Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for luxo-barge cars drifting

i would rather a 3uzfe powered SC430 hardtop

pushrods are so 1965 maan

Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 12:48

So who's been taking pictures on the Nepean HWY ? - the VL is at the tyre factory on the HWY

I think we cleared that up... It's on the corner of Station St and Nepean Hwy Cheltenham.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 13:21

history is fun Very Happy Very Happy

------
In 1905 Delahaye had experimented with a double overhead camshaft with six inline valves per cylinder for a marine racing engine and set a new world's speed record on water.
------
Les Charlatan's Peugeot, though, was the first automotive application of the twin overhead cam concept and set the pattern for all future twin-cam designs. The first race the team entered was the Grand Prix de l'ACF at Dieppe on June 26, 1912
------
Alfa Romeo built its first twin-cam engine as far back as 1914
------
In 1928 he established a twin-cam production engine for the company's superb line of high-performance luxury cars. Stutz followed in 1931 with the 32-valve eight-cylinder DV32.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its cause GM is cheap.. costs more to develop new technology within company than to bump up the litres.. god help us if they ever decide to turbo
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 11:53

you guys are have no appreciation for australian engineering.

as far as im concerned you can keep ur corolla and ur 3sgte, ill take the CV8 munro, and ill see you at the strip.

oh but to keep it fair, ill throw on all the bolt on goodies like a real lsd, a half decent exhaust, some filters, some better engine management, and any other mods you might do to ur rolla in the process of doing a 3sgte,

then ill meet you at the track, and to show you what a nice guy i am, ill even bring the trailer for your poor little rolla after it gets OWNED buy a "bogan commie"

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

sure it uses pushrods, but who gives a fuck when it has more potential than any other 4 banger around. especailly when you look at bolt on blowers... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well i think you are on the wrong forum, do the bogan holden drivers even have a forum? Cause i think you should find it and join that, and tell them to all set up thier commenwhores for drifting! Very Happy Very Happy
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 14:31

------
In 1905 Delahaye had experimented with a double overhead camshaft with six inline valves per cylinder for a marine racing engine and set a new world's speed record on water.
------
Les Charlatan's Peugeot, though, was the first automotive application of the twin overhead cam concept and set the pattern for all future twin-cam designs. The first race the team entered was the Grand Prix de l'ACF at Dieppe on June 26, 1912
------
------

Its almost 100yrs down the track and they still havnt advanced, stupid holden Laughing
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drifting is a sport that originated in JAPAN... it started with japanese cars and japanese drivers.. the idea of spreading the sport is a good one.. but just because holden/GM have entered doesnt mean that every GM car should start drifting...

Commo drivers can stick to doing happy laps and single peggers around there local hangouts and us toyota loyalists do our thing.. drifting is one thing... how can we appreciate Australian engineering when its been the same for 30-40 years..

it's like this... HOLDEN CEO: "shit what are we gonna do with our V8's this year?? our last model fucked up and 90% had to be rebuilt completely (VT SS) oh we'll just use those GEN 3 ones they go allright... or Nissans ones they worked last time"

SO instead of fixing a problem go around it wheres the engineering in that??

Holden aren't a good brand what was the last thing they invented that every other brand used... oooh i know.. the engine ioniser that magnetically balances the engine.. fantastic idea brocky

Toyota dont put shit on nobody.. so dont put shit on them

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2004 04:49]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 15:48

rob_RA40 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 14:31

------
------
------
------

Its almost 100yrs down the track and they still havnt advanced, stupid holden Laughing

ummmm do u realise what u have said applies to all car manufacturers with the exception of BMW's throttleless electronically operated valve system.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2004 05:05]

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 16:04

ummmm do u realise what u have said applies to all car manufacturers with the exception of BMW's throttleless electronically operated valve system.

So are you comparing ferrari to holden?
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 15:49

Drifting is a sport that originated in JAPAN... it started with japanese cars and japanese drivers.. the idea of spreading the sport is a good one.. but just because holden/GM have entered doesnt mean that every GM car should start drifting...

Commo drivers can stick to doing happy laps and single peggers around there local hangouts and us toyota loyalists do our thing.. drifting is one thing... how can we appreciate Australian engineering when its been the same for 30-40 years..

it's like this... HOLDEN CEO: "shit what are we gonna do with our V8's this year?? our last model fucked up and 90% had to be rebuilt completely (VT SS) oh we'll just use those GEN 3 ones they go allright... or Nissans ones they worked last time"

SO instead of fixing a problem go around it wheres the engineering in that??

