Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 19 August 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buck naked : yes corners would be nice i think a sway bar strut brace and braking setup needs to come soon on mine its good in a straight line not to bad round a corner but even with superlow springs and beter struts and cartridges it still aint shit hot .
  Send a private message to this user    
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 19 August 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another page another day we gotta be close to reclaiming the title lol
CLEEKA
Regular

April 2005
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys,

i want a Gt4 Celica st185 Half cuts.

need money

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 03:02]

berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheaper than 2000.... for a 185.. find me a 205 cut for 2000 and ill buy it Razz
CLEEKA
Regular

April 2005
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
place that i want one from sells for 2800,

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 03:04]

berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for a 205 cut?

interesting and very tempting lol
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on fellas at this rate the title will be ours muahahaaha!

Anyway berad, very nice seats! will be much of an improvement over the standard seats, dont forget to show us some pics when ya get them in
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get that audio clip up berad! Razz I think the afm flap stops alot of the spool sound on the 3sgte's Wink
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer ill get some pics ill try start fitting them tomoro.. i cant get the audio file for a while the engines sittin in front of the car with all the manifolds and shit off it time for some new shit Very Happy... give me a few months to save my pennies and modify some shit and polish alot of shit lol
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 20 August 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I fixed my traction problem...

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/monster.jpg
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol 150% drivetrain loss Razz

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/Photo-0067.jpg

just a tad different its not mounted yet waitin on my m8 to get his arse out of bed lol

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 01:26]

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice! How much shoulder room do you reckon you'll have with both seats in there? Are you gonna mount the FTO seat to the Celica rails, or 'manipulate' the FTO rail to fit the Celica?

10 min photochop:

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/ute2.jpg

What i couldn't be arsed fixing i just blurred - Very Happy
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it needs some panel beating Razz

the rails work in a total different way so ive gone for the make the fto rails fit lol a few blocks and things are looking to come together the drivers one wants to sit on a slight angle toward the door but thats the way i sit in my seat anyway so it worked out for the best
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when the 2 seats are in i suspect there will be very little room between the 2 lol
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam berad, i was thinking of getting those FTO seats,
but i wouldnt know where to start with getting them in my car!

dam me and my lack of car knowledge! Mad
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got jelous, so i got these Very Happy Very Happy

and i even put them in Razz

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/seats1.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2005 01:43]

berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice karl... least yours bolt in ive spent all day fucking with them and i still need to do one more mount on each seat lol but heres wat they look like i know the left one is on a slight angle cauz it only has 3 mounts... there big lol and comfy

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/Photo-0068.jpg
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so ive been reading about oldcorolas twin charging ideas in tech and conversions ive been reading a little about this in the past 6 months and seen as ive ditched p/s and air con i have 2 places to mount a charger i wouldnt be doing a complex system like old corolas has stated. id be looking at a larger turbo to come on boost at 5000rpm like a dirty big t04. .96 rear wheel or something similar , and a sc14 or something which you can pick u for fuck all..

and either not run the sc air through the cooler at all and straight into the intake. or run it through the cooler... i dont think a sc producing 10psi would create enough heat to worry the 3sgte. considering what people run with the standard topmount interheater.. so if your producing 10psi of s/c air.. and the t4 would run something in the region of 15psi.. 15psi from a turbo like that is a fair bit in my eyes... and this is where u come to a wall... either run the s/c continiously and it start to let the system down... or add a throttle body where it joins the intake piping activated by a solenoid or something similar fully open or fully shut.

and really how much is a s/c worth lol 300 bucks.. a bit of piping from boondall backyard performance a tb from a 185 celica , a solenoid the solenoid probly being the most expensive part of the system. the ecu to control the solenoid. my ecu has outputs coming out its arse so thats not a problem . for those of you are engine minded what do yous rekon...

mounting the sc is the easy bit infact i dont think theres to much complicated about the system besides the draw back of a smallish sc draging the big turbo back... but the tb should fix that but then the sc air has to go somewhere either deactivate it , or run a external gate with another solenoid to vent it back into the exhaust to keep the cops happy..

seen as the engine is out and im at a time where i really dont give a fuck when it comes back so long as wen it comes back it comes back with some aggression..

