Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 05 March 2004 12:17 Go to next message
Hi all,

I have been busy/away etc and have missed a lot of CCG stuff of late.

So....on another thread (New guy saying hi or something) people indicated they were keen for a meet up etc (especially the new people).

Well I will propose a format (which is open to suggestion/changes) for a meet and cruise. We can meet up somewhere central, cruise around a bit (past some of the local sites for the newcomers) then do a Black Mountain run or something and then head where ever.

I am open to the evening we do it (although a Friday would suit me) and the time is up to anyone.

Just get some posts going and we will work it out.

Cheers,

Shane.
  Send a private message to this user    
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hiya Shano

Excellent idea mate. Friday night in the next few weeks maybe? This long WE is not good for most, CCG Swapmeet Sunday 21 March with Dubbo on 9-12 April....so maybe Friday 19 March? Or Friday 2 April? Am I getting warm???
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well don't know about most of you guys but every friday Chris and Myself head out to the National Museum carpark and (represent the ccg) with the Syndicate guys.

But hey friday the 19 sounds great, I'll have the celica back on the road in all it's mismatched paneled glory Razz Twisted Evil
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you guys tease me like this when you know I cant find a car to drive? Very Happy

I'm gonna be up in the sunny north until the 26th of March anyways.... Have a good one.

Cheers
Phil

Wiso: What did you do to it? Torque steer bite you? Smile
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo wrote on Sun, 07 March 2004 22:05

Wiso: What did you do to it? Torque steer bite you? Smile

Nope Brake lock up in the rain into a big bouncing roo very last second

What happend to the T18, was it that incident last Dyno Day in Sydney?

[Updated on: Sun, 07 March 2004 11:18]

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2cents - Maybe make the Syndicate point the meeting place then cruise from there with whoever wnats to cruise????
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Friday night meet up and cruise sounds good. 19th of March or 2nd April look fine. So which ever date the most people can make it to is the best one to pick.

Meeting up at the museum is fine if everyone else is happy with that??

Phil, I found a mint Auto KE70 (apparently showroom condition!) I think it had about 30,000km, but they want $5900 (about the same price it would have been new!) for it and it's in Qld. Its on the Auto trader website.

Shane.
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sun, 07 March 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Syndicate boys hey, you guys have prob seen my MR2 then.

Getting my new wheels on Wed due to Slashing Embarassed

oh well at least i will have something other than the crappy emergency wheel to drive on.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Mon, 08 March 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I am fine with either of those dates mentioned, or both, hehe.

Quote:

Syndicate boys hey, you guys have prob seen my MR2 then.

Is it a gunmetal grey one with G-Zeros?, that I keep thinking wow, when I see it?
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Mon, 08 March 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be coming along, are we going to go for a cruze somewhere? say towards cotter? or any other ideas?
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Mon, 08 March 2004 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work on friday nights, usually from 7pm, but i would be interested in meeting up earlier in the afternoon. museum carpark sounds good,
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Mon, 08 March 2004 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that's the one,
But when you see it in the light it's a silver/blue metalic paint. getting newer treads on it Wednesday. Very Happy
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Tue, 09 March 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm good with either of those dates, post up when one of us actually decides... Not it Very Happy

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Tue, 09 March 2004 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well judging from most of the responses we need to lock in a date:

Friday 19th March 9:00pm

Now lets decide on a time, perhaps Wiso can tell us when is best to meet out at the museum, it doesn't necessarily need to coincide with when others meet out there.

Keep the ideas for where to cruise rolling in...........

One idea I might put forward is Black Mt, Mt Ainslie, Red Hill via the city (Braddon if people like), Manuka etc. Just ideas, we can stop anywhere with decent parking really. Might be some good night photo shots if someone wants to drag along a digital camera (I would if I owned one).

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 22:40]

Layoric
Regular

August 2003

icon14.gif  Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Tue, 09 March 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can bring along a digital camera plus the guy and his soarer who owns it hopefully!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well to take a shot in the dark most of the syndicate guys start meeting about 9pm.