Holden aren't a good brand what was the last thing they invented that every other brand used... oooh i know.. the engine ioniser that magnetically balances the engine.. fantastic idea brocky

Toyota dont put shit on nobody.. so dont put shit on them

Bravo Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOHC in cars is 90 years old... interesting. And Holden still uses a technology that's OLDER than that? Wow.

I like the idea of electronically controlled valves making for 100% controllable lift and timing... 90 years after the invention of DOHC, we are finaly getting something new. Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2004 05:26]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 16:06

ohh darling.... i tell ya what, dont stress.... if u ever manage to understand the scope of what you have said at the top of this post then maybe......just maybe ill be able to explain the meaning of my reply to you.

77rollaboy --> last post --> dictionary --> hypocrisy --> nuff said
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My dad has a 1923 Bugatti... It has an overhead cam, everything in the engine is alloy (except from the block), 4 valves per cylinder, twin spark per cylinder... Alfa Romeo are still raving about their twin spark. And not all cars have OHC. The technology has been around for ages but is just not always used.
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 16:38

ohh darling.... i tell ya what, dont stress.... if u ever manage to understand the scope of what you have said at the top of this post then maybe......just maybe ill be able to explain the meaning of my reply to you.

said

All right love, until then happy huntings Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Meh , its not that great. Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here they go again.. pullin out the claws

No No No theres no cat icon/smiley
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id take any V8 over a rolla any day.

Be it ferrari, BMW, Toyota or Holden. The rolla is no match regardless of technology. Time to wake up ladies.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 17:59

Be it ferrari, BMW, Toyota or Holden. The rolla is no match regardless of technology. Time to wake up ladies.

yes, but i bet you would take a 3uz new soarer over any of the gen III engined holdens, yes?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh rob sooo condecending.... *sigh*

"pushrods are so 1965 maaan"

was meant to mean

"pushrods were cool in 1965 and what cool is has now changed, and pushrods havent got it anymore becuase it is old tech"

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 17:59

Since when did this have anything to do with rollas...

where talking about the D1 drift event and the monaro and the commo owners that will probably start drifting... and oh yeh how shit commodores and like 80 holdens onwards
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way... two of my facourite cars are '67 Pontiac GTO's and '70 Hemi Cudas so its not like i hate 8s... I'd suck off a grandpa for one of those cars...

Maybe i shoulda thought about that more before i wrote it...

No i definately would
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 20:43

By the way... two of my facourite cars are '67 Pontiac GTO's and '70 Hemi Cudas so its not like i hate 8s... I'd suck off a grandpa for one of those cars...

Maybe i shoulda thought about that more before i wrote it...

No i definately would

My grandpa owns both, what time will you be around? Laughing
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9:00 good??

be finished by say 9:05 and then i'll take the cars allright??
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 20 February 2004 01:47] by Moderator

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly... i dont mind commodores or monaros at all.. even PIAZZA's Rolling Eyes but it's the dickheads that drive them that get the shit up me... thinking that because they can spin one wheel of there auto commodore that there awesome drivers... they need to wake up and learn they're no better than any other revhead..
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 20:57

Honestly... i dont mind commodores or monaros at all.. even PIAZZA's Rolling Eyes but it's the dickheads that drive them that get the shit up me... thinking that because they can spin one wheel of there auto commodore that there awesome drivers... they need to wake up and learn they're no better than any other revhead..

this man speaketh the truth
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since i live at engadine... the boganest place in sydneys south..

Its all i ever see... 2in3 cars are commodores i proved that last night..

AE86DRIFT: get your old avatar back it looked much racier
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 15:43

Well i think you are on the wrong forum, do the bogan holden drivers even have a forum? Cause i think you should find it and join that, and tell them to all set up thier commenwhores for drifting! Very Happy Very Happy

i drive an RA23, thats why i joined this forum. because i like my car, and ill prolly keep driving/buying jap cars. so dont tell me that i dont have the right to be on this forum because i admire V8s both old and new...

the simple fact is. YOU cant handle the fact that some american is using a GTO labelled monaro for drifting. and why the fuck shouldnt he, ive seen skylines and soarers enter drift comps, they weigh just about the same as most commies.

why dont you go and write a letter to the people in the teams that rally in the V8 class in the ARC. and tell them they dont belong because they are doing something that may influence others.

and finally why dont you go find a forum for self opinionated losers and join that.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2004 12:41]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder, if one of the americans used a Dodge stealth(aka. Mitsubishi GTO(with 4wd turned off)) would it be called american too?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but this is MY car Very Happy
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can you call it Australian engineering when all they did is build it from some GM instructions?