so what do yous think lol

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
berad wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 16:10

so ive been reading about oldcorolas twin charging ideas in tech and conversions ive been reading a little about this in the past 6 months and seen as ive ditched p/s and air con i have 2 places to mount a charger i wouldnt be doing a complex system like old corolas has stated. id be looking at a larger turbo to come on boost at 5000rpm like a dirty big t04. .96 rear wheel or something similar , and a sc14 or something which you can pick u for fuck all..

and either not run the sc air through the cooler at all and straight into the intake. or run it through the cooler... i dont think a sc producing 10psi would create enough heat to worry the 3sgte. considering what people run with the standard topmount interheater.. so if your producing 10psi of s/c air.. and the t4 would run something in the region of 15psi.. 15psi from a turbo like that is a fair bit in my eyes... and this is where u come to a wall... either run the s/c continiously and it start to let the system down... or add a throttle body where it joins the intake piping activated by a solenoid or something similar fully open or fully shut.

and really how much is a s/c worth lol 300 bucks.. a bit of piping from boondall backyard performance a tb from a 185 celica , a solenoid the solenoid probly being the most expensive part of the system. the ecu to control the solenoid. my ecu has outputs coming out its arse so thats not a problem . for those of you are engine minded what do yous rekon...

mounting the sc is the easy bit infact i dont think theres to much complicated about the system besides the draw back of a smallish sc draging the big turbo back... but the tb should fix that but then the sc air has to go somewhere either deactivate it , or run a external gate with another solenoid to vent it back into the exhaust to keep the cops happy..

seen as the engine is out and im at a time where i really dont give a fuck when it comes back so long as wen it comes back it comes back with some aggression..

so what do yous think lol

i think you should lay off the JD
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jd... that is absolute cat piss lol

its all about being different.. and having lots of bling isnt it karl Razz
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats just wayyyy too blingy i reckon, Razz

your car will spend more time at BOONDALL BACKYARD PERFORMANCE, than it will on the road, too many moving parts cant be good.

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 21 August 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok warrior I am officially grumpy!

lol - DUDE I been chasing those seats for AGES.. well let me know if you turn some more up ay Razz

they look hot man congrats!
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karls probly got 3 sets under his house.. hes got 3 of everything else u could possibly think of lol
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 08:46

lol - DUDE I been chasing those seats for AGES.. well let me know if you turn some more up ay Razz

thanks Rob, and dont be grumpy. had to do a lot of chasing for these Very Happy

I will try to find you some mate, Wink who found your GT4 front bar Very Happy Very Happy

and Berad , what do you think I am, "CeliKarl Spares" (i LIKE THAT THOUGHT), no i dont have any under the house Razz

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 17:03

RobST162 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 08:46

thanks Rob, and dont be grumpy. had to do a lot of chasing for these Very Happy

I will try to find you some mate, Wink who found your GT4 front bar Very Happy Very Happy

and Berad , what do you think I am, "CeliKarl Spares" (i LIKE THAT THOUGHT), no i dont have any under the house Razz

CeliKarl Spares lol Very Happy I just need to find some 165 seats ay!
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they arent st165 seats Rob, they are white lightening seats.

the 165 seats are electric. Crying or Very Sad
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright karl thought i was pissed but plans have moved foward...

heres a pic of the setup i intend to run

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/twincharge1.jpg

one hurdle mounting the thing it is a decent sized blower so it will go where the aircon used to be but foward toward the radiaotr so it doesnt foul on the oil filter and exhaust manifold....

lol hectik got jam packed engine bay along with water injection and new radiator / turbo lines
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi wats the url for that red supercharged and turbo celica in europe or something?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Mon, 22 August 2005 17:09

they arent st165 seats Rob, they are white lightening seats.

the 165 seats are electric. Crying or Very Sad

yer I know they are white lightening seats! But I would even MORE kill for 165 ones Very Happy

and berad, you mean this AT-160 Celica?

