Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Sun, 01 February 2004 11:54 Go to next message
I propose a cruise to York, to the York Motor Museum:

http://www.yorkwa.com.au/Motor.Museum/index.htm

DATE: Saturday May 8th

STARTING POINT: Carpark behind KFC Mundaring (corner of Great Eastern Highway and Stonville Road, Mundaring). turn left in to Stonville Road, and left into the open carpark infornt of the two story car park, you'll then see in front of you!

TIME: 10am, for a 10:30 departure!

ATTENDING:

CLG, Clint, white RA28
Celicachick, Marnie, white RA28
rx793, Steve, red RA40
Denzel, Jesse, blue RA23
Coronamark2, Adam, green Mk 2 Corona
82MKII, Peter, black MA61
Nick_TA22, Nick, half baked TA22!

Once again, every sensible person is welcome, dickheads and burnout king wannabes are not!

Clint
0403 733 054

[Updated on: Mon, 03 May 2004 01:28]

Send a private message to this user    
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Sun, 01 February 2004 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as stated in the other post, saturday afternoon is always a more human time for me Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 02 February 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good.
Put me down for a definate maybe!

And by that I mean, if I'm in Perth, I'll be going, if I'm up north, well, I wont be going
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 02 February 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

urrm where is York?

And how far away is it?

And no offence but i hope the york motor musem is better than freo Razz

How was the turn out for the coffe converg (sorry again guys)

I get my car back this weekend Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 02 February 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
York is an hour east of Mundaring, and is basically the start of the wheatbelt. Aside from the car museum, there's lots of lunch spots, and wood work gallery with lots of delicious items inside (Jahroc - keep away from the $18 000 dining table - it's mine!!!!). for those interested we could also have a rallye point in Mundaring somewhere.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2004 03:20]

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Tue, 03 February 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let's close Mundaring Weir Road for 20 minutes and run a Targa Tas style stage over in for WA forum members. I will organize the approval thru work and get the signs and cones in place !
Cheers,
Mitch.

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2004 05:30]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Tue, 03 February 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

GO MITCH! Evil or Very Mad
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Thu, 05 February 2004 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hi Clint,

Count me IN! With a bit of luck, I should have the JZA61 on the road by then. And maybe even Project Car Two (if the missus is still keen on downgrading from an ST162 to an RA Celica).

cheers,

Justin
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Sun, 15 February 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

AFARCC track day at collie that weekend. Sorry but i know where im going haha Very Happy

*tries to stay out of deep sand*
Adsport
Regular

December 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 16 February 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poombah loves to beach the whale
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 16 February 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not as much as i love your mum Very Happy
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Wed, 18 February 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint, ill b in if its still a go, me n my old man will tag along seein i wunt b driving mah baby Razz lol but i hope we can get a couple more than this? CMON!!!
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Thu, 19 February 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh...you can count me in
if not driving the ra23 im getting this sat..ty for looking at it again
be our new corolla with my dad or something
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Fri, 20 February 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be able to go if all goes according to plan... Rolling Eyes
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Sun, 29 February 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've posted some alternative suggested dates (and some callander info around those dates), let me know via PM, or post here what suits everyone?

Clint
0403 733 054
Justin Sane
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Wed, 03 March 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If u want a stock cressida with mags I will come
and I will try and get my mate with a 88 supra
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 08 March 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, thats fine, in fact provided anyone can respect the road rules and town of York, they're welcome too! Those of you interested, please check the first messege for possible dates and let me know of your preference by PM?!

Clint
0403 733 054
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Tue, 09 March 2004 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't make it dudes sorry, work weekends, and I've got the weekends you're thinking off because I'll be off in Sydney for Toyota Nationals Razz
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Fri, 12 March 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this still on?
and how long it take to get to york
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 15 March 2004 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 hour east of mundaring
supra R
Regular

August 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Thu, 18 March 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the problem is i dont even know where mundaring Embarassed

how far is it fom Freo and by which direction?

saturday afternoon will be more suitable. and saty home on sunday to clean up the mass and give my little car a good polish. Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Sat, 20 March 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Date Set!

For those of you, who don't know where Mundaring is, I suggest you consult your street directory after reading the first post!

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 22 March 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sun, 01 February 2004 19:54

I propose a cruise to York, to the York Motor Museum:

http://www.yorkwa.com.au/Motor.Museum/index.htm

Provided numbers are sufficient, I'll also look at seeing if we can get some kind of group booking discount for entry, and will also consider organising a lunch up there if prepaid interest is enough?

DATE: Saturday May 8th

STARTING POINT: Carpark behind KFC Mundaring (corner of Great Eastern Highway and Stonville Road, Mundaring). turn left in to Stonville Road, and left into the open carpark infornt of the two story car park, you'll then see in front of you!

TIME: 10am, for a 10:30 departure!

Once again, every sensible person is welcome, dickheads and burnout king wannabes are not!

Clint
0403 733 054

yay its my birthday! Laughing

i'll be there i'll make sure the missus isnt driving shes a bit of a drift pig Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 22 March 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And you're not?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 22 March 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 22 March 2004 09:16

And you're not?

bit of sarcasm dude

i wish my missus was a drift pig she drives a 3cyl sirion ffs Laughing

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 22 March 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OIC... Embarassed

I was gonna suggest getting her to drive anyway, that way you can drink!!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Tue, 23 March 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah i would but last time i tried to teach her to drive my car she went from 4th to first (dont ask me how) which resulted in a compression lock up sliding very close to a pole i was screaming "CLUTCH IN, BRAKE OMFG"

lets say that was the last time i let her drive Laughing

back to the topic HAVE WE GOT A DEFFINATE LIST?
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Fri, 26 March 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Damn! I'm gonna be in Alive Springs that week! Doubt I'd have the Soop on the road by then, anyways Crying or Very Sad

Gave fun y'all!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dissapointing to hear Justin. OK, who else is up for it?

Clint
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

im still up for it

i reckon meet in the 2 storey car park and have an exaust sound off Laughing jk

see how many car alarms we can set off.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this works heres a brief map

http://pn2.whereis.com.au/gns/map0PCF0KWNTM6ZLTVOM.gif

[Updated on: Tue, 13 April 2004 05:26]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 13:19

im still up for it

i reckon meet in the 2 storey car park and have an exaust sound off Laughing jk

see how many car alarms we can set off.

Dude, you'd lose! Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

is that a challenge? Very Happy

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, merely a statement of fact! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, both of you better watch out

You'll be up against a V8 with only one muffler.

I warn ye now

(I have no idea how loud she is)
suff
Regular

April 2004

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 13 April 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint

Any chance we could have one on a Sunday so us poor suckers in retail can come along for the ride!

Cheers Smile
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 14 April 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

its not how big your exaust is its how you use it Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 14 April 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suff wrote on Tue, 13 April 2004 22:54

Hey Clint

Any chance we could have one on a Sunday so us poor suckers in retail can come along for the ride!

Cheers Smile

I really don't care if it's a Saturday or Sunday - at the moment, it's Saturday, but if you can convince enough people to say they want Sunday before the end of the month, then yes, we can change the date.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 14 April 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 08:33

its not how big your exaust is its how you use it Very Happy

You're the biggest dag Adam

And either is good for me, just tell me on friday beforehand
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Sat, 17 April 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know if I can make it becuse I was planing to do my 6mge conver the weekend before but I will try and get it done in time

PS I used to be Justin Sane I had to change it becuse i could not login.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Thu, 22 April 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well you can scrub me off the list Clint.

I found out yesterday that on May 3, I'm heading up to the mines for 3 months...

Have a good time and cya'll when I get back
Nick_TA22
Newcomer

April 2004
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Tue, 27 April 2004 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring it on!! Been hanging for a cruise. The ol' girl's about 1/2 through her face lift, but i'm hanging for a decent cruise. works 5 min from home, and just doesn't let us bond like we should... needin some quality time!! Cool
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Mon, 03 May 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, this little event is on this Saturday, so here is your friendly one week reminder. At this stage I've still slated it for Saturday, but if the support is there for Sunday, I don't mind changing the days, let me know what everyone thinks?!

Clint
0403 733 054
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Mon, 03 May 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still up for saturday

have to get my radiator fixed for the 3rd time before saturday i can feel a sicky coming on Evil or Very Mad

SO whos going? still everyone on the list at the top?
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Mon, 03 May 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Clint - going to have to pull the pin.
Work is showing no signs of slowing down + 5MGE has sprung a slow coolant leak (and I want some time to diagnose & fix before driving any distance).
1JZ now covered in cobwebs Sad

Peter
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Mon, 03 May 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint,

I'll see if we can make it.
Need 2 new tyres for the '23 and the Ute will probably have no rego by then (cashing in NSW rego)

Otherwise hope to see you there!!

Cam
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Wed, 05 May 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, mass email out completed!!! For those of you rocking up, you'll need around 200Kms worth of fuel from Perth and backand less from Mundaring. I'd suggest either checking the Fuelwatch Website(www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au) the night before, or filling up in Midland on your way through, for the best prices and availability!

Clint
0403 733 054
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak Wed, 05 May 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint,
Got your e-mail, thanks but I can't make it, got too much to do around the addition.
If you see someone who looks like they work at the mueseum, ask them about the 1967 (?) 2000GT they used to have there, and the story behind how they bought and then sold it. Maybe they have some pic's of it.
Cheers,
Mitch.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz everyone pulling out

is it still a goer?

ps.clint do you still have a complete 3tgte for sale? pm if so

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I'm still going - I don't give a shit about the rest of you!

The only 3TGTE I have left for sale is the one in the car - you'll see and hear it on Saturday!

Clint
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought you cared clint Laughing

im still going, i'll discus the 3t on saturday after i see and hear it Very Happy

suff
Regular

April 2004

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who would be up for a drive on a Sunday sometime? PM me when you are free! perhaps down south for a change.. bit of Freeway Driving!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wheel out that old trusted line: "I'm sorry, you've mistaken me for someone who cares?!"
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

or the "frankly my dear i dont give a damn"

but that would just be weird Razz

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm contemplating an attendance... pending the weather.
Rolling Eyes
If it was another weekend - like the one just passed - i'd be up for it!! I know this doesn't mean much, but just thought I would express some interest so you continue to plan these little cruises!!
Cheers ppl

DAMO
TRD 83
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 6m wont be ready to go in to the cressida in time so I mite just drive the oil drinking 5m. bit of smoke never hurt anyone.
my mate with his supra is coming and mayby a sprinter

I hope it goes ahead . I will be at the meeting spot for sure
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
Looks like we wont be able to make it due to a crap water tank and dodge tyres!!

Cam
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Wed, 05 May 2004 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring the ute then!!! C'mon, you know you want to, you know I want you too, you know you want to to piss the others off, you know I have a soft spot for Falcon utes!!!
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Thu, 06 May 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Clint,
I'd Love to bring the ute!
only it's not registered as of monday this week the rego was cancelled!
but the money i'll get back will pay for 12months of rego here!!

woo!

Cam
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WA: York Yearly Yak, Saturday May 8th, 10am Fri, 07 May 2004 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
For those of you who have asked, yes, I'll be going rain, hail or shine!!!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Perth: Freo Fast 'n' Furious!
Next Topic:W.A. Supra cruise, anyone interested???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 15:24:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012516975402832 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.