Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS )

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon7.gif  Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 03 February 2004 07:24 Go to next message
Hey guys as most of you know we are getting 8 Groupbuy Gen2 Strutbars from America, and i thought why dont we have a Minicruise and Groupbuy Meetup so we get our Goods and have a Cruise too Very Happy .

ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME TO COME TO THE CRUISE, DETAILS ARE BELOW:
Cruise details will be up soon, it wont be far just around Sydney. Smile

STRUTBAR BUYERS:
- Smt_007
- Doctakay
- Iceman
- Crazy_camry
- Camry_Omega
- Domasik
- Drextec
- Da_horse

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 10:23]

Send a private message to this user    
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 03 February 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, i'm in
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 03 February 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me too
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 03 February 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i gotta be at work at 3 but wat bout meet at castle hill bout 9:30/10ish then head off to wisemans ferry do a loop or soemthing u duno back towards honrsby somehow? anways jsut an idea its a good road to drive nice n fun, i can find out details of it all the directions n stuff but yeah
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 03 February 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Krispy Kreme Laughing

Would be a sik cruise if ALL the Camrys off this forum came Cool
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 03 February 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KK is so done and last week
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 03 February 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha Razz

My mate - Laughing - Was hinting sarcasm Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Wed, 04 February 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Tue, 03 February 2004 22:54

i gotta be at work at 3 but wat bout meet at castle hill bout 9:30/10ish then head off to wisemans ferry do a loop or soemthing u duno back towards honrsby somehow? anways jsut an idea its a good road to drive nice n fun, i can find out details of it all the directions n stuff but yeah

Yeah, wisemans ferry cruise sounds nice Very Happy , are you guys up for wisemans ferry?.
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Wed, 04 February 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wherever is cool with me, just give me starting time and place. make it somewhere where we can install the strut bars straight away (i'll be bringing tools along), as i want it in ASAP and have a play (with the car Razz )
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 05 February 2004 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its hard for doctakay to get on the net but ill let him know?

Im sure he'll go.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 05 February 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea there is a big carpark at wisemans where we could stop and install them all i reckon shouldnt be too difficult. all stop for a big of food ect and instal have a chit chat u know the usual ill try get my hands on some maps, anyone helP?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Wed, 11 February 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok as of last nite thanks to a team effort by me n stephen we paid for the strut braces. stephen u sent em an email wats the news?

oh yea still tryin to get my hands on maps....
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might come on the cruise just to show some rolla power. Cool
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats the gea too scared to run me thru the gorge? yea i thought so....
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hotrolla you are welcome Smile, i thought you smashed your rolla before?.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what date is it set for?
Is it still the 29th of Feb?
SV21_87
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How is every one? Just letting you know i traded my camry for a hilux pickup, gettin into the minitruck scene! Its a 2000 model. Anyway, hope you guys have fun on the cruise Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[Updated on: Fri, 13 February 2004 23:58]

[Updated on: Fri, 13 February 2004 12:59]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Thu, 12 February 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sv21_87 - that would have cost quite a bit for a 2000 LUX Very Happy.

Yeah its still 29th Smile.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Fri, 13 February 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE: THE BARS ON ON THEIR WAY TO AUS AS WE SPEAK Very Happy Very Happy

MESSAGE FROM SUPPLIER
"yes, we've got your money. here is the tracking number by usps: er 452872344
us

thank you
"

CANT WAIT. Cool
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Fri, 13 February 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fo sheez count me in Shocked

Quote:

How is every one? Just letting you know i traded my camry for a hilux pickup, gettin into the minitruck scene! Its a 2000 model. Anyway, hope you guys have fun on the cruise

TRAITOR!! Mad

ahh sall good, a lil mini van wil not spoil our fun, so why dont u cum along sv21?
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Fri, 13 February 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im great!!!
At least u got a hilux so its ok, is it single, space or dual cab?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Sat, 14 February 2004 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh sick news stephen good to hear im so pumped hehehe can we have an actualt figure please im still confused as to how much im meant to be paying?

still tryin to get maps ill have a look tomrrow at my dads place should find something there. Very Happy

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Mon, 16 February 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, a bit of bad news, the supplier forgot to mention that i have to pay extra for shipping if its over a certain weight, and our bars are just over Sad , anyway that means you will pay a little extra for the bars, so the Final price is $65.00 which is still ok compared to buying custom bars in Aus Smile.