I usually knock off work at about 8.30, I may be able to try and get off earlier though, so what somewhere between maybe 8-9? Smile
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Layoric,

Are you guys taking my old beast along for the cruise?

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 01:47]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, date and time are now set (not in stone yet Smile )

Friday 19th March 9:00pm

People who can't join up until later or whatever can grab someones number before the night and just call up to see where we are and whats going on if they want to join up later.

We will probably hang around at the museum for a little while before we roll off to meet and look at eachothers cars.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 22:42]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im keen on a cruise, will be at the museum about 8-30 sounds like goooooood fun! Very Happy
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allright, in that case i will have to meet up with you guys after work, i should be able to get off at about 10pm, maybe 9:30pm at the earliest, if someone can give me a contact number i will give them a ring and meet up. how long do you think we will be out?
Layoric
Regular

August 2003

Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soaringmik wrote on Wed, 10 March 2004 12:47

Layoric,

Are you guys taking my old beast along for the cruise?

Well, thats if i can convince him, Won't be able to take the Supra as it'll be in the body shop ( Very Happy NO MORE DENT FOR ME Very Happy ) so if i can come at all it'll be in the Soarer. He said ok to it before, so hopefully will be taking it out yeah. You be able to come along?

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2004 05:59]

soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would, but I only have my GF's seca, and that is just plain boring. Good news on the supra, hope it comes out well. have fun on the cruise, hope you guys are treating the old tank well.

I miss it like hell Sad
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every body got radios so we can all keep in contact while on the cruze? i'll see if i can do a bit of a map thing so everybody can see where were going, so give me ideas on places to go and sight's thay may want to see, i got one, the back of old parliment house at night looks sweet, and there is alot of space to park too.
halfplugged
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeha most of the syndicate boys and girls turn up at around
9:30 so 8:30 may be a bit early how about 9 arrive 9.30.
i will be their, with my digi cam havnt missed out
on a syndicate meeting since i got my liscence Razz
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 10 March 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Info taken on board and the time has been shifted to 9pm meet up Cool

I don't have a two way radio in my car, don't know about anyone else?? The Parliamentary triangle sounds good for some pics SprinterBoy, might make this the first stop, then people can catch up with us there like jinxinferno. What about second stop Red Hill lookout? As its just up the road from Parliament House and provides a great backdrop to any photos.

It looks like the meeting up at 9pm and rolling off at 9:30 should suit most (with a few to catch up shortly after).

We will cruise around until people are over it, or want to head off. But I would guess that there should be some people out until after 11pm. That will give those who are working that evening a chance to catch up.

Friday 19th March 9pm Museum Car Park.
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 11 March 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice should have my brakes done by then Surprised
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 11 March 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went up to mount anslie today in the celica,, could be a whole lotta fun for a bit of a thrash around for a few keen toyota drivers.
alhto the celica isnt exactly the fastest thing on the planet, i sure had a smile on when i went flying up then down the hill,

another place to be might be the drags at hume?? we could park in at the gull servo so no one cops a defect or what ever when the coppers show up.. just an idea.

i got a hand held radio as well, its a very worth while investment if u are cruising with friends often. saves the phone bill anyways,.

cheers gumby
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 11 March 2004 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Ainslie will be on the cards, just got to watch for the local wildlife (the roos and the hookers Confused )

I think we can head past Hume or such but we might discuss things like that on the night, not on these forums hehehe.

Anyone got a G-Tech meter they would want to bring along?? Doesn't matter if no one has one, but some 0-100's could be fun. 1/4 miles get a bit dodgy when people are hitting terminal speeds of 180km/h and upwards, might save that for the strip Evil or Very Mad.
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 11 March 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a bad Idea, Hume Drag way would be nice. Evil or Very Mad
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Thu, 11 March 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 12 March 2004 08:56

just got to watch for the local wildlife (the roos ... )

Yes I have had quite enough of that thanks very much.

