Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wiso thanks for ur imput. when u say after the cat though, the cat is directly underneath the manifold.(in the engine bay if u know what i mean.. so 2.5 after that should be fine right?

Page 10!

[Updated on: Fri, 09 July 2004 12:04]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that depends are you ever gonna get a dump pipe off the turbo, if you are you'll be getting rid of that cat, Gt4s had 2 cats, the one directly after teh turbo and another under the body (below the gear shifter) if you ever get a dump pipe you will need that other one to remain there (for legal reasons) but, yeah good idea to go 2.5" from that one, or you go 3" to the 2nd cat and go 2.5 from there back, depends upon what you want.
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm. ok i was just going to put piping back from the single cat (engine bay one) straight to a flex pipe, then resonator then, the rear muffler. what do u think? 2.5 or 3"? is this an illegal setup? and my gen2 3sgte is from a sw20 mr2. thanks again
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well 3" will put you over the legal limit, so 2.5" should keep you on it in that regard. depends what you want a legal car or illegal car, mine had both cats and straight through 2.5" and was 91db, as soon as I got rid of the first cat it spiked to over legal limit.

as I said it all really depends on what you want out of the engine, do you plan on modifying it, ie upping the boost, if thats the case, that first cat is fine and dandy for 6-10psi after that it restricts too much to make more boost, if you plan on going over 12psi you WILL need a 3" dump pipe, which means you then won't have a cat, ie highly illegal.

if this is your plan for the car eventualy I would bite the bullet now and get the normal ST162 cat put back in its normal place, for future use.

but if its not and you never plan on upping the boost or any mods then yeah, use first cat then 2.5" piping, that will do you fine.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit!! I didn't know the gt4s had 2 cats, is the 1st one on the manifold, if so that sucks, I just wanna use my high flow cat.

Hey Aust162 have you got the engine already, sorry I've been really behind things lately, but today I contacted a heap of importers Im just waiting for a reply.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah they do, if you only wanna use your hi-flow, you can just get a dump pipe and fuck off that first factory setup of the down pipe and cat.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh Nice! But my issue might be with engineering the beast because eventually I'm going to tweak with it a fair bit, so what do you reckon?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do I reckon about what???

the exhaust???

I have already mentioned/explained everything as best I can, read all my posts in this thread from tonight, there is also more at the end of pg9.

tired of this topic.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have the one cat, just after the turbo and i passed the emissions test. With a 3" exaust and cannon muffler.

well wiso u have posted enufftonight haven't u.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 09 July 2004 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck sorry man, I didn't mean to hassle Embarassed , I understand dude, anway I reckon there should be another thread on GT2 conversions or something, because this thread is getting HUGE.
Sorry once again wiso and Draz you guys give enough advise and I'm respectful of that.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, I left this thread for like a day and it's gone crazy.

Wiso -> You said you had the two cats and straight through 2.5" -which muffler did you use? 91dB seems pretty high for a 2.5" system with two cats...especially considering it has a turbo (that's like three heavy restrictors in the exhaust system).
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm assuming it is the aussie muffler?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just as a thought, you could run a thin walled exhaust at 3 inches for the dump and then another thin wall of 2.5inches to the cat then 2 inches from there on, if you wanted to get excessive Smile It's all about cooling the gas, the faster you can do it the less space it needs (that's why you can go from 3 to 2.5 with no problems.

Enough with the stupid suggestions though Smile anyone got a spare set of hubs/bearings they don't need? My left hub/bearing is showing wear, anyone else nearing this state? (I'm getting very close to 300,000) I believe they are still the original unit.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - when the notification of that post came into my email thing it got deleted straight away 'cos I set up a rule to delete any message containing '3 inches' in the text body.

Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SillyCar88 wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 22:53

Hey Aust162 have you got the engine already, sorry I've been really behind things lately, but today I contacted a heap of importers Im just waiting for a reply.

Sillycar88 my motor and everything is in right now.just waiting on the sparky to wire it up.he was sick last week Sad , ooh and some intercooler piping to be done too (i got FMIC), then off to the exhaust shop, hopefully Wednesday.

