Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pawel
Regular

December 2003
87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO Wed, 25 February 2004 00:08 Go to next message
Does anyone know where to get new waterpumps for the 2 litre twin turbo soarers. Mine has just died leaking badly. Are they interchangable with the new Soarer pumps? Any help would be appreciated.
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO Wed, 25 February 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't have a new one *but* I have a 1G-GTEU 1989 engine wrecking for parts at home. Waterpump is still on it, but its condition is unknown. I could be convinced to sell it for the right offer. I'm in Perth, W.A. PM me.
Cheers,
Mitch.
pawel
Regular

December 2003
Re: 87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO Wed, 25 February 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will let you know my brother in law is trying to get me a new one somewhere so by the end of today I will know. he has a new current soarer one for $180 he works in parts for holden. So yours would have to be a lot cheaper than that price.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO Wed, 25 February 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for letting my know the price of my parts ! Rolling Eyes
Looks like you don't need any help after all, good luck with it then. Hope you get the Soarer one and not the Supra one by mistake.......
Mitch.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO Wed, 25 February 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as I know, There are about 4 variations of water pumps on the 1gg's, I picked up a new one from Toyota for $140 brand new, I was very lucky, as someone else ordered a 1ggze pump and he got a 1ggte pump, and it didn't fit, so I got it at cost price. they are all different, so make sure you find the right one.
pawel
Regular

December 2003
Re: 87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO Wed, 25 February 2004 07:45 Go to previous message
I have found the right one for $108 Penrith Toyota cost price.
Gave them my engine and vin number and they had the part.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota 1985 Celica Supra
Next Topic:A/C units
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 9 13:24:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048871040344238 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.