Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celicagrrlll
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 April 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, a little help is needed if you can, I need a starter motor asap.Does anyone know where i can get one for cheep? Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 April 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow guys.... this thread sure took off, last time I checked it was only 1 page long!!!

I so wish I could get up there for the nationals etc, but it's difficult to get away from uni and everything, plus I have to drive over water to get there. Rolling Eyes

Cheers fellas
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 April 2004 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 14 April 2004 19:24

Wiso - top points for your effort at dubbo dude - to get your machine shows good conversion and even better driving skill! I know how hard these things car go and how ghard they are to keep traction up !

Keen for dyno day 9! and dubbo 2005 !!

Thanks man. overall i was happy with how well it went but I now have a few ideas for next year, need *stuff* for more traction and need *stuff* to stop my intercooler which by the 5th run was begining to suffer massive heat stroke. by the 7th run, it was boiling. not good.

Yeah I am looking forward to DD9, I'll be there to measure my new output.

Celicagrrlll, I have the one that came off my old engine, but I am a bit far away, it was only used for about 10,000kms, was a reco'd NRMA unit.
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 16 April 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

SCO-77K,
I'm interested to know some details about what you had done to your gearbox, If I don't end up selling my car I have a list of things that i want to do, so anyways I pm'ed ya.

Ohh... I hope you don't mind my asking questions...??

Cheers
Nigel

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 16 April 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good news everybody, my car is fixed. The problem was that the knock sensor was faulty, and thus putting the car in limp mode each time it got hot.

The knock sensor wasn't cheap, at $230 for the sensor and 2 hours labor. It would have been better if it was done for dubbo so i could drag against wiso to test it out, but i guess i'll just have to beat him at the next nationals. Speedo still isn't working, but who needs 1. This incease in pwoer has shown that i really need to upgrade the suspension if i want to keep control of the vehicle.
86er
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 17 April 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm new to the fourm, and i was wondering what i could do to my st162 with a JDM 3sge motor.

Do you guys have any sugestions for modifying my car?

All ready have shocks, ehxaust(as in my sig).

-Andy.
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 18 April 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doobs wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 19:26

Is it just me or are the SSV kit extremly over priced? for what they are its just way to much, or is that the average for a kit?

The reason it is so expensive is because there isnt a high demand for ST162 kits. Not like a lancer where everyone wants to rice them up. So ssv and companies a like can rise the price higher because they have one of the only kits mad for a our cars. And since they dont sell a lot of them they try and make as much money out of it as they can.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 18 April 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i would rather pay the extra and get a custom job done then pay ssv for the same kit they were useing in the 80's
jinxinferno
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 18 April 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
question, what goes harder, generally speaking

1. An ST162 with 3S-GTE, aka GT2
2. An ST165, aka GT4
3. An ST185, aka GT4

i have seen some stats for the ST165's and the ST185's and apparently ST165's have a lower stock 0 - 100. Why is this? i mean, they have basically the same engine, cept the ST185s have a mark II i believe, which has roughly an extra 20hp.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 18 April 2004 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would think that the GT2 would go harder, before modding the engine. That is so long as u can get the grip down.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 19 April 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 185's weigh more then everything there, 162's obviously lightest thats why they are quicker if the wheels aren't spinning too much. So the 185 must weight a fair bit more then the 165 to offset the power gain over the years.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 19 April 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey how are u all, its been a pretty long time but i've been busy and i now live in Melb and work alot, which means i'll be searching for a 3s-gte pretty soon. Except in the first 2 weeks i lived here a copped a f*ckin defective. ;( I put up a post (about conversion) in tech. a while a go, but didn't reply because i had no access to the internet, i got hooked up last nite so i can now reply.
Its good to see alot st162 fans now, there wasn't so many last time i was in, but thats good as long as there is variety.

Anyway i'd like some help, im hoping to source a st205 3sgte and put it in my 162, i've been told the mounts are the same but i might need to use an mr2 gearbox and do some modifing to fit in the levers. What i really need to know is are the CV's the same, if not i may have to go with the 185,
help, suggestions, links, prices, anything would be a great asset to me as im serious about this conversion and i would be very thankful.
Cheers
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 19 April 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wiso, i think we need to do a write up of what it takes to do the 3sgte conversion. Since u use the GT4 box and the ST165 engine, i was thinking that u could write up what is needed to use the GT4 box and 165.

