Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS )

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Grinder
Regular

June 2003

Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Fri, 27 February 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damnit if i wasnt playing cricket ide be there for sure. And im coming from menai as well so ide meet up with you guys, i got no idea how to get anywhere i would of just followed, bah prime oppertunity waisted thanks to cricket Crying or Very Sad .

[Updated on: Fri, 27 February 2004 12:43]

Send a private message to this user    
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Sydney Cruise to Wisemans Ferry & Groupbuy Pickup Day, Sunday 29th February [ARRIVED] Sat, 28 February 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry boys wont ave my tools, forgot to bring them home from work Rolling Eyes
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry, Camry Cruise 2 & Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February [[[ PICS ]]] Sun, 29 February 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT WAS A VERY NICE DAY, THANKS TO DOMASIK FOR GETTING US THE MAPS, AND THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME Very Happy.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CamryCruise_2 003.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CamryCruise_2 005.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CamryCruise_2 006.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CamryCruise_2 007.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CamryCruise_2 009.jpg
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/CamryCruise_2 011.jpg

HAVE FUN Smile.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 February 2004 10:04]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wisemans Ferry, Camry Cruise 2 & Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February [[[ PICS ]]] Sun, 29 February 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it was a good day, and the strut bar had made a big improvement to the camry's handling and thats still on stock suspension.
I would have contiued on and had more fun if i wasn't so hungover and sleep deprived, still feeling better now.
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, that Oxford Blue camry reminded me of Mine! I had one the same colour, lowered 2.5" on 17" wheels. My dad still drives it, cant let go!
Good to see there is some interest in the Ol Camry, I always thought they were good looking, and very economical and reliable! ANyone got any Hi Res pics, I can play with photo shop with??
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah Dom forgot to say, thanks for the maps. helped me find my way back.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you do on a Camry cruise?
Pick up the shopping?
Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronin wrote on Tue, 02 March 2004 00:20

Pick up the shopping?
Very Happy

Your just jealous, because you cant fit any shopping in your poor excuse for a boot Razz.
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont suppose their are any strut bars left over? Rolling Eyes
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 02 March 2004 01:29

Ronin wrote on Tue, 02 March 2004 00:20

Pick up the shopping?
Very Happy

Your just jealous, because you cant fit any shopping in your poor excuse for a boot Razz.

Not at all jealous, the MR2 is not for shopping Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronin wrote on Tue, 02 March 2004 09:00

Not at all jealous, the MR2 is not for shopping Laughing

Yeah its for Transporting you and your Husband Razz .
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Mon, 01 March 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
what sort of a come back is that.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 02 March 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm i respect the MR2 for the performance they offer, however there are times a more roomy car does come in handy.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 02 March 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simply put ronin, jsut fuck off, no one wants to hear ur shit
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 02 March 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey cool down Dom my Bro was just joking Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 02 March 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hotrolla wrote on Tue, 02 March 2004 22:19

Hey cool down Dom my Bro was just joking Laughing

Is ronin really your brother?, i have had mates with mr2s and they hate the no boot space issue, and no room in teh car also you have to be a midget to sit comfortably in it hehe even i have trouble Smile.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 02 March 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep Ronin is my big bro Surprised
Mr2 GT's are one of the hottest cars on the road that look damn hot and have mad performance.
Yeah no boot space is annoying but they are a sports car.
Leg room is a bit tight but you get use to it. Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 03 March 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo gea i just got my green ps, hurry up n get urs

oh by the way there are heaps of silvias on the silvia forums for sale under 10K with mods i looked yesterday
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 03 March 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a month to go on my reds, then i can seriously start looking for a manual car.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 03 March 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Wed, 03 March 2004 13:16

yo gea i just got my green ps, hurry up n get urs

oh by the way there are heaps of silvias on the silvia forums for sale under 10K with mods i looked yesterday

Ive been on a cruise with the silvia boys a few months back, was a shitload of fun.

and take a chill pill domasik, Im just stirring the camry drivers in the club for a bit of fun.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 03 March 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know which car you could pick up more pensioners in.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 03 March 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Checkout Turbocamry or Craigs update Pic Shocked Very Happy .
http://mishoga.image.pbase.com/u41/nova_auto/large/26546218.camrywithcooler.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 03 March 2004 11:31]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Thu, 04 March 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its cool ronin im chilled

we forgot to mention we go visited by 2 redbull hotties who gave us freebies yeeeeeewwww Very Happy hahahaa
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Fri, 05 March 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i've gotten a few questions about Cold Air Intakes and Exhausts so i've started a new thread.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=30486&start=0&rid=2025&S=ca74133f2fa ba8ca37ccc76ebcb1a7c0

Have a look all SV21 owners. Very Happy Very Happy
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Sat, 06 March 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boys i've got some new rims for the car. will have pics up within a few days.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Sat, 06 March 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazy_camry wrote on Sat, 06 March 2004 11:49

boys i've got some new rims for the car. will have pics up within a few days.

So you got the bling bling Chromies Very Happy hah?
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Sat, 06 March 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i got them. once i lower the thing, i reckon the old camry will look pretty hot. Cool
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Sun, 07 March 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds cool got any pics?
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Sun, 07 March 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep boys pics are up on my site, page 7 onward are new.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/452064/1
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 04 May 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stephen,

Been trying to call for the past few days. Are you free on the weekend to arrange a pick up of the front strut bar?

Ig
dvine
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 12 May 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fellaz,

Any front strut braces left? Do they fit a 94 wide body camry?

Cheers,

dvine
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 12 May 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They were only for the SV21 and I got the last one.

If you have a wide body Camry then you are in luck, whiteline make one locally.
dvine
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Wed, 12 May 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It appears as though the VD10 does not have a front strut brace.. well from whiteline at least...

do you know if there are front strut braces for these camry's?
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Thu, 13 May 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the PDF catalogue has a part number of KSB566 for SD-SX-VDV10 11/92-7/97 . Give them a call for pricing

[Updated on: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:12]

leasaunce
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 13 December 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn FEB 29??? damn! man im going overseas for 2months, so hopefully ill be back before FEB 29. ill let you all know

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8662/camrybanner6ne.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2005 04:43]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 13 December 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um dude its over a year old now Rolling Eyes
leasaunce
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: Wisemans Ferry Cruise & Camry Groupbuy Pickup, Sunday 29th February ( PICS ) Tue, 13 December 2005 04:45 Go to previous message
Laughing opps my bad

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8662/camrybanner6ne.jpg
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:#2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET Pic (56K make a coffee)
Next Topic:NSW SUPRA Club XMAS Party - 11/12/2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 12:26:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067081451416016 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.