Wiso thanks a shitload for your advice Very Happy As for the exhaust thought, i dont mind it being over the legal limit, with the 3sge in there it was 103Db's anyway, and i liked it!
The exhaust is semi-temperary.(low on cash Rolling Eyes as u could tell), but i will get the dump pipe later on, but for now i might go:
3" off the cat,through flex pipe, then reasonator, then into 2.5" mandrel bends to the rear muffler.or just see what the best they can do for me is.
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Aust162 I'm gonna have to hook up with you soon so I can discuss some stuff on the conversion and help each other out (give me a ride in your beast Wink ), but you've pretty much finished which means you can help me out Very Happy Nah just a chat or somethin, Except I haven't experienced a 3sgte yet, unusual hey seeming Im getting one, ohh well it'll feel better if once I do get it in. Geez I'm taking my time hey guys, about 6months since I decided I'll do it Laughing Laughing
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 10 July 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy no it is not the Aussie muffler, I think that place I got it deal with genie stuff mostly, either that or its just so no name brand that is a straight through turbo muffler, yeah I know it is pretty loud and I also have a resonator, (3sgte's rumble baby) but I think in the ACT we have different rules I have to have mine under 90db at 4000rpm thats no prob but it backfires slightly on release which sounds cool and spikes hard, oh and Draza I wasn't talking about emissions test, you'll pass this with a cat, but the db test is the prob, besides, mine being ST165 jap spec doesn't have any of the EGR shit Rolling Eyes but you didn't hear that

but charliechalk you also have to remember that hotter gas flows quicker, it will move throught the exhaust faster when hot rather than trying to cool it.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 11 July 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine's a jap-spec ST165 as well, I don't know if they ever made any other specification 1st gen 3S-GTE? The laws in SA are pretty much the same I think, it has to be 90dB(ish) or less at a certain RPM (depending on configuration of motor ie 4, 6, 8, rotary etc). I'll get a test done on my car (when it's here) and will let you know how it goes!
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 11 July 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah go 3in all the way to the cat under the gear selector (standard st162 cat) and fuck the cat thats right after the turbo. and then if u want i see no problem having 2.5-2.75in after the cat and to the res and then to teh muf at the rear!

But still i'd go 3in ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

Nezza Cool
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 11 July 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There aren't any c's in the engine codes on the gt4's because they were never sold in USA (c is for california compliance I believe) The altracs had the 3s-gtec's and gt4's the 3s-gte (might be a few more letters in there somewhere probably an l and/or a u)

Also I got bored while on holidays so I started building a speaker box for my 6x9's, as you do. the enclosure has a volume of around 19.8 litres I esitmated the area of the speakers (using an exponential graph and then integrating, note: REALLY BORED Very Happy ) and then found a site that tells you roughly how much volume to speaker area is required.

Anyone know any other way to determine the rough volume needed for a speaker?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 11 July 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah FWDboy there was jap specs, Europe specs and US specs (all tracs) they all varied differently in emissions and power, I think the europe ones were a tad more powerful than the rest.

Quote:

Mine's a jap-spec ST165 as well

Does this mean you have already got one???
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 11 July 2004 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well there's a jap spec ST165 with my name on it on a boat somewhere in the pacific as we speak (afaik)...

It's not in Australia yet but I've secured all the finances, just waiting now! I thought they didn't make the euro and us stuff until the ST185? My mistake I guess...should probably google it!
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surprised I FOUND A ST165 FRONT BAR!!!! $330 what do we thinks?? Surprised

Still cant find a halfcut though, but one place said they'll get one in from Japan for about 2500 with probably less the 100,000kms on it, but unfortunately they cant compression test it. But has a 30 day warranty.
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Guys, as adviced by Charlie Chalk to mention about a Piggy Back Computer for our 3sge engines, i've been doing some research on chips for our cars, but we can't get them and they mention about Piggy Back Computers for our fact. ECU, Powerchip Australia have one for $900 that apparently should increase power up to 13-17kw roughly, now just wondering if anyone has done this yet, if so, any bad results?? also i was thinking why not just get a Apexi SAFC controller? that also is a piggy back computer right...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I've already stated my opinion in this regard. You *can* get a piggy back ecu like a powerchip which basically just changes the ignition timing of the car (afaik has it's own 'delay' map). Or you could get an Apexi SAFC, which could net you a couple of extra kilowatts by leaning out the mixture (at the expense of engine running temperature, emissions, catalytic convertor lifetime etc).

