Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 11 June 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude check the voltage at the alternator output bolt, and then check the voltage at the battery.. sounds like all the powah is not making it through

(when your car is on that is)

Rob Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah what he said - sounds like your alternator is on the blink, maybe take it to an auto electrician to get it checked out? They are usually pretty easy to take off if you don't feel like taking the whole car down there.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have some "spare" alternators if you need one Smile
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 12 June 2004 08:14]

Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the help dudes.i knew it would be the alternator.how long do u reckon it will last like this for?

p.s it did it again just before and i pulled over and turned the car off.fiddled with some plugs and started it up again,all good...
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Everyone
My left electric window has suddenly stopped working....
It works when u go up, but yeah when u go down it doesn't work... Me and a Mate tried swapping the plugs on the other side, and it does the opposite, one way goes up, but doesn't go down. Got any ideas?/
Regards
adrian
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably screwy wiring? Check the resistance in the wires, the switch could also be the problem...it doesn't sound like the motor is the problem...seeing as it went wierd on both sides.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 12 June 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i saw another 162 with a bonnet scoop like mine the other night, fess up who is it. I was being original when i did it but ur just copying me. Come on i know u will read this fess up.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draza wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 08:09

ok i saw another 162 with a bonnet scoop like mine the other night, fess up who is it. I was being original when i did it but ur just copying me. Come on i know u will read this fess up.

Where did you get your bonnet scoop from? I've never been able to tell what it is from your avatar pic.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SSV in Epping Sydney.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has ne one taken on a sss??

i checked out some stats and they run pretty much the same stats... (2kw more)
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did u take in to account weight, gear ratios, and engine age? Or did u just take it on original power out put stats.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
180B SSS? Pulsar SSS? What are we talking about?
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just engine.

sorri.. pulsar sss... n14 n n15
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Question 1: How heavy is a 3S-GE block and head (no accessories)?

Question 2: Would SR TWINCAM and I be able to lift one by hand? Razz

I'm picking one up for next to nothing, cbf hiring a hoist for 5 minutes use getting it out of the Rav and onto the garage floor... or do I have no choice?
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Sun, 13 June 2004 00:40

Probably screwy wiring? Check the resistance in the wires, the switch could also be the problem....

I reversed the polarity on the motor and pushed UP on the switch and the window went DOWN (eliminating the motor as the problem cos now we kno it works both ways). Same thing happened using the switch on the driver's side - its unlikely both switches are screwed, so that leaves only the wiring to be faulty?

Anyone know where in the circuit a fault like that could happen? Could be a relay somewhere that reverses the voltage when you hit the down button, i dunno...
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picking up the head and block by hand could be done if ur both 125kg weight lifters, but normal ppl wont be able to pick it up by hand. When moving my old engine me and a mate used a metal bar and chains over our shoulders. Yes it was heavy, engines aren't light.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, i figured... I found a site that reckoned it weighed 90kg - but that seemed a bit too light!

Hmm... engine hoist it is! Anyone know roughly how much it is to hire one of these things for a few hours?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have an ssv in epping?!
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
231 - 235 Blaxland Road,
Corner of Lane Cove Road,
Top Ryde,
Sydney,
Australia,

top ryde, epping, same area.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah, I know the one
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I've taken on a SSS, witht the NA engine he just took me by about a nose length, but I got my revenge with the Force fed and whipped by a couple of car lengths Laughing Gold!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 13 June 2004 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah lifting up the whole engine plus head would be a bit of an effort for two people. It took quite a bit of effort from me and my bro to lift the block with everything in it (flywheel, clutch, crank, rods, pistons etc) so I would say that adding the head on as well, even though it's aluminium alloy, is still going to be VERY hard.

