Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
"Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Mon, 16 February 2004 03:13 Go to next message
OK, my Triple Choc (named so because it has three shades of chocolate - white, brown, and dark!!!) AE85 Trueno is for sale! This car is complete minus motor and gearbox, and is in very good condition. The details are:

Model: Jap import (grey import) AE85 Trueno that has been rego'd before. This saves you around $1500-2000 in engineering and modifications to areas like the doors and seatbelts to register a jap import currently. The car is also on the WA database as it's been rego'd here before. This is a geniune Trueno, not a levin that has been given a face lift. Originally a 3A and auto, it has been converted to manual, and was recently powered by a 4AGZE and T50 gearbox (not included - they have been sold so please don't ask if they are available!).

Body: Excellent condition, has had both doors replaced with Aus Spec doors for the intrusion bars (unfortunately the left one is gold, right one is white still), and has no visable rust. Has had approximately $1500 spent on a new hatch floor and lower beaver panel, and I can only see two areas of body filler in the body, each no larger than a orange.

Interior: Excelllent blue interior similar but not identical to the Aus Spec blue interiors (has full vinyl covered door trims, and slightly different seats. Does not have a parcel shelf unfortunately, and has two tears in the top of the left rear seat vinyl (All seats still have cloth centres, just vinyl sides and backing where applicable), no speaker holes anywhere, and the dash is nearly perfect (it's crack free but has two small holes on the side of the instrument cluster, looks to have been a hands free installation or such?), carpets are in excellent condition.

Paint: Originally silver, now painted white with a black bonnet, there is some overspray on areas such as the mudflaps, and engine bay, the paint still needs to be buffed as this was never done by the spraypainter (has orange peal through areas).

Mechanicals: This car was driving with the 4AGZE, but never licensed. I believe it would only need small items such as steering rack boots, and brake flush to easily pass inspection, once complete.

This is a car that has had alot of time and effort put into it by both the previous owner and myself. I feel it is only needing a decent driveline to be very nice car.

Price: I had previously agreed to sell the car as is to a dickhead in the Gold Coast by the name of Jimmy (he also has an affiliation with SR20 motors!) for $5000, however he has never followed through on the deposit details he said he would forward, and since has failed to contact or reply to my contact efforts (not surprised really, as his MSN now reads: James - will do almost anything for money). Given this, I am now looking for offers in that vicinity, however if you think you'll get it for $3000, cos I'm desperate to sell - think again! I'll also mention I have a 3SGTE sitting in the shed, so it may become a project if the car doesn't sell.

LOOKING FOR SERIOUS INTEREST ONLY PLEASE
Please be aware, if you live interstate and require freight (which I can organise if you have no idea on such subjects), you'll be looking at around $500 to get it shipped over.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3212

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3213

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3214

Attachment: DSC00335.JPG
(Size: 44.29KB, Downloaded 1826 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00329.JPG
(Size: 44.71KB, Downloaded 1803 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00331.JPG
(Size: 44.32KB, Downloaded 1779 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 07 May 2004 15:39]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More photos.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3215

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3216

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=3217

Attachment: DSC00333.JPG
(Size: 45.96KB, Downloaded 1736 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00332.JPG
(Size: 43.21KB, Downloaded 1722 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00330.JPG
(Size: 44.65KB, Downloaded 1680 time(s))

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice one clint, would make a perfect shell for a conversion.
i can vouch for clints good seller rating! A+ Bitches!
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like an EXCELLENT base to start something!!

if i had a full time job i'd make this a project! Laughing

good luck!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen the car in person and loved it. You will not be disappointed....buy it now.
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how much do you want for it? would u settle for 4000?
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and does it come with an engine or what?
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep... its toyota's new invisable engine Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crayz legz, you need to read more before you post dude! An offer of $4000 would see you lining up to get into the ballpark, I've asked for offers around $5000, and have stated it will come with no motor or gear box. If you're desperate, I can include the original stuffed 3A, or for an adjusted price will also include a 100kw 4AGE, or a 3SGTE, depends on how much you want to spend! As I said, not desperate to sell it, so will keep running it up the flagpole to see who salutes it for a while.