http://f-style.lir.dk/gallery/celica-at160

dang it's horn, even if it is a *cough* 4age Smile
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it i thought it was a 3sgte with a blower wat a fuckin softcock... ill have to do the first one in the world then Razz
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CeliKarl Spares - lol I've been keeping an eye out for those seats for ages too, finally found some but they were knackered. Sad
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 22 August 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brad, you're crazy. Crazy, but I like it! So what's the benefit in twin charging again? In regards to mounting the SC, I'm pretty sure 4AGZE's have the SC mounted down at the back the engine, if you've dumped the PS pump maybe you could mount it there and run the intake piping under the RHS chassis rail? If you reckon that the SC wont generate that much heat you could easily run straight to the intake from there. Would have the TB before or after the IC? If you have it before you'll have this massive intake tract and all the associated problems, after it and you'd have to have a second pressure relief valve to vent the pressure when the TB is closed... or use a small top mount w2a core to reduce the volume of the intake 'manifold'? Alternatively hook up the magnetic clutch on the SC to an output on your ECU and set it to disengage when the throttle is closed? But then you might have a lag problem... hmmm... the mind boggles!!
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the charger ill be using is a 1g charger and it has a clutch... it is quiet large also ... the idea is have the turbo feeding the s/c ... as seen in the pic... thr s/c will pull air from there helping sool also the s/c air runnin into the engine will push more out the ports helping spool. the idea is to have boost almost instantly and the s/c acts as nos i spsoe you could say so you can run a larger turbo than you could without nos or the s/c so ill be running a large t4... that wouldnt normaly spool on the 3sgte until 5000rpm but the s/c should bring that back down to 4000rpm... or hopefuly a lil lower.. and then the s/c will be switched off... ive been reading a shitload and speakin to a few smart people i just need to either get a loan or get saving Razz

seen as i have no aircon i may be able to mount it there but it wont be able to hug the car as it will foul on the oil filter and maybe the dump.. so it would be elevated toward the alternator and moved out toward the radiator i would prefer this option but the back may be the only option

this should smooth out the power band a bit aiding wheelspin.. but with the power i hope it produces traction will be an issue Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2005 05:21]

cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey everyone, look what i got last week Cool

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/2167/coolersmall5gl.jpg

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4129/enginebaysmall6sa.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6584/coolertopsmall6ho.jpg

Makes a bit of difference, now i need a new clutch coz the old one can't handle the power without slipping.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YUM YUM!

Can I have one? Very Happy
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front mount is a bit low... mr snow plough.. nice and shiny though Razz
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That Front mount looks sweet as cycleofabuse Smile

Thats about the same height as mine berad, it just looks lower coz he doesnt have the spoiler lip on it Wink

P.S put that lip on god damnit! Razz
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ok.. yer i thought that was the lip lol... yer probly about the same as mine too haha... any reason why u bought the cool pipe over the manifold?
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the way home from work today my engine died. The 3SGE has done 240,000 kilometers and has started using about a litre of oil a week, so its a little young to be blowing up, but it was obviously in pretty bad condition.

Over the course of an hour, it went like this: Odd puffing and tapping, followed by uneven accelleration which then lead to the engine cutting out when slowing down (revs dropping past idle to stall) and then finally, cutting out under accelleration and noisy clunking in the engine.

I've owned the car a year and most of the car is in reasonable condition. Radiator, clutch and exhaust manifold have been replaced, plus exhaust and paint work too.

I was planning on selling the car in December, so having to spend serious money on the car right now isn't what I had in mind. Part of me is saying cut the losses and get out now, the other part says spend that bit more and do the engine swap (gen 2, 3, 4 or 3SGTE), put the coilovers on and recommence the project.

*sigh*

I'm hoping the reality will be somewhere in the middle. A cheap recon or import gen 1 swap and be on my way without having to go into debt to cover it, then sell the car in December without making a devastating loss.

*double sigh*

Those of you that have been there, what do you think?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well bro I haven't been there Smile

but if you wanted to cut your losses, just grab a gen 1 and do a little swaparoo one afternoon and you will be totally fine again!
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 23 August 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
berad wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 19:50

lol ok.. yer i thought that was the lip lol... yer probly about the same as mine too haha... any reason why u bought the cool pipe over the manifold?

