Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
however with age I have discovered that the pressure sender gets a bit tired, and often the connection gets loose.

I merely brushed up the connection between my wire and the pressure sender, and my "pressure" went up.

Currently I live about 5mm from the bottom at warm idle, and near half when cruising/accelerating.

I have had it tested profefssionally and I am perfectly within the toyota factory spec.
  Send a private message to this user    
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 15:35

however with age I have discovered that the pressure sender gets a bit tired, and often the connection gets loose.

I merely brushed up the connection between my wire and the pressure sender, and my "pressure" went up.

Same here, when my bypass hose broke i cleaned all the connectoins around it, and the oil pressure went up.

mine almost always sits in the "right" area if you get me, sometimes it mige be a few ml off when idleing.
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on acceleration mine is 3/4 the way up
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the gauges are crap, I've yet to get mine tested, but it's covered 10,000kms fairly easily with thrashiness and hasn't spun a bearing...I will get it tested as soon as possible.

Where can you get A/M O2 sensor from? Repco or something like that? What brands have people used in the past? I know someone gave me a link a while ago, maybe NGK or something Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uh.. O2 sensors.. I think bosh makes a pretty good one... Confused
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your patronisation is noted Rob Razz At least that's what it looks like.

Bosch practically invented the O2 sensor...I guess I'll just pop into Repco and go get one when I have the spare 'moolah'. My car runs effing rich...

Oh - does anyone know why my idle mixture adjustment screw has got some kind of blanking thing on it? On my ST165 you can get to the screw easy, but on the ST162 it's got this metal cap thing that is like pressed in or something. It's on the AFM btw...

(edit)
I should probably reset my ECU sometime as well...(/edit)

[Updated on: Wed, 15 September 2004 09:13]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaaha

lol

I didn't know the whole history of the O2 device.. I just knew my next one was going to be a bosh thing.. wow, inadevertent patronisation, That's quite funny

ok.. those are my long words for the day

I have no idea about the screw dude.. is the adjuster perhaps located slightly diffo place on the 162?

meh.. I have no idea.. stop typing now
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know roughly what a reco motor costs for one of these cars? Mine's a '88 SX. Im interested in the cost of the motor, not incl. labour etc. Whats a JDM motor worth these days?

A mate of mine is getting one installed in his '86 model - all up costing about $3500. Is that a fair price?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy crud

I would have said that was very expensive... is that just a JDM 3SGE + ECU + Installation?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jdm bare motor costs around 1200 that was a year and a half ago.

shouldn't need a loom or ecu, they work fine with the standard equipment, well mine hasn't broken yet Smile dunno about labour because I put mine in with help from my dad.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that does seem a little bit steep! I'd look for closer to $2000-$2500 at the most??? But then again, I wouldn't get someone else to do the work, I'd just get the parts and leave them in the shed for ages and then do the work myself in 2009.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 20:17

Yeah I'd just get the parts and leave them in the shed for ages and then do the work myself in 2009.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
its like u know me

[Updated on: Wed, 15 September 2004 11:34]

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Very Happy

Yeah, I reckon he's getting stooged. Apparently its a fully reco'd motor, like almost every component has been replaced. But I dunno, you can't always believe mechanics.

My motor's in its twilight age, 200 000k's and its starting to show. After that water pump thing it hasn't been as responsive as normal, and its sprung an oil leak from somewhere up above the diff (can't see where its coming from as there's about 4 or 5 other minor leaks too). So im thinking about engine options! What's does a Gen2 3S-GE go for these days?
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 22:53

its sprung an oil leak from somewhere up above the diff (can't see where its coming from as there's about 4 or 5 other minor leaks too).

ammmm....where exactly is your diff located? Razz
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isn't that large round bit that sticks out of the g.box and has the driveshafts coming out of it a differential? Or am I mistaken? Confused Anyway, the leak is coming from somewhere just to the right of where the gearbox and motor join. Its bad, I've lost 1/4 of a litre in the last 2 days!
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you cant actually see where its coming from, then i hate to say it looks like your engine main seal is fucked. the part costs $20 and the labour costs $400 , unless u do it urself...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 15 September 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah - I had the same problem - sometimes the oil gets onto your drivshafts and goes everywhere making the leak near impossible to find...doing the rear main oil-seal isn't too big a bitch, you don't have to take the gearbox totally out to do it...just partly.