BTW - I saw a clutch at U-Pull-It that had 'Exedy' written on it - how do I tell if it's in good nick and whether I should grab it or not?
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 14 June 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi everyone,
The engine is a bastard of a thing to get out, My mechanic took the engine out in parts, but putting it back in was from underneath. as in.... the car was on ramp, lowered into engine with g/box etc. Interesting thing, it worked rite?Smile
Regarding clutches, I put a ceramic cushioned buttoned clutch on my car. Perhaps not the best of options because though it bites furiously it doesn't have the torque to even slip a little, making life miserable in slow traffic. It was rated at 700kg so i think it was a little too heavy for a N/A car. haha, good condition clutches would have a decent amount of rubber on the clutch plate, may I recommend that you go to Adelaide Clutch Services for clutch needs, they do an excellent job.
Cheers,
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 14 June 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The easiest way is to drop the engine out from underneath with gearbox attached but minus the head. You can take the gearbox off before hand as well - but it's a little tricky - I can't remember whether you need to take off the N-S engine mounts to get the gearbox off?

Taking the head off of a gen 1 3S-GE is pretty simple once you've done it once or twice, the only hard part is the cam timing belt because it's such a tight squeeze to get the timing belt covers off.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wiso that SSS stuff is classic, lol. BUt u might have got it before me but i'll have to say i'm more orginal, but using a porginal and proper st185 scoop and vents, modded to my st162 hood. Looks trick!

Nezza Cool
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always thought the pulsar SSS was slower than a celica SX, especially down the quarter mile (maybe not 0-100) - but I've never been a big fan of dragging at the lights Smile
(cough cough)
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not the biggest fan of the traffic light grand prix either but the car does what it wants... when it wants... Very Happy
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a few questions..does anyone know what this is - it's a big thick black wire that comes out of the loom were the injecter wires come out above the cam covers its..its like u bolt it onto somerthing..i have it bolted onto the water junktion..and apparently it is an earth..and i have a bad earthign problem apparently as my amp blew up as soon as i tunred the key for the first time..could this be were the problem is?
thanks
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah SSS are quicker on the 0-100, but we have the legs in the long run. Sad Smile

sik_sx if its an earth the water junction isn't a good place to put it, there are 2 earths, one goes to teh gearbox the other to the frame of the car, but they are not big thick wires, ones fromt the negative terminal, the other earthes the frame to the engine (gearbox). so I don't know what you got there Confused
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe a pic would help? I can have a look at my car later (as it's 1:00am) over here Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 15 June 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i might be abit quicker than an SSS, even if the turbo wasn't on, just with the new gearbox, the ratios are better for acceleration.
halfplugged
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 16 June 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have lined up next to 1 or 2 sss's in my time,
1nce with the old engine and the other with the new
lost 1nce won 1nce Smile Smile

i was wondering on getting king springs super lows and putting some 16's on my car, with the stock tyres to the guards need to be rolled?
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 16 June 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got superlows with stock wheels... the guards dont need to be rolled
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 16 June 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

and putting some 16's on my car, with the stock tyres

WTF................

Dude................

how can you have 16's with stock tyres, they won't fit since stock tyres are made for 14" rims Confused ......... Razz

with 16" mags they might need to be rolled hell i got 16's with low springs and I needed to get mine rolled.

with 14" rims they won't need to be they clear by miles.
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 17 June 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm, well, I fitted 17x7 inch wheels, with 215/40ZR17 tyres, matched with Monroe shocks and low Kings springs, No guard rolling required. though we did have to hammer a bit of the susp. strut in a little coz it was scraping. Now it has a paper thin gap between the tyres and the susp. strut. haha Wink
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 17 June 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cars lowered two inces, and has matching peddars shocks/springs, going round corners fast and hittin a slight bump makes u hit the bump stumps, how normal is this???
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After i lowered my car, i didnt have bump stops. When i would hit bumps i thought the car was goin to break. The clearance is not much (free play between bump stops) and i hit the stops aswell... but thats the ways its meant to be
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No why oh why must you destroy one of the car's best qualities (it's handling) just to lower it and look 'cool'.

*sigh*
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm with u FWDboy. Mines still standard ride height, but the springs are stiffer, lovells.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i handle 100 times better than i did b4... the only crap thing is i have to go a lil slow over speed bumps... otherwise its spastic
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone gone around a high speed (150km/h+) corner in these ST162s? I can guarantee you, you need all the ride height and stiffness you can get if you are going for it!