They said it should take 5 working days to arrive, so im pretty sure it will be here for the 29th Smile.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2004 07:03]

hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Tue, 17 February 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Fri, 13 February 2004 09:01

Hotrolla you are welcome Smile, i thought you smashed your rolla before?.

Yeah i smashed the rolla but the stupid insurance company preferred to fix it rather then paying me out.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Fri, 20 February 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THEY ARRIVED TODAY Very Happy Very Happy FINAL PRICE = $65 Very Happy Very Happy
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Strutbars%20003.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 20 February 2004 12:11]

da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Camry Cruise and Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February Fri, 20 February 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked

YAY! now i can get them when i come up yay yay yay Very Happy

cant wait to get it home and on the camry....thanks for everything Stephen....

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 20 February 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sweet. i should be able to make it to the cruise.

i'll bring the $$$$

it'd be good to drive the the ferry and install them there so we get a good idea of the difference they have made on the way back. Very Happy

do we need anything else other than a socket set to install them??(rubber/steel washers, second nut for "lock-nut")??

It's the same place as last time right.... the open air carpark opposite the back Castle Towers....??

Yeah, it would be nice if more ppl showed up this time, the turn-out at the start of the last "camry cruse" was a bit pathetic....(3 cars)
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sat, 21 February 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i socket set should do it, i'll bring spanners as well. i wouldnt crack the nuts with the socket though, use a breaker bar (i got one anyway).

whats the actual address of where we are meeting up?
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sat, 21 February 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOW TO GET MAP.......

Go to www.whereis.com.au and search for

LES SHORE PL.

there is a "temporary" carpark RIGHT next to it. The map will show you Castle Towers and the main roads around it.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sun, 22 February 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok im gona try get the maps for wisemans today hopefully if not ill prolly have to go buy one Sad but yea anyway i reckon a better place to meet could be oakhill collage but yea we'll tlak about that later, cyas
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sun, 22 February 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the ppl who turned up last time will know where to go to meet....

It's not hard to find. Smile the street is literally 10metres long so it's not like your gonna miss all the cars sitting in the carpark. Shocked

Simple directions....

1) Drive to Castle Towers
2) LES SHORE PLACE is directly behind it, near the police station.

It's not hard. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sun, 22 February 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds good, what time tho?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sun, 22 February 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iceman: my suggestion for the meet up to start at oakhill is for 2 reasons. theres a good sized area, and its not in the the busy shit of castle towers, and its a sunday remember. i live beind the police station and i dont even know where ur talking about! haha. anyway itd be heaps easy to take pics at oakhill too and also we wont have to battle thru all the castle hill mumbojumbo to get on our way to the cruise seeing as we are heading out along old northern road i know some people will get lost before we even start the cruise! anyway im gona search for these maps and get back to everyone.

camry_omega: not sure of starting time but i think this is gona be an early one, around 9/9:30ish
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you obviously have not looked up the strret in the UBD yet. If u look it up it is impissible to miss where we are meeting. Last time we met on a Sunday there and there was no traffic, no1 was using the parkinglot but us. It's about 30metres by 40metres.

Just chill out. we're not going to leave any1 behind. Castle Towers is easy enough to get to for every1. And as for the Police station, it's half way down the next block. I just added it to the list of "land-marks" so it would be easier to get a bearing once ur there if it was ur first time.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds pretty straight foreward to me.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Today i got the strutbar put on, fuel filter changed and air conditioner regassed and its like i have a totally different car Very Happy.

Firstly the strutbar has made the car so direct and precise in steering, it feels like there is no effort involved in steering like your driving on a cloud Smile, and in the corners its awesome.
I also got the fuel filter changed, it was a muddy color when taken out Shocked, who knows when it was last changed, the car has a lot more torque, it revs so smoothly i cant beleive it, it goes to rev fuel cut real quick now Very Happy. Also the airconditioner is so cold i wouldnt dare put it on full hehe.

btw. i painted part of it with red brake caliper spray Smile.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/My%20Strutbar%20002.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 23 February 2004 07:41]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why is ur manifold cover missing?
What kind of shocks are you using?
I got mine changed last year, but i haven't needed to get my air regassed yet, pitty my fan dosen't work on full tho (switch contact is dodgy)
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they fit! haha thank god, i was worried but now im not scared:) looks sweet dude
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like what your saying about the handling improvements, cant wait Very Happy .

also SMT sent you a PM regarding aircon idle switch.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys well i got maps but my friggin host is down so i cant host them il ltry attatch them to this ones a bit big but yeah ill have them printed out for all of us on sunday. ok heres the run down im allowing alot of extra time for this usually when i drive out to wisemans takes me about 45 mins to an hour but thats doing 150km/h along old northern road, and we wont be having any of that sillyness on sunday!