One of the guys in the syndicate have a gtech, but he rides in the car with it.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As long as your experience with the local wildlife doesn't extend to Limestone Lizzy!

Don't worry about bothering the Syndicate guys for a G-Tech, we can grab one another time from someone in CCG. We will just keep this one pretty cruisy and then do a G-Tech night another time (preferably not a Friday now that I think about it Rolling Eyes ).
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i work on limestone Ave,
I heard lizzy died.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i work on limestone Ave

Hopefully it wasn't as Lizzy's pimp MR2 3SGTE! Laughing Just kidding. (RIP Lizzy). I think her obituary read something like this.......Lizzy will be sadly missed by the ADFA cadets and lonely businessmen whom she entertained so cheaply. God bless her STD ridden little soul.........Sorry shouldn't poke fun at those who are rumoured to be dead.

Before this gets way off track I will stop now.
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah since Lizzy left it has been alot more quiet around CSIRO and the Village LOL.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nahh I wasn't gonna bother them for it, I think we'll have enough to do as it is.

yeah we don't wanna go breaking too many laws on a Friday night, the cops are around in force. Rolling Eyes

Never heard of this lizzy thing so I'll leave it alone. Smile
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would be nice though to find a quiet road to do some 0-100 times and a 1/4 mile Anzac parade is perfect except the cop thing, they be swarming, let's just do the whole meet n greet at the Museum and then a nice casual cruise to the lookouts in canberra. Does anyone know if the drag way can be entered or if it's under key and lock??

Just a thought. Razz
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Fri, 12 March 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that may be best we'll do times in later meeting, just a casual cruise this time.

No unfortunatly it's under lock and key, thats where I took my car when the engineer ran over it for all the testing, That was soooo much fun Very Happy
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sat, 13 March 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Sat, 13 March 2004 10:32

Yeah that may be best we'll do times in later meeting, just a casual cruise this time.

No unfortunatly it's under lock and key, thats where I took my car when the engineer ran over it for all the testing, That was soooo much fun Very Happy

i think we are talkin about differant things, well have to talk more about it on friday
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sat, 13 March 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't wait will be good fun!!!!!
Very Happy
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sat, 13 March 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay gumby, lets try and hide propper this time in sted of getting pulled up. hehe
I should have guned it past to commy cop when they pulled us up, would have made a really entertaining birthday!!!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sat, 13 March 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Gumby I know which bit you are talking about at Hume, we may cruise past and show the new guys, but hanging around there on Fridays is a bit risky. I think its gained a reputation similar to that of the old days on the Barton Hwy.

Yep as everyone is saying, casual cruise and meet 'n' greet this time. We can chat about other stuff on the night for other 'events'.

Fitted an in-cabin high low boost controller last night, low boost for sensible drivin' high boost for fancy drivin' all with the flick of a switch, very handy.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Sat, 13 March 2004 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justin and i were there for ages this friday just gone, but it wasnt as good as the hiway.

lots of burnouts, not that many races.

but it was still a really good show.! Very Happy
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Mon, 15 March 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps if someone can set me up with a mb phone number i can give you guys a call when i finish work and meet up. PM me if that sounds like a better idea. I would be interested in atleast breifly having a look at hume, i have seen a video of my mates from last friday and there was some interesting stuff going on.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Tue, 16 March 2004 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was there last friday!

no burnouts or drag races for me tho!!!!

it was very entertaining to say the least!
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Tue, 16 March 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know if i will be able to make it in my MR2,
I think my Radiator hose has broken, but not sure. will have to take it to the mechanics and get it checked.

Heard a snap kinda sound while at the lights and then alot of steam when i arrived at work coming from the front of the car, since it's a rear mounted engine i am a little confused and was wondering what it could be.

Any ideas?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad news MR2 3SGTE, hope you can get it fixed by Friday. I don't know anything about MR2's but I thought the only stuff at the front that could leak was Air-Con?? I am probably way wrong, but isn't the radiator behind the vent that is located on one side of the car in the area between the door and wheel arch??