I will write up the bits required to use the MR2 turbo box, boxes that can be used, and several other bits.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 19 April 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jinxinferno wrote on Mon, 19 April 2004 01:11

question, what goes harder, generally speaking

1. An ST162 with 3S-GTE, aka GT2
2. An ST165, aka GT4
3. An ST185, aka GT4

A 3sgte powered FWD celica will be quicker in a straight line for most cases IF traction is had - the lightness would help - THOUGH a modified Gt4 , with a decent launch will perform easily as well

In corners - a Gt2 would struggle to keep up with a Gt4 IHMO, especially when pushed. I can see front wheel power oversteer creating issues there for the FWDer ..

Rememember a Gt4 is built to withstand all that the 3sgte has to give - so the chassis , brakes, gearbox and diffs are already there and super strong ..

An st185 is marginally heavier than the others, though only 50KG heavier than the current WRX and EVO lancers ..

Thats why with a few twealks to bring them up to spec - ie brakes , boost , and a bit of a diet ( weight reduction ) they become VERY capable of matching it with the above mentioned pair

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 19 April 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea cornering the GT4 would be best as it has the 4 wheel traction. I have the Stronger brakes, box and LSD. The major problem is getting the grip down, this is why there are FWD classes at alot of drag racing events.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 20 April 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, cheers draza if you cando a write up on the conversion or anything else its up to you, dont go outta your way, unless you really want to Confused , i would be forever in yours and anyone else's debt who is keen to help. I'm workin every day this week with no days off so thats gonna pay for more shit, though i wouldn't mind meetin up with some people for a cruise one day, seeming i've never had the chance.

Draza & others if you want to direct info send it to my email address:
cooba84@hotmail.com

Cheers
eski boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 21 April 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, i just bought a st162, black, electric sunroof, 3sge, 5 speed, 16" mags, super low king springs all round, extractors, full 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust, hi flow cat. Paid $400, unreg. There is something wrong with the engine, dunno what yet. Does anyone know where i can get a cheap, running engine for my new pride and joy?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 21 April 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yellow pages? Look for jap dismantlers. I don't know where Taree is so I can't really give much help.

Sounds like a good car apart from the engine Smile

A question for those of you with 17"'s, what size rubber do you guys warp around them, any problems with rubbing with/without lowering?

Thanks in advance.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 21 April 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the max i could get on the rear is 205's with out lowering or modifying. On the front i am running 205's aswell, i think i might be able to fit 225's on the front. The profile is either 35 or 40 i can't remember or be bothered to walk the 20m to the car.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 21 April 2004 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
205/45
dropped 2 coils at the rear, 1 1/4 coils at the front, no problems except my camber and toe is slightly out but it will all be fixed eventually.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 22 April 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thing is Draza it's illegal to have fatter tyres on the front and skinnier on the rear, you can have it the opposite way around or same size all round.

Yeha just don't have 17"x7.5" rims, don't go wider than 7", 7.5" have problems
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 22 April 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Wed, 21 April 2004 23:32

205/45
dropped 2 coils at the rear, 1 1/4 coils at the front, no problems except my camber and toe is slightly out but it will all be fixed eventually.

i have 17x7.5's , i had to put spacers on tho. I did this cause the wheels i really wanted only came in 7.5" wide
eski boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 22 April 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
@ charliechalk, Taree is on the Mid North Coast of N.S.W. About an 1.5 hours north of Newcastle. By the way, thanks for your help.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 22 April 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SCO-77K wrote on Thu, 22 April 2004 12:37

i have 17x7.5's , i had to put spacers on tho. I did this cause the wheels i really wanted only came in 7.5" wide

the spacers are only on the rear, right?, also Sco-77k does your tyre stick out much?.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 April 2004 12:06]

charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 22 April 2004 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the tyres stick out then the car would be unroadworthy. But, by the looks of the pics they don't. Thanks for the info on the wheels guys, most helpful Smile
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 22 April 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys.
i have 17 X 7.5 rims in mine with 215/45 tyres. and i get absolutely no rubbing. admitingly i used 3mm spacers on the back wheels to keep them away from the strut. but i minimal if any rub at all with a full lock.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, gettin toey,
but has anyone got any info 'bout CV's joining up (ST205 3s-gte into st162 shell), its something i really have to know before i start looking for an engine.
thanks
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

Can anyone give me the max speed for each gear a stock st162 celica should get. I'm interested in seeing how my car goes against stock times.