It'ld be more interesting if they put a hrt 427 out there. Although if the driver has any sense of Australiana (which i highly doubt) he'll be too busy bagging it up out the front of the track in the car park. Very Happy

oh, and don't laugh at the picture of that nicely painted vl or vn which ever it is... i've seen one close to that just minues the panda paint hahaha... Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Mon, 16 February 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechalk wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 03:54

How can you call it Australian engineering when all they did is build it from some GM instructions?

It'ld be more interesting if they put a hrt 427 out there. Although if the driver has any sense of Australiana (which i highly doubt) he'll be too busy bagging it up out the front of the track in the car park. Very Happy

oh, and don't laugh at the picture of that nicely painted vl or vn which ever it is... i've seen one close to that just minues the panda paint hahaha... Laughing

but the panda paint is what makes it funny to all of us
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt the LS1 mill the only thing american designed in the whole car??

either way. GM australia sold the munro to the american markets. and yes, they did fuck the front end of it up with the pontiac front end. but thats neither here nor there.

i just reckon its a cool car, i personally wouldnt buy one, but i reckon its great to see something new being tried in the D1 events.

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Ahh, once again. Someone posting something they obviously know nothing about.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd rather import a GTO Monaro thingo from america coz they look loads better than ours

Stop the fighting guys it was just a joke...

no need to get shitty with other people just because they have opinions too...

Has anyone seen a 1000hp SR20.. thats 250hp per cylinder, i know i have so ha, in regards to weak arse fours

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 04:36]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boy there are some schmucks here !!!!

Yes pushrods are old tech, but they have some huge advantages for manufacturing and they are proven. Yes they are cheap, but they allow the engine to be packaged very neatly and still they can provide a bit of grunt. It has nothing to do with Holden, as they are directly taken from GM in the states where the engines are made.

If you would rather OHC on a V8, to compare a similarly priced product, look at the BA Falcon, and look how much bigger (physically) the engine is.

Carry on with you silly 'my corolla beats anything' and one eyed toyota stuff, but for what they cost, they do a good job.

If GMH had the budget of Toyota and the market to develop the car, then the product would be different for sure. But for what it cost to develop and buy, and what it can do, it is not bad.

Get off your high horses and think a little.

Yes I work for GMH, but it is for the money and the conditions. I drive a Eunos 30X, a Vectra CDX and my Mk2 Supra.

Sheesh, some people.....
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 23:39

the simple fact is. YOU cant handle the fact that some american is using a GTO labelled monaro for drifting. and why the fuck shouldnt he, ive seen skylines and soarers enter drift comps, they weigh just about the same as most commies.

Skylines AND soarers are cool, Holden is ghey

why dont you go and write a letter to the people in the teams that rally in the V8 class in the ARC. and tell them they dont belong because they are doing something that may influence others.

Who said i dont like v8's???

and finally why dont you go find a forum for self opinionated losers and join that.

Why dont you?? You started the fight "keyboard warrior"

and i thought this finished ages ago?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 14:16

Quote:

Too right.

The only yank thing on the GTO is their version of the Front fascia - EOS.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'm all for a GTO in drift comps... will be funny. But then again, I'm all for Toyota entering a V8 for the V8 Supercars... but the people in control don't seem to be. Stupid people in control. Would be funny to see a 4.0ltr V8 beating the pants off of 5.7ltr V8s. Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its
MOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARROOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
not MUUUUNNNNNNARRRRROOOO

and for what ya get and what ya pay for i woudlnt' piss on a holden Razz

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh. What exactly don't you like about the Holden Commodore Clown?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think your question should be "what do i like about them" cos the list would be shorter haha
Design/price.... blah blah blah...... in other words the only thing i like about them is that hey keep dickheads out of good cars. Although i will admit to having a soft spot for the VK Laughing which funnily enough besides the VL seems to be the most muzza/bogan of the lot.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 16:14

Quote:

Too right.

Wouldn't they also have redesigned bumpers to conform to the US standards Razz

EDIT: and the new exhaust for the GTO note?