Sorry never owned a mid-mount so I have no answers. Hope its just some hose and it can be replaced easily.

Jinxinferno: let me know by tomorrow if you haven't been given a mobile number and I will PM you.

We can cruise past Hume, Gumby's shout for paying for our fines/defects when the cops turn up Laughing
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It has been confirmed as the Radiator, it passes down to the front of the car too.

Won't have it done by Friday Confused
I have been quoted $787.75 to fit a new one by lube mobile so i will nip into nat rad and see what they can do for me.

I have had the worst run of luck with this car lately lol.
Oh well will be on the road by next friday!

Will still come for a cruise but will be in a Sportivo.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn thats an expensive radiator leak Shocked and there you go I learnt something about the cooling system of an MR2.

Yeah cruise out in whatever car, its all good.

MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that's for a total replacement.
And it was a quote without seeing the car.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see, at least once its replaced it will not be something you have to worry about for a long time.
MR2 3SGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is true Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well provided nothing goes wrong with my car in the next 2 days I'll be there in the celica (just look for the riciest car Laughing )
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i cant even afford my own deffects!
cmon now shane the little green beast should be able to out run the fuzz!!!! Very Happy

jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have been given a mobile number from sprinterboy but im not sure if he will be cruising or just going to hume. another mobile number couldnt hurt, just in case he is out of range or whatever. im hoping i can meet up with you guys at about 10:15pm, if not i wont finish work until 11pm, any chance you guys will still be out you think? anyone confirm and plans afterwards?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel = Rice!!! Shocked , you haven't got those Spinnerz wheels have you? Positive thoughts Joel, nothing will go wrong!!

Outrun fuzz = fuzz knocking on your door at 2am. Then you are off to the shops to buy soap-on-a-rope for your stint in jail, no thanks (or off to the bank to organise a loan for a VERY big fine). We can get our fines paid for from the CCG slush fund hehehe. Quickly leaving the scene before being singled out and chased on the other hand is no probs Very Happy .

Will the new Supra be out on Friday Gumby?

Jinxinferno you have PM.

I will stay out until I get bored, it should hopefully be until after 11pm.

This Hume thing is not the new 'Rush Hour' type meet up is it?? Man those were the days, watching heaps of s%&t doing burnouts and slow old booner tanks racing each other. We only ever went for a laugh and never took our good cars to 'Rush Hour' (there was always crashes and fights Rolling Eyes ).
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah hume has nothing to do with rush hour thank christ, it was just pretty much anyone and everyone came and had a look.

altho there was a whole lotta bogan mobiles doing heaps rad burnouts, but not too many races, which was kinda dissapointing!

there was this turbo VL, and he was pushing MAJOR SPEED down the straight!! like 200 plus!!!!

but yeah i reckon it was good to sit and watch for a while but a good idea to take a hike before disco lights come into the scene!

when i was there there werent any fights or crashes! HOORAY!

even still i parked my car away from the rabble and kept a good eye on it Smile Smile

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no of course nothing will go wrong Rolling Eyes she's running like a beaut atm

Rice...... I have the whole JDM panda effect ATM hehehe No No No Rolling Eyes luckily it's only primer though, she'll be getting sprayed back to normal in about 2 weeks time

[Updated on: Wed, 17 March 2004 07:36]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO NO
joel mate, keep it all fully initial D panda!!!!

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA! Very Happy
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
er, right, hows bout i get out the clints gloss black spray and we can do it to all three cars? Gumby, your a fool!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra Mini Meet-up and cruise. Wed, 17 March 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
meh! my car CELICA is going back to bare metal one of these days anyways,

and the other car is black!

so ull need to pick up some white cans! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA Swapmeet - This Sunday, 21 March 2004 10 am - Yamba Club Irving Street Phillip
Next Topic:Canberra Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:01:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010977029800415 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.