Lowering suspension and hitting bump stops can almost be a good thing, but not when you start lifting the inside wheel because your car is leaning on the stop - or when you hit a minor dent on the road and your whole corner goes to hell.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive cornered at over 100k's and its sweet

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dar_sbb claims...

handle 100 times better than i did b4... the only crap thing is i have to go a lil slow over speed bumps... otherwise its spastic

I don't want to get too off topic here, but I will say two things.

• BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaha!!!
  • Handling is not, repeat NOT, synonymous with rock hard suspension - there are literally, tens of thousands of pages of text that is research into this area - and there is way more to it than how stiff suspension is

Try pulling some serious Gs (0.8-0.9 lateral) around a 150km/h corner that isn't some bend in a freeway and you will see what I mean.

There I'm not saying anything else about this on this thread because it's an ST162 thread, not a vehicle dynamics thread!
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car handles way better,

and it doesnt look like a 4wd any more. Rolling Eyes

plus i am not really intentding it as a race car above 100, maybe up to 100 on winding roads so it is fine for my uses, but i goota watch out of speeds humps causes zorst and sump sititng bout 8cm of da black stuff.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay I can see where this is heading.

Look, it's all horses for courses, I always say that. Some people like racing their cars, some people like showing off their neat rides, some people like rallying, some people like drag. Be honest, if you aren't racing the car in some form or another, your view of handling is going to be completely different to someone who does race cars.

'Interpretations' of handling are wide and varied and it greatly depends on purposes - I will agree to that as well.

But if you put your springs, shocks and rims on for looks, then say it's for looks - I don't mind! Just don't say that the car handles better because of it, unless you have a *thorough* wokring knowledge of what handling is.

I'm officially backing down, in your eyes, your cars handle better for what your view of handling is. But for someone who likes racing - I'd rather be behind the wheel of a stock ST162.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicely said,

i would love to race but only place i can do is on road which is dangerous and illgeal, so i will just cruise and look good for the moment. so my car is fine for twisties at high road speeds which suits me.

hopefully soon i cna get some mates toghter for cheap flat track racing car like a rwd corolla or a shite old ae86 whiich i cna learn to drift in.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So back on topic now Smile

Err - yeah ST162s rock. Hehe.

?

Does the one piece front grille bolt onto the early 1986 style front grille - the early 1986 has got one centre piece and two plastics panels underneath the headlights rather than the grille going all the way across...
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u dont know what i do or what im about... and u havent driven my car... a race spec car will always be crap on the road... thats the whole point between street tuning and race tuning. Im not sayin my car handles the best or the worst. All i said it handles better than stock... where i have drive both low and superlow. So for the slow to medium corner sweeps that are found on the street the car handles extremely well. Yes the car is low, yes the car looks better. But thats the whole point of street tuning. The only reason superlows are on the car is because i had 17"'s goin on, but because i didnt put the wheels on i kept the springs.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWD, dude it turns out the different model grills are NOT interchangeable.

ask devilrolla he will tell you ALL about it Wink
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you need the headlight mountings from the later look one?

Because I - err - accidently picked some up at a U-Pull-It... Very Happy

This of course, really doesn't support the theory behind Toyota being good engineers does it?

dar_sbb -> You have pm.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not sure what can be mixed and matched, if anything, on the different models.

I dont even know what kind of mounts for the headlights or anything actually

All i know is that one grill is short, the other is long, and they are not immediately compatible.

