Toymods » Cruises and Events » any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 11:17 Go to next message
i'm gonna go, ne one wanna come with

coast and brissie ppl only

Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be interested but there is a hell-of-alot of cops that hang around there Confused If you went saturday night I might have the new suspension in the girlfriends car by then.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went 2 fridays ago i think and saw 1 cop car the entire night Shocked
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe you should look inside the done up camrys, magnas and starlets Confused
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there were none there last week, but a few went past
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do cops drive around in hotted up cars up there???

that sux
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes and some are not so hotted up. Consider an old toyota starlet Confused
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Mon, 01 March 2004 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's wildly O/T but slightly relevant ... the cops on Maleny have an unmarked Red, V6 Mitsu sedan (new, with black grill) - i got tailgated by them once heading from Maleny to Kenilworth - i blew them off after getting pissed off with them being way too close but it took a bit of effort - afterwards, i've seen the car outside the Maleny police station a number of times - i'm assuming that it's not a traffic car but if you're up that way a little caution might be advised ...
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Tue, 02 March 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Mon, 01 March 2004 23:28

it's wildly O/T but slightly relevant ... the cops on Maleny have an unmarked Red, V6 Mitsu sedan (new, with black grill) - i got tailgated by them once heading from Maleny to Kenilworth - i blew them off after getting pissed off with them being way too close but it took a bit of effort - afterwards, i've seen the car outside the Maleny police station a number of times - i'm assuming that it's not a traffic car but if you're up that way a little caution might be advised ...

way off topic

no the cops dont drive around the cars, way too packed, they just drive back and forth on the road
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Tue, 02 March 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard there was a cop sitting in an xr6-t (grey) with a video camera taping people doing burnouts. Pretty bloody stupid place to do a burnout if you ask me.

I would have liked to head down but I have my 21st party to organise and clean up for.

In the near future though! Smile
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Tue, 02 March 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is it. What is it??? INFO INFO INFO please
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Tue, 02 March 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Tue, 02 March 2004 18:59

i heard there was a cop sitting in an xr6-t (grey) with a video camera taping people doing burnouts. Pretty bloody stupid place to do a burnout if you ask me.

I would have liked to head down but I have my 21st party to organise and clean up for.

In the near future though! Smile

fuck harrys, i'll be there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Tue, 02 March 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100.... harrys diner is a ridicously overpriced little cafe on newmarket road that a lot of hot rod/old school cars go to on a friday night.... some nice cars but also lots of dick heads in nissans plus bogans drinking rum Confused
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Fri, 05 March 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so it anybody actually going?
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: any one wanna go to harrys diner this friday Fri, 05 March 2004 03:19 Go to previous message
possibly, but i dont think many will be going in this weather... stupid possible cyclones Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SYDNEY - Skid Pan / Drift Day - Sunday 21st March
Next Topic:**Official Toymods Cruise** Go for Broke 2!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 06:46:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060369968414307 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.