the cams/head design, or whether its all in the fuel/ignition maps (or lack there of), dunno if it changes maps then.

And for those who asked, I plan to do a daytime video, and a dyno video.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Mon, 23 August 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres definately a seccond wind, like a seccond cam etc. Definately doesn't feel like a turbo (I'm used to my 7M with T04E turbo and its no way near that). It peaks at 5,500rpm and between about 4,500 and 7,300 it has a totally different note and power is phenominal. When on the track I kept it in this high rpm bracket, so the whole day it sounded like an F1. (If you've heard/seen my short video at wakefield, you'll know what I mean).

Sounds like the fuel up there is closer to what it should be. So its smothered low down, then as it leans out up top it starts to perform. Would make an interesting dyno graph if you can display it with A/F on it.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind seeing that video pete!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll put it on tonight and let you know.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraPete wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 11:01

I'll put it on tonight and let you know.

tell us when its up too
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was trying not to steal this thread. But I'll post it here.

Peewee, you'll have to get a new video of your car so we can hear your car too (over the passenger!) VIDORBAN
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'll do one with a sober passenger next time!!
Oh, and daylight hours too.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you get pics of the extractors??
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Picking car up tonight.
But had a look on sat (didn't have digi cam with me), and they looked seee-eeexy (and exxy too!)
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Custom Extractors and Dyno this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, car is ready, but extractors seem to be running at tad hot, ie, melting anything plastic.
And my fuel filter/lines are right next to them.
So, there will be no thrashing until it all gets sorted out.

And it better fucking be done for the cruise on sunday....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done, Dyno not this weekend Tue, 24 August 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have extractors pics

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/extractors/

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 04:45]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Tue, 24 August 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tuff as Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Tue, 24 August 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHOIS TOIGHT!!!

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Tue, 24 August 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 23:05

SHOIS TOIGHT!!!

A tad!

If I ever take the motor out for any reason, I'll get some MUCH better shots.
I'll pulling the box off in the next few weeks, so maybe I'll be able to get better pics then.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Tue, 24 August 2004 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're shit hot! Shocked Look like a great job. I love it.

Did they have to take the engine/steering shaft out?

How much they end up costing?

Where are the exhaust sensors? I couldn't see them in those pics.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Tue, 24 August 2004 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraPete wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 23:38

Did they have to take the engine/steering shaft out?

Just the steering shaft, that 8"ish section with the knuckle.
The rest was done with the motor in the car

How much they end up costing?

Not sure, something around the $1500 mark.

Where are the exhaust sensors? I couldn't see them in those pics.

Thats a good question.
I noticed that he forgot to put it back in when I first got under there.
I will enquire tomorrow.
rick_o
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Tue, 24 August 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now THAT is a damn fine job. Worth every cent, I reckon.

How's the exhaust note now?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dunno hey, I didn't pay attention to the note as I drove it home.
I was more worried about melting fuel lines.

When its back on the road (probably friday nite/sat morn) I will go for a nice long hard thrash.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lookin mad.. 1500for a set of extractors Shocked .. my whole exhaust wont cost that Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 13:02

lookin mad.. 1500for a set of extractors Shocked .. my whole exhaust wont cost that Smile

But your exhuast doesnt look that cool!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
das is true
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nor will the exhaust be that complicated!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ceramic coating is your friend
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 17:05

Meh, removal of any meltable items is my friend
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 19:09

Clutch master

Cool
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*drools*
i soiled my pantaloons Wink

thats looks awesome Very Happy
i bet someones happy Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 17:17

Clutch master

Cool

Eh??
You mean slave?
And yes, the slave soft line is getting a heat shield.

And yes duckman, I am happy!
But I will be happier when I get to drive her!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 19:21

BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 17:17

Clutch master

Cool

Eh??
You mean slave?
And yes, the slave soft line is getting a heat shield.

And yes duckman, I am happy!
But I will be happier when I get to drive her!

you could drive me....*cough* ahem, i mean

ahh

no doubt, how long has it been since the project started?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Wed, 25 August 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe his parents left at 10am on the 26th of january this year. Laughing Laughing Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Ze Uber dodgy fuel line guard Thu, 26 August 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ze Uber dodgy fuel line guard

And yes, its temporary until I have a better solution

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/eng_conv_2/fu el_line_guard_1.jpg

http://www.conceptual.net.au/~peewee/eng_conv_2/fu el_line_guard_2.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 04:48]

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Thu, 26 August 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arrrrrgggg!!! drilling holes in the body is the devil!!

Allan
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: * UZX73 Update * Extractors done PICS INSIDE Thu, 26 August 2004 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Allan wrote on Fri, 27 August 2004 01:20

Arrrrrgggg!!! drilling holes in the body is the devil!!

Allan

why? the rust that follows is FREE!!!!
Anything free is good...right?
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hi wanting to knoe about 7mgte wiring loom mods
Next Topic:WHAT BRAKES FIT A TA22!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 07:32:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088918209075928 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.