I would suggest that it is the rear main crank seal - I had to go through the same oil leak searching as you did, replaced practically every other seal in the engine as well (they were old anyway) just trying to find the leak!!!
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 16 September 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like its coming from too high up to be the main seal, unless it tends to leak from about the height of the HG (stranger things have happened with this car). It seems to have stopped though, but now i can smell coolant when the engine is running... Whatever needs doing, I'd probably do it myself with a mate who's got the tools. Thanks for the help so far!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 16 September 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, i had oil on the intake manifold and it was still the rear main seal that was the problem. That and the power steering pump Smile

It's never too high up to be the main seal...especially if you can't find it's exact location...you can do what I do, and replace the dizzy seal, rocker cover seals, camshaft seals, head gasket front crank seal, oil pump seal EVERY bloody seal BUT the rear main and still have oil leaking...or you can just replace the rear main seal.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 16 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, that's a good point. I'm gonna get the cooling system pressure tested, wonder what a 'professional' will say about the leak.

Since I changed the timing belt the engine's making this sound like power-drill, it changes pitch with the revs. Its coming from under the timing belt cover I think. Have I not put the belt on properly and its rubbing on the cover, or are the pulleys stuffed? Is there a right and a wrong way to put them back on?

Sorry about all the questions, its just that im a noob DIY mechanic! Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 16 September 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had the same problem with whirring once I put my engine back together, few possibilities ->
  • Your belt is loose
  • Your belt is frayed due to rough treatment Very Happy
  • Your pulleys' (idler/tensioner) bearings need replacement

etc etc.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 17 September 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So either way I'm gonna have to pull the timing belt covers off... mmm maybe i'll wait till it dies (which might not be long Razz). That oil leak seems so be coming from above the gearbox. Can the headgasket leak oil in that area?

Why are aftermarket replacement parts dearer than the genuine Toyota ones? Like, that water pump was $140 from Repco, $80 from Toyota. The thermostat is $32 at Repco but only $14 from Toyota? But some things are dearer, like $110 for the flasher can from Toyota but only $38 from Repco!?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 17 September 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently toyota pricing is linked to oil prices...

Very Happy

just make sure your distributor o-ring is not cracked mate.. it is 15minute fix and only a few bux
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 18 September 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmmm - toyota parts prices Smile

Question about resetting the ST162 ECU I saw this in another thread
Quote:

Have you reset the ECU lately?

To reset the ECU properly you must:
1. Get the car to operating condition
2. Turn the car off and remove the EFI fuse
3. Wait 30 odd seconds then reinstall the fuse
4. Start the car... wait for the idle to stabilise
5. Then turn the car off and repeat process 4 a couple more times
6. Once the idle has stabilised go for a drive for 15 mins.
That would reset all the maps to factory? So you would have to drive it a fair number of k's before all the EGO stuff adjusts the maps back to something that better suits the age of the car?
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 18 September 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought you only had to do it once, but anyway I guess that's about right.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 20 September 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, need a part to get rid of an annoying rattling sound.

the part required is the bolt that holds the heat shield over the starter motor.

Normally it wouldn't bother me but I'm looking at selling the 162 now as I've spent way too much and it's never going to be finished. Although I might be keeping it as a race car which means spare parts for all who need black interior panels Smile .

Incase you were wondering I'm looking at getting a Celsior.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 21 September 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
about the starter plate mate

mine used to do that too.. I tried tightening it.. but it just didn't seem to go in.

So I just got a 10mm ring spanner and slowly took it off. Took ages.. but it unscrews. The bolt is right under the exhaust. If you have stock manifold you might find it hard to get off.

That said.. taking it off exposes it to more heat.. so the starter might not last as long.
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 21 September 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey it me again it been a while. Well i got my BOV fitted finaily (my turbo wont be hurt by 14psi of surge now, lol) (also i've had the BOV in my room since before i had the st185 cut in my garage, lol)!

Rob, man that is fucking sweet (1998 VVT-i 3s-ge box) is it stornger, more synicos?) also to test if it got LSD, dail up 5-6k rpm and dump the clutch and if there TWO black marks then it LSD!

And also Rob next time u uup on tamborine mountain with aulay make sure u get him to ring me so i can show u my GT-2 that twice he's done it fucking and on the second time i waved at him as he passing and then i see him that night and i go there he going, he said he droping u off at air port, i'm like u dumb fucking Aulay, lol.

But yeah he doesn't remember, u should be able!