Coz i thought that was the best way to do it. I wasn't going to get a 3sge intake manifold or anything like yours. I might get some of that exhaust wrap tape for that section one of these days.
Yeah it's not really that low, perfect height i reckon.
I need a new clutch now, the old one can't handle the power. Any suggestions of what kinda of clutch i should get? Or where in Newcastle to get it done?
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:24

but if you wanted to cut your losses, just grab a gen 1 and do a little swaparoo one afternoon and you will be totally fine again!

Think it will take more than an afternoon now Rob !
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDCelica wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 13:05

RobST162 wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 09:24

Think it will take more than an afternoon now Rob !

pop one out, whack another in? It wouldn't take more than 5 hours! Provided you had a crane Smile
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Preliminary quotes are fetching about $900 for a 1st gen 3sge. Going to be ringing around thouroughly this afternoon and see if I can find something more attractive.

Perhaps I should hire a crane and have a crack at it myself Smiley =
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u cant go turbo u like the n/a remember Razz lol jokes
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buck, i reckon you should recommence your project. Chuck int he coilovers and drop in the beams. You know you want to. If you're getting a work car might as well and keep it as a weekend driver.

Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know the best place to get a new top radiator tank from in Melbourne? should i go genuine or just go to a radiator place and put on what they have? And price $$ roughly?

While i was putting my exhuast wrap on my IC piping today i notice that the crack in my top tank has gotten worse, so instead of risking it, im just gonna replace it tomorrow.. Smile
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unless your selling it i wouldnt bother with the gen 1 , go turbo or go gen 2 or go beammsssssssssssss... all quiet workable engines.. the beams would be ultimate
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here are some pics of the exhaust wrap. Damn this stuff is itchy!

before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Andrew8502/newpiping3.jpg

After:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Andrew8502/heatwrap.jpg

berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take that shit off i cant see ur bling lol
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buck_naked that sad to hear mate,

if you sold it as it is you would probably get peanuts for it.
in my opinion go for it mate, do what you had planned all along, you have most of the goodies already.

if you get stuck SUPERob will fly to WA ,
he could knock it off in an arvo, Razz

look up in the sky !

its a bird ?!
its a plane ?!
its supeRob !!!

http://www.roblincolne.com/pix/Image2.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 13:50]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
soon this will be a , Oh wow is that rob.........AGAIN.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL........
ok so heres anotha.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/katscam014.jpg
sorry robbie, but i had tooooooo
lol
steve
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok you're all dead Mad Mad Mad Mad

steve WHERE did you get that pic!

rofl haha

there I am taking wonderful pictures of your car and I get THIS?!
Very Happy

since when is this "make fun of rob" thread?

Laughing Laughing funny as

well as long as that's all ya got Razz
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DeViL rOlLa wrote on Thu, 25 August 2005 00:10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
soon this will be a , Oh wow is that rob.........AGAIN.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL........
ok so heres anotha.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/devilrolla12345/katscam014.jpg
sorry robbie, but i had tooooooo
lol
steve

Laughing Laughing Laughing

any good photochoppers here ?????????

were dead meat Steve
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why u took that pic of urself in that red shirt. LOL
you all need to stop with these 162 and move up to mark3's.
they are the Shiat !
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 24 August 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will make a mad fotoshop job tomorrow, when i can be bothered. lol
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 25 August 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aust162 wrote on Wed, 24 August 2005 19:48

here are some pics of the exhaust wrap. Damn this stuff is itchy!

before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Andrew8502/newpiping3.jpg

After:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Andrew8502/heatwrap.jpg

That's what i was thinking of doing to mine. How much did it cost? Where did you get it from? You reckon it will make much difference? Dunno if i wanna cover up my nice shiny pipes though!
Nice looking engine bay, what's next for your car?
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 25 August 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only thing about heatwraping is when the heats in it cant let it out.. food for thought...
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 25 August 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/Photo-0070.jpg

tempting Razz... lol need to work out my finances might be time to just get a t04 or soemthing.. 162's own the show lol... Razz...
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 25 August 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
should have all the standard water and oil lines along with the ct26 and manifold for sale in a month... maybe lil longer depends a bit on cash money..

[Updated on: Thu, 25 August 2005 05:03]

Pages (63): [ «  <  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:06:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01813006401062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.