For the money you spend, it's still not my preferred option, you may get the kW now but two years down the track you may wish you'd just saved some cash up and got a whole new replacement ECU. I don't know if, for example, Wolf3D have a plug in replacement at this stage, but they'd be a good cheap(er) option than something like a Motec/Microtech/Autronic etc etc.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, and to get the full kW advantage from the Powerchip you need to use 98 octane petrol (basically due to the greater ignition advance)
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sad to announce that the K&N Oil Filter that I bought not long ago in fact did not fit my car Crying or Very Sad
Dont know why but it seemed that the bolt on the engine wasnt long enough to reach the oil filter screw-in part. So to save trouble for you guys, the part no. is HP-1003. Though it could be because mine is a Japanese import engine and hence the difference, dont know?????? maybe??????could be??????? anyways, I'm back to square one, currently looking for a Trust/Greddy filter or maybe even the trusty'ol Toyota Genuine. I only relised it didnt fit when i wanted to fill new oil. so currently car is unlubricated, dont wori, its not getting driven Shocked
take it ease
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST165 bar for $330, I bet that is just the main bar if it is not worth it, as you may have noticed in pics there is 3 parts to the front bar, if it has all these parts it may be worth it but for $330 Id also be wanting the grill and fog ligths that go in it. personally Confused

Yeah I would not bother with piggy backs for there gain they cost too much, you could probably buy an ECU for less than that its just the tunning which costs a little more. Haltech EX6 is made and pretuned for a 3sge/gte, and only costs about $1600 (great for what it is) plus you can do by yourself on the run tuning via laptop Shocked thats what I'll be going for oneday Very Happy
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 12 July 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just saying that my ride is on the members page
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 13 July 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, you probably read about it in the Classifieds section, but since this IS an ST162 dedicated thread; I'm selling my ST162 and all bits along with it. I've got the ST162 coilovers and 2.5" exhaust for sale, and others. Check my website for details:
http://www.tccn.nl/st162
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 13 July 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just another note to add i the discussion

Aussie have a 3 inch dumpy that will bolt straight intoi a st165, and have also developed a full system for the 165

not that this will 100% help the gt2 guys but it would get you mid way + it passes the noise requirements as far as i know !

On that note also - FWDboy has heard my aussie equiped st185 Gt4 at idle and at mild revs ( i think i turned it over when you were here ) so he he can back me up saying its not REALLY noisy but still has a great note to it

( ps fwd boy - leaking head gasket was the problem )
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 13 July 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah - it was loud Very Happy But not ridiculously so if I remember correctly. No where as loud as my brother's rally car and that is about 90dB from memory?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 13 July 2004 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
p.s. Damn them leaky head gaskets - that's what we have metal head gaskets for though Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will be about 96 dB when the rest of the aussie setup gets on - which still passes ADR's

Re Metal gaskets - nods - the new TRD one and the arp head studs should cure all the leakyness in the new motor
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the 96dB was for cars pre 1986 and post 1986 had to be like 90 or 92dB???
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry - my mistake - re read the info and its 92dB or 89 with the baffle
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fell a bit silly again!!!!!!!
the K&N Oil Filter qouted earlier does fit. My mistake, wont go into why so Rolling Eyes
Lets just say i learnt from my experience
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique, I might possibly be interested in that exhuast, give me a PM with all details if you can please. Cheers

Ummm, yeah caught up about the ST165 front bar, it took all day for the guy to have a look for me, but I think it has all three parts including grill, BUT it doesn't have the lights, so I told him to look for them. Ill try get it for 300 with lights (I need the lights, they look nice, not rice).

Anyone know how much a SSV one would cost? Just an idea.
Also I think there might be a GT4 bar in NSW, I might need someone to check this out for me if possible, I'll get back on that one.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 July 2004 09:32]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the original Gt4 bar looks better than the SSV one IMHO ..