Yeah, devil rolla knows all about it Very Happy Rod Try too might know something as he was on the hunt for a 162 grill recently...
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob, ur runnin 15s n lovells (1 inch lowered right) does it still sit at the same hieght as stock?Y im askin is i want to go up to a 15*6.5 for better rubber n i want to keep stock height(with standard kings n KYBs on already), so is lower profiling gonna be the way to go? I imagine yes, i think 205/55/15 is the way to go from stock, or maybe even 215/50/15. I better double check that

Also, anyone know if there will be fitting issues with plonkin a gen3 3sge (st202) into the 162? I figure the mounts will be the same, but imhavin some trouble gettin dimensions of the engine any ideas?
takahashi
Regular

January 2003

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, thought id join in on the st162 thread lol.
I got a metalic blue 86 SX. Basically stock in alright condition. It rattles all too much ahaha.

Anyways, Rob im a bit keener on that stock exhaust after driving my car home today ahaha. Its louder than i remember even. However the whale handling was good... compared to my sisters laser ive been driving around lol.

So how much do you want for it? lol

Also while im here... I've seen a lot of stock steering wheels.. And im keen to change mine as its pretty beaten up and i just dont like it in general lol. Is it hard to find a boss kit for a ST162?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys im back but not for too long, you can read about it in my war stories and track talk thread... anyway i picked up the gen2 3sge on sunday and will be starting the installation this week.... as for boss kits you can get them at most auto shops like autobarn for around $60. When getting wheels dont go past 6.5 wide coz if you have 7 inch wide rubber it will rub or youl need spacers which is unsafe and illegal. Il see how i go but i might get 18's for my celica. Anyone know of any st162's with 18z?, then again i might keep my 17z and get spacers coz i really like my current rimz Smile.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 11:11]

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit man too much missed..... too much to answer......... bugger it.

Yeah grills/mountings and lights are all different, found this out when I got an 88 light to replace my 86 light after that roo Mad lot of custom working to fit it.

FWDboy sorry to start this again, but yes I have taken a corner at about 130km, quite tight freeway exit recommended speed 45km Rolling Eyes I find it not too bad with lowered springs, but then again I have more than just a simple spring job on my car Evil or Very Mad .
*ending this once again*

StuC I think rob has standard height springs. and yeah 205/50R15 is best, 215 would be hard to fit under the fronts.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i want to make this clear, lowering ur car and putting latger rims on the car doesn't balance out the ride height, u have to remember that there are tyres on the rims and they determine the final size of the tyre. The rims have lil to do with the ride height.

The ST202 3S will have the same demensions as the ST162 3S, Same engine, the internals might be a lil different but same engine. The mounts should be the same as well, but the computer will be different between the 202 and the 162.

No it is not hard to find a boss for a 162, just ask when u buy the new steering wheel if they have a boss, that is if u are buying it from a store, if they don't they can order 1 in for u. It should cost about $80 for the boss, u might be able to get 1 cheaper as it is close to stock take.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 18 June 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

StuC I think rob has standard height springs. and yeah 205/50R15 is best, 215 would be hard to fit under the fronts.

Nah they are "slightly" lower, about 1' I reckon at the back and maybe 1/2 inch at front... definitely lower though anyway

I need new bushes bad though

You can see pix of my suspension in my thread page 1 if you like

Edit: dudes you can *kinda* see the difference in ride hight here

my car 15z slightly lowered
ST162GT-R's car 17' stock

http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/celica-Thumbnails/6.jpg
http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/celica-Thumbnails/3.jpg
http://goodshopping.com.au/celica/celica-Thumbnails/5.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2004 14:25]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 19 June 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I need new bushes bad though
That sucks badly man Sad By the time i added up all the cost to get the bits from toyota (almost all the bushes are cast in), I figured if you just go a couple of hundred dollars more you could afford a custom rose-jointed front end. That was my great dream, negative camber Very Happy

I wonder how different the ST165 front end is? I imagine alot of those bits would be stronger?
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 19 June 2004 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hi again people,
Steering wheels are always a topic of discussion,i thought i might share some info on it.from what i understand, Momo and Isotta makes street legal steering wheels. I have a Sparco. Boss Kits fromMomo are readily available, I got minefor $90, normally bout $99 $120. watch that the horn connection works and connects cozmy sparco and Momo didnt exactly fit perfectly. Cool??!!
Pages (63): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:32:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.020451068878174 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.