Cheers
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sillycar88 that entirely depends upon which gearbox you are gonna use, you need to know that befor you worry about cv's. Smile

doobs, does you car have anything done to it to make it quicker?
look at this http://celica.henryvo.com/4g.html then cross reference on this http://www.tdiclub.com/misc/conversions.html
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for a ge,
1st: about 55-60
2nd: 90-95
3rd: ~140

don't know the rest haven't found a quiet enough road near me to find out, stupid civilisation.

oh, and they are practical results taken from the point when the engine really feels like it's about to die.
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Second what charliechalk said.

1st - 55-60 Always to busy shifting to look at the speed
2nd - 90 only cause I'm nice
3rd - 140 And that is right up on the redline!
4th - ??? I did do that once... but have since forgotten how fast I was actually going. I can say though that the car isn't speed limited to 180 Rolling Eyes I did use 5th as well though.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 15:47

sillycar88 that entirely depends upon which gearbox you are gonna use, you need to know that befor you worry about cv's. Smile

Well i've been told to use the mr2 gearbox (don't know which model) because the 205 gearbox won't line up in the 162.
So i'm guessing thats my only choice unless someone has some suggestions.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the mr2 turbo box is out of the SW20.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can also use the v6 camry box, although i'm not sure which model camry's have the one that fits, you'ld have to check up on that one. But seen they are quite rare the ones you need, apparently, an mr box would be better.

On the line of the sw20, was the box on the n/a an e series or an s series? because undoubtedly it's gearing would be different to the e series on the turbo.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally i don't know anything about mr2s, because i was hoping the st205 engine + gearbox would fit straight in, but if i do need another gearbox it would have to withstand a bit of abuse, i'm guessing the gearbox out of a turbo mr2 would have to suffice, but i would much rather a celica box because throughout generations the celica boxes have been pretty tough (except mine 'cos the 3rd gear syncro has been f*cked ever since ive had the car). All i want is something reliable and strong because once the 3s-gte is in, i will probably want to toughen it up in the future.
Anyone?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 23 April 2004 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The SW20 turbo version was a 3sgte, and it can be worked as hard as the ST205's so it will have no problem handleing the power put through it. Only use the GT4 box if u want to convert the car to 4WD, other wise there is extra weight there that is giving u no benefit. I use the MR2 turbo box with an LSD and am having no problems putting the power through it, it has only been in there for 3 weeks but i feel that it will handle what ever i throw at it. I am taking it to the drags at WSID on wednesday so i will be able to tell u how it holds up under the max that i can push through it. As for power i can lose traction in first and second when booting it as hard as i can, i haven't had the guts to try it in third yet as the speeds that it will be doing and i don't have a speedo ATM.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 24 April 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Draza, that helps alot. How much did you pick your box up for? Also with the sw20 box in will the cv's join up (sorry i keep asking this question, but if the answer is no then there's going to be alot of fucking around)?
cheers
cooba
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 24 April 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im having 17" x 7.5" fitted to my car next week, i've actually had to try on 3 types of wheels before i could find the right type that would fit perfectly without spacers, i don't know if you other guys with 7.5" wide rims have the problem with the shortage of thread after the spacers (5mm spacers) are fitted??? i didn't have much thread and there was an safety issue about if the wheel would fall off or not, eventually found the right set of rims that required no spacers and are 7.5" wide, the wheels will be in 205/40's tyres, not sure if i'm gonna have issues when i have the car lowered.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 24 April 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could've just gone for wheels with a smaller positive offset aka deep dish Smile

or just got then in 17x7 Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 24 April 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my box i picked up for $1400 and the shafts were an extra $300. To get the shafts to fit to my hubs i had to take the GT4(ST185) CV's apart and attach them to the SW20 shafts. I think that the ST205's hubs are bigger than the ST162's so u will have to get some ST185 or maybe some ST165 shafts and pull them apart to get them to fit.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 26 April 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sup peepz

jinxinferno: Also the st185 came with the twin entry turbo compared to the single entry turbo of the st165

charliechalk: what uni course do u do?

How do u measure the offset??

Mods are listed below
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 26 April 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Offset is the distance from the mating face of the wheel to the centre of the wheel, deep dish means the offset will be a small positive or even negative offset depending on how deep.

I think the rough offset for celica wheels that are 7inches wide or more is about +40?

