F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Coastal cruise this saturday

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic

Coastal cruise this saturday Wed, 07 August 2002 03:25 Go to next message
Hey Guys anyone up for a drive on saturday ??

maybe the old road or anywhere else I'm easy , just not too far from home.

Matt

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Wed, 07 August 2002 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wish I could I have a wedding to go to on Saturday.

*Thinking of the free grog !!* Laughing

Are you croozing to the gong on Sunday!? If not, I'm up for an Old Pac run!
  Send a private message to this user    

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Thu, 08 August 2002 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sat or Sunday I'm easy.

Sunday is actually better, I just didn't want to clash with an official event.

I'll have my uhf by then too.

anyone not going to the 'gong should come for a drive.
Matt

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Thu, 08 August 2002 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it doesn't sound to bad of an idea
i was thinking of going down the gong with the other moders but where abouts you thinking of goin or how far.
any idea on how many goin

HE RV ROLLA DID YOU GO ON THE PALM BEACH CRIUSE

anyways let me know whats goin on.

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Fri, 09 August 2002 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer, I was on that crooz... What car were you in?

So far we're talkin about heading along the Old Pac highway from the central coast right matt?? Wink

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Fri, 09 August 2002 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that sounds good .

Just a leisurely roll, for the sake of being in the car. trying out the new uhf Smile, new tyres and extra grunt!!

Matt

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Sat, 10 August 2002 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK,

2pm kariong shell, If noone replies I wont be there, otherwise call me on

Matt

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Sat, 10 August 2002 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah daniel i was in the white rolla hehehe , with the sno plow on the front of it. Nod Nod Nod

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Sun, 11 August 2002 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Matt,
I found access to the net ! Cool

I'll be there @ 2pm! May have Ben, (the white AE102) with us too...

Anyone else joining up?? Confused

I wont be able to reply again, but my mobies is:

See ya then !!!

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Mon, 12 August 2002 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAd a great drive on sunday with a few guys from the coast + Luke.

It was only sposed to be a quick blat up the old road and back , but we ended up doing the full circuit through all Lukes old haunts and fav. "smoochey woochey" spots deep down galston gorge and then out to wisemans ferry.

I had a good play with a HSV GTS 300 Coupe, needless to say those things have got some serious mumbo !!
After 5 ks of fast twisties we pulled up even, he drove the ring out of the hsv and so did I !!. I was impressed !

Luke did some stylish drifting. The corollas didn't get to see any of that they were busy dicing for the lead.

And I set my brakes on fire at the bottom of wisemans ferry, smoke, flames and all !!

Had a great time, cnt wait for the celica cruise now!!

Matt

thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Mon, 12 August 2002 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah it was heaps of fun. I vote for more afternoon cruises Razz .. Means i get some sleep.

How much fun was playing with that guy in the falcon that wouldn't let us past... haha. Bet he didn't expect us all to have CB's and fight back so hard Razz hehe.

Luke

PS.. cressida was drifting hard yesterday, lol... those 120kph slides didn't brown the undies but could have Razz

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Mon, 12 August 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poor bugger didn't know what hit him, we were a pretty unlikely looking bunch, a real mixture, I spose he didnt expect we were travelling together let alone in touch on uhf !!!

The classic moment was just after Luke had blocked and blocked to stop him passing and somehow let the corollas through at the same time, I pulled round the out side and Luke and I left him for dead, 1 arm out lukes drivers window Twisted Evil , 2 arms out my sunroof Twisted Evil Twisted Evil , door to door birdies !!

and twin 1j's a singing !!

what a beautiful afternoon .

Matt

[Updated on: Mon, 12 August 2002 05:44] by Moderator

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Mon, 12 August 2002 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I really enjoyed it... The two 7A's and the two 1J'z ! Smile

Hehehe what about the bloke on the little 2 stroke jap bike, beat ya he was pissed when 1 supra and 2 yesy 2 corollas passed him! Smile hehe

Wisewans ferry is wicked

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Mon, 12 August 2002 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I forgot about that!!

poor bugger ,it wasn't a crap bike either.

he was giving some really nervous looks in the rear vision, the big supra barking at his heels, scraping my spoiler on the road, BOV and turbos screaming.

He was really pushing it (for his abillity level).

He was only on his p's, no leathers and jeans. Not the wisest getup for the old road !!

Re: Coastal cruise this saturday Sun, 18 August 2002 07:50 Go to previous message
yeah sorry couldn't make it this time flat tyres um have to arrange another maybe

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:UNOFFICIAL: Friday night cruise 23/8 (Melbourne - Nth Suburbs)
Next Topic:Nasho cruise Sat 17th Aug?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Oct 1 04:22:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045709609985352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.