And how much that box set u back? and hows the LSD cause i've been told LSD and FWD turbo car not good, like shit cornering (this is on a cordia with 300hp but that owner sweard by open diff!

Nezza Cool

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 22 September 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol hey Nezza!

man sweet that you have your car back together! 14 pound boost! w00t! Very Happy

Yeah give Aulay a good slap for me.. full spewing I missed you man! Will message you for sure

I got the box for an amazing price... not sure if I should say just how cheap it was 'cause peeps might get mad.. but it was under $500..but not too much Wink Considering it is worth probably twice that...

man, LSD + FWD Turbo = fully awesome. Especially on the corners and take offs. WAY more traction and insane cornering ability.. just sucks you toward the apex. My understeer has decreased 500% I really like it anyway.

In regard to syncros and stuff, sure they would be tougher etc etc but can't tell just from shifting

[Updated on: Wed, 22 September 2004 00:18]

matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 22 September 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farmsci ST162 wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 10:43

i wouldnt have thought so either but i read the wiring diagrams and all the pinouts used for the AFM on the gen 1 instead go to the TPS, Air Temp Sensor and PIM (also called vacuum sensor, later discovered to be toyota speak for map sensor). then to clarify i loaded up a set of photos from my friends brothers sw20 engine bay and sure enough, no AFM!

Hey Steve, haven't heard anything about the Gen 2 conversion for a couple of weeks....hope that doesn't mean you've hit a snag!

How's it all going? Inquiring minds want to know! Laughing

-Matt
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 22 September 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I don't think that 1990+ 'S' series engines used AFMs (ie the 5S-FE, 3S-GE 2nd gen etc etc)
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not so much hit a snag as got swamped with work at tafe, then quit my job and became insanely broke. but as of friday night im on two week term break and i plan to kick it over within the next few days, only have to wire up the fuse box and stick in some oil before it should start... unless of course ive incorrectly wired something. from then on i more or less just need money to finish everything off. i hate being unemployed...
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys, i have a cracked pistons, and now i need new ones. What does anyone know about replacing them, and how much will it roughly cost?
cheers
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOLY CRAP!

bro.. what the??? did it happen today? how do you know? you SURE?
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was gonna put up a post when i get home to get rid of a bunch of gen1 3s-ge engine parts. my old motor spun its bearing so i dont know if the pistons would be in any kind of bad condition. but i sure aint using em if youre sure you need some.
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then again thinking about it youre probably better off just getting another engine, youll need to rebuild that engine (approximatly $5000) then on top of that buy pistons.

id look at either getting a motor imported or upgrading to a better one depending on repair budget.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julian tell us exactly what happenned dude.. your motor (and car!) is like brand new!
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the car has been running on super lean fuel ratio, and apparently the pistons eventually cracked on the dyno today.
When i got the car back, all i could hear was this clank after 2000 rpm. So apparently the settings of the safc were completely wrong.....!!!! was quoted 1500 to replace the whole piston kit....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man that sux bro! Yeah the only thing I could have thought was if the car had been running super lean

though.. the guys on the dyno should not have let it run lean while it was on there! And they gave it BACK to you clunking like that? geez.. you gonn visit them tomorrow? can I come? $1500... hmm not too bad.. hope the head is ok
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh i already went dude, so next thursday i've booked it in to get new pistons done, so yeah not driving it until then.....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you should take it further man. If someone tuned it so lean that it wrecked your pistons in so little time with so little driving it is worth at least writing a letter to the peeps where you bought it from, and maybe asking Hills Motorsport why they let it run so lean on the dyno..
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i guess its a good point, but i guess you have to live with the consequences with modifying your car, no-one really had any idea of how lean it was running, until it was put on the dyno, it could have been any number of reasons, maybe the dyno was all that was needed to crack it because i never drove it hard enough to break it....i'll see how we go, i'll go ask around...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm - I had a feeling that that might happen when leaning out the fuel...there is a reason manufacturers run rich mixtures. Having said that, it's pretty unbelievable that they would kill the pistons considering that they are a dyno tuning place. Silly fools, generally they would adjust the map one load point (100rpm or so) at a time so as to not screw it up and blow the thing on the first run. Looks like they didn't play it safe.

I'd be questioning their practises mate, sounds dodgy.

Btw - damn!!!