And I'm doing mechanical engineering 2nd year, what course are you working through?
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 26 April 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charliechalk: im doin mechanical engineering aswell. In tafe.
Have u started looking for work?

charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 26 April 2004 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got 2 and a half more years to go at monash, I'll look later for now I think I'll bludge for a bit. Very Happy
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 27 April 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha

Has any1 got a short shifter setup on the 162 or a modified stock shifter? The throw is huge i think... i wanna modify it...
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 27 April 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have u tried a TRD stockist?

or have u thought about doing a quick job and simply cut a bit of the top off the shifter and re-thread it.

StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 27 April 2004 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dar Sbb im doin mech eng at tafe too.Im at RMIT where r u?Dont chop the top off ur shifter as this changes the swivel point etc and it will be really crappy. Do a search through the 'for sale' section. Some guy was advertising for a mate or some workshop which did exact copies of the TRD ones for 50bux.I was gonna get one when i get some spare dosh n time. Go that option coz they chop the top and move the pivot/ball so it is a smooth change.

niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 27 April 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

dar_sbb
You caould always do what myself and a few others have done, and that is cut between 1" and 1.5" out of the shifter. Worked well for me. Just make sure you keep the line of the shifter right, otherwise your gearknob might end up in some unusual places. Rolling Eyes
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 27 April 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holmesglen tafe

Thanks... will check that out!
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 30 April 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clutch preferences:
Guys, i need a new clutch... currently i got a diakin heavy duty and that took 2yrs to wear out... Very Happy

Any brands or sorts u guys have in mind that are good? price aswell if know em.

Thanks
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 30 April 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*shrugs* i've just got a standard one heh, 270 for clutch kit and flywheel machined not installed
eski boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As a first time celica owner, can you guys help me out a little,

1.can you tell me what type of celica mine is gts etc ? It has cruise control, electric mirrors, elctric sunroof, sporty looking seats with adjustable headrests, 2L 3S GE, 5 speed man.

2.Where can i find a new sunroof cover, as my one is riddled with rust ?

3. Is there any other good celica websites around ?

4. What does 'TVIS' mean and is there any differences with other 3SGE's ?

Any help would be good guys, thanks.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 May 2004 04:03]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do a search on TVIS dude. been covered a thousand times

adjustable supra type head rests indicates a jap import model if it isn't a GT4. Are the cruise control buttons on the lower spoke of the steering wheel? Are the "climatic" control levers and all just electric switches?

That will give you a good indication

the australian-delivered ones with cruise had the buttons on the right hand spoke of the steering wheel, the seats did not have adjustable headrests, and the climatic controls are all manual...

SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wanted to know if my celica is meant to have central locking, i got a new alarm installed the other week and the guy said he can't wire up the locks because the motor in the door or something else isn't working, I frowned and ignored him because he done the installation cheaper because of it, i got home and realised he must of thought it had cental locking, i didn't or haven't bothered checking but maybe someone will know?
1988 ST162 ST MODEL
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the controller is in the door, and is easy to get to.

I have 3 spares here at home if you want/need one. I don't now if the ST model had central though dude, but if you need a controller you can have one

Rob
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone else think this is a really neat look???
http://www.gtfour.ca/Cnv0095.jpg

Anyone know how much it would cost to get a set of those later gen rims for?? and How much it might cost to get them say powdercoated in black??
Thats the look i was thinking...

Regards
Adrian
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ey all,

Im almost about to buy a set of springs for the silly car, but I need to know, will i have to buy new shockers aswell? of will the stock ones work fine? The springs I would get lower the car about 2.5"

Thanx
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i know i should probally post this in the tech section but i thought it would be easyer to get the info from here.

I need to get a copy for the wiring diagram for the display cluster and i need a good quality copy.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adrian, yeah I rate the black wheels mate..

just depends how much powder coating costs I suppose Smile

Rob
eski boy
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 01 May 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
@ RobST162, My cruise control buttons are on the bottom stalk of the steering wheel. The seats are adjustable, there is a small button inside the headrest channel do lower them once raised. The interior has a cloth hoodlining and all the seats are in cloth, but it's only a 4 seater, even marked on compliance plate seats 4. There is no centre seat. The climate controls are all manual. I would really like to know if it's a Jap import, or a GTS or something like that.
Pages (63): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:46:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.018709182739258 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.