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 06:38]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh Clown. I admire them for not doing what Jap companies seem to be doing, ie. making cars more economical and much less powerful. Other than that they don't have much going for them as far as I am concerned.

It would be kinda cool if safety and emissions standards where the same the world over. Would make importing cars cheaper. Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 16:14

Quote:

Too right.

and the headers , and the computer controlling the efi , and the exhaust. Their " GTO" puts out around the equivelent of the old clubsports ( about 265kw )

it will be interesting to see bagging up the back's - the 5.7 has gobsmacks of torque - BUT - i still think the competition will be taken out by something like a 200sx or ae86..

The package is more " refined " thru using it in prior events Smile

Good on GM for throwing a cat amonsgt the pidgeions - But it still wont win Smile
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 18:23

Good on GM for throwing a cat amonsgt the pidgeions - But it still wont win Smile

and the conversation ends here, Good on em but no they wont win.... and if you post after this you are gay Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More like throwing a pidgeion among cats. Very Happy
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 18:32

More like throwing a pidgeion among cats. Very Happy

HahahHAhaha That was a exceptable post, a very small fat dirrty pigeon at that
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*makes pidgeon noises*
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 18:47

*makes pidgeon noises*

you mean

**cooooo cooooo, cooooo coooo**
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 18:29

Classique71 wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 18:23

and the conversation ends here, Good on em but no they wont win.... and if you post after this you are gay Laughing

Just like brisbane won't win 3 premierships in a row - oh wait they did. You can't catagorically say they won't win. Well, you can, but it certainly not end of conversation. Its an opinion, I'll make the bet that if your in the comp then you can win - and no one can make the claim you can't untill its physically impossible for them to.

Quote:

and if you post after this you are gay

- you posted here yourself
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 19:52

you

Quote:

and if you post after this you are gay

- you posted here yourself

and so did you Laughing (couldnt resist the pigeon comment) Laughing
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 13:21

as for luxo-barge cars drifting

i would rather a 3uzfe powered SC430 hardtop

Smile

tried it mate, not enough power, too big and too many electronics to stop you. Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awww crap

they look nice
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuckles Smile

well - ok ..

lets get something clear here !

Brisbane drifters ...
World class drifters ....

Against the worlds best, driving the worlds best prepared drifting machines would you see a monaro/gto/commodore winning?

TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Holden Re Gay[ 9 vote(s) ]
1.Yes 5 / 56%
2.No 4 / 44%

Classique71 wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 21:27

chuckles Smile

well - ok ..

lets get something clear here !

Brisbane drifters ...
World class drifters ....

Against the worlds best, driving the worlds best prepared drifting machines would you see a monaro/gto/commodore winning?

Majority rules, holden is ghey.... Laughing

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised

it was a hypothetical question ..

Not slagging .. this time ..

Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 16:41

Yeah, I'm all for a GTO in drift comps... will be funny. But then again, I'm all for Toyota entering a V8 for the V8 Supercars... but the people in control don't seem to be. Stupid people in control. Would be funny to see a 4.0ltr V8 beating the pants off of 5.7ltr V8s. Very Happy

as I remember it ... all v8 supercars are to run 5 litre only engines and they have to have pushrods..
so that sorta fucks up a 1uz ever entering. for 1, its 4 litres(doubt it could be bored to 5... but maybe).2,it has technology.. quad cam ... instead of none

Also because of this, ford cant use their engines at all and have to buy crappy engines for overseas(why their cars are always so slow)... but holden/gm are right at home.

As for GM not having as much money to spend on R&D on engines as toyota... toyota is number 3 in world on profit making car companies I beleive.. i thought GM was number 1 or 2
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70_3SGTE wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 21:39

Majority rules, holden is ghey.... Laughing

ignorance is bliss i guess, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

if you can come up with 5 good reasons why ur 30hp ke70 is better than holden, without saying, because holden is shit/gay/crap etc. ill gladly eat my words and leave the subject alone.

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Monaro (Pontiac GTO) running in D1 Comp Tue, 17 February 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
That's it you little opinionated twerp (ke70_3SGTE)... YOU ARE OFF MY MSN LIST! (PS: sorry moderators about the personal attack... this is a toned down version)

If you have an opinion voice it... BUT, make sure your opinion is well thought through. You can't force an entire forum to agree with you, you have to present an arugment that makes people think and change their opinion on the basis of the facts you bring up.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:High Performance Driving Course.
Next Topic:Coolheaded old man
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:26:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099232196807861 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.