Although, it's possible that you may have weakened the material by running it lean for a while. Once frailties start to appear in the structure (due to big changes in temperature) there usually isn't much you can do for them.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me, or have I been quoted in someone's sig???

doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i remeber seeing that somewhere esle b4 Razz
although I might have had one 2 many......
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl.... maaaaayyybbeee Very Happy

but it is such a NICE quote.. and so so flattering! Wink

How about I whack a credit on there huh

It is the dudes at Hills M*** who did the dyno tune.. perhaps the best reputation for local tuners
ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 23 September 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well anyway i've figured a few conclusions, it could have been a number of reasons why it had cracked..anyway i've been thinking maybe this is an opportunity for me to upgrade my pistons instead of just replacing them for crummy stocko's, what do you guys think?? any suggestions on what type, i know their are high compression and forged, but thats about it..
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 24 September 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm - get forged, especially if you are stil planning to run a leaner than stock mixture. I'm no metallurgist, but from my fluid dynamics knowledge I'd say that forged pistons would be less likely to crack/deteriorate from rapid changes in temperature.

If you guys are willing to back the dyno places work then I'd say that the car would've gone in there with a latent piston issue. Metal can be a bit like that.

Just grab high-compression, forged steel pistons. As for what type of steel you should go for etc etc...I have no clue Smile
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 24 September 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob -> haha - anytime Razz
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 27 September 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CHRIST! we almost went to page 2!
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 27 September 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tried to start the new motor today, nothing... then smoke started coming out of the starter motor... shit...
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 27 September 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi everyone,
Some help with my car. Its a series 2 st162 with 3S-GE. There are 2 hoses with outer diameter of 'bout 6mm that run across the length of the firewall just below the factory strut. They lead to a little thingy that says something 'vacuum' something. errr....very crap description i know but does anyone know what this is......?? One end leads to this thingy and the other is open (leads to nothing, cut or otherwise)!!! Could this be why the engine light comes on at times with the code for vacuum sensor?? I'll try and get some pics if possible

Cheers
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 27 September 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh no - not page #2.

Well it could've been worse. I had had my car off the road for about 12 months, finally had the engine back together after one all-nighter - and it didn't fucken start...

After a bit of soul searching, it turned out my auto electrician had screwed up reattaching the drive for the dizzy to the shaft and it was firing 180 degrees out...I had done everything else perfectly!!! Got him to fix that up, put the dizzy back in and it revved to life first time Smile
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 27 September 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm - good question Jonchai - I think I know what you are talking about, but I have no idea what it is Smile
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 28 September 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am just wondering how hard it is to install a rear sway bar on a st162 sx....

I heard the fuel tank has to be dropped or something??

Its arriving soon so i just wanted to see whats necessary!

Thanx
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 28 September 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jonchai, i believe you are referring to a vacuum sensor and both vacuum lines go to this doodad (circled in red) on the side of the intake manifold and yes both 6mm hoses go onto it where ive circled in blue. hope this helps

http://www.hotbutteredsteve.com/vacuumsensor.jpg

SR youll have to talk to wiso bout that one, he's the only person i know whos installed a rear swaybar.

cheers
steve
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 28 September 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty hard man, you don't need to drop the fueltank, what you need to do is.

after you unbolt the mountings for it, it still sits above the 2 fuel lines that go from the filler to the tank, and the tank straps. you'll need to tak these 2 rubber peices of fuel hose off (don't worry no fuel will come out as there is a oneway valve in the tank, just don't do this directly after filling up) you'll also need to support the tank on a jack or blocks of wood, and undo the tank straps, you may also need to take the back mounts off the muffler and let it hang down a little.

It is still a tight squeeze but this should give you enough room to "manouver" the swaybar out. takes alot of twisting and paitents.

HAHA this is the first time I have checked this thread in ages. A little update people My ST162 is now unregistered and pending its fate. My AW11 is soo damn good Very Happy although with the celica sitting there it still looks soo damn sexy, I don't know what to do with it.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 28 September 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey hey wiso, seeing as you hate the turbo so much, why not give me the engine - hehehe Razz

Farmsci - what engine is that in the photo? Looks like 1st gen manifold + rocker covers on 2nd gen head maybe?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 28 September 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh wait - that's your old engine right? Could you help me out a bit -> check here in fact all of you ST162 peeps see if you can sort this conundrum out Razz
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 28 September 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
peepz... ne one know the spark plug gap on the 1st gen?
Pages (63): [ «  <  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:21:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01934289932251 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.