Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 3t-gte what car ??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dispatcher
Regular

July 2002
3t-gte what car ?? Sun, 29 February 2004 14:19 Go to next message
hi ya all, was doin a search on the topic, bus just can't seem to see what car the 3t-gte came from originally.

Any pics or chassis model ??

Thanks so much.
  Send a private message to this user    
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Sun, 29 February 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA63 Carina (2 and 4 door) and Celica. Also TT142 Corona, only in 2 door coupe as far as I know but the Toyota EPC shows 4 door as well.
Two spec levels, GT-T (luxury model) and GT-TR (lighter model with less options).

Callum
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Mon, 01 March 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, what Callum said, but I think you'll find the GT-TR is the heavier luxury model, over the GT-T, I've wrecked both over the years.
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Mon, 01 March 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 16:13

Yep, what Callum said, but I think you'll find the GT-TR is the heavier luxury model, over the GT-T, I've wrecked both over the years.

Are you sure on that? All the ones I have looked at the GT-T has more options like electric windows, more luxurious seats etc. You have probably seen more than me though.
Didn't present a problem for me though, I started with the GT-TR but there isn't a lot left now. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Callum

PS - I'm sure the GT-TR badge will look better on my starlet than the GT-T one. Cool Cool Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 01 March 2004 07:04]

dispatcher
Regular

July 2002
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Mon, 01 March 2004 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks so much guys, at least i know where it came from (engine)

cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Tue, 02 March 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, the GT-TR gets all the luxury features as well as the digi dash setups, all extra weight, but very bling!
Purple_Beasty
Regular

May 2002
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Tue, 02 March 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, very strange.
My GT-TR had aircon, electric mirrors but manual windows. No digi dash, and the seats had twin cam turbo printed all over them along with the door trims. One other strange feature (this was a four door) was the vertical part of the rear seat was adjustable for angle.

Callum
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 3t-gte what car ?? Mon, 15 March 2004 07:19 Go to previous message
How much is a 3TGTE half cut likely to set me back.. i was thinking around 2-3 grand.. with a 5-speed manual

I love how practically every engine in japan utilises forced induction... better than here
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7afe ae86
Next Topic:2 pin flasher unit
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 23:35:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079278945922852 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.