Stick with that Smile just make sure you get ALL the parts needed to fit it

Aussies page is here - just follow the links Very imopressed with the dump pipe - mines HPC coated ..

http://vs84208.server-store.com/store/products/cat egory1.inetstore

Midpipes HOPC coated as well - and hisses a bit - as theres some loose HPC stuuck inside the flex join they give you .. My only complaint ..

Make sure you ask for one that doesnt rattle if thats possible
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey did you hear?

Toyota are doing recalls on all st162s, they put the engine facing the wrong way and neglected to supply a rear differential.

Laughing

A pitty they put in a nice motor, give a nice body, but gay it all up with bastard FWD.

Atleast its a Celica, Rescpeta.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh the eighties .. toyotas designers had great experiences when they designed the ra60 - thouse oh so Square lights , those Oh so oh so square bodypanels ... Hmms and lets not forget the highlight - the ra60 coupe ! MMMMMMMMMM fashion and sporty power at its best Wink

at least they ygot that bodyshape half right with the ma61 and got rid of that fugly front Wink
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the RA60 coupe is an ugly bag of crap. But I only support the hatch, and only with the later style headlights/taillights.

Also, the st185 is an exception. It has a rear diff Surprised
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have instilled st185 respekt into him - now its upto wiso or draza to teach him respekt in a Gt2 Wink

BTW james - i think youll be wholly impressed yet again by new improved Gt4 when i get it back - phear it! No leakyness and full boostage all the time Wink
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now, now C'mon guys lets remember this is the st162 thread, not i wish i had a ST185 or i don't like the cockroach looking RA60 thread Laughing JK.
Ummm yeah Classique how much you lookin at $$$ for the whole system? By the way I'm not putting it on my FE if that's what prevented you from passing on a PM. Very Happy But its a sure fit to a 3sgte on a st162 right?
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Now, now C'mon guys lets remember this is the st162 thread, not i wish i had a ST185 or i don't like the cockroach looking RA60 thread JK.

Get your Celicas correct! The RA40 hatch is THE cockroach Twisted Evil .
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK you get a free punch, MY BAD Embarassed Still kinda looks like one (you get 2 now), but to keep you happy I'll say it resembles a lego block (OK 3 starts to hurt).
Anyway i wasn't trying to be precise, in fact i don't really want a st185, anyway I'll shut up because I say silly things that get me in trouble.

Quick questions: Is there any 3sgte/st185 manuals that are worth getting or even exist?
Also what is a reasonable price for a VR4 intercooler, does $400 sound nice?
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 14 July 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You own an st162, all is understood and forgiven Razz
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Anyone here got a 2.25" cat-back exhaust and willing to take me for a test/demo drive? I want to find out if its worth investing in. I'm worried that I'll end up with an annoying drone in the cabin and minimal performance increase Confused.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not selling mine - i gave you the link to where to get them from!

My Grp A ct26 turbo + 3 inch dumpy MAY be up for sale next year though - just so you guys know
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do I dare ask what the upgrade from that is?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i dont highflow the ct26 ill be going up to a Gt28 BB garret hybrid jobbie Smile

Same as what justenGT4 uses on his white one
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just saying hello kiddies, havnt posted here in awhile Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll say Razz
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok every1 say hello if u haven't posted in a while.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smashed wombat, i have a cat back, wll actually its a full system but yeah i had a 'sports zorst' put on. Il gladly take u for a ride but it might have to wait till next week some time - get Adrian and some of the others to come too - we'll go for a cruise.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC - Mad, will do! My cat has shattered and is rattling around in the muffler atm, so I'm up for a new one of each, plus my piping is leaking from a previous repair - total repair bill = roughly $500. My mate just got a cat-back system with extractors for $600, so I'm weighing up my options Very Happy
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Next question: Can i get away with fitting 16x7 wheels with a +53mm offset to teh mighty '162? Or is that just asking for buku problems? Standard wheels are 14x6, +39mm offset yes?

[Updated on: Thu, 15 July 2004 06:30]

drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so did we work out the best value per kw ecu upgrade per $?

this is my next step i think since i have done all my exhausts and air bitties. maybe i just keep my car same as and put my money away till i get a job and buy a new car.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 15 July 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I got a 2.25 cat back.... if u guys hook up for a cruise im down.
Pages (63): [ «  <  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:54:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.021651983261108 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.