Newcomer

February 2004

Toyota 1985 Celica Supra Wed, 25 February 2004 07:49 Go to next message
No Message Body
  Send a private message to this user    
Shadow Racer
Newcomer

February 2004

Re: Toyota 1985 Celica Supra Wed, 25 February 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys and girls first message here i own a toyota celica supra 1985 model with a front right suspension noise while searching for the fault i figured why not upgrade the suspension while im at it using the web i searched for suspenion parts with very little luck i came across whiteline suspenion doing a check i found the correct parts sway bars and springs after calling them i was left in disgust after explaining my model car and what i wanted i was quickly told to buy a newer car like a silvia they look close to the old supra any way my question is does any one know were to buy old supra suspension parts thanks .
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Toyota 1985 Celica Supra Wed, 25 February 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really of much help, but have a search on these forums for bits. i know there is a ma61 (celica-supra, like yours) being wrecked in brisbane- and there was also a thread in this forum on using commodore parts for ma61 suspension.

you'll have to have a check for it too- and best use the search function on the forums too, because a lot of people here will jump down your throat telling you it.... so just a bit of forewarning Very Happy

but other than that i cant really help- my supra has relitavely new suspension and i haven't had to play with it yet- hopefully more of the many ma61 owners here pipe up and give you some help.

and as for the guy who said to buy a silvia-
tell him to go fuck a sheep, as it'd be more intelligent than the crap that's spilling out his mouth Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota 1985 Celica Supra Wed, 25 February 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gotta love one eyed tools.

Obviously someone that has no idea what they are talkig about, yet they have awesome products....its a pity the majority of the auto industry is the same.

I have just received my Tokico shocks from the USA. Thats right i had to import them.

Options in oz.

- pedders and monroe (ewwwww)
- Koni ($$$$)

Springs: King Springs, Lovells, whiteline, Dobinson

I just ordered a set of Kings standard height, fronts will be in tomorrow, rears will have to be custom made up (2 week wait).

Bushes: Superpro

Heres a link for the part numbers. You can buy them through any decent parts store.

http://935motorsports.com/catalog/index.php?cPath= 79_15_59
Donuts
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: Toyota 1985 Celica Supra Wed, 25 February 2004 08:30 Go to previous message
If you know all the part numbers then why not order online? If you don't have a credit card (like me Razz) there are 3 stockests in SA and the best thing about that is that if they give you any cheak in person you always can have the pleasure of decking them
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Who sells remote oil filter kits(z386)
Next Topic:87-88 1G-GTEU WANTED WATERPUMP INFO
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Oct 9 11:18:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050768852233887 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.