AE86_Trueno
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would it be with the 4age and the T50 gearbox
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon14.gif  Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 16 February 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you need to move over to the east side clint Smile

good luck with the sale...a fine example if i may say so
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Tue, 17 February 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only way I'd move over east, is if I became rich!!! I'm quite happy living here in Perth where prices for eveything are still acceptable, and the people are nicer!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Smile

Yes I can rebuild the car with 4AGE motor and gearbox, however you'd be paying for my time to do this and it would make the car nearly double in price for a good job (you'd be paying for motor + box + computer + exhaust + incidentals + tuning + labour + the original cost of the car), it's really up to the buyer as to what they want to spend.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Thu, 19 February 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG,
Sold this yet ?
Free bump.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Sun, 22 February 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope it's still kicking around. Seem to be getting alot of interest and some offers for $4000, and one offer for $5000 (who has yet to reply - thinking he was also full of shit), so it's still up for grabs, for anyone seriously interested?!
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Sun, 22 February 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im taking it has LSD? since its "JDM" if not what diff?
can u take a photo of its green plates for us?

as in the complence plates.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Tue, 24 February 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diff is the factory fitted S series. This car import predates the "green plate" regulations and identifications, it simply gets a condition printed on the license paper - "Conditions: 301 Imported Vehicle - Exempted From The Australian Design Rules and From The Fitment of a Compliance Plate". I will see if I can dig up a copy of the last license paper for the buyer too.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Sun, 29 February 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, this car is still kicking around my backyard, so will look at any serious offer for it. Please be prepared to support your offer logically, should you wish to respond either here or via PM?!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 08 March 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still looking for a serious offer?!!!? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sprinter boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Mon, 26 April 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you sell the panels like the bumper, bonnet, lights, and gards?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Tue, 27 April 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, but it will be cheaper for you to buy the car as offered, and sell you Levin to offset the cost!

Clint
sprinter boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Tue, 27 April 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi triple choc

the thing is that im starting to really get attached to the car so i dont want to sell it.

but if do have the trueno parts that i wanted i would be interested to buy.

would you be able to give me a price list on all the parts.

Thanks
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Tue, 27 April 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like a good Trueno.
If i didnt like my levin nose so much i would consider buying this one.

Good luck.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Wed, 28 April 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, it's still available as is, and no $750 for all the "Trueno" panels is not enough - but I'll happily sell you Levin panels for that kind of money?!?!?

Clint
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Sat, 01 May 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Fri, 07 May 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is with the current influx in Trueno interest this week??? BUMP!
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno For Sale Fri, 07 May 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no soup for u! Laughing
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD Fri, 07 May 2004 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold to a bloke who ordered the soup!!!
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Fri, 07 May 2004 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much it go for ?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Sat, 08 May 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How big is your dick, and does your girlfriend go off in bed?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Sat, 08 May 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what answer is that ?
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Sat, 08 May 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it means its none of ur business Very Happy
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Sun, 09 May 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
out of curiosity does the fact that its auto mean its got a bigger tunnel than the manuals ?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Mon, 10 May 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sat, 08 May 2004 20:50

How big is your dick, and does your girlfriend go off in bed?

hey clint!

bigger than yours, and more than yours!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: "Triple Choc" AE85 Trueno SOLD!!! Mon, 10 May 2004 07:29 Go to previous message
oh yet steve ive heard that you gf really goes off in bed with clint Razz Laughing
yes im only joking
hows brett ?
got pics yet ?

edit = really really really need to learn to type

[Updated on: Mon, 10 May 2004 07:31]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ra-23 celica for sale
Next Topic:4 SALE AE82 TWINCAM
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:22:57 UTC 2024