OUTGOING

Meet Point: Les Shore Place, Castle Hill (behind Castle Towers - map attatched)
Meet Time: 9am
Departure: 9:30am (after strut bars have been distributed and monies paid)

Destination: Wisemans Ferry Carpark
Arrival Time: 11:30am approx

The stop for lunch have a chat fit the strut bars have bit of a look at each others cars ect.

RETURN JOURNEY

Departure Time: 1pm

Destination: Les Shore Place, Castle Hill
Arrival Time: 3pm approx

Ok that sounds alrite yea? these times we should be able to avoid all the slow ass sunday drivers i reckon cause they always head down to the pub for a late lunch and stuff. its allowing for heaps of time. one other thing i think only telstra mobile fones work in wisemans ferry but for most of old northern rd u can get reception with most networks. all the peoeple coming on the cruise please PM me your mobile numbers ill put them with the maps jsut to make everythin easier, also can we find out by thrusday how many people are coming so i know how many maps to print out. jsut remember the strut bars are $65.00 so dont forget your money. if anyone has any queries my mobile numbers are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or u can PM me or email me on furiousangles@hotmail.com

thanks alot everyone

dom Smile

p.s i cant upload pics, if anyone can host them email me on furiousangles@hotmail.com or PM me please thanks, if u want the maps then PM me ur email addresses and ill send them tomorrow afternoon cheers guys

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 23:15]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Mon, 23 February 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx for that Domasik, very much appreciated Very Happy.
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Tue, 24 February 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

SMT - how come your mounts are red? Did you spray them?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Tue, 24 February 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Mon, 23 February 2004 18:36

btw. i painted part of it with red brake caliper spray Smile.

Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 24 February 2004 01:10]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Tue, 24 February 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ok i'm dumb. soz, prob wasnt paying much attention Laughing Shocked

i dunno wether 2 leave it cromed and shiny or make it rice..... decisions decisions.....
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Tue, 24 February 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u bastard stephen why u get them early huh? hahah i want my brace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahahaaha

if i email u the maps can u host them please?

thanks

dom
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Tue, 24 February 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Tue, 24 February 2004 18:29

if i email u the maps can u host them please?

thanks

dom

No probs mate Smile.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Wed, 25 February 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THANX TO DOMASIK FOR CRUISE DETAILS Very Happy.

PEOPLE COMING TO WISEMANS FERRY CRUISE: Smile
- Smt_007
- Iceman
- crazy_camry
- domasik
- drextc
- camry_omega
- hotrolla?
- Westlife?

domasik wrote on Tue, 24 February 2004 00:47

ok guys well i got maps but my friggin host is down so i cant host them il ltry attatch them to this ones a bit big but yeah ill have them printed out for all of us on sunday. ok heres the run down im allowing alot of extra time for this usually when i drive out to wisemans takes me about 45 mins to an hour but thats doing 150km/h along old northern road, and we wont be having any of that sillyness on sunday!

OUTGOING

Meet Point: Les Shore Place, Castle Hill (behind Castle Towers - map attatched)
Meet Time: 9am
Departure: 9:30am (after strut bars have been distributed and monies paid)

Destination: Wisemans Ferry Carpark
Arrival Time: 11:30am approx

The stop for lunch have a chat fit the strut bars have bit of a look at each others cars ect.

RETURN JOURNEY

Departure Time: 1pm

Destination: Les Shore Place, Castle Hill
Arrival Time: 3pm approx

Ok that sounds alrite yea? these times we should be able to avoid all the slow ass sunday drivers i reckon cause they always head down to the pub for a late lunch and stuff. its allowing for heaps of time. one other thing i think only telstra mobile fones work in wisemans ferry but for most of old northern rd u can get reception with most networks. all the peoeple coming on the cruise please PM me your mobile numbers ill put them with the maps jsut to make everythin easier, also can we find out by thrusday how many people are coming so i know how many maps to print out. jsut remember the strut bars are $65.00 so dont forget your money. if anyone has any queries my mobile numbers are 0415047705 & 0408277759 or u can PM me or email me on furiousangles@hotmail.com

thanks alot everyone

dom Smile

MEET POINT:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/MEETPOINT.JPG

CRUISE DIRECTIONS:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CRUISEMAP.JPG

[Updated on: Thu, 26 February 2004 07:00]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: ( Camry Cruise 2 ) & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Thu, 26 February 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I suppose it's too late, can't we just invite the whole forum, that whoever can come.........???? Smile

I mean, the more the merrier...... right?

