Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Pa2jK
Occasional Poster

November 2003

New to Canberra Wed, 28 January 2004 03:38 Go to next message
Hi Canberra people!!! Very Happy
I will soon be based in Canberra. I've got a sprinter which needs to be modified. Wondering anybody out there who knows how to modify it. Any 4Age engine lying around in Canberra?? I would appreciate any help Very Very much. Oh and also anybody knows some paint job???? Cool I would like to give it a new paint too!!!. I am not very good at modifying cars and doing the paint job but I would love to learn. Somebody's got to start some time or another. Very Happy. Any other Sprinters out there in Canberra? Would love to meet you guys up.
  Send a private message to this user    
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: New to Canberra Wed, 28 January 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELCOME TRY THIS http://www.geocities.com/social_ccg/
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New to Canberra Thu, 29 January 2004 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Welcome (when you get here)

My mate has a sprinter with rebuilt 4age.
Its Red with Silver Wheels and HUGE silver Wing, You can hear it a mile away. He's not part of the CCG but there are plenty of guys who can help you out.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: New to Canberra Fri, 30 January 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey I know that car I raced him down barry drive a while back, was winning, until I stopped for a red light and he ran through it Laughing

[edit] Ohh yeah........ Hi man Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 30 January 2004 01:55]

Pa2jK
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: New to Canberra Fri, 30 January 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter with wings? cool!! would like to meet you guys up. Just wondering, did he do the conversion himself? Rolling Eyes
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: New to Canberra Fri, 30 January 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not sure if it came stock like that or he bought it with a 4age but he didn't convert it(engine. But the wing and zorst are his idea.

HAHAHAHA yeah that sounds like Mick!!! I raced him once in my 18rc celica he one of course but the good ol' 18rc didn't do too bad.

He also has a tendency to flat change gears and blow boxes or diffs but seeing as his mum owns Belco transmission this doesn't seem to bother him Sad
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New to Canberra Fri, 30 January 2004 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went to skool with Mick, he strap's the nuts out of that car. He tried to sell me his motor claming it was a GZE with no charger, upon closer inspection it's just a injected 16v,

OH, hi, I've got a sprinter and it's stock too. but i'm in the middle of parting with some money for parts, Phil form the CCG had a red one till about a week ago,it got stolen while he was on holiday butit was not a great car anyways, he's helping me with everything i need, Now motors> ha good luck getting much for an AE86 in canberra, I've crawled through every wrecker in town(even quenbehole, lol) and there ain't nothing. but there is a few inport places around that might be able to help. Just PM me when you get to town and i'll tell you where to go.
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: New to Canberra Sun, 01 February 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi, i'm sorta new to toymods here and i just recently purchased a red sprinter. it's as stock as anything and i want a 4age whacked into it but i can't seem to find one in good nick around canberra. i have a mate who works for a toyota dealership in melbourne, but in terms of logistics, i makes it harder for me Sad
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: New to Canberra Mon, 02 February 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know a guy with a tureno thats got a real nice 16v Carbie setup on it, he wants to go 20v so he'll prob sell up soon, you interested at all? oh, it rev's to 9 real easy and just wants to keep going.
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: New to Canberra Mon, 02 February 2004 07:42 Go to previous message
nah, i wanna stick with an EFI engine. Never seen a carbie 4age though.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Perth: Clint's Coffee Convergence
Next Topic:Canberra Celica Group (CCG ) - 2 Year Anniversary - Thursday 29.1.04 Chatfest - 7.30 pm - YAMBA Club
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:11:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051798820495605 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.