SMT - If we do, change the thread name to corrospond.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Thu, 26 February 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe yeah you said it quite late hehe, but wel see now Smile.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Thu, 26 February 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a great map, now how the hell do i get from Engadine to Castle Hill?? (im staying at my freind's place and getting pissed the night before)
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Thu, 26 February 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll proabably be in miranda (few suburbs over from engadine) on sunday, if i am, we can find a way together.

oh and SMT, i changed my fuel filter today, car does goes better now. wasnt hard, just a 14mm bolt underneath, and 17mm banjo bolt on top, plus 2 10mm mounting bolts. tokk me about half an hour. worst parts was paying $65 for a genuine toyota one Shocked .

but to all the camry owners, as SMT told me, if you dotn know the last time your fuel filter was changed, change it.

See you all on the cruise.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Thu, 26 February 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah miranda would be fairly close, it looks like the best way would be go to menai and follow ring road <6> (fairford RD)
If u wanna e-mail or PM me ur address we can meet up.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Thu, 26 February 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok crazy_camry and camry_omega this is how u get to castle hill from miranda.

*follow Kingsway until u get to the Princess Highway
*turn RIGHT onto Princess Highway (not sure if u can actually so this but im pretty sure u can, there are a bunch of car yards there i think???)
*follow Princess Highway go over the bridge ect then turn LEFT onto King Georges Road at the big intersection where the carwash is.
*Follow King Georges Road pretty much all the way to Top Ryde, its one main road that eventually turns into alot of roads but its all the same thing ull know wat i mean when ur on it jsut dont turn off the main road. so u dont get confused this is how the roads go:

*King Georges Road,
*Wiley Avenue
*Roberts Road
*Homebush Bay Drive
*Concord Road
*Church Street
*Devlin Street

*then when u go past Top Ryde shopping center (itll be on ur right, just as u come out from under an overpass) u gotta turn LEFT onto Blaxland Road, Sydney Special Vehicles is on the corner.
*follow Blaxland Road until it ends (theres a speed camera after the first set of traffic lights, its facing oncoming traffic in this direction so i dont thnk it can get but dont take my word for it still be carefull) when u get to the end turn left at the lights, go over the bridge and follow the road round to the right and go under the padestrian bridge and past epping station (itll be on your right)
*this is called beecroft road by the way
*follow this road til the end, now theres 2 ways u can go therye just as quick as the other, one way has another speed camera one way doesnt. ill tell u the non speed camera way but beware there are always cops.
so when u get to the traffic lights and theres a park on ur right, u gotta trun right, and then and the next set of lights u gotta go left, onto New Line Road. follow this road.
*follow the first round about (at boundry rd) to the right then at the next roundabout go left into County Drive
follow that to the end then turn right onto Castle Hill Road

follow Castle Hill road to the end, turn left at the end

then at the first set of lights u can turn right at, go right follow the road down the hill, go thru 2 sets of lights (make sure theyre green - red means stop Very Happy ) then on ther 3rd set turn right and this will be Les Shore Road

thanks

if u got problems call me on 04150447705

cheers

dom
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're heaps good directions, thanks mate.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, crazy_camry and camry_omega i will also be coming from Cronulla, a suburb next to Miranda going towards Castle Hill on Sunday, so us 3 can cruise to Castle Hill hehe Very Happy. Thanx for the Directions Dom Cool.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no problem fellas my x lives in peakhurst so i know it pretty well, anyway doesnt look like ill be on the net over the weekend so ill see u guys at les shore rd ill have the maps and instructions printed n ready to go

see ya
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thanks for directions domasik. still dont know if i'll be down that way before the cruise, it will be like a night before thing when i'll know.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry people can't come because i got defect's i have to clear on my car Sad but anyway have a good cruise
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
yo gea u can cruise with me see ya at work tomorrow
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:#2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Pic (56K make a coffee)
Next Topic:NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